Other language(s): English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 2018
Total gameplay (hours): 522+
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 9+
Average FPS: 200
Average ping: 50
Previous organizations: SAFP,ThC.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yeah but not that much.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is intelligence organisation which goes vs highly wanted criminals,serial killers etc.
B. Define marker arrest: It's arresting someone while he is in marker(House,banks..etc)
C. Minimum arresting level: 10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:
1 - Im not allowed to Death-Match anyone or do revenge by Death-Matching
2 - I'm not allowed to camp at Hospital,Jail so i can arrest someone
3 - I'm not allowed to do Marker-Killing, Marker-Arrest
4 - I must use Englihs in mainchat.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Before all i was in [SAFP] and that was my rule so i mean i should let anyone that i'm chasing to do [RP].

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: So im 18 years old , i live in Serbia..My name is Aleksa..I'm going to last year of high school..Five months ago i heard about this server and now i'm here..I love to play as police officer..I'm active.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strenghts are [Shooting,Driving,Parachuting,etc..], and weaknesses never met one.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I realy dont know i wanna try something new im active..I heard that [FOX] is good squad..And i would like to join it.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I think i can fit squad beacuse i had some kind of experience I'd like to expand it too in a future i will work hard for it.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I dont realy know what would i say but i hope i would join [FOX].
Retard test: Screenshot

@fox-operations-x said in FOX - Fox Operations X:

SECTION 1

Name: Sakshyam khadka
In-game name: RAIDERS07|AGENTWOLF
Sex:male
English proficiency:99.9%
Native language:Nepali
Other language(s):English, Hindi, Some Japanese.
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:no
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:2016
Total gameplay (hours):28:32:59
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours):1-4 hours
Average FPS:197
Average ping:197
Previous organizations:n/a
Are you active user of Discord?:no

SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX)FOX OPERATIONS X
B. Define marker arrest:Aressting players in ammunition, hospitals or other interiors is called marker arrest.
C. Minimum arresting level:10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: 1:DM (also known as Death match: damaging, attacking or killing players for no reason is Deathmatch.
2:Dont put official squad or SAES tag if you are not a member.
3:Cheats and trainers are strictly prohibited.
4:Dont misuse other players ecessively
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:We should attempt to roleplay before each arrest to avoid missunderstanding.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:Im very rp type, I respect server staff,I try to be friendly to everyone, Im aggresive to haters.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:My weakness is driving and boating and my strength is shooting and arresting.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:Because it is the best official squad ever.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:I would fit the team because Im loyal, I can teamwork easily.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?:I love the squad.

SECTION 1

Name: my names enes
In-game name: you guys mustve seen me as unique
Sex: im a male
English proficiency: I would give it a 8 on the scale of 10 because as I was told earlier that my English was good enough for skipping prepschool
Native language: I am a native turkish
Other language(s): I am currently trying to learn German
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: I used to have, but I do not at the moment
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing mta at the end of 2012 and saes was my first server
Total gameplay (hours): I have like 705 hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): an hour
Average FPS: 73
Average ping: 55
Previous organizations: I have been in to Secret Service, MI-6, FBI, SAPA, SoA, TT and The Outfit
Are you active user of Discord?: I am
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is full of great officers who do their best just to keep the SA safe, and protect its people from any threats coming from anywhere.
B. Define marker arrest: We have some colorful things at the entrance of the buildings, called markers. They either let us enter or leave the building, and whenever we are at a marker, we get freezed for a few seconds and we become defenceless, therefore, cops are not allowed to arrest others and crims are not allowed to kill others.
C. Minimum arresting level: I should ignore those whose wanted levels are below 10.
1- Deathmatching which means killing, shooting, or attacking someone for no reason is not allowed
2- Pretending to be an admin or any other player is also not allowed.
3- Using animations just to gain an advantage towards others is not allowed.
4- Speaking any other language rather than English is not allowed either.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: I would say this is an rpg server but I actually havent seen any proper RP for like a year and a half, I have always liked cop movies/series and thats why I always ask someone to rp with me first.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I believe I told you enough in game but whatever, I am just a normal guy studying to be a pharmacist in Turkey.I come ingame from time to time to chill out and relax.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: lol I am not gonna say that hey dude I am really good at shooting or driving or whatever, this game is more than 10 years old and any computer on this World can run it.I am a good and calm guy, you can have nice time with me when you are around me
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: After I was told what FOX was like, I decided to join it as it got a good place in my heart
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Even though I was in criminal side, I started my saes career in cop side and I believe that, I have enough knowledge about cop side for what to do and how to act when there is an RP.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I do not

