The Pirus - CLOSED

The Pirus

In-game Name:** Kaos171

Country of Residence: Australia

What made you applying for The Pirus?: I need a family to join and i love what the Pirus are reppin.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: To standup against corruption, Deal drugs and Run Guns

Let us know a bit about you: I am an Australian bloke who used to play alot of roleplay but i stopped due to the gang i was apart of disbanding but then i come back a few months later and they are back up lol, i love to make music i normally make Lofi Hiphop but moved onto more Hardcore boombap hiphop stuff...

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: yes

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: i can work as a team and i have quite alot of experience in Saes roleplay and roleplay in general.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game Name: - Thorin

Country of Residence: - Trkiye

What made you applying for The Pirus?: -
I realized that there is a nice and useful gang for myself and I think it will be my future

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -

• arms transport, arms trafficking and drug trafficking

Let us know a bit about you: -
I am confident I'm not afraid of anyone I enter every conflict without blinking I'm a friendly person I try to solve every problem about my gang

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -
yes no boredom

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - I help you in every matter, conflict, fight, financial help, I stand by your side in every way

alt text

In-game Name: ZoMmRa

Country of Residence: Tunisia

What made you applying for The Pirus?: It's a perfect episode with active members of the episode and I will have a future in The Pirus

What is the main role of The Pirus?: Arms smuggling .

Let us know a bit about you: well,I live in Tunisia in the state of Sousse and my hobby is Music, games like MTA SA and GTA5 and Football . i'm 16 years old . I joined this server in 2016 but i played MTA SA about 4 years

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: of course

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: im active member He can help his team to be the best .
- ~[thank you for reading my apply.]~(red)

d
In-game Name: Spider
Country of Residence: -Algerie
What made you applying for The Pirus?: Bcz its a active gang and The~Pirus have Good membres .
What is the main role of The Pirus?: Arms smuggling and gun shipment
Let us know a bit about you:Hello ' i am AbdAllah i'm 16 years old and i'm also Algerien ' i like making several things beside playing on my computer 'i also like watchinng tv and films.chillin'with my friends , listening to the music. When I was growing up, I would watch football with my dad and brother every Saturday, before we'd go outside and toss the football around. I've loved it ever since and i'm currently part of a football academy.
Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: yes i have ,Spider#1683
Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -i can offer all my efforts if i be part of it, and im a patient player who can help his team to be the bes
d

alt text
In-game Name: ZoMmRa

Country of Residence: Tunisia

What made you applying for The Pirus?:Because i like hang with pirus , I think I will have a future in The Pirus and because i have a lot of friends at pirus And I love doing activity and roleplay, and I'll do whatever it takes to improve the gang.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: Arms smuggling .

Let us know a bit about you: i like alot play on this server !, and i'm active member. and i love rpg servers

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: Yes

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: You should give me a chance cause i can add some thing secial on this gang. and i'm active member I can help This gang .
- ty for reading.

In-game Name: Wboss

Country of Residence: Argentina

What made you applying for The Pirus?: The people are nice, they have good game and they respect each other a lo
What is the main role of The Pirus?: weapons, drugs and traffic

Let us know a bit about you:
I am nice, I am not annoying, I help a lot, funny xd, I like football, handball and basketball and I do not discriminate
Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: Yes

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?:
Because it could contribute a lot, in taking them to the SR when necessary