The Pirus - CLOSED

The Pirus

In-game Name: -MoNtahE

Country of Residence: -Egypt

What made you applying for The Pirus?: -He made me apply for the pirus. because Your gang is so experience in playing and your gang is so fantastic.
I also like to be helpful in the Gang.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Try to Roleplay as much as possible, as it fits us, like arms smuggler, drug smuggler, for rent assassin and human trafficking nor something other.

Let us know a bit about you: -I'm Ammar,I live in Cairo in Egypt,I have 14 years old,Iam criminal,I love killing cops by the way and sell arms,I am a criminal. I love all people and help them in their own needs.

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -
Yes,I have all access to Discord,but about working microphone not too much.

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -I'm new and I've played in this server form 1 month,so i want to learn experience from you and your gang

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game Name: -HaMeier

Country of Residence: -Tunisie

What made you applying for The Pirus?: -Who made me to apply for the Pirus cause it has many expiriences in saes and the important thing is there members like soulfly have expirience and i think that the future of Pirus will be wonderful and i'll do my best to protect and be so helpful in this gang.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Arms smuggling and gun shipment.

Let us know a bit about you: -Hello,im Malek im from tunisia i live in sousse i'm 14 i love videogames expicially Mta cause i like kills selling and many other things.
Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -Yes i have access to Discord but i don't have mic

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -you shall give me the chance cause im so active and helpful to the members and the gang,they will be like a family for me and i'll trust them but i will never give up for them to do my best to be one and won every time

In-game Name: -

Country of Residence: -

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - Because the HQ team of the Pirus is really friendly and loyal people they had experience and they know how to work like a team and i think the pirus can be official

What is the main role of The Pirus?: - Arms smuggling and gun shipment.

Let us know a bit about you: - Hello mate my real name is Valentin but you can call me Vale i was old HRMC HQ my old gang's are Z,BBMC,HRMC i can drive good i can rate my english 8/10 i think i will be good part in the Pirus

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - Yes sure MMM123 #4033
Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - Because i am really friendly and loyal person i will never betray a friend i can post rp's everyday when The Pirus get official i can help in the turf's and i think i have not weakness

In-game Name: - 910|Polenta

Country of Residence: - Bulgaria <3

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - Because the HQ team of the Pirus is really friendly and loyal people they had experience and they know how to work like a team and i think the pirus can be official

What is the main role of The Pirus?: - Arms smuggling and gun shipment.

Let us know a bit about you: - Hello mate my real name is Valentin but you can call me Vale i was old HRMC HQ my old gang's are Z,BBMC,HRMC i can drive good i can rate my english 8/10 i think i will be good part in the Pirus

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - Yes sure MMM123 #4033
Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - Because i am really friendly and loyal person i will never betray a friend i can post rp's everyday when The Pirus get official i can help in the turf's and i think i have not weakness

In-game Name: - My ingame name is 910|iBow|TS

Country of Residence: - Cavite , Philippines

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - They made me apply for Pirus because i like the role of them and i can help them with events...activities... and more.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Pirus is a Criminal Organisation founded by young black and white people(s) , they made alot of money by doinjg illegal things and gain their reputation around SA , outside LS ,They have announced their name in the newspapers many times about arms smuggling or gun shipment and they have clearly stated that they are confronting many baron guns/gun barons. they continue making money by shipments without ever being caught byany federal official . drug smuggling can actually as the main objectives . because a gang that actually produces the best drugs in Los Santos / San Andreas and sells to many gang teams around . they have almost all the barons or drug manufacturers, which have produced all the drusg they use , and have erased them from this market.

Let us know a bit about you: - Hello, my name is Jude Obiasca currently living in the Philippines , and i am 14years old , and my grade level is 8 or 2nd year highschool student , i want to be Computer Engineer when im done in studying . and i love my all family members. and my cousins .

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - i have Discord but don't have microphone .

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - Because i know that i can help the gang in activities and events . and i liek the roleplay of Pirus becasue i like to sell drugs in the game.

In-game Name: - wolf

Country of Residence: -tunisia

What made you applying for The Pirus?: because active members and helpful and i know my future is better in this gang

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Arms smuggling and gun shipment

Let us know a bit about you: -im wolf my real name is amine i have 18 years old im living in tunisia i love play games Especially saes

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - yes i have discord and microphone

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - im active member.i love the pirus because his members are helpful and i do my best and i can help all the members in game

In-game Name: -Foreman

Country of Residence: -Tunisia

What made you applying for The Pirus?: -who made me to apply to The Pirus is that it has many exprience like the leader Soulfly he is old in Mta (Saes) and i like what thre doing every time is so cool and i promise them i'll be so helpful in this gang.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Arms smuggling and gun shipment.

Let us know a bit about you: -Hello,im Aziz im from tunisia i live in sousse im 14 years old im studying in the scool,i love setup game like Mta cause it feel me like im intelligent in english and it will be so easy when you login to saes and play

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -ye i have access to Discord and Microphone

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -you must guys give me the chance to be one of you cause i'll be polite and cool with members and it will be like family and i'll so my best to be The Pirus The Best in Saes in the future and trust me guys cause i will never give up for you <3

@SpeeD1Tn ~[denied]~(red) , Thank you for your interest in joining us butbro u dont know any thing about server and rules too i will give to u 2 weeks to reapply and i hope u learn much about server and rules, thanks for time

In-game Name: - Recep Tayyip Erdogan

Country of Residence: - repuclic of kurdistan

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - cus fastyounqs dad is gay and i love him

What is the main role of The Pirus?: fucking souflys ass and his mother

Let us know a bit about you: hi i am souflys dad i love fucking my wife with my boy soufly

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - yes i have my dick i am using my dick as a microphone

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - cus i am soulflys dad and i can send some dick photos