The Pirus - CLOSED

The Pirus

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game Name: Dontcry

Country of Residence: Portugal

What made you applying for The Pirus?: Because it looks promising and I think I will have a future in The Pirus

What is the main role of The Pirus?: Arms smuggling and gun shipment

Let us know a bit about you: im epic gamer and like alot play on this server !

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: Yes

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: im active member and because his members are helpful and i do my best and i can help all the members in game

In-game Name: SpeeD

Country of Residence: Tunisia

What made you applying for The Pirus?: Because i like hang with pirus , I think I will have a future in The Pirus and because i have a lot of friends at pirus .

What is the main role of The Pirus?: Arms smuggling .

Let us know a bit about you: i like alot play on this server !, and i'm active member

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: U should give me a chance cause i can add some thing secial on this gang and helping to be the most powerful gang max as i can and im active member .

In-game Name: - 910|Memati

Country of Residence: - Azerbaijan

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - Because it looks promising and I think I will have a future in The Pirus

What is the main role of The Pirus?:

Let us know a bit about you: - My name is Sadiq I live in Azerbaijan and I have 16 years I don't love tenis and I've been playing on this server from 4 year and half

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - I have access to Discord but I don't have a mic

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - I'm really experienced player and I know how to roleplay very good I can help you in anything and I can obey orders

In-game Name: epicblank
What made you applying for The Pirus?:Because I think I will have a future in The Pirus and because i have a lot of friends at pirus .
Let us know a bit about you: i like alot play on this server !
Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: im active member and and i do my best to help the players

@epicblank said in The Pirus:

In-game Name: epicblank
What made you applying for The Pirus?:Because I think I will have a future in The Pirus and because i have a lot of friends at pirus .
Let us know a bit about you: i like alot play on this server !
Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: im active member and and i do my best to help the players

In-game Name: - Leonidas

Country of Residence: - Turkey

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - I love doing activity and roleplay, and I'll do whatever it takes to improve the gang.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: - arms trafficking, drug trafficking, human trafficking.

Let us know a bit about you: - my name is furkan, I am 20 years old and working. I like to play computer games in my free time. Outside the computer, I love playing football and traveling.

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - Yes.

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - I am an active and knowledgeable player, I decided to join The Pirus to improve the gang.

alt text
In-game Name: Spider

Country of Residence: -Algerie

What made you applying for The Pirus?: Bcz its a active gang and The~Pirus have Good membres .

Let us know a bit about you: known as Spider ingame but my real name is Abduallah im 16 years old boy from algeria , Oum Al Bawagi Exactly i love hanging with my friends , studying at high school , playing vedio games i play like 7-8 hours in saes everyday im fully free nowadays.

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: yes i have

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -i can offer all my efforts if i be part of it, and im a patient player who can help his team to be the best
alt text

In-game Name: - The_Monster_V3

Country of Residence: - Turkye

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - Its a perfect gang with perfect members .i always hear good facts about it and its members .

What is the main role of The Pirus?: - Drugs and arms smuggling . and human smuggling too .

Let us know a bit about you: - My name is Hamid . iam 15 years old . I am from Syria but i live in Turkye . i love video games and discussing with friends . in my free times i regroup with my friends in Teamspeak and we chill and have fun .

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - Yes

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - I am a different person . and i can offer the gang many things and i will help to make it succes and make it always on the top .

alt text
The Pirus - Monthly Activity Chart
alt text
Mostly we gave importance to Roleplay and Activities because we wanted to show Pirus role to all other organizations in the server.

4 donation vehicles were placed at Pirus base in order to provide support for RP and similar activities.

alt text
In-game Name: PaBLo

Country of Residence: Algerian

What made you applying for The Pirus?: i see that the Pirus gang deserves to get tired of it and help it be the best through a great effort

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Smuggling and selling weapons, drug trafficking and money fraud

Let us know a bit about you: -i'm pablo 16 years old like play mta and Call of duty and battle ground games

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: I have Dc/but i havnt microphone

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: if i get the chance? first i will be happy then i will give good Work's[rp's+event's-etc.]

alt text
In-game Name: Spider
Country of Residence: -Algerie
What made you applying for The Pirus?: Bcz its a active gang and The~Pirus have Good membres .
Let us know a bit about you: known as Spider ingame but my real name is Abduallah im 16 years old boy from algeria , Oum Al Bawagi Exactly i love hanging with my friends , studying at high school , playing vedio games i play like 7-8 hours in saes everyday im fully free nowadays.
Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: yes i have
Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -i can offer all my efforts if i be part of it, and im a patient player who can help his team to be the best