The Pirus - CLOSED

The Pirus

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game Name: - Netro

Country of Residence: - Isreal (arabic 48)

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - Because i want to learn more new skills and get an nice reputatino
from this Gang

What is the main role of The Pirus?: - arms smuggler, drug smuggler, for rent assassin and human trafficking nor something other.

Let us know a bit about you: - in real life name is Mohammed i'm muslim my age is 18 years old i'm like to play online games

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - Sure

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: i'm an older player who knows all the server rules and respect it also i'm
very loyal and got a rare skills always i'm getting ready more and more to be pro

alt text
alt text
By the present document The Pirus and Vndalos de El Corona agree to maintain a FULL TIME WAR in LOS SANTOS AREA, with the approval of Gang Management.

FIRST: The war is 24 hours in LOS SANTOS CITY, there will be no peace moments to avoid missunderstands
SECOND: Members may only attack eachother when spawned criminal and wearing the gang tags
THIRD: Gangs won't attack eachother while holding RP activities, only in RP way (use RP-tags to avoid confusion)
FOURTH: Jailbreaks are excluded from gang war due to F1 rules
FIFTH: Events are exluded from gang war due to interfering with other players gameplay
SIXTH: This war may be cancelled by announcing the peace to the other gang and gang management.

FastYounq, The Pirus Leader
@Henry , VeC Leader

In-game Name: - ZeDsTeR.

Country of Residence: - Egypt.

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - Because Your gang is so experience in playing and Because it looks promising and I think I will have a future in The Pirus.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: - Arms smuggling and gun shipment.

Let us know a bit about you: - My real name is Mohamed Medhat ,I am 24 years old i live in Alexandria Egypt , I used to play online games since i was 14 years old and i still love it .And i'm old member at SAES:RPG.

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - Yes, Medhat
#2687.

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -because i'm active player and i can help the members in SR, Kidnapping and BR.

alt text
In-game Name: -WiTTi

Country of Residence: -Algeria

What made you applying for The Pirus?: -because ilike this gang and i wanna be one of this gang.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Arms smuggling and gun shipment

Let us know a bit about you: -my name is WiTTi in game and in real life is Mohamed iam active player and ican help the gang .

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - yes ihave

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us?-because iam active player and ican help the members and iam active in post in Forum.

alt text
In-game Name: - 910|L!on

Country of Residence: - Algeria

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - Because it looks promising and I think I will have a future in The Pirus

What is the main role of The Pirus?: - Arms smuggling and gun shipment

Let us know a bit about you: - My name is Haythem I live in Algeria and I have 16 years I love football and I've been playing on this server from 2 years and half

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - I have access to Discord but I don't have a mic

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - I'm really experienced player and I know how to roleplay very good I can help you in anything and I can obey orders,and im active player .

alt text
In-game Name: -910|ZouKa

Country of Residence:-Algeria

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - Because the HQ team of the Pirus is really friendly and loyal people they had experience and they know how to work like a team and i think the pirus can be official*

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Arms smuggling and gun shipment

Let us know a bit about you: -Hello mate my real name is And Razak but you can call me ZouKa i was old HRMC i can drive good i can rate my english 6/10 i think i will be good part in the Pirus

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -i have disocred,but i havnt mec

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -i can offer all my efforts if i be part of it, and im a patient player who can help his team to be the best

In-game Name: - JelyFish

Country of Residence: - Tunisia

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - Joining Pirus will be honor for me honestly, This gang is the most powerful one on SAES. Pirus is full of elite members and leaders who are the really the right person who I need to learn more from them also Pirus is an experienced gang which I wanna be a part of it to improve everything's in my Saes life and I wanna make a friendship with them and be a part of this family which really gonna change me and help to do much things

What is the main role of The Pirus?: - The Pirus: It's a respected and experienced family, which is specified on street fighting. Trained in a couple of different fighting tactics, for example Martial Arts & Wrestling. Also I am pretty sure, ''fun'' is written big in here. ~No one will be left behind, everything will be done together.

Let us know a bit about you: - Hello, My name is Adem Fouad im 24 years old i live in Tunisia also i am a quite experienced player in saes i started playing like 4 Month ago and been obeying to rules since then. And i'm quite respectful to people and avoid agressive behaviour.

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - Yes, i have

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - Well, I should be a The Pirus member because I'm skilled and i have experience and most of The Pirus skiiled.