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X
https://imgur.com/a/eSBzhrf

SECTION 1

Name: Bence Gombos
In-game name: Bencxehun
Sex: Male
English proficiency: 9/10
Native language: Hungarian
Other language(s): German,Romanian,English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:No,I dont have.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:I started the saes in 2017
Total gameplay (hours): 575hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours):7-10 hours
Average FPS:40-70
Average ping:40-50
Previous organizations: The Strike Team,ICE
Are you active user of Discord?:24/7
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): These FOX agents were instructed to make the citizens a priority over all.They have to arrest the bigger criminals,what the police officers can't.
B. Define marker arrest: example: when a player in the interior,and he can't move,you arrest him.
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: Dont DM=Dont kill/shoot the players without any reason,Dont teleport in the hospital as criminal(I'm stuck.)Dont do revenge kill: example: if he kill you without any reason(DM),dont go back,than kill him.Dont ram on the player(dont park on the player,and wait his death.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:Because,its a good point,and you give a chance for criminal,to do an rp,or escape.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:Im 16 years old,i like playing PC(MTA.) and like play on saes,i have much free time,i like play football,I like programming.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:my strenghts are: shooting,accuracy,parachuting,driving. weakness: i dont feel,that i have weakness.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:Because,its a good team,i want be a part of this team,i have much friends here,i want improve with the fox members.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I can shoot,i want improve with the members together,i can do teamplay,i am good in Roleplays.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I dont have more information.
Retard test: https://imgur.com/a/z6RoCaC

SECTION 1

Name: Elyes
In-game name: Curvy
English proficiency: 8/10
Native language: Arabic
Other language(s): French and English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: I do not.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing MTA since 2011 and SAES since the beginning of 2015
Total gameplay (hours): 3500 hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): Around 6 - 7 hours.
Average FPS: 40 - 50
Average ping: 60 - 70
Previous organizations: I've been involved in SAPA / SoA / SAFP / CDC / UE / FOX / TST / Z / MI-6 / ThC and ToB.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes I am.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX's role is to protect San Andreas from foreign operations and espionage. Their task is also to do investigations and to support the local departments.
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting a wanted suspect without giving him the chance to move inside the interior

• Abide the serve rules.

• Do not DM

• Speak only English in the mainchat

• Do not be a cunt

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: SAES:RPG is a role playing game server, we should always attempt to RP before arresting. The wanted criminals should be given a chance to clean their wanted level because this is how it works in real life.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hello, my name is Elyes. A 19 year - old. Currently studying for my last year in high school and I will move to art and design college. I love hanging around with my friends and listening to music in my free time.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses:

• Strenghts:Shooting, Driving, Parachuting, Teamworking

• Weaknesses: Chasing a big amount of criminals by myself or Lagging.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Always been interested to take part in FOX, screwed up several chances and I'm trying to fix what I've done in the past.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Learning from the mistakes I've done in the past, knowledge of the rules and the gameplay of the server, being a helpful, friendly and a nice guy might convince you why would I fit the team.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I do not

:::

Spoiler Text

@curvy

Hi and first, let me thank you for your interest towards FOX.

Before we can evaluate your application please edit something you have missed, without it we can't discuss your application.
Once you edit/fix your application you will get results no later than 24 hours.

CoS,
Kleptix

UPDATE: considering you have edited your application, you have been accepted.

SECTION 1

Name:Shen
In-game name:Moley
Sex:Male
English proficiency:7/10
Native language:Dutch
Other language(s):English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:2013
Total gameplay (hours):1830
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours):4-6 hours
Average FPS:60
Average ping:18
Previous organizations:SAPA/SAFP/SoA/RDMC/HA/CDC/TST/BS/S~D/ThC/
Are you active user of Discord?:Yea i am
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX)Fox is a Highly trained squad To protect and defend San Andreas against terrorists and foreign threats,
B. Define marker arrest:Marker arrest is arresting people while being in the marker
*Do not Deathmatch people/cars
*Talk English in the mainchat
*Do not Avoid arrest
*Do not marker arrest
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:Because you can always give the other players a chance before they can go to jail

