FOX - FOX Operations X

SECTION 1

Name: Nacer-Eddine
In-game name: Chris
Sex: Male
English proficiency: I think my english is sufficient for FOX if I need to evaluate english level 7/10
Native language: Arabic
Other language(s): French & English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Negative.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: SAES since 2010. MTA in 2009
Total gameplay (hours): 782 hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 4-5 hours
Average FPS: 45-60
Average ping: 70-90
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: FBI I left FBI. but it's not mean that FBI is bad squad. No!. it's just because FBI Don't have active players Just it. ICE I left ICE.(i got free invite when I left FBI).
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes. I am Active in Discord.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX) The mission of the Fox team is Intelligence. so the fox team is the intelligence group. Collect important information and evaluate it as necessary.Fox evaluates this information for correctness of the important information it receives and evaluates whether it is correct.The important thing is that the S-14 unit, which is the special team of FOX in the operations, leads these operations.
B. Define marker arrest: if a criminal is near the marker the police officer can not catch that criminal.
C. Minimum arresting level: 0-10 Wanted Stars.
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:

1. Multi-accounting is Forbidden: which means you're not allowed to register any other account in-game otherwise you will be hardly punished.

2. Do not Insult/flame/provoke : don't talk bad or in any offensive way to the players even if they were mistaken and make sure you speak english on the mainchat and teamchat as well.

3. Do not Deathmatch which means you're not allowed to kill players or shoot at their vehicles without any reason.

4. Park-kill is not allowed which is you can not kill a player by parking your vehicle above him/her to block his movement to the death

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because in real life there is a conversation between the criminal and the police before the arrest is made and this is called roleplay. The offender has to be given a right to defend herself and to answer questions asked.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I am Nacer-Eddine, i have 24 years old. I am in Algerian military as a medic. I like swimming (such activities which), playing video games... after finishing from my job.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: strengths I am good driver. I could offer my best drive skills, I am also good shooter. I am able to use the radio like Pro Cop with out PC Diploma. I can also offer my best teamwork efforts to you. weaknesses Well. I will try to explain my weaknesses honest as possible. I don't know is it bad or not. so... some time GTA crash. I am bad at RPing that is why I joined SAPA.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I think Fox is a good team in terms of role. Why did not I choose the other teams? I mean, according to my observations in the game, I believe the fox team will teach me more things.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I have a good experince in cop side, I will help the squad with my skills. with my activity and good spirit.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Yes.
^[-Current Group:]
^[SAPA - cadet with DD license]
^[SAM - Probationary]

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X
:::
https://imgur.com/a/1Wi6uVI

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SECTION 1

Name: Bence Horvth
In-game name: Riley
English proficiency: I would say number 7 on a 10-point scale.
Native language: Hungarian ( Finno-Ugarian language )
Other language(s): English, Serbian, German and a bit of Turkish.
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes, I do.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: If I remember it correctly then it was on 2016's August when my dear friend suggested me the server.
Total gameplay (hours): It's around 2225.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): It depends on the week, and the studies of course but I can clearly say that 2-3 hours could do.
Average FPS: Around 40-50.
Average ping: I could say with my internet it's between 50 and 60.
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:

- National Security Agency (NSA): My first organization on the server. I really enjoyed the time I spent here but after I wanted to try something new, so I joined the SA Police Academy.
- San Andreas Police Academy (SAPA): After receiving the ProCop diploma I left the academy. Well, even tho after 5 months I went back in order to become an instructor. But unfortunately at the rank of "Private First Class" the academy closed it's recruitment and I chose to leave it since without Cadets, the Instructors also aren't needed.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI): As a fresh ProCop member I felt there that I'm useful. I helped the executive team with testing people, and tried to enjoy the gameplay. But after a time it became so inactive, and I felt that we are inviting people who are complete newbies just to gain activity.
- National Narcotics Bureau (NNB): This squad was a great experience to have. It helped me both ingame and in real life things. I gained experience, and training by my superiors while I also got an idea in my mind... that I'll start learning the turkish language. The turk people helped me inside the squad, and I also started using the "Duolingo" application. But however, it became a an inactive squad, and since I haven't tried the gang-side I thought that here's the chance to do so.
- CripZ: Well, I joined the well known blue gang. It was alright, and thankfully I experienced what I thought. I didn't enjoy the time being a gang member and even 'till these days I would never go back to criminal side again.
- Special Task Force (STF): The squad, where I spent the most of my time. After leaving the CripZ I wanted to experience again the low-level squad feeling such as I had in NSA back in the days. So when they were LVL2, I joined them. After going with the time, climbing the rank-ladder in the squad.. I became a Headquarter of it. I enjoyed being the "side-helper boss" role, and I tried to do my job respectfully, and correctly. But unfortunately we turned into the unknown-inactive status where was no chance to get ouf of.

Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, I am.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX): The FOX has got multiple roles, or we could say main objectives. It's both an investigation agency with diplomatic intelligence section but they are also responsible for various things on the field too.
B. Define marker arrest: If you are in any interior, and you use your tazer in the first seconds when a wanted person enters it, then it's marker arrest. Also this could happen outside of the interior. With the new kill-arrest system, in the LS Prison it is allowed to open fire on the criminal as he enters the interior.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10

Deathmatching: Damaging vehicles or shooting players without a proper reason. This is one of the most common rulebreaks on the server.
Hospital/Event arresting: You are not allowed to arrest wanted criminals at hospitals or at organized events. The only exception at hospitals is that if the criminal opens fire on you.
Mainchat etiquette: The mainchat shouldn't be spammed with your messages, and also you should dodge using other languages on it. The only acceptable language there is the english.
Park Arrest: It's a rule which is mostly mixed with the similiar rule called "Ramming arrest". The park arrest means if the colleauge stops the car while the criminal is under it, and only drives away when you got out from the car and you point your taser on the suspect to arrest him immediately.. while the "ramming arrest" means that you ram the player with your cruiser, but after you get out from the car and do the job by yourself.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: This server we are playing on is originally "Roleplay" based server. Which means that people should always try to make a nice realistic scenario before shooting and killing like psychopats. It's also one way to respect the rival criminal with that opportunity to offer him the chance to make a pullover scene instead of arresting him immediately or chasing him for 2 minutes.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm Bence from a bigger city called "Subotica" which is located in the north piece of Serbia. I'm currently the student of the local grammar-school where I'll graduate in this year. After I'm planning to send my apply to the "University of State and Law" in Szeged (Hungary). I'm also training football for 8 years now, where I'm the goalkeeper of the team.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: This question is a bit complicated and I would say that everyone has got his/her own opinion about an exact player. As I noticed that almost everywhere I can find this type of questions, I tried to get a couple facts about me. I'm a maximalist person, which means if I get a job then I try to do it with maximal effort and quality. Since I got some experience from "full RP servers" before, I would say that I can create some detailed RP scenarios. I'm also a sociable person, and I really enjoy being in a great community. I'm really opened guy for foreign languages and religions. As everyone else, also I got some negative facts. Even tho I said that I love the community, somehow if a guy makes me angry then I won't forget it for a couple weeks for sure. Also I heard from people that I'm too "hierarchicial based" guy. Which means I'm too strict when it comes to the ranks.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: This is also a question which is mostly based on the community. I heard many things about this squad, both about the community and the overall experience. I got a couple friends there, who recommended me to choose the squad. The FOX has got a great reputation when it comes to the squads, and I really respect the way how the members handle the situations.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: As I said, I'm a maximalist guy, so if I get a job then I do it perfectly. I would call myself a respectful player with the ability to handle even the tough situations.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I really appreciate your time for reviewing my application.

Retard test: https://imgur.com/a/khH89C3

Dear Applicant, @chris_nova, unfortunately, you have not passed to proceed onto your testing phase. This is mainly due to your unsociable personality and bad English + communication skills. Feel that we're wrong for coming to this conclusion? Apply in 2 weeks and prove us otherwise!

@Riley Good quality application, we are excited to let you know that you've passed your application stage! You're asked to contact an HQ in-game for your tests.

Kind Regards,
Hassoni
FOX HQ

SECTION 1

Name: I'm known as Wave in real life
In-game name: I'm known as Wave, My account name is wave21160
Sex: I'm male
English proficiency: Full 10 I give 6.5 / 10
Native language: The native language is Thai.
Other language(s): English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, I do not have
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I played SAES: MTA this years, about 5 months ago.
Total gameplay (hours): I am now playing for 408 hours.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): Now, during the school holidays, I play for about 9-10 hours
Average FPS: About 30-58
Average ping: About 250-280
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: The Creed,BloodZ because both gangs were collapsed.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes,i'm
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): FOX's role is to protect San Andreas from foreign operations and espionage. Their task is also to do investigations and to support the local departments.
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting a wanted suspect without giving him the chance to move inside the interior
-Do not Deathmatch/DM
-Do not break the rules of the server.
-Speak only English in the mainchat
-Do not Avoid arrest
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: As you know SAES is a RolePlay based server, so we are asked to act like in reallife, Also logically a cop won't open fire at you directly even in movies so he has to ask you to pull over etc. that's why i prefer attemping roleplay before arresting.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hello my name is Wave, I'm 18 years old and i live in Bangkok,Thailand. Im just a normal person who wants to relax and have fun, after a whole tiring day.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths : I am a good driver which helps in chases, also I have a good aim, so I am good at shooting, I am a sociable guy
Weaknesses : Playing with drop FPS/PING
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Well, who doesn't like FOX ? as i see fox is a great squad which has a good reputation towards SAES, well organized HQ team and cool members. I really would like to share roles with them
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Im ready to do whatever it takes to take a part of that glorious squad and team, Also i think that i meet the requirements due what i have from skills and experiences that helps me a lot to adapt in the crew.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Nothing

@Orlando

I'm sorry to inform you that your application has been DENIED

NOTE: you can reapply in 1 month from now (02.05.2019.) if still interested.

@wave21160

You have miss one small but important segment of the application, you got 48 hours to fix your application.

Kleptix,
Chief of Staff,
FOX Operations X

APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

@wave21160 You failed to fix your application in given time so your application has been DENIED.

You may reapply in 2 weeks from now, only this time read it to the end.

SECTION 1

1. Name: Ayman.

2. In-game name: Access known as Harry.

3. Age: Twenty years old.

4. Sex: Male.

5. English proficiency: I do say it is very simple, I can read,understand and speak freely without any difficulty. In the case of rates,might as well rate myself six out of ten.

6. Native language: Arabic.

7. Other language(s): English and a little bit of Spanish.

8. Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes, I do.

9. When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Approximately for past two years and half if I am not mistaken.

10. Total gameplay (hours): 2864 hours.

11. Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 3-6 hours per day.

12. Average FPS:42

13. Average ping:120

14. Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:
    SAPA: Classified, I will PM my reason.
    SAFP: Classified, I will PM my reason.
    SWAT: Classified, I will PM my reason.

15. Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, I do.
    SECTION 2
    A. Define our role (FOX): National security and law enforcement squad, Which their main goal protecting the community of the San Andreas from the high & dangerous threats and highly wanted criminals. They are working along side by side with Homeland Security federal agencies,to cleanse whole SA from any dark actions.
    B. Define marker arrest: Arresting someone who just appears in the teleporting mark, either entering or leaving it.
    C. Minimum arresting level: Ten wanted levels, according to FOX standards.
    DM: Killing/shooting without any valid reason.
    MarkerArrest: Hitting any wanted person with my nightstick/arresting with gun while his/her character entering the marker.
    English in main chat, any other language can be spoken in local or party chat.
    Park killing: parking the vehicle, right over the player in order to kill him.
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: As I am Low Enforcer, my first role is the RP. So I am supposed to role the RP at my every single action.
    SECTION 3
    I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hello there, my name is Ayman known either Access or Harry in-game, otherwise flying over your neck with my Hemoglobin (Hydra). In real life, I am 3rd year Medical-Surgical student. I must likely flexible guy, who loves to troll and I have counted it on my weakness below.
    My strengths: I am loyal, mature and cool guy. I have a collection of skills such as teamwork which carried me to be part of top groups on this server. I am the person who has pretty good RP skills. My weakness: I am not serious guy at all unless there is a serious program I need to act real aggressive on it. Overall, I love to troll here and there.
    III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Due to the facts, that FOX is one of the high line respected squads around the SA. Every cop/agent wishes to be part of this organization in order to be beside best players and gain some of their knowledges and experiences
    IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Because I am familiar with the basic of my main role as law enforcer, as I am part of HLS,DE and PC. These groups gave me ideal formula about how to roll your duty perfectly.
    V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No, I do not.
    Retard test:

Spoiler Text

@Toni

Your application is denied, due to lying to me on multiple occassions, firstly about your former squad being FOX, and then denying an application for another squad at the same time as this one. You don't have to bother re-applying, you can take your lies elsewhere.

Regards,

FOX HQ

@Fox-Operations-X

SECTION 1

Name: Jhon Rodriguez
In-game name: Jhon_Monsters
English proficiency: Good (6)
Native language: Spanish (10)
Other language(s): English (6) , French (3), Portugues (2)
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Like four/five months ago
Total gameplay (hours): 238
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 6 or 4 Hours
Average FPS: 60
Average ping: 242-340
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: None
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): defend freedom of people.
As a squad driven national security and law enforcement squad, our duty is to help protect our children, our community, and our businesses from the most dangerous threats facing our nation, Also mobsters, serial killers, violent street gangs to pedophiles and child predators. Although the way, we support national security alongside Homeland security and federal agencies.
B. Define marker arrest: It's color blue as for enter to interiors.
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: Not death match with players and vehicles(without reason), Do not personify, Do not abuse other players excessively, The words of an administrator or a Staff are sacred
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because roleplaying makes the game more fun,and it can better to experience to new players and old players,after all the server is online,so we could keeping it.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:

I am respectful
I like to be part of a squad
I am honest, No a liar
I like make justice
I am always smart, but I sometime forget some thing.
My strengths: Can I track down to robbers for arrest him.
My weaknesses: I have my habit in say in my language when one word I can't translate as
Ribonucleic, But Now I know, I can't forget to the rules of talk in english.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:
I am going to make justice, it's saying, I'll go to arrest to robbers
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:
One, I like be part of squad, It's not because not. I like, Because when I see one player abuse to other player, Of front I'm going to arrest him, It's call justice, Because On the rules say: Not death match with the players, also Not abuse.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?:
Well, I want to be to recived for my dear mates, I not want to fight to they. Because I