Nationality :Algerian
Spoken Languages :Arabic , English

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? : 2 years

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :2 years

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) :Nope

Previous organisations ( G/S ) :no one

Current groups :no one

Section II : Specific things.

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :So I get up earlier and I go s chool to study (rip me) and when I come back I turn on my PC and run MTA and join SAES server and search for a gang but from aday I will never search for it because of you

Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) :**In shortly:(You are Amazing guys I like this gang)

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) :I will help you for anything You need money I will give you,wanna my car I will give you.So In general I really want to join your gang

Describe The Pirus in your own words :AMAZING

@Puta said in the Pirus:

Ingame name: Puta

Account Name: Putta

Nationality: Syria
Languages spoken: Arabic, English, Turkey

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto? : Two years

How long have you been saying an RPG? :Two years

Any ban before? (If yes, state why): Yes, I killed a policeman and I had no stars

Previous organizations (G / S): I dont

Current groups: I do not have

Section II: Specific Objects.

Archiving role-playing character in 150 words (less or more but we want to see 150 words): I am a social man and I love adventures and I hope you will accept me in order to join your adventures

Why do you want to join us? (Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your specific words.) In short: (I want to join you because I was hoping to play with a gang and find a perfect gang that makes me happy in the end)

Why should I ACCEPT you? I am a person I do not like treason as if I joined this will not go out of the gang in which I stay permanently and I hope to accept

Describe the virus in your own words: it is wonderful and excellent and all people love these perfect things

alt text
Section I : General things.

Ingame name :910|Konan.

Account name :kapuraca.

Nationality: malaysain.

Spoken Languages :Malay and english.

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? : i have 6 month.

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :i have 6 month too.
Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) :N/A.

Previous organisations ( G/S ) :HHMC
HHMC:I Left Because inactive.
Current groups :N/A.

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :RolePlay Is trying to come to in game a real life situation, like police operation stops, asking for license driver and the I.D means acting like reallife.

Why do you want to join us?( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) :becuse she have a good members and i like this gang and i need help this gang to get level 2.
Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) :because iam active player i can help Pirus members and im calm.

Describe The Pirus in your own words : Pirus a criminal organization founded by young black and some white people and he is a the best gang.

alt text

Ingame name :910|Konan.

Account name :kapuraca.

Nationality: malaysain.

Spoken Languages :Malay and english.

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? : i have 6 month.

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :i have 6 month too.
Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) :N/A.

Previous organisations ( G/S ) :HHMC
HHMC:I Left Because inactive.
Current groups :N/A.

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :RolePlay Is trying to come to in game a real life situation, like police operation stops, asking for license driver and the I.D means acting like reallife.

Why do you want to join us?( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) :becuse she have a good members and i like this gang and i need help this gang to get level 2.
Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) :because iam active player i can help Pirus members and im calm.

Describe The Pirus in your own words : Pirus a criminal organization founded by young black and some white people and he is a the best gang.

Dear applicants;

@africano02 Your application questions are incorrect, if you do not edit your application within 24 hours, you will be rejected. Application questions as shown below;

:::

Ingame name:

Account name:

Nationality:

Spoken Languages:

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? :

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) :

Previous organisations ( G/S ) :

Current groups :

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :

Why do you want to join us?( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) :

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) :

Describe The Pirus in your own words :

@Luqka and @Putta Please answer the first question in Section II, the character story and the last question correctly. In short, answer all application questions logically again. Your last end 7 hours to correct the details of your application.

@kapuraca You don't need to publish your application more than once, please delete your last post and please answer the first question in Section II, the character story and the last question correctly. You last end 7 hours to correct the details of your application.

Ingame name :910|Romiro
Account name : minou04
Nationality :Algerian
Spoken Languages :My main language is Arabic but I can speak English too.
How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? :2 or3 Years
How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :Recently started to play saes becauuse my friend @Wisker called me.
Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) : N-A
Previous organisations ( G/S ) :N-A
Current groups :N/A
Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :Romero was born in 1999 in Algeria. Dreams were about becoming a professional footballer but he couldn't. He lived in the ghetto in Rio with Luis Gustavo. Both wanted to be a football player, but the neighborhood to become players. So they had to sell drugs in Rio. They became a good drug dealer, but they knew the police were tailoring them and wanted to arrest them. A few years later he went to the city of Los Santos. They were chilling about LS. He was more active in the city and became a member of the virus. He continued selling drugs and talked to and wanted to become another virus.

> > Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) : Well I'd like to join because Pirus members are very good players. If I join Pirus will be the first organisation that I join. I liked the role of the Pirus. Also my best friend @Wisker suggested me to join Pirus.

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) : You should accept me because I am an active player And Im Good player.I can do what my higher ranked members say to me. My english skill isnt good enough but its enough to communicate and roleplay with people.So I'll be loyal to the gang that is the most important thing.
Describe The Pirus in your own words : Pirus owns the Los Santos streets with their criminal activities. They sell drugs,smuggling,kidnapping and more criminal activities like that.

