Ingame name :
Orpheus

Account name :
Precsel1

Nationality :
Honduran

Spoken Languages :
Spanish, English

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ?
: Since 2017.

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :
I used to play a bit back in 2017, however I lost my account. I've began playing again in 2019.

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) :
None

Previous organisations ( G/S ) :
None

Current groups :
None

Section II : Specific things.

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :
Originally from a humble family in Mexico, Orpheus is a young man who immigrated to America. He currently tries to make a living as an arms and drug dealer in Los Santos, while trying to climb through the ranks of the world of crime in America. While usually participating in small crimes, such as drug deals, and store robberies, he has greater ambitions and believes he can achieve them by joining a criminal organization.

Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) :**
I want to form part of a gang to be able to both help and get help from them. I chose The Pirus because they invited me to join them and received me cordially.

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) :
Although I'm still inexperienced I will try to provide as much help to the gang as I can, and I'll do my best to be helpful and active.

Describe The Pirus in your own words :
The Pirus is a Mexican-American and black gang that despite being small have had great amounts of success. They stand for freedom and against corrupt organizations.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Section I : General things.

Ingame name : Ncysed

Account name :faruk456

Nationality :Turkey

Spoken Languages : English,Turkish,Kurdish

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? :4 Years

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :4 Year

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) : No

Previous organisations ( G/S ) : CripZ,RDMC.NwA.HS.MMC.YaKuZa

Current groups : NO

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :One day I was walking alone in the streets of Los Santos, I met a young man named Soulfly, said that he could help with anything, and that he was engaged in illegal affairs. I gave an answer, and together we headed to the Pirus gang's drug mansion, I found a bad smell coming in, this smell seemed familiar to me, when I was working in Brazil, there was a factory on my side, they were manufacturing fabric and selling drugs to me a few times. yes, it wasn't an easy job, you needed a solid team, and I thought I'd be happy in the pirus gang, remembering what my soulfly friend said, I got into this job, it wasn't easy to gain trust, but I was born for this job, and we got started. I had to sell a few drug bags to prove my name and I was able to dedicate myself to this gang and one step closer to the gang, I was happy because my pocket was filled with money, I took my commission and raised the works

Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) :** Because i know all rules,and The gangs I've been with take me one step further, everyone knows me
Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) : Because i am active player and i can help the members and I'm really experienced player and I know how to roleplay very good

Describe The Pirus in your own words : Arms dealer,Drug Dealer and great gang colors.
cool posture

Ingame name : Porcosdep

Account name : Porcosdep

Nationality : Portuguese

Spoken Languages : Portuguese obviously, English and a bit of Spanish altough very rusty Spanish I might add

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? : Since 2013

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? : Ive been playing SAES:RPG for about 6 years but ihave had a very long 3 year break but now I am back

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) : Minor bans like Miscomunication with one of the admins but nothing extremely severe

Previous organisations ( G/S ) : I was with Outfit for a very short period of time, was in FBI aswell and last but not least with MI-6 (may you rest in piece)

Current groups : None

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) : The only things I cant do at all is roleplaying. I always find a way to mess it up. If i try my best I will probably end up being a decent roleplayer but I havent tried that much since I do not appreciate RPing that much altough its a very important aspect of most gangs and squads since the server alone is already directed towards roleplaying

Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) : Well to be honest I found a couple of old friends in the server when I came back and it brought me some joy to see them alive and kicking and Im not going to lie... I kinda miss being in a gang running around with old friends thats awesome

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) : Because I know how to obey rules, I know how to cooperate with members pretty well and I am very friendly towards players in general not just gang members.

