• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~[In-game Name: -]~(red)Uyncis

~[Real Name: -]~(red)Berat

~[Age: -]~(red)16

~[Country of Residence: -]~(red)Turkey

~[What made you applying for The Pirus?: -]~(red)well I was actually searching for a gang for a long time I tried many times but I couldn't manage it,and I asked to my self is there any gang which is suitable for me? in my opinion Pirus is the right gang

~[What is the main role of The Pirus?: -]~(red)main role of The Pirus is arms smuggling,shipmenting guns and drug business

~[Let us know a bit about you: -]~(red)My name is Berat ,I've borned at 30 october 2004 I am half Georgian and half Turkish .I am 16 years old and I usually play video games in my life. my SAES career Is started at 8 june 2018 I spent my most of time at cop life but that doesn't means I don't have skills in crim life

~[Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -]~(red)yep I have access both of them

~[Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -]~(red)welp actually I can't say my english is the best but I am good at rp'ing and I m an active member of SAES you can see me very often

d
In-game Name: 910|Spider

Country of Residence: -Algerie

What made you applying for The Pirus?: Bcz its a active gang and The~Pirus have Good membres .

What is the main role of The Pirus?: Arms smuggling and gun shipment

Let us know a bit about you: known as Spider ingame but my real name is Abduallah im 16 years old boy from algeria , Oum Al Bawagi Exactly i love hanging with my friends , studying at high school , playing vedio games i play like 7-8 hours in saes everyday im fully free nowadays.

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: yes i have

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -i can offer all my efforts if i be part of it, and im a patient player who can help his team to be the best

In-game Name: - Lopez

Country of Residence: - Tunsia

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - Which made me apply for the pirus. She is a professional gang and has great experience in the SAES RPG program. I would also like to thank Speed For who advised me to apply

What is the main role of The Pirus?: - Arms smuggling and gun shipment

Let us know a bit about you: - Hi; My name is Lopez in game. i am from tunisia I am 13 years old. i love vdiogames Example; Mta San Andreas.

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -Yes/Yes

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - i can do all my best for help the gang . And I'm sure this gang will get better.

@The-Pirus said in The Pirus:

In-game Name: - Nishki

Country of Residence: - United Arab Emirates

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - I've read the topic and I have decided to apply after I found it intresting and one of the main reasons is helping a brother of mine.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: - Smuglling weps and shipping guns for money.

Let us know a bit about you: - Nothing really to say. My name is Mohammad i am 18 i live in Saudi at the moment. That's pretty much it.

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - Yes i do.

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - I am an experienced player around the server and I really think that i can live along with the gang and help it alot.