The Pirus - CLOSED

The Pirus

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game Name: -910|ZouKa

Country of Residence:-Algeria

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - My friend @ Witty told me about this gang so much I liked the decision to join this amazing difficulty.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Smuggling and shipping explosive weapons.

Let us know a bit about you: -Hello mate my real name is And Razak but you can call me ZouKa i was old HRMC i can drive good i can rate my english 6/10 i think i will be good part in the Pirus.

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -i have disocred,but i havnt mec

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -I can do all my efforts if I am part of it, and I am a patient player who can help his team to be the best and I will do what I can for this team to be more caring.

alt text
In-game Name: Spider
Country of Residence: -Algerie
What made you applying for The Pirus?: Bcz its a active gang and The~Pirus have Good membres .
What is the main role of The Pirus?: Arms smuggling and gun shipment
Let us know a bit about you:Hello ' i am AbdAllah i'm 16 years old and i'm also Algerien ' i like making several things beside playing on my computer 'i also like watchinng tv and films.chillin'with my friends , listening to the music. When I was growing up, I would watch football with my dad and brother every Saturday, before we'd go outside and toss the football around. I've loved it ever since and i'm currently part of a football academy.
Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: yes i have ,Spider#1683
Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -i can offer all my efforts if i be part of it, and im a patient player who can help his team to be the bes

**In-game Name: HarakiRa

**Country of Residence: Turkey

**What made you applying for The Pirus?: Because it is an active gang, their members are mature and knowlegde guys also they always obey the server rules.

**What is the main role of The Pirus?: Arm dealing.

**Let us know a bit about you: I am Mustafa, I live in Turkey and I am an engineering student.

**Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: Yes

**Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: Because I obey the server rules and gang rules.

alt text
After some discussion, Here are the results for the last applications.

@Zouka05 You've been hanging with us for a few days and we have seen enough from you, Meet an HQ Ingame for your test, Good luck.

@harakira01 A good guy with a very friendly attitude, Keep hanging around with us and you shall be tested very soon, Pending.

alt text
@Zouka05 said in The Pirus:
In-game Name: -910|ZouKa

Alright (as discussed in private message) your application goes DENIED. reapply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@harakira01 said inThe Pirus:

In-game Name: HarakiRa

we'r sorry, you don't seem ready yet. application goes Denied this time, feel free to reapply in 2 weeks from today

In-game Name: -AiZaK

Country of Residence: -Turkey,Turksh

What made you applying for The Pirus?: -Pirus is big and very strong gang and family. The Pirus member very old friends.Pirus family's t very important me.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Arms smuggling and gun shipment

Let us know a bit about you: -My name is Ali Furkan. I'm 20 years old. My job is cabin crew or flight attendant.

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -I have a discord and microphone

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -It's very important me Pirus members my family. Pirus I believe I'm going to do great things.

In-game Name: - 910|Liyones

Country of Residence: - Tunisia

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - because it's respected and great gang and they have many experiences.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: - arms smugling and gun shipment.

Let us know a bit about you: - well my name's Liyones im 16 years old im living in Tunisia i got 2 brothers and 3 sisters i like playing football and video games .

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - i have only discord

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - im a great guy i love criminal side and im very active i also have many experiences but there are many peoples said im unloyal but im trying to improve my self and be loyal.

d
In-game Name: -910|Bravo

Country of Residence: -Algeria

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - cuz i like this gang and its a active gang and i wanna be one of this gang

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Arms smuggling and gun shipment

Let us know a bit about you: -Hello My name is Houssem , and in game name is Bravo im 15 years old ,ilove playing games and watch videos ,im active player and i can help this gang

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -Yes,Discored

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -Because im active player and i can help this gang and i can help all membres .

@Whitelock said in The Pirus:

In-game Name: - My ingame name is 910|Hero

Let us know a bit about you: - Hello, my name is Hakim currently living in Algeria and i am 17years old , i want to be Computer Engineer when im done in studying . and i love my all family members. and my cousins .
:::
alt text
:::

You are a manners!
Your Appplication Got~[DENIED]~(red)+~[BLACKLIST]~(black) Dont Reapply here Again.

alt text
In-game Name:PaBLo

Country of Residence:Algerian

What made you applying for The Pirus?: I noticed that the pirus is getting stronger in the streets and also I'm not in any gang or any team and all my friends are there

What is the main role of The Pirus?:
Smuggling and selling weapons, drug trafficking and money fraud
Let us know a bit about you: -
I'm pablo 17 Years Old Like Play Battle Ground Games/I'm New Streamer
Old Application:https://saesrpg.uk/topic/8774/the-pirus/97

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone?:
Im Own a Discord /I Have Bad Microphone
Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?:I Will Help Every One In The Gang (Rp/event..) And I Will Respect All Member/HQ's

In-game Name: -WaSsiM

Country of Residence: -Algeria

What made you applying for The Pirus?: -well The pirus in really good gang it have areally good activity's...

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -main role of The Pirus is arms smuggling,shipmenting guns and drug business

Let us know a bit about you: - My real name is wassim im 17 years old ilive in algeria exect in om elbawaki,im acalm and friendly boy ilove helping pepoles on game and rl,ilove playing video games like MTA,PUBG,Fortnite

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -yep I have access both of them

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -welp actually I can't say my english is the best but I am good at rp'ing and I m an active member of SAES you can see me very often