1. Name: Mohammed

2. In-game name: Sucre

3. Age: 19

4. Sex: Male

5. English proficiency: 8,5/10

6. Native language: Arabe (Moroccan)

7. Other language(s): Italian, English, French and Spanish

8. Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: no, not yet

9. When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: SAES : on December 2017 / MTA on 2014

10. Total gameplay (hours): 600 hours

11. Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 2,5 hours in medium

12. Average FPS: 65 fps

13. Average ping: 50

14. Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: ICE : Inactivity, OC : Gangs arent my side.

15. Are you active user of Discord?: Yes I am
    SECTION 2
    A. Define our role (FOX) : Foxs role is defend the San Andreas population from the highest criminals, like serialkillers, mobsters and more Fox is a high squad for resque and Terroristique attempts.
    B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is the action made from a cop while he arrest a criminal while hes coming out from a doors sign. Must give them the chanche to enter freely.
    C. Minimum arresting level: 10 stars
    D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: On of the most rule is the 1. DM : do not kill or make any damage to ANYONE who did nothing to yourself, must everytime have a reason. 2. Do not hide ourselves (in a Bank Robbery or a Store Robbery) using animations. 3. Players are permitted to have only 1 account in the server. 4. Dont camp at the hospital on cop side to arrest criminals, its permitted only after a the invulnerabilty time ; and do not park arrest, so ramming on someone with a car and let him stuck under it for then arrest him.
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: RolePlaying give FOX a professional image to others players, make the game more realist and give to players a first person view in the story.
    SECTION 3
    I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My name is Mohammed, Im 19. I was born in Morocco and at the age of 3 years old, i went in Italy, where i grow up. I toke my High School Licence and now I live in France for end my study path. I wish a day be an Architecte so Im continuing my life. My biggest passion are the bikes, my target is to buy a Kawasaki Zx-10r (Japanes Bike) xD
    II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Im good at driving cars, bikes, planes I know how to RolePlay, how to work in Police side, Im good at shooting, specially with assault and sniper guns (I have a good aim).
    III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I saw a lot of professionality hanging with Fox those days, I saw a lot of fun between Foxs agents and this is the squad Im searching for.
    IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Im a mature guy, know when be serious and when its the time to joke. Police rules are specially based in Education and Respect, i have both of it.
    V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: If you find any grammatic mistake, my apologizes.

Retard Test: https://imgur.com/a/Oaa4aZB

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SECTION 1
Name: Mete
In-game name: Asgal
Sex: Male
English proficiency: 8/10
Native language: Turkish
Other language(s): English, a little Spanish
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 5 Years
Total gameplay (hours): 850
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 5-6
Average FPS: 50-65
Average ping: 50-70
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:
Varriors Los Aztecas - Closed.
Black Guearilla Family - Closed.
Sons Of Anarchy - Closed
The Outfit - Because of disputes that happened with the members.
SAPA - Due to injustice made.
MI6 - Closed
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes it is
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): The mission of the Fox team is Intelligence, collects important information and evaluates it as necessary, evaluates the information for correctness of the information it receives and evaluates whether it is correct. FOX's special team is S-14.
B. Define marker arrest: Being caught passing through an irradiation spot.
C. Minimum arresting level: 0-10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:
Do not kill anyone randomly.
Getting caught passing through the transit point of the players.
We should speak Mainchatten in English.
If the police officers are not chasing you, do not kill them.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Before he gets caught in real life, a conversation takes place between the criminal and the police.
SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I am Metehan I am a 15 year old high school student, I like to participate in games and social events.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths: I am a good driver, I think I'm good at air, land and sea vehicles. I'm a good pitcher and I'm good enough. I'm doing team work.
Weaknesses: To be honest and honest, I have an ambitious personality and I can not control what I do when I get angry.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I think the FOX team is closer and better to me, I think the FOX role and members are good, I think that according to my observations, FOX will teach me more.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I have a lot of good ideas for the team and I love the police, the legal side, which makes me a talented person in this regard.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I hope I can be on this team and work to be.

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.
Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X: https://imgur.com/uA7ZAb9

@Fox-Operations-X

@Fox-Operations-X

Name: Wesley S.
In-game name: Wesley7651
English proficiency: Good
Native language: Dutch
Other language(s): English, German
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, I don't know how I do that.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 1.5 year ago, But I stopped with playing mta. Now I playing every day Mta and Saes,
Total gameplay (hours): More then 50 hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 4/5 or more hours
Average FPS: 40
Average ping: 20
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: None
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX)
B. Define marker arrest: I think The stick
C. Minimum arresting level: 10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: I dont know
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: I want that player haves the chance to get a bribe. And gives the sercer more fun

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:
I'm listening to everyone,
Remains calm
I do not bully
Helping too
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Remains calm, No weakness.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: The leader is cool, and Fox is a big squad already.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Its looks a cool squad, A big squad looks good for me.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Yes, I want go live on my YouTube channel with this squad.

• 2 weeks later...

@Aurora

I can't seem to see why did you wait this long to reaplly just to apply to other G/S/C a moment later. Anyways without further ado we would like to wish you good luck with your career as your chances in FOX haven't got any higher.

Fox Operations X,
Chief of Staff,
Kleptix

SECTION 1

1. Name: Kostolomac

2. In-game name: Kostolomac

3. Age: 16

4. Sex: Male

5. English proficiency: 6.5~7

6. Native language: SERBIAN,ENGLISH

7. Other language(s): N/A

8. Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Nope.

9. When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 2016

10. Total gameplay (hours): 20

11. Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 1~3

12. Average FPS: 35~60

13. Average ping: 60~120

14. Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:

SAPA: i left because they refused my pc app many times and then FireFox left for FOX so i decided to leave too.

ThC: they kicked me for Dming someone and the DM was a miss-click.

1. Are you active user of Discord?: yes.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX)

Defend SA from criminal activity.
2.Protect the V.I.P's.
3.Defend SA from international crimes.

And at last but not least, they defend San Andreas from organized crime on land, over sea or even in air.

B. Define marker arrest: to arrest someone standing at the marker of a shop. ( etc bank)

1-English only in main chat: you can't speak any other language.
2-No marker arrest: i explained it before.
3-DM is not allowed: you can't kill someone for no reason.
4-you can't avoid arrest by using grenades or jumping.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:
because it is an RP server, and every level 5 squad or PC should RP before arrest.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:

hello i'm Belal Elnashar, i'm 15 years old and i study in Al-Azhar Typical School, i love playing MTA in my free time and i love to go outside with my friends.

my strengths are combat, driving and chasing, and sniping.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:

because it's a nice squad and my brother is a member of it.

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:

because i think that i'm a good cop and i want to be a member of a nice squad, also im loyal and mature and im a good shooter, driver and pilot, at last but not least i always wanted to join FOX.

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?:
yes, FireFox asked me to apply :D.

Dear applicant, @Asgal

You have written a decent application, and patiently waited for your results. However, we are sorry to inform you that you have not passed to proceed onto your testing phase. If you have any further questions about your results, contact any of the FOX sHQ+ to enlighten you. If your interest remains, feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks!

Kind regards,
Hassoni

FOX Operations X HQ

SECTION 1

Name: Shaggy
In-game name: xfrozen
English proficiency: 7-10
Native language: Bulgarian
Other language(s): English and a little bit spanish, amigo
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Not yet
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 4-5 years ago
Total gameplay (hours): 1745 hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 2-3 hours at least
Average FPS: 50-60
Average ping: 50-60
HS - it was long long time ago, i just joined the server, i wasn't very familiar with all gangs and how the things work, I left them, because of their inactivity.
UE - first time i left them was, because of their inactivity, second time was, because of teammates attitude toward important stuffs such as daily activities.
T~C - got deleted.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, I am.
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): To protect the state of SA from national, international threats, foreign operations and espionage. To fight against organized crime over land and sea and to keep the peace and make sure, that the laws and regulations are followed by everyone.
B. Define marker arrest: It is when you arrest someone right after he spawned at the marker.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10 stars
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: Do not DM other players. Do not avoid arrest. Do not use cheats. Do not abuse animations.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: To give the suspect a chance to play his role as criminal.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I am young man. I love to play video games. I kinda like SAES:RPG. I am single for obvious reasons... the girls don't deserve a guy like me. I am also very shy o.o and I still go to school (last year), then I will go to university to educate myself.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strenghts are everything that come to your mind, except parachuting and keeping my mouth shut. (I don't talk that much, don't worry)
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Friendly members, I love their role, good teamwork, skilled members.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Like I mentioned, I talk a lot - I am communicative. I am good at pretty much everything from chasing to stalking and sneaking behind people, also I am good at driving, flying and shooting. My RP skills are avarage, but I can always improve them by practising.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test:

:::

https://prnt.sc/mfdkzm

Dear @Shaggeh,

We are delighted to inform you that your turned in application has been accepted by FOX Operations X. Congratulations on passing the written exam, the only thing left is for you to get a physical exam by an authorized FOX Agent in-game.

Kind regards,

Dyam Douglas
FOX Operations X | Supervisor

SECTION 1

Name: JohnnyEnglish
In-game name: johnnyenglish
English proficiency: 10/10
Native language: English
Other language(s): Hindi, Spanish, German
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Negative, although I am enrolled in SA Police Academy and am in the process of doing so.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I joined SAES Back in mid 2017, However I have been playing MTA since 2010.
Total gameplay (hours): 694 Hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 6 Hours
Average FPS: 50
Average ping: 210

• Overdose Crime - Major disagreements with the leader leading me to resign from the role of a Vice Leader.

• Special Task Force - Everything was good, however I didn't feel the spark of a true family inside the squad. Ultimately I started losing interest over time.

Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, I am. You can find me @ JohnnyEnglish#5229

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX) : Fox Operations X is a National Security Squad which thrives on intel obtained from trusted sources. Their mission is to protect everything from National Threats to the general
public in a local neigborhood. They assist Homeland Security and other Federal Agencies as they share the same mission of Law Enforcement.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is the act of repeatedly shooting / Hitting players who are using the marker for an interior with your Weapon / Nightstick when they are frozen for 3 seconds which happens everytime after you enter a marker to ensure that you land safely on the mapping.
C. Minimum arresting level: The minimum arresting level is 10 for all FOX personnel.

• Refraining from Deathmatch - The most imposed rule is the "No Deathmatch" Rule, Deathmatch is the act of aimlessly shooting/killing/damaging a person or his vehicle using weapons. It further includes Revenge killing out of personal prejudice or other causes.

• Cheats and Trainers are strictly prohibited - Usage of any programs which give one unfair access / authority / power over anything such as trainers or cheatengines is strictly prohibited from the server. This will be met with severe consequences leading to bans or account suspension. This action can therefore extend up to an MTA Ban.

• Avoiding Arrest is discouraged - As the name suggests, avoiding Police Arrest via any means is disallowed, this includes jumping off a high place, disconnecting, commiting suicide, asking a friend to kill you and such. This is yet another common rulebreak and is enforced with an AdminJail

• Abusing Animations is a Big "NO" - Usage of Animations to gain unfair means such as concealment, in a Store Robbery or Jail, or any important criminal activity is not allowed. This can be dumbed down to "glitching inside walls using anims". This is yet another severe rulebreak and can earn one up to an AdminJail.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: As Law Enforcers, we are expected to show decency. We cannot just rush and startle players with an arrest. Similar to SAPA's RP First
Enforcement, Roleplaying before arrest not only displays profressionalism, but also gauges one's limits over the language and creativity. This also is a harmless / non toxic way of ending a chase / confrontation.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Greetings. I am Akshat Shree Ram Pandey. Originally born in Canada, Montreal until I moved in to Steel City in India at Age 7. I am a High School Sophomore right now and expect to return back to Canada for University. I possess a deep knowledge towards Computer Science and have chosen it to be my future endeavor.
In my free time, I enjoy playing MTA:SA or Cycling down the streets of my city.

I can classify my strengths as : -

• Mastery over English Communication : I have reached a decent level in the English Language and believe that I am fit to communicate flawlessly with an individual

• Esteemed Roleplay Experience : I have commanded and taken part in many Roleplays which has led me to keep aces up my sleeve that I safely use in my Roleplays to increase the fun level. I believe that I can Roleplay with decency and I still have a long way to go.

• 106 Words Per Minute Typing Speed : This is responsible for immediate response

• Experienced GTASA Knowledge : Playing GTASA from a very young age, I know the tips and tricks of the game

• Information Collection : I call myself decent at collecting information from across the map via helpful individuals and update other feds on it. In a way, I can act as a crucial information sources

• Friendly nature and coalistic presence : I do not get toxic or engage in flame wars. Possessing a calm attitude I can regulate tense environments.

• Mastery over Aircraft : I possess a deep skillset on Aircrafts, although a bit rusty now, however with required practice I can call myself one of the best pilots on the server.

I can classify my weaknesses as :

• Inexperience in Combat : Despite playing for a long time, I am more of a person who sits back and pulls the strings and never goes the front lines. Thus I do not have excellent Combat Abilities.
    I am working on improving this as I write this sentence, though.

• Pursuit : Due to my high ping, Police Pursuits are difficult for me, due to the lag I experience the convinct's vehicles almost never get damaged instead sometimes I get damage out of nowhere and
    fail the chase

• Issues with my Router : I have had a few issues with my ISP and now I have horrible lag.

• Rare High School Career Interference : Sometimes my Highschool Overlaps with my SAES time and I enter inactivity.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: FOX has displayed professionalism, respect and integrity. Despite being enforcing, I find it more as a family. This draws me unto it.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I believe that I can hone myself further in this squad and work for both of our benefits. I find myself an experienced MTASA Player and a good teamplayer as well.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: My honor is bound to defend our freedom.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X
https://imgur.com/a/48VVvSE

• 2 weeks later...

@DemonsLV said in FOX - Fox Operations X:

Name:Sandis
In-game name:Unkown[LV]
Sex:male
English proficiency:7/10
Native language:latvian
Other language(s):i I do speak English,and russian
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:No, but I'm an applicant for having one.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Before 4 months or so. I can't remember the exact date.
Total gameplay (hours): (hours): 120 hours.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours):7hours
Average FPS:45
Average ping:120
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:N/A
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, I am, I can spend even more hours in Discord and the forums, then in-game.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX): First of all, FOX stands for FOX Operations X, fighting against the highly wanted criminals and trying it's best to jail them and secureeveryone's lifes.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arresting is jailing a wanted criminal right after he left or got inside a building (shop, bank, jail etc.), without giving him time to react and move a bit off the marker/door.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10.

It's prohibited to kill other players without a reason. (DM).
Respect the other players, do not insult them and don't be rude with anyone.
It's not allowed to have more then one account.
It's prohibited to talk in any languages other then English in the main chat.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Well, that's for what the SAES Server stands for. I feel like everyone should at leat try roleplaying, in order to make the game fair and let the others have a chance to not be arrested. Roleplaying also allows everyone to play more realistic gameplay.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hi Mr.Application reader, i hope you are fine, well since you asked about me let me tell you about myself in short, i'm Mahmoud Elnashar, a 20 years old Egyptian, i study in the faculty of Law, I'm a peaceful guy who loves to live his life without any single problem, i love technology, cars, and females.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: my strengths are shooting,parachuting and patience, and my weaknesses are newbies who DM for no reason and i'm not an excellent driver.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: this is a hard question actually, but I'm going to say that I've been teaching people how to be a good cop for over than 2 years and i think it's the time to join a good real squad ( not an academy ) to have fun and to be with my friends.

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: i think i will fit in your team because i had a lot of experience in the past 2 years in the Academy, also since i really love the squad i'm sure that i will be working as hard as i can to keep it in the best shape.

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: sorry if i wrote a long app but i wanted to state as much info as i can.

Retard test:
First Picture
Second Picture

at least change the goddamn name you motherfucker

consider yourself denied, blacklisted, etc..

SECTION 1

Name: Yesser
In-game name: David
English proficiency: 8/10
Native language: Arabic
Other language(s): French , English.
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes , i do.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: since 2011-2012
Total gameplay (hours): over 507h
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 2 - 5 hours.
Average FPS: 40-45
Average ping: 60-80
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: DEA,SAPA,TST,FBI,MI-6,FOX , it happen a long time ago i can't remember the reasons.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, 24/7
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): FOX stands on Fox Operations X , the organization is enforcement of laws and regulations, FOX Operations which has a highly trained professional agents , which they have only one goal to protect San Andreas Citizens from ilegal organizations and terrorists to make it safe .
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting people while they are intering/leaving interior,, that's not allowed.
1-DeathMatching or revenge Death-matching is never allowed
2-camping at safe zone areas like ( Hospitals,jail, ) to arrest people is not allowed.
3-Marker-Killing or Marker-Arresting , Park-Killing , Park-Arresting is not allowed.
4-English is a must in the main chat or it will result in a mute.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: well , i should roleplay before each arrest , to make it more reallity and safty for the suspect and for me .

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My real name is Yesser , i'm from Tunisia ( North-Africa) , i'm 19 years old , my hobbies is riding my moto at night beacuse there is no traffics , also at night it's better for me beacuse there is no cops around the highways , i can enjoy speeding and wheeling , with 2 my friends they are riders too.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: arresting , shooting , teamworking , driving, my weaknesses is sniping.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: i whish to join back FOX Operation X , beacuse it was my first family which they teached me many things , like tactics as teamwork , how to controle the SR / BR ... I did the wrong when i left FOX .
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: well, i fit the team , because i was part of FOX since long time , i wanna say i'm professionnal agent , Also i'm trustly member , but after i left FOX i think it will be hard for me to get their trust again, but i will do my best .
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Yes i do , i left FOX a few months ago , when i was trying to join SWAT Acedemy , i wasn't got any problem with FOX members , i already spoke with HQ Team "PilCrow" about my leaving , beacuse i joinned FOX in peace since long time ago and i left the family in peace , i was trying to join swat acedemy to get more experiance , but before i finish my tests i left mta beacuse some familly real life reasons .. and today i'm back to server , so i hope to join FOX again .

Retard test:

alt text

@DavidFox

There is a always plan B when the things go wrong.But sadly, FOX doesn't tolerate to be stated as B plan.Show us that you are worthy and willing to be a FOX agent.Consider yourself denied. You may re-apply after 3 weeks

@7ashisha

Stick to application format.You have 24 hours to fix otherwise you are going to get rejected.