Describe The Pirus in your own words : Above anything else, they are a family willing to protect themselves and lay their lives on the line to protect their loved ones. Spreading their territory to show their dominance is their main attribute as they operate in various districts and cities all over the country.
They are extremely dominant and friendly but not to be messed with.. Make one wrong move and you will regret it. Pirus scales their size by recruiting young fresh members that can add something useful to the gang and grow all togheter like a big family. Pirus main attributes are Drug smuggling, robbery and extortion as well as sometimes go as far as murdering groups of people to spread their dominance

alt text

:::

@Porcosdep said in The Pirus:

Ingame name : Porcosdep

Account name : Porcosdep

Nationality : Portuguese

Spoken Languages : Portuguese obviously, English and a bit of Spanish altough very rusty Spanish I might add

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? : Since 2013

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? : Ive been playing SAES:RPG for about 6 years but ihave had a very long 3 year break but now I am back

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) : Minor bans like Miscomunication with one of the admins but nothing extremely severe

Previous organisations ( G/S ) : I was with Outfit for a very short period of time, was in FBI aswell and last but not least with MI-6 (may you rest in piece)

Current groups : None

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) : The only things I cant do at all is roleplaying. I always find a way to mess it up. If i try my best I will probably end up being a decent roleplayer but I havent tried that much since I do not appreciate RPing that much altough its a very important aspect of most gangs and squads since the server alone is already directed towards roleplaying

Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) : Well to be honest I found a couple of old friends in the server when I came back and it brought me some joy to see them alive and kicking and Im not going to lie... I kinda miss being in a gang running around with old friends thats awesome

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) : Because I know how to obey rules, I know how to cooperate with members pretty well and I am very friendly towards players in general not just gang members.

Describe The Pirus in your own words : Above anything else, they are a family willing to protect themselves and lay their lives on the line to protect their loved ones. Spreading their territory to show their dominance is their main attribute as they operate in various districts and cities all over the country.
They are extremely dominant and friendly but not to be messed with.. Make one wrong move and you will regret it. Pirus scales their size by recruiting young fresh members that can add something useful to the gang and grow all togheter like a big family. Pirus main attributes are Drug smuggling, robbery and extortion as well as sometimes go as far as murdering groups of people to spread their dominance

its good word's about Pirus and your quality personality this reason you deserved to join our family ~[Accepted]~(lime)

Ingame name :Vinicius

Account name : alptentee

Nationality :Turk

Spoken Languages :My main language is Turkish but I can speak English too.

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? :3 or 4 years.

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :Recently started to play saes becauuse my friend @Roarke called me.

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) : N-A

Previous organisations ( G/S ) :N-A

Current groups :n-a

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :Vinicius has born in 1992 in Brasil- Rio De Janerio. Vinicius's dreams was about becoming a professional football player but he couldnt achivie it. He was living in a Rio ghetto with Luis Gustavo. They both wanted to be a football player but the ghetto didnt allow them to become a player. So they forced to sell drugs in Rio. They became a good drug dealer but they knew that cops were tailing them and wanted to arrest them. After some years Vinicius and Gustavo went to San Andreas, Los Santos city. They were chilling around the LS. Gustavo was chillin more actively in the city and he became a Pirus member. Gustavo kept selling drugs and he talked with Gustavo and he wanted to become another Pirus.

Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) : Well I'd like to join because Pirus members are very good players. If I join Pirus will be the first organisation that I join. I liked the role of the Pirus. Also my best friend @Roarke suggested me to join Pirus.

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) : You should accept me because I am an active player.I can do what my higher ranked members say to me. My english skill isnt good enough but its enough to communicate and roleplay with people.So I'll be loyal to the gang that is the most important thing.

Describe The Pirus in your own words : Pirus owns the Los Santos streets with their criminal activities. They sell drugs,smuggling,kidnapping and more criminal activities like that.

alt text

Dear @Vinicius , thanks for applying us second time. You showed some good effort and loyalty within a week and we decided to give you a shot! Dont fuck it up fam! ~[ACCEPTED!!]~(lime)

)

@Vinicius said in The Pirus:

Ingame name :Vinicius

Account name : alptentee

Nationality :Turk

Spoken Languages :My main language is Turkish but I can speak English too.

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? :3 or 4 years.

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :Recently started to play saes becauuse my friend @Roarke called me.

