The Pirus - CLOSED

The Pirus

In-game Name: wayne

Country of Residence: Argentina

What made you applying for The Pirus?: because they invited me to join and I liked the game method they have

What is the main role of The Pirus?: Drugs, Guns, Traffic

Let us know a bit about you: My name is Gonzalo, I live in Argentina, I'm 18 years old. I'm good at editing photos and videos. I am an outgoing, respectful, reasonable, supportive person, a loyal and respectful person.

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: Yes

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: to help me be a better player, to strengthen myself on the server, meet more people and enjoy role play

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@xX-ZOMMRA-Xx hello sir rlly u show to us ur skills in hang but we didnt see in ur skills any thing good u are ~[Denied]~(red) i dont like to tell u the resones bec u know it i hope before u think to apply again read rules good and Improve your skills in English thank u for apply

The Pirus HQ Team

alt text
Dear applicants;

@gxnzo You cannot apply to two organizations at the same time, this is an indication of whether you are trustworthy. Negative decision. ~[DENIED]~(red)
@wbozs We didn't see you actively hanging out with Pirus players, we don't know about. ~[DENIED]~(red)
alt text

In-game Name: SSSSSSSSS

Country of Residence: -Latvija

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - Because it looks promising and I think I will have a future in The Pirus

What is the main role of The Pirus?: - Arms smuggling and gun shipment

Let us know a bit about you: -MY name is Supe i live latvija and i have 14 years i love play video games play folball

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -yes i gave Discord,i gave mic

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -'m really experienced player and I know how to roleplay very good I can help you in anything and I can obey orders

@The-Pirus said in The Pirus:

In-game Name: - Old name is AisEzHeL But now -GodFather-

Country of Residence: -Turkey

What made you applying for The Pirus?: -I need Action on this game.And I feel sincerity.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Drugs-Arms-Free Live Or Die Hard

Let us know a bit about you: -
I've been playing this game for 6-7 years. have been PARS-REBELS-GJMC-BBMC etc.

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -yes/yes

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -Because I know all rules and m old user on this game.And My all old gangs has illegal concepts.

In-game Name: -HaMeier

Country of Residence: -Tunisie

What made you applying for The Pirus?: -Who made me to apply for the Pirus cause it has many expiriences in saes and the important thing is there members like soulfly have expirience and i think that the future of Pirus will be wonderful and i'll do my best to protect and be so helpful in this gang.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Arms smuggling and gun shipment.

Let us know a bit about you: -Hello,im Malek im from tunisia i live in sousse i'm 14 i love videogames .my hobby is football.
Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -Yes i have but i don't have a mic

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -You have to give me a chance because I am active all the time and when I enter this gang I promise I will do my best.

alt text

Dear applicants;

@TiqReGo61 We know you before, you have a reliable personality. Welcome to The Pirus.
@HaMeier You're an old Pirus member, but your departure was somewhat controversial. Welcome back, contact an HQ and invite you to the Pirus family after passing your test successfully.
alt text

In-game Name: - Hax

Country of Residence: - Estonia.

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - The Pirus seems like an interesting gang and i wanted to become one of them.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: - Arms smuggling and shiping of guns.

Let us know a bit about you: - Im a 13 year old country side boy who lives in Estonia, i love playing basketball and aswell i love to play multi theft auto.

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - Yes, i do.

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - I have played for 4 years and i feel like i am experienced enough to become a pirus gang member, I can obey rules and i am loyal.

In-game Name: -GlaDio

Country of Residence: -Tunisia

What made you applying for The Pirus?: -because it's active gang

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -drugs smuggling

Let us know a bit about you: My real name is Aziz i'm 18 years old i'm from Tunisia and i live in sousse. i have 2 brother. i like playing video Games and my favourite is MTA,GTA5 and PES 2019. my favourite hobbie is football
.Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - yes

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -becouse im good player ihave good skills im active

alt text

Dear applicants;

@Hax We haven't heard positive behavior about you, our decision is negative. Then contact an HQ before you submit an application and hang with Pirus members. ~[DENIED.]~(red)

@GlaDio77 You seem like a good, smart guy, clearly you are trustworthy. Just be a little patient Prepare yourself for the test. ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)

alt text

In-game Name: -RaZaK

Country of Residence: -Algeriane

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - Well, because Pirus has quality, good, friendly members and HQs. Also i havn't a lot of experience, so i would play with them together and have new friends and improve my self. Also, i like Pirus role and history. Shortly Pirus is special on my eye.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Pirus are supposed to do drug business, they were able to create an alcholol factory. They gained a big profit from moonshine and illegal vehicle job. They sent their scouts to san andreas to get information about drug thing.

Let us know a bit about you: -:Well, my name is Razak, my second name is Abrakan and Omri, 17 years old. I live in Algeria and I was born on it, and I am currently studying in the second year of high school. I am a young man who likes playing vedio game and games exactly like MTA: SA. I joined this server in 2017, then went to an inactive reason for my exams this year.

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -OFC Yes

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - I'm a nice guy who helps people if they need anything I also have a lot of experience within this server

In-game Name: - Hassan

Country of Residence: - aswan

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - bec Pirus have a nice members and friendly and i love it and i like play with his members and it will be good in the futur and it give skills and good friends to the persone

What is the main role of The Pirus?: - main role: Arms smuggling and gun shipment

Let us know a bit about you: - My name is hassan and i have 15 years old and i live egypt and i love playing MTA and i like play tennis and football too .

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - yes i have access to Discord

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -bec i am good player and i can help this gang lot of and i have skills in RPs and in some things too and i am very active player.