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:Well Hello, I'm Shen 19 years old and i live in The Hague i like playing games like GTA AC or BO4 but i most likely like to play them with my friends instead of the most time playing alone i also go a lot outside to play soccer or basketball too but the most thing im doing is gaming
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:
*Strengths:Shooting,Parachuting,Sniping,Arresting
*Weaknesses:Driving
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:Well i've always wanted to get in FOX and some people also recommended me to apply for fox.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:Well i'm an experienced player that knows how to be helpfull and to roleplay and who can work as an team to achieve much more
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?:No

https://imgur.com/qGL3Tf2

SECTION 1

Name: Nadhir
In-game name: Brooks
Other language(s): English and French
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 1 year and half ago
Total gameplay (hours): 1285h
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 3h per day
Average FPS: 50
Average ping: 70-100
Previous organizations: VLA - CripZ - CDC - ThC
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) : Simple as that FOX's role is to protect SA against terrorists and criminals to raise and perform the laws of SA and to supply criminal justice and upholding national security.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is to arrest a criminal whereas that being in marker
C. Minimum arresting level : 10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: 1) English in main chat - 2) No deathmatch - 3) Respecting SAES Staff - 3) Abusing
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because, the criminal you chasing can surrender and be under police control without letting you force him.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm a guy who lives in Tunisia and aged 16, my favourite hobbies are to play sports and video games. I can count myself a kind boy, since my friends irl loves being in relationship with me.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths : Shooting - Driving | Weaknesses: playing with drop FPS/PING - Controlling big planes
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Well, who doesn't like FOX ? as i see fox is a great squad which has a good reputation towards SAES, well organized HQ team and cool members. I really would like to share roles with them
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Well, i can count myself a kind guy who laughs and memes a lot and i see that im the person who can give a plus to this squad sharing roles, doing events and activities.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Well, im fine like this, all what i got to say now that i hope FOX give me chance to join them ( Sam is fake )
Retard test: https://imgur.com/a/A99c5Bs

SECTION 1

Name: Jakub
In-game name: krecik
English proficiency: 8
Native language: Polish
Other language(s): English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, i don't.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started to play MTA like 6-7 years ago and SAES few months after it.
Total gameplay (hours): 940 hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 1-4 hours
Average FPS:60
Average ping:32
Previous organizations:
-SAPA
-CripZ~
-Underground Empire
Are you active user of Discord?: At this moment i am not, cuz my phone isn't working.
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): Your role is about to:
-Protect the state of SA from national and international threats
-Protect the state of SA from foreign operations and espionage
-Combat organized crime on land and over sea
-Investigations and evidence research
-Support federal, state or local partners
-Combat national criminal organisations and enterprises
-Federal VIP protection
-National security
-Local police enforcement
-Intelligence
-Enforcement of laws and regulations
-Upgrading technology to successfully perform your work
B. Define marker arrest: It's when player just enterned interior and still can't move, and we ll arrest him in this time, example of places marker arresting isn't allowed are banks.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10 stars

1. DMing is prohibited - DMing is killing/shooting other players or damaging/destroying vehicles without reason.

2. Don't avoid arrest - It means we can't avoid arrest by killing ourselves with nades, fall damage etc.

3. We're allowed to have only one account.

4. Only english in main chat.
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Well, cuz it's roleplay server, would be nice from our side, if we'd do some roleplay instead of typical arresting.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I am Jakub, i've 15 years old, i live in Poland, in Wyszkow, it's near Warsaw - capital of my country. In free time i like to go out with my friends or just put my ass on the chair, turn on computer and start to play. I am very lazy, just like everyone. I've distance to myself.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: I dont like to rate myself, but if i've to...
Strenghts:
-shooting
-driving
-teamplaying
Weakness:
-when i'm bored, i like to make people mad, and i dont know why xD
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I meet some people that are part of FOX, and they're really fine. Also as i can see u've distance to urself and that's something i appriciate.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: As i said before u've distance to urself and i had much fun when i hanged out with you.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Nein :)

Retard test: I m too retarded to complete this test, sorry ;/

SECTION 1

Name: Mike
In-game name: Gosspel
English proficiency: 9/10
Native language: Spanish.
Other language(s): German, English.
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Negative.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Started playing in 2013
Total gameplay (hours): 40 hours.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): It depends, since im working/studying i am only online on weekends. 2 - 3 hours in the week.
Average FPS: 60 - 70
Average ping: 25- 50
Previous organizations: None.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX stands for FOX Operations X, it is an organization for protecting those from danger and keeping peace at all costs. To fight those who are a Threat to our country and our people.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is jailing a wanted suspect right after they entry/exit a building (Bank, restaurants, gunshops ect...) without letting them react properly.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10 stars are the minimum standart.