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) : N-A

Previous organisations ( G/S ) :N-A

Current groups :n-a

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :Vinicius has born in 1992 in Brasil- Rio De Janerio. Vinicius's dreams was about becoming a professional football player but he couldnt achivie it. He was living in a Rio ghetto with Luis Gustavo. They both wanted to be a football player but the ghetto didnt allow them to become a player. So they forced to sell drugs in Rio. They became a good drug dealer but they knew that cops were tailing them and wanted to arrest them. After some years Vinicius and Gustavo went to San Andreas, Los Santos city. They were chilling around the LS. Gustavo was chillin more actively in the city and he became a Pirus member. Gustavo kept selling drugs and he talked with Gustavo and he wanted to become another Pirus.

Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) : Well I'd like to join because Pirus members are very good players. If I join Pirus will be the first organisation that I join. I liked the role of the Pirus. Also my best friend @Roarke suggested me to join Pirus.

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) : You should accept me because I am an active player.I can do what my higher ranked members say to me. My english skill isnt good enough but its enough to communicate and roleplay with people.So I'll be loyal to the gang that is the most important thing.

Describe The Pirus in your own words : Pirus owns the Los Santos streets with their criminal activities. They sell drugs,smuggling,kidnapping and more criminal activities like that.

Ingame name :Gyulavokcs

Account name :Vargagyula12

Nationality :Hungary

Spoken Languages :English

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? :2017

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :355 hours and 2018 i start to play this server

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) :have not yet been banned

Previous organisations ( G/S ) :not official gangs

Current groups :currently there is no

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words :My name is Gyulavics and I came to Los Santos from the City of Liberty. I came here to start a new life, make friends, and of course bank robberies. And have lots of cars

Why do you want to join us?
:because i'm a gangster, i love muscle cars, i love communities and one of my dreams at SAES is to get into a good public gang!

Why should we accept you ?
:because i like to help each other and i'm cooperative i never break the rules because the rule is the rule i don't shoot my teammates i think so :)

Describe The Pirus in your own words :The Pirus is a criminal organization founded by young black and some white people, In fact, with the aim of freedom of establishment and established to stand up against all corruption, a crime organization established in Los Santos to strengthen their neighborhood in an organization established an organization has been adopted. With the most ruthless and revenge power of all of Los Santos, the slogan ''FREE LIVE OR DIE HARD'' which is determined in all Los Santos, is the motto you can see on the walls in many of the gang streets they have identified. The Pirus is a gang that has made a lot of money illegally and gained a reputation around San Andreas outside Los Santos. They have announced their name in the newspapers many times about arms smuggling or gun shipment and they have clearly stated that they are confronting many gun barons, they have continued to make money on their weapons shipments without ever being caught by any federal official. Drug smuggling can actually be counted as the main objectives.

alt text

Dear @Gyulavokcs , firstly thanks for applying us. You showed some good effort with us and we saw that you have some potential to become one of us and you're aware of the general things. So welcome to the Pirus family feller! ~[ACCEPTED!]~(lime)

@Gyulavokcs said in The Pirus:

Ingame name :Gyulavokcs

Account name :Vargagyula12

Nationality :Hungary

Dear applicant;
@originale
First of all, we want you to join our Discord server because you can be closer with Pirus members here, you can chat with us and give us information about you. Good luck for everything, keep hanging out with Pirus members, which will be an advantage for you.

https://discord.gg/jGCV52

Dear Applicant ;

@originale

Firstly thanks for applying to us. We saw that you're not ready to become one of us. We saw that you're available to get stolen by your friends even though you're free person you should move on your own not the way that people tells you to do. Second the player that stole you I am warning him if he does that again it wont be good for him. So you're ~[DENIED]~(red), if you are still interested you can apply after 1 week.

@originale said in The Pirus:

Ingame name :Original

Account name :Originale

Nationality :Estonia

Spoken Languages :English; Estonia

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? : Ihave played since 23.09.2019.
How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :40 hours and i start playing at 2019.

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) :have not yet been banned

Previous organisations ( G/S ) :not official gangs

Current groups Currently there is no grups

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words My name is Original and I came to Los Santos from the Vice city. I came here to start a new life, make friends, and make some bank robberies. And have a lot of cars. I try my best do survive in SAES:RPG

Why do you want to join us?
Because i'm a player, I do love muscle cars, This is one of my dreams do get in good gang.
Why should we accept you ? Becose i'm mind open, fast, friendly guy.

