FOX - FOX Operations X

@Hamster
you are no longer applicant of FOX, your application is denied.

@DeepK

We are sorry for the wait, unfortunately your application is denied.
FOX HQ team wishes you all the best in future.

@bazuka36

We have discuss your application and your problems with it. Decision was made to accept teoretical part, contact FOX HQ for your tests.

Chief of Staff,
Kleptix

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SECTION 1

Name: Dima
In-game name: Legend
Sex: Male
English proficiency: 7/10
Native language: Ukrainian
Other language(s): Russian, English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: no, I don't
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Summer 2016
Total gameplay (hours): 1980 h for now
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 4-5 h per day
Average FPS: 50-60
Average ping: 50-70
Previous organizations: Underground Empire, VLA, CripZ
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) Protecting civilians and stopping any crime around SA
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is arresting a wanted person when he can't move at the marker for few seconds
C. Minimum arresting level: 10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:

• Deathmatch, damaging, attacking or killing anyone without a reason;

• Arrest Avoid is when you're avoiding an arrest by killing yourself or asking someone to kill you when a cop chasing you, or provoking
    someone to kill you as well;

• Do not abuse anything you can abuse

• Cheats are not allowed, using it will get you banned

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: SAES is kinda RP server so everyone have to try to RP before arrest a suspect

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm 19 years old and now going to a university, I'm also active in real life and sometimes helping my friends with some events in my city as that's interesting for me, learning to sing, like to travel.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: I'm good enough at RP, driving, arresting, para jumping, I'm a teamwork player, always up to host an event for my current organization what could be useful to show a better activity. About the weakness I'm not so good in GT.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I got a friend in the squad but the main reason is that I was always dreaming about joining cop side. Now I think it's time to do. About FOX and why do I want to join it over other squads I would say that the role is more suitable for me and I'd feel better in this squad as there are many skilled players and that could be nice to work with them.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I got some experience being sai, that's not a squad but It helped me to feel what is being a police officer and how do I have to act.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: no

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X
Here's the SS: https://i.imgur.com/G2ODcco.png

Name:raef mlaih
In-game name:raf
Sex:male
English proficiency:6/8
Native language:arabic
Other language(s):English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:Before 1year
Total gameplay (hours): i dont know
Total gameplay (hours): i dont know
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours):gameplay daily (hours): least 7 hours daily.
Average FPS:120
Average ping:500
Previous organizations:
Are you active user of Discord?: yes are

Name: raef
In-game name:raf
English proficiency:(1-10) 7
Native language:arabic
Other language(s):english and french
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: no
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 2017
Total gameplay (hours): 102 hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 8 hours
Average FPS:50-70
Average ping:80-110
Previous organizations:
Are you active user of Discord?: yes
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): Is an intelligence division based on trained trainees with good experience in defense of San Andreas. This team is a highly trained and active team.

B. Define marker arrest: Marker arresting is to arrest people in the ( Entrance/Exit ) of any kind of building that has an interior.
C. Minimum arresting level:10
1-Death-Matching or revenge Death-matching is never allowed
2-camping at areas like ( Hospitals,jail, ) to arrest people is not allowed.
3-Marker Killing or arresting is not allowed.
4-English is a must in the main chat or it will result in a mute.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Well, role-playing before arrest is a rule for me, unless the suspect starts attacking me.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: im raef im 13 years old im from tunisia i speak arabic-english and french i love police
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:My weaknesses are when he attacks me more than a criminal with weapons and my strengths are driving and working as a team

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because team fox active team does not give up and love to work as a team

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I really love this team because it's a team that loves good and helps. I trust this team very well. I do not give in. I love to work a lot like team members and I really respect its members as adults.

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: no

SECTION 1

Name: Ahmed
In-game name: MrDeath
English proficiency:8,5
Native language: Arabic
Other language(s): English-French
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Not yet
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 7 mounths
Total gameplay (hours): 900 Hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 4 Hours
Average FPS: 71
Average ping: 69
Previous organizations: F.B.I => Z => SAFP => Z (again)
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes i am

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX):FOX stands for FOX Operations X, it is a well-organized squad that work daily to affoard security and safety. FOX use a lot of tactics when it comes to making dangerous suspects cooperate. Furthermore, this organization always tussle criminals till it keeps them down.
B. Define marker arrest: marker arrest is arresting someone in the marker
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: You can have 1 account only
Do not deathmatch
Do not park arrest
Speak english in main chat
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: i should attempt to roleplay before each arrest because SAES:RPG is a server based on Roleplays

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: my name is ahmed i'm 17 years old i spend my free time on playing video games, i love practicing basketball i am still studying, sometimes i go to the cinema to watch interesting moovies, I am a friendly person.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Strenghts: Driving NRG/Alpha
Weakness: driving dodo/aiming on vehicules
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:i left my last organization because HQs are rude. so i decided to join a squad with a good HQ team.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: i would fit the team because i'm an active player i'll be here to patroll to have fun and to make some activities in FOX
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Nope
Retard Test: https://imgur.com/a/fRZxCBY