Dear applicant @Romiro02 ;

First of all, we want you to join our Discord server because you can be closer with Pirus members here, you can chat with us and give us information about you. Good luck for everything, keep hanging out with Pirus members, which will be an advantage for you. Here is the discord link. https://discord.gg/8GYAAk

@Romiro02 said in The Pirus:

Ingame name :910|Romiro
Account name : minou04

Ingame name : Houssem

Account name :Striker2019

Nationality : algrien

Spoken Languages :arabik.english.frensh

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? :I've been playing multi theft auto since 2014

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :
I have been playing saesrp for four years and I am a good player
Section II : Specific things

Previous organisations ( G/S ) :

Current groups :no

Why do you My name is Hossam I come from a poor family I love playing football since my childhood and MTA a lot and I Crim and I love to do crimes to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) :**

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) :Because I am a good player and I will like you and I hope that there will be no problems between us and I trust

Describe The Pirus in your own words :Pirus Gang of the finest gangs in the wonderful members Ka soulfly and Jaster and was by the best members have risen to teams and new gangs Thank you

alt text
Dear applicants;

@africano02 and @HoussemDrexler Stop using multiaccount this is a forbidden action, contact an authorized admin and ask him to correct this unacceptable behavior. Otherwise you may be banned for this reason, we would love to see you among us, but we cannot accept you for your misconduct. ~[DENIED]~(red)

@Luqka and @Putta You may be well-intentioned players, but you still have your shortcomings after you have learned the truth. Find out what the Pirus HQ team offers you, please submit again when you are ready send apply. ~[DENIED]~(red)

@Romiro02 We still don't understand what you're trying to do, if you were a really smart person, you'd be aware of what James said for you. When you give up all your crap and stupid habits from reality, submit your application again ready. ~[DENIED]~(red)

[2019-10-28 11:07:30] [Output] : <PM From: Romiro> james

[2019-10-28 11:08:02] [Output] : <PM To: Romiro> yes

[2019-10-28 11:08:24] [Output] : <PM From: Romiro> i need come back ICE

[2019-10-28 11:08:43] [Output] : <PM To: Romiro> why you left

[2019-10-28 11:09:09] [Output] : <PM From: Romiro> sorry mate

[2019-10-28 11:09:19] [Output] : Local: Romiro: james

[2019-10-28 11:10:16] [Output] : <PM From: Romiro> invite me pls

[2019-10-28 11:10:10] [Output] : <PM To: Romiro> lust chance mate if you fuck it up this time you will get black list for ever

[2019-10-28 11:10:45] [Output] : <PM From: Romiro> ty

[2019-10-28 11:11:25] [Output] : (CC) Romiro: james

[2019-10-28 11:11:40] [Output] : * Romiro is now known as ICE|Romiro

[2019-10-28 11:12:17] [Output] : <PM From: ICE|Romiro> i need give me lvl 4

[2019-10-28 11:26:42] [Output] : <PM From: ICE|Romiro> i need give me lvl 4

[2019-10-28 11:28:29] [Output] : <PM To: ICE|Romiro> you want to be kicked? or go

[2019-10-28 11:28:39] [Output] : <PM To: ICE|Romiro> don't ask me for level 4 noob

[2019-10-28 18:34:25] [Output] : (CC) ICE|RoMiRo: hello

[2019-10-28 18:34:31] [Output] : (CC) ICE|James: hi

[2019-10-28 18:52:58] [Output] : <PM To: 910|Romiro> Why you left

[2019-10-28 18:53:30] [Output] : <PM From: 910|Romiro> invite

[2019-10-28 18:57:52] [Output] : <PM To: 910|Romiro> why you left?

[2019-10-28 18:58:09] [Output] : <PM From: 910|Romiro> invite pls

[2019-10-28 18:58:27] [Output] : <PM To: 910|Romiro> invite where? tell me why you left?

[2019-10-28 18:58:38] [Output] : <PM To: 910|Romiro> You left you want to join Pirus

[2019-10-28 18:58:48] [Output] : <PM To: 910|Romiro> thats why 910

[2019-10-28 18:59:45] [Output] : <PM From: 910|Romiro> Romiro> invite pls

[2019-10-28 19:07:08] [Output] : 910|Romiro: i make rong no like pirus

[2019-10-28 19:07:10] [Output] : <PM To: 910|Romiro> you are banned forever i make now new rules for noobs

@Picanto

[2019-10-28 15:06:24] [Output] : (CC) ICE|Houssem: i.ll leave the band and comme back

[2019-10-28 15:06:57] [Output] : <PM From: ICE|Houssem> i ll leave the squad and come back

[2019-10-28 15:08:18] [Output] : <PM From: ICE|Houssem> i wiil be back soon beause i want to explore pirus

[2019-10-28 15:08:49] [Output] : <PM From: ICE|Houssem> so

[2019-10-28 15:09:05] [Output] : <PM To: ICE|Houssem> no its not like that ICE is not a toy, you want to join pirus or just for some hours?

[2019-10-28 15:11:03] [Output] : <PM To: ICE|Houssem> i asked you for how long you want to go to pirus?

[2019-10-28 15:13:09] [Output] : Local: ICE|Houssem: james

2019-10-28 15:13:51] [Output] : Local: ICE|Houssem: we talk with me

[2019-10-28 18:44:08] [Output] : <PM To: Houssem> how long you join pirus ?

2 days ago
[2019-10-28 18:44:25] [Output] : <PM From: Houssem> days

[2019-10-28 18:44:32] [Output] : <PM From: Houssem> 15 days

Dear @Romiro02
First We Are So Happy For Get Denied cuz we need fix some thing's in our Family And Be More Active And Serious.
Another Thing You are writing things that are meaningless and not worth writing. You try to demoralize anyone who rejects you or anything you dislike, please think twice before you write something.
f

First of all Greetings!
I hope you're all good,I have some issues to explain to you.
I had a friend for a long time and I was always helping him with everything.But he always considered himself superior to anyone else, and upset the people around him.But since he was my friend, I've always been there for him and supported him.
I am left from many gang for him...But everyone saw me as a bad person.
But now it's time for me to part with my beloved friend.
And this time, The Pirus gang left the gang after receiving a negative response from the level application.And left the gang to me...
Together with many members of the Pirus gang, they went to the Clandestine Mob gang.
He stole my gang members and betrayed me.
But until now, I can't stand it anymore,This is not something I can do alone.
I apologize for all the mistakes I have made so far.
I'm going to start a new page for myself,I hope you can help me with that.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards
FastYounq