Describe The Pirus in your own words : it mean Pirus Family not only any gang it mean if u want be a good crminal u must join Pirus and it mean you are in best gang whith real pepole.

In-game Name: - The_Monster_V1

Country of Residence: - Algeria

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - Because My friend xDarkman in this gang so I want to join it too and I like this gang is amazing

What is the main role of The Pirus?: - Arms smuggling and gun shipment

Let us know a bit about you: - My name is Ali I live in Egypt and I have 14 years I don't love football and I've been playing on this server from 1 year and half

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - I have access to Discord But actually I always use Teamspeak.

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - I'm really experienced player and I know how to roleplay very good I can help you in anything.and I will help you in any war or anything

@TheMonsterV1 , hello fam. Please use the correct application format to get answer for your application.

@TheMonsterV1 said in The Pirus:

In-game Name: - The_Monster_V1

Country of Residence: - Algeria

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - Because My friend xDarkman in this gang so I want to join it too and I like this gang is amazing

Let us know a bit about you: - My name is Ali I live in Egypt and I have 14 years I don't love football and I've been playing on this server from 1 year and half

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - I have access to Discord But actually I always use Teamspeak.

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - I'm really experienced player and I know how to roleplay very good I can help you in anything.and I will help you in any war or anything

In-game Name: - The_Monster_V3

Country of Residence: - Turkey

Ingame name :The_Monster_V1

Account name :TheMonsterV1

Nationality :Algerian
Spoken Languages :Arabic , English

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? : 2 years

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :2 years

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) :Nope

Previous organisations ( G/S ) :no one

Current groups :no one

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :So I get up earlier and I go s chool to study (rip me) and when I come back I turn on my PC and run MTA and join SAES server and search for a gang but from aday I will never search for it because of you

Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) :**In shortly:(You are Amazing guys I like this gang)

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) :I will help you for anything You need money I will give you,wanna my car I will give you.So In general I really want to join your gang

Describe The Pirus in your own words :AMAZING

Ingame name :The_Monster_V3

Account name :TheMonsterV3

Nationality :syria
Spoken Languages :Arabic , English , Turkey

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? : 1.5 years

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :1 years

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) :No

Previous organisations ( G/S ) :i dont have

Current groups :I dont have

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :I always Play SAES server and in a oneday my friend told me to join with him a gang So He ask for Pirate gang and Now I write an application for join it

Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) :**In shortly:(I like action and I found it here and have good friends in this gang

Why should we accept you ? ( I'm pro in fighting with guns.I can drive goodly.If you need some cash I will get it for you in short time.and I will help you in manythings as mush as you want

Describe The Pirus in your own words :Very Good

alt text

Ingame name :910|The-Best.

Account name :abdrahim01.

Nationality: Algirien.

Spoken Languages :Arabic/English/Fransh.

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? :i start playing MTA:SA Since 2016.

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :i have playing in SAES:RPG since 2017.

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) :N/A.

Previous organisations ( G/S ) :ICE/TST/CDC.
ICE: i left ICE Because its Inactive and i want to Try for Crim Side too.
CDC: i left Because All brazilian i cant understand theyr Language and i want to back to cop side.
TST:I Left because its inactive .
Current groups :N/A.

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :Role-Play Is trying to come to in-game a real life situation, like police operation stops, asking for license driver and the I.D means acting like reallife.

Why do you want to join us?( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) :becuse she have a good members and friendly and i like it cuse its knows as great gang and i wana be a part of it and enjoy the game with each other.

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) :because iam active player i can help Pirus members and iam respectfull one .

Describe The Pirus in your own words : Pirus is the best gang in saes and he is a criminal organization founded by young black and some white people.

alt text
Hello , participants we decided to make the apply's ~[denied]~(red) @TheMonsterV1 @TheMonsterV3 you guy's made 2 time's apply on same account this reason you should use how to apply on forum and also how to write simply this reason you guy's should wait one week until reback apply thanks for understanding and be stay with us :)) make your apply other week .
@The-Best1 ~[Accepted]~(lime) welcome to crim side back

alt text