Name:mohamed44
In-game name:freey
English proficiency:any english
Native language:Arabic
Other language(s):english
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:No any NATIVE
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:April 2018
Total gameplay (hours):3 hours in the day
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours):3 hours
Previous organizations:no organizations
Are you active user of Discord?No any things

@oussama20 If you do useless comments like this, it's a clear sign that you're not really ready to be a Fox Agent. You can't judge Hassoni because of your results. The results are up to all HQ team and squad members. If you have the balls to prove us that we are wrong, you would work for it instead of trying to make a drama. Do not post your useless comments to that page anymore. If you have a question feel free to ask HQ team. I hope you can understand what I mean...

• 2 weeks later...

SECTION 1

Name: zamane
In-game name: Scripter
Native language: Turkish
Other language(s): English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started to play MTA in 2017 Summer, SAES in June 2018
Total gameplay (hours): 70
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 2-4
Average FPS: 50-60
Average ping:60
Previous organizations: No.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes.
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) : FOX tries to make SAES a safer place and ensure our security from dangerous criminals with their special agents and units.
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting someone when he is entering or leaving an interior is not allowed.
Do not deathmatch (Kill someone for no reason)
Don't abuse bugs, tell to admins so they can fix them.
Don't avoid arrest (Killing yourself when you are chased by a cop)
Speak only english and don't spam in mainchat.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because SAES is a roleplaying server, that means we should roleplay as much as we can and have fun while doing it.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I live in Turkey. I'm 19 years old. I'm interested in game development that's why my name is Scripter. I also like playing video games, riding bicycle, coding games and playing football.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: I'm good at driving cars, helicopters, tasing criminals, flying planes. I'm not a perfect boat driver, and not a good GTer .
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because I think FOX is the best and most elite one, It's people were friendly to me and they are doing their best at their job.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I would fit the team easily because I'm a teamworker guy, I would listen to leader's orders, and work together with my teammates.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No.

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: https://prntscr.com/kq01un

Nick:Monky
In-game name:Orkun
Sex:Male
English Proficiency:B2
Native language:Turksh
Other language:English
Do you have a pro cop diploma?:No I'dont
When did you start playing SAES/MTA:2016/2017
Total gameplay(hours):2725
Aprox.gameplay daily(hours):2:50
Avarege FPS:72
Avarege PNG:79
Previus organazations:None
Are you acvite user of dicord:No I'am not
SECTONS 2
A. Define our role (FOX):FOX has a lot of work, from resaarch to national security
B.Define marker arres:t's not the right to arrest people for a few seconds as they walk in and out
C.Minimum arresting level:10
D.Point out and define 4 major server rules:1.Tha'd be multiaccounting,that you can't use several accounts. 2.you're not allowed to deathmatch,killing people for no reason 3.you should only speak english in mainchat E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arres attempting to roleplay before grants you some kind of respect from the community and since the roleplay is kinda dying off in the server, but some people just like me still enjoys doing that,that's a nice addition in normal patrols. 4.Can't avoid arrest,meaning that you are not allowed to suicide if officer.
E.Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:Attempting to roleplay before grands you some kind of respect from the community and since the roleplay is kinda dying off in the server, but some people just like me still enjoys doing
SECTONS 3
I.Write about yourself in 4 sentences :on't know what exactly you want to know about me. I guess I amfriendly to people I like and that are nice to me
II.write your strengths and weaknesses:one of my strengths is to take and enjoy cool screen images during role playing and the so on
III.Why do you wish to joing FOX over other squads:None of the teams are comparable to FOX
IV.Corvince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: As I said before,I like to interact with other people , get to know them and just chat around .
V.do you have any additional information you want do add?:I've written everything I want above

• 3 weeks later...

SECTION 1

Name: hamma
In-game name: x.X.luffy.X.x
Native language: arabic
Other language(s): frensh
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 2017
Total gameplay (hours): 289 hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 5-6 hours in the day
Average FPS: 68
Average ping: 72
Previous organizations: No
Are you active user of Discord?: No
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): FOX tries to make SAES a safer place and ensure our security from dangerous criminals with their special agents and units.
B. Define marker arrest:marker arrest is arresting people who is at the door of any where (bank,etc..)
C. Minimum arresting level: 10 Stars
Do not deathmatch
dont do marker arrest
do RP
dont do parking arrest
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because SAES is a roleplaying server

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: hi me luffy iam 16 years old my stats in the game of amount of arrest is 1125 i apply in any gang and i denied me i apply in fox now because i love it this gang and my friend fire fox is playing in this.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:
My strengths: is drive and shooting and arresting
My weaknesses: is swimming
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: because i love it this gang and my friend fire fox is playing in this and FOX is means to roleplaying in the cops.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: i said before in fox i interact with other people just chat around and i play my role in this gang.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X
in the games fox operations is near LSPD