The Pirus - CLOSED

The Pirus

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@The-Pirus said in The Pirus - CLOSED:

First of all Greetings!
I hope you're all good,I have some issues to explain to you.
I had a friend for a long time and I was always helping him with everything.But he always considered himself superior to anyone else, and upset the people around him.But since he was my friend, I've always been there for him and supported him.
I am left from many gang for him...But everyone saw me as a bad person.
But now it's time for me to part with my beloved friend.
And this time, The Pirus gang left the gang after receiving a negative response from the level application.And left the gang to me...
Together with many members of the Pirus gang, they went to the Clandestine Mob gang.
He stole my gang members and betrayed me.
But until now, I can't stand it anymore,This is not something I can do alone.
I apologize for all the mistakes I have made so far.
I'm going to start a new page for myself,I hope you can help me with that.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards
FastYounq

You wanted to close, pirus when they got pending lvl 2, Soufly didn't steal anything, anyways, sadly to see this

None one damaged Pirus only HQ+ did it and Leader too u guys giving any one HQ in some days and accept any one and i dont know this person got the tests or no and after he join and dont know any thing so it will start to damage yes i left this gang like 4 times but every time i was try to give it my skills but Leader and Vice leader every time wasnt see my opinion at This Gang and every time they give leader to another one ( Soulfly>Fastyoung>Jaster>Closed) when was soulfly leader Pirus was very strong and when Fastyoung was leader i think Pirus started to damage and Jaster leader and closed so (Fastyoung) is damager and some HQs ( Go away Fastyoung damaged it ? and came to talk oh my god

Shut the fuck up fastshit Soulfly was an equal and fair guy back then when I used to be at the gang you're the guy who can't even talk and acts like he was superior cut this childish attitude because without him the gang wouldn't even last at lvl 0