The Pirus

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

In-game Name: XxXMarKDouMXxX

Country of Residence: tunisie

What made you applying for The Pirus?: Because new gang and me new player un saes

What is the main role of The Pirus?: drugs smuggling

Let us know a bit about you: My name is Mohamed Ali.15 yrs old. I live in Hammem Sousse city . I am student tunisie. My hobbies are playing handball and video games . In my leisure time, I driving car and biker.

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: no

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: Because I am an new player active and il good driver car and biker in saesrpg.

In-game Name: -WiTTi

Country of Residence: -Algeria

What made you applying for The Pirus?: -because ilike this gang and i wanna be one of this gang.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Arms smuggling and gun shipment

Let us know a bit about you: -my name is WiTTi in game and in real life is Mohamed iam active player and ican help the gang .

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - yes ihave

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us?-because iam active player and ican help the members and iam active in post in Forum.

In-game Name: -JouGou

Country of Residence: -tunisia

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - Because it looks promising and I think I will have a future in The Pirus

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Arms smuggling and gun shipment

Let us know a bit about you: -i'm jougou my real is sadok,i'm 17 years old and i'm living in tunisia i love gaming and especilly with my friend in real life

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -I have access to Discord and i have a mic

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -i can offer all my efforts if i be part of it, and im a patient player who can help his team to be the best