-Only English in the main chat.
-No killing other players randomly.
-Be respectful to other players.
-Not having multiple accounts.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Since SAES is an RPG server the logical process would be to Roleplay as a police officer and you can also help criminals explain what actions are punished by the law and helping them by giving them advise.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Well hello there, name's Mike and i spend most of my time playing videogames or going out with freinds. I enjoy this game in particular because GTA SA holds a special place for me, theres not much to say about me really.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: I'm really good at long range combat with the sniper and i'm average in close combat. I'm also really competetive when playing. I don't see me with any weaknesses.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because people of FOX helped me out when i started to play the game, and that inspired me to be one of them.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Like i stated above, I'm very competetive, i want to do my best and improve myself so can reach a better level, i appreciate comradery and would never betray my fellowman.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Nothing much, i pretty much said everything i wanted.

Retard test: https://imgur.com/a/FW2msjI

• 2 weeks later...

SECTION 1

Name:Vahe

In-game name:[ARM]Vahe

English proficiency: 7-9

Native language:Armenian

Other language(s): English,french,russian

Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: yes

When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:2 years

Total gameplay (hours):2 hours

Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 2-3 hours per day

Average FPS: 50~73

Average ping: 80~120

Previous organizations:

Are you active user of Discord?:yes

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX) Fox is an intelligence-driven and threat-focused squad, which has a highly trained professional agents, they have one target only which is protecting the San Andreas Citizens from any single kind of danger.

B. Define marker arrest: Marker arresting is to arrest people in the ( Entrance/Exit ) of any kind of building that has an interior.

1-Death-Matching or revenge Death-matching is never allowed
2-camping at areas like ( Hospitals,jail, ) to arrest people is not allowed.
3-Marker Killing or arresting is not allowed.
4-English is a must in the main chat or it will result in a mute.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: well, i will say because I've been SAPA and PC for more than 2 years so Role-playing before arresting is more like a rule for me, unless the suspect starts attacking me.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:Hi, my name is Vahe,I am armenian
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:I am active, I driving cars bad

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:I like FOX(FBI,SWAT)

SECTION 1

Name: Mohamed
In-game name: Predator
Other language(s): Frensh
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes, i do
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: since 2012 (6 years)
Total gameplay (hours): 2180+
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 2-3
Average FPS: 60+
Average ping: 70-120
Previous organizations: VM/SAPA/SWAT/ALT/TST/SAFP
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, i am
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is an intelligence organization that's made to protect and defend San Andreas from enternal or external threats.
B. Define marker arrest: the marker is an arrow which placed in front of doors, that marker teleports you from a dimension(SA) to another dimension(interior), so when we stand in a marker we become frozen for few seconds so that's why cops aren't allowed to arrest and in the otherside crims aren't allowed to kill too.
1 - Im not allowed to speak any languages except English in Mainchat.
2 - im not allowed to Death-match or Revenge Death-match.
3 - im not allowed to marker-kill or marker-arrest.
4 - im not allowed to camp at jail or hospital in order to arrest someone.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: As you know SAES is a RolePlay based server, so we are asked to act like in reallife, Also logically a cop won't open fire at you directly even in movies so he has to ask you to pull over etc.., that's why i prefer attemping roleplay before arresting.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: So I'm 16 years old, my name is Mohamed and i live in tunisia, im just a normal person who wants to relax and have fun, after a whole tiring day.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My Strengths are Driving,Shooting,RolePlaying,Parachuting and Teamworking etc.., But i have no Weaknesses.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: FOX has unique role than others, also it's full of Well-trained,Unique and cool members that you wish to join them, Fortunately, i had many friends in it that i want to join them so bad.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Honestly, im ready to do whatever it takes to take a part of that glorious squad and team, Also i think that i meet the requirements due what i have from skills and experiences that helps me a lot to adapt in the crew.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: i have nothing to say except "Thanks for reading and Peace"

Retard test: Click here please.

@Vahagn123 sir we admire your copy/paste skills and when new pisition in our mail room opens, be sure that you will be first one to call for the interview
...but for now your application is DENIED,

@Predator your application is Under Review, make sure to show your presence among our agents. Good luck...

CoS,
Kleptix

SECTION 1

Name: Anas
In-game name: AnouSa
Sex: Male.
English proficiency: I'd go for 9/10.
Native language: Arabic.
Other language(s): English, French, and a little bit of spanish.
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: I used to have it, but not at this moment.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: My first server on MTA was SAES, and I have started playing MTA for more than 7 years.
Total gameplay (hours): Around 500-600 hours.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): Five or six hours daily.
Average FPS: My average FPS is 57.
Average ping: Around 80-90.
Previous organizations: I was in a lot of organizations, but it was years ago.
Such as B~B, AA, CripZ, The Midtown Gangsters
MI6, TST, SAS
ALT, SATA.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, I am.
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) : FOX role is to protect San Andreas citizens against any crimes and stop the criminals.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is when you go to the jail or bank and wait near the marker till somebody exits it and you arrest them.
C. Minimum arresting level: The minimum arresting level is 10 arrests.
1 - Deathmatching, shooting at or killing players for no reason.
2 - Try to not marker arrest.
3 - Respect admins and obey them.
4 - Always speak english in main chat.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Well, roleplay is important before arrest, because the player would consider obeying the police and co-operate, and that would be better.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Well, I am Anas, I am fifteen years old, I love playing video games or football, also I like chilling with friends and talking to them, however, I hate being bothered by others or receiving insults from others.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:
Everybody have got strengths and weaknesses and mine are :
STRENGTHS : I am a good driver which helps in chases, also I have a good aim, so I am good at shooting, I am a sociable guy and knows how to communicate with others and make them satisfied if they're not.
WEAKNESSES : I can not really drive boats and I have to improve my skills on driving helicopters, I might rage sometimes if I get angry, but I can control myself, so it's not a big deal.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Well, I'd like to join FOX because I have a lot of friends there, and I know that they have got skilled members and good ones, and I had an alliance with FOX back in days, and it worked out pretty well, so I think that it is good to join them now.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Well, I would fit the team with my experience, I was in multiple gangs and squads, and I know how things works, and I am an active guy, sociable and friendly, also I believe in teamwork, and I guess all FOX members believe in that too, so I think that that would be good for me to work with them, and have fun!
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: None.

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: https://i.imgur.com/HPXiuEa.png

Name: Milan.
In-game name: Cappo.
Sex: Male.
English proficiency:8/10
Native language: Bulgarian.
Other language(s): English, I also speak French, but still learning it.
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, but I'm an applicant for having one.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Before 4 months or so. I can't remember the exact date.
Total gameplay (hours): 270 hours.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): Well, it all depends, right now I'm having a holiday, so I'll be able to be in game for at least 7 hours daily.
Average FPS: 60.
Average ping: 45.
Previous organizations: SAT and SAFP.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, I am, I can spend even more hours in Discord and the forums, then in-game.
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): First of all, FOX stands for FOX Operations X, fighting against the highly wanted criminals and trying it's best to jail them and secureeveryone's lifes.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arresting is jailing a wanted criminal right after he left or got inside a building (shop, bank, jail etc.), without giving him time to react and move a bit off the marker/door.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10.

It's prohibited to kill other players without a reason. (DM).
Respect the other players, do not insult them and don't be rude with anyone.
It's not allowed to have more then one account.
It's prohibited to talk in any languages other then English in the main chat.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Well, that's for what the SAES Server stands for. I feel like everyone should at leat try roleplaying, in order to make the game fair and let the others have a chance to not be arrested. Roleplaying also allows everyone to play more realistic gameplay.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Well, I'm a 16 yeared old boy, living in Bulgaria. I don't have any specific hobbies, but I'm working out, I'm going to the gym, I also love hanging out with my friends and doing sport with them too. I love having fun and enjoying every second I have. After a long day, working out or simply hanging around my friends, the best thing to do is just chill around in SAES.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths in-game are probably shooting, sniping and driving. I'm also a good roleplayer, which lets me improve my gameplay.
My weaknesses are draving a helicopter, it just seems slow, I usually feel like I can do much better driving a car. I also have some FPS Drops which doesn't let me play properly, but it isn't that big of a deal.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Well, when I left SAFP I didn't have idea where I should join next. I applied for PC Diploma and that's all, I clearly didn't have idea of what to do next. I contacted some people I knew from before, and they suggested me to apply or at least take a look at FOX. That's what I did, I read everything and checked out every little detail. I loved the squad, it's a roleplaying squad, which is important, because SAES is based on roleplaying. I also paid attention to some FOX Members patrolling all together, which seemed like great team-play game. I'd love to join the squad, because I feel like I'll have the chance to learn a lot, and have much experience.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I'm a good roleplayer, as I stated, I think I'll be able to help out the clan with another Member, that will take action in pretty much every squad activity and help out as much as possible to be useful to the squad in any way.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No, not really, but I'd like to say sorry, for being unable to patrol with any FOX members, except working with some FOX Members to secure a Store Robbery. I'll try my best to get to know the FOX members more and try getting in the team, that's why I joined your Discord Server too.

By posting this application, I'm aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by me, and states nothing but the t