FOX - FOX Operations X

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AnouSa You can consider your application to be Under Review, FOX HQ has yet to make a decision about your application. It is only fair to inform you that it will come in the following days.

@rayenbobos99 Thanks for your interest in FOX, and apparently some other squads on the server. I'd like to inform you your application has been denied on the following grounds:

• You haven't correctly interpreted the application process and have failed to meet the basic application standard;

• You seem to be banned;

• You literally applied to two squads within an hour worth of time.
    Therefore your application has been DENIED, and we will not continue the process as of now. You can have another shot in 2 weeks.

Kind rergards,
Dyam Douglas
FOX Operations X, Supervisor (*)

Name: Oscar
In-game name: Oscar
Sex: Male
English proficiency: I'd say pretty good.
Native language: Swedish
Other language(s): None other than english.
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 2011
Total gameplay (hours): 630
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): I'd say at least a few hours.
Average FPS: 60
Average ping: 30
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: NNB - (kicked) Inactivity.
Are you active user of Discord?: Definietly (Because of my discord app on my phone I can be reached pretty much any of my time that I am "awake")
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): To make a short summary. FOX is focused on the nations security and is ready to defend the nation against any domestic or foreign threat.
B. Define marker arrest: Being stupid?
C. Minimum arresting level: 10 wanted levels
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:
~ Deathmatching - Killing or damaging anyone or anything for no cause.
~ Impersonation - Impersonation of anyone but yourself can and will be resulting with any sort of punishment.
~ The word of any admin/staff is the final - Never question any judgement of an admin/staff. Their words oversee yours
~ Abusing (in general) - abusing in any way is forbidden and should you be caught doing this will the results be none other than punishment.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: You should attempt to roleplay because it's what any cops would do to you in real life. Honor their work.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'd say im a pretty confident guy. I am taking an interest in games, MTA among many. I just finished school and I am working full time. I always love using my creativity and confidence to roleplay.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: I'd say my proficiency in english is helping me a long way. I am social and social skills is playing a huge factor in SAES and MTA in general. I have a lot of "catching up" to do after my inactivity.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I was recommended by a guy to join FOX and I'd like what I've seen so far ingame.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: My confidence and creativity outweight my weaknesses. I have that spark within that pushes me forward no matter what.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I can't wait to get started in FOX if my application is appealing enough. I don't want my confidence to strike out as a way of being cocky. I have a lot of respect and humility.

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth. (I sure do)

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X : https://imgur.com/a/CySNEzU

@Oscar
We are sorry to tell you your application has been denied. This has to do with your sometimes cynical tone in the application, your lack of positive attitude and a general unfamiliarity with FOX's members. We would like to encourage you to work with FOX agents more often to prove our reasons wrong and reapply in two weeks.

@Predator & @AnouSa
Congratulations! You have passed the theoretical part of the application and have been moved on to the physical part. FOX HQ will find you in-game to have your physical tests taken.

Dyam Douglas
FOX operations X
Supervisor ( * )

Name:John
In-game name:crankyyy
Sex:male
English proficiency:I think my English is a solid 8-9/10
Native language:Serbian
Other language(s):English and i know a little bit of Russian,Latin
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:No,sadly i don't
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:I started playing 4 months ago in a few days its gonna be 5 months since i started playing
Total gameplay (hours):I have 126 hours of gameplay
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours):4-6 hours and i can even spend more time than that
Average FPS:My average FPS is 60
Average ping:Its mostly around 40-60 ping
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:SWAT i failed the tests,CDC i also failed the tests,BS i left BS cause it became really inactive (i edited this cause i didn't leave BS when i made the application cause it was late when i made it)
Are you active user of Discord?:Yes i am, i'm more on it than on MTA or anything else i play
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX):Fox's (Fox Operations X) role is to disable dangerous criminals/gangs so they don't attack/kill any citizens or cops,and always ready for action
B. Define marker arrest:Its illegal arresting of criminals while they're exiting an interior/jail its basically arresting while they cant move infront of the door,same goes for them they cannot kill us while we are entering an interior such as BRs,Jail,etc,in short its a forbiden action to do that can possibly get you banned/adminjailed
C. Minimum arresting level:10 cause that seems appropriate,cause why would some cop arrest someone that's 10 and under when they can just bribe them and earn more money and earn more respect from that user,if over 10 that's okay cause than they will do time which they should u wont lose any respect or anything,and if u arrest someone that is 10 and under you just look like a douche (no insult intended).
DM-Deathmatching-Killing/Damaging players when they're not supposed to be such as when they have 0 stars and did nothing.
One of the most known rules is English in Mainchat
Don't be disrespectful/toxic to other people for no reason maybe something like noob for jokes is okay
And the most important rule of my opinion is Respecting everyone including staff and players and FOX members and everyone else
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:Well i think i should attempt to roleplay first to make a players experience better,let them surrender,have fun with the community and not make the users gameplay booring,cause if we don't try to roleplay they can get mad as well and salty and if we do roleplay and if he stops i should let him surrender

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:My name is John.My English is good.I'm a respectful human being who likes memes.Underage boy who can take insults and criticism.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses:
My weakness are:Driving really fast with an uncontrollable car and i'm not that good at parachuting
My strenghts:Close Combat both melee and guns,flying,driving a bike.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:I really think FOX is more special than any other squad,they're active and nice people but at the same time they're strong they never give up and they like to have fun as it seems.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:I think i would be useful to Fox Operations X cause of flying and being able to drive good with good combat.I'm chill when i die or something that happens that would make other users mad doesn't make me mad and i think that's useful as well
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?:I'm depressed cause of this summer and stuff that happened to me that i don't wanna talk about i know a lot of players in SAES.
Retard test: My screenshot device is broken right now so i'll post where it's found,Its near LS beach its behind NNB's base near the parking (i added this after i done the application cause i didn't see this test "honesty is the best policy")

Name: Pegasus
In-game name: Pegasus
Sex:yes I want
English proficiency:(1-10) 6.9
Native language: c++
Other language(s):java, python
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: I don't do diploma I do 4 year enginaring aftar collage.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 1969
Total gameplay (hours): 69 minutes
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 1 min
Average FPS: (Total FPS)/(FPS Count)
Average ping: (Total Ping)/(Ping Count)
Previous organizations: Medellin Cartel
Are you active user of Discord?: Discord uses me actively
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is smart animal who eat rabbit like BunnyXD.
B. Define marker arrest: mark before arrest anyone.
C. Minimum arresting level:52
1- Death-Matching is always allowed if it is Sam or BunnyXD
2- camping Hassoni's house is a must
3- FreezeM is still inactive
4- Infrared is a retard
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: In bed roleplay good for wet you.
SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: im pegasis i love fux squad and i want pramote to lidar. i play 24/9 and i arrest all member of sqad.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: my heart melts when it comes to raping sam.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: becos fox gives me fux
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: ___________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________ <-- 2 lines
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: no I want subtract information

@johnn

We are sorry to to let you down but your application is denied.

There is more then 1 reason, but we would recommend you to gain more experience as officer first, maybe even take a shot and get PC diploma.

-If you are still interested you can re-apply in 4 weeks from now.

Chief of Staff,
Kleptix

SECTION 1

Name: Anas Boukchina
In-game name: K0nan
Sex: Male.
English proficiency: I'd say 9/10.
Native language: Arabic is my native language.
Other language(s): French/English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes, I do have.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: The first server I played was SAES:RPG, that happened 4 years ago.
Total gameplay (hours): 2095
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 2 hours daily.
Average FPS: 55-60
Average ping: 90-100
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: I couldn't remember, because I've been inacitve for a while. But yeah, I still remember T~C/SAPA/FBI/SWAT. By the way, I have never got kicked.
Are you active user of Discord?: You can say yes.
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): FOX Operations X, it is an organization fighting against wanted criminals and working the whole days in order to affoard security. Investigation is also one of its important roles.
B. Define marker arrest: Aressting those who have a wanted level while entering or leaving an interior. (bank/shop interiors). In such cases, criminals should be given enough time to run, that's why marker arrest isn't allowed.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10

• Deathmatching players for no reasons isn't allowed.

• Creating more than an account is prohibited.

• Insulting players isn't allowed.

• Talking english in mainchat is a must. (only english in mainchat)
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because SAES:RPG is based on roleplaying. In addition, professional cops should give criminals chance to say what they have (maybe they got a wanted for a reason). Attempting to roleplay before each arrest makes players have a big experience.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hi, I'm anas boukchina and I'm 16 years old. I study in pioneer school. In my free time I always hang around with friends and sometimes play fortnite. Moreover, I love playing football. I also listen to music as usual. Actually, I'm keen on drake's songs. Finally, I'm about to celebrate my birthday, oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that I'm so nice and funny :deer:
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Strenghts: I'm good at roleplaying, and yeah especially at investigating with players who've a high wanted level. Furthermore, I have good skills at arresting and driving. Weaknesses: I'm not that good at aiming.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because I find this squad special if I compare it to other organizations. Actually, FOX is more than a family, its members are really nice. I know most of them tho. Last but not least, I'm into squads who have important roles around the SA. Finally, FOX is very respected in the server.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: As I stated above, I'm a good roleplayer, and I think that Fox Operations X needs such players. Moreover, I'm working so hard to improve my skills which is good. To sum up, I never give up, that means I try the thing a lot in order to reach success.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I'm back to full activity, so yeah, you do not have to worry! :dog2:
https://imgur.com/a/qFkRMix

SECTION 1
Name: Fares
In-game name: Marry
Sex: M
English proficiency: 7.5/10
Native language: Arabic
Other language(s): English, Arabic,Frensh
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: SAES few month ago/MTA quite long time
between, about 5 years
Total gameplay (hours): 40hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 06
Average ping: 50-80
Previous organizations: BBMC
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes

SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is a highly trained and skilled squad,which protects SA from all dangers

B. Define marker arrest: Arresting on markers(entrances to banks,houses,etc..-its not allowed)

D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: No DM-ing(killing without reason isn't allowed),no avoiding(no disconnecting or suiciding if you are about to be jailed),no camping spawns and hospitals(it isn't allowed to arrest at spawns and hospitals),no marker arrest(arresting on markers isn't allowed)

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because roleplaying makes the game more fun,and it can improve experience to new players and old ones,after all the server is RP,so we should stick to that

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm hard working,I always do my job,and i do what i am told to do. I'm respectfull,I respect elderly,younger people,and people that have higher position than me. I'm active,I play every day,sometimes more sometimes less(depends on my job schedule). I'm pursuing my dream of becoming police officer one day.

II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Strenghts= I'm a good driver,I got game knowledge since i play MTA for quite some time. Weaknesses= I'm bad at aiminf right now because i got a new mouse

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I wish to join FOX because its an elite squad,and i wish to be part of it since i started playing on saes. I'ts more respected and people in it are awesome.

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I'm hard working and obedient,also active. I like to work as a team with other players.

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Yes i do. Members of FOX are interested to hang out with apps,and they are friendly. Cheers to Agents!

SECTION 1

Name: Real : Martin James ACC : theclub
In-game name: MartinJames
English proficiency: 8/10
Native language: Filipino
Other language(s): English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Nothing
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:SAES : 1 years but i stoped playing and i played again MTA : 2years
Total gameplay (hours): 421hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 6-9hours
Average FPS: 15-55 max : 59
Average ping: 300 (Because im on Philippines hope u get it ) but im not getting kicked because i have bad ping also im active member of SAES im playing everyday
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: N/A
Are you active user of Discord?: yes
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) Fox Role is to clean whole SA and fighting against criminals , and also FOX stands For FOX Operations X , and to save good peoples from criminals .
B. Define marker arrest: if the criminal is in entrance or exit that have an interior ,u will arrest them
C. Minimum arresting level: 10 stars
Deathmatching with player is not allowed
creating more than 1 acoount is not able
talk english in mainchat
dont be a cunt

It's not allowed to have more then one account.
It's prohibited to talk in any languages other then English in the main chat.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Im Martin James Living in Philippines , since im 3yo i like playing GTASA when i wokeup im opening my computer to play GTA and when i grow up on 11 or 12yo i find MTASA and downloaded it i played first is DayZ i played it like 5/6months and when i get bored in that server im looking for new one and i found SAESRPG and i enter in the server once im playing in it i saw that there are so many players in there and they are respectful , friendly and kind , i almost got grounded on playing computer because everyday im playing SAESRPG and since i know how to apply i applied in VLA for first and i get denied and i keep going on and im always getting denied all the time i applied but now i dont know if i will get denied or accepted im so happy because too many players are friend of mine
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: my strenghts are : driving a heli , driving a plane , driving a car , shooting ,roleplaying , teamworking and parachuting ,my weakness are : NONE
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because My friend David is FOX and i want to be a procop and because they are friendly loyal respected and skilled squad.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: because im a loyal kind and friendly and i want to be a ProCop like others and i will not break the squad rules and ill respect the squad members and ofcource i will respect the elder than mine and i will respect the higher level than me .
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: If i get accepted im so happy with it because im FOX and David is happy to me because we are same FOX and ill promise that i will not break the squad rules and respect older than me and respect my squad members and also respect leader and higher level than me

@Vahe2005 said in FOX - Fox Operations X:

SECTION 1
Name:Vahe
In-game name:{}Arsen{}
English proficiency: 10/10
Native language:Armenian
Other language(s): English, french
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 2-3 weeks, but I playing good MTA
Total gameplay (hours):1-2 hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 10
Average FPS: 50
Average ping: 40-50
Previous organizations:FBI but on the previous account
Are you active user of Discord?:No
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is the active in the game
B. Define marker arrest: arresting criminals in hospitals/stores is not allowed.
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: No DM-ing,no avoidingsuiciding ,no camping spawns and hospitals,no marker arrest
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:well, i will say because I've been SAPA and PC for more than 2 years so Role-playing before arresting is more like a rule for me, unless the suspect starts attacking me.
SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hi.My name is Vahe.I like to play MTA san andreas.I like to listen music.I like to play football.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Strenghts-I am active in the game, I driving cars good.weaknesses-sometimes I make small mistakes.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I want to join FOX, because I like police and FOX..
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I'm hard working and I am active in the game
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Yes.I am 13 years old.Many times I applied to different squads but they did not respect me.

Hello,
@Vahe2005
@martinJames

We're sorry to inform that your applications are denied on the following reasons: your applications are poorly written and we haven't seen you guys hanging with our FOX members actively. I would suggest you guys to get more experience on the server.

SECTION 1

Name: Aljaz
In-game name: SpacemanPrime
Sex: male
English proficiency: 10/10
Native language: Slovenian
Other language(s): Cursing in Swedish/Spanish and German
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Fuck no
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 5 years agi
Total gameplay (hours): That shit was introduced like 1,5 year ago I was having a slumber break. Atm I've got 100hr, if you count in hours from before, about 600-700+.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): Depends, at least 2 give or take .
Average ping: 40
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: I was only part of Org. Zero and that's it, I've left after aprox. 2,5 years, because the only thing I found fun in this game was nading events and I didn't want to ruin their rep
Are you active user of Discord?: Yeas
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): You fuck off cunts and immigrants
B. Define marker arrest: Waiting at marker and then tasing/slaping nigga with a baton
C. Minimum arresting level:10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: 1.Angelo is a dumbass. 2. No DMing 3. No impersonating. 4. No multiaccing
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because it's major part of what makes this RPG server. No attempts of RP means this server is cops vs robbers DM fiesta.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm a dumbass, cunt, and the best cop gameplay wise you've ever seen. I hit the gym and do kickbox.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Strength is that I am actually not as retarded as I seem and weakness is that I'm generally a prick.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because you have the funniest name.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Stated before - I have no equal and generally I'm not as spastic as most players
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: FireFox is a degenerate.

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X
alt text

Name: Anis
In-game name: Smoke
English proficiency: 8/10
Native language: Arabic
Other language(s): French and English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: I do not.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing MTA since 2015 and SAES since the beginning of 2017
Total gameplay (hours): 400hourd
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): Around 6 - 7 hours.
Average FPS: 40 - 50
Average ping: 60 - 70
Previous organizations: I've been involved in BBMC,CMC
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes I am.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX's role is to protect San Andreas from foreign operations and espionage. Their task is also to do investigations and to support the local departments.
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting a wanted suspect without giving him the chance to move inside the interior

Abide the serve rules.

Do not DM

Speak only English in the mainchat

Do not be a cunt

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: SAES:RPG is a role playing game server, we should always attempt to RP before arresting.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hello, my name is ANIS. A 17 year . I love hanging around with my friends and listening to music in my free time.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses:

Strenghts:Shooting, Driving, Parachuting, arresting, swimming, and flying
Weaknesses: craking
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Always been interested to take part in FOX, I love it
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: fox members are friendly and a nice guy might convince you why would I fit the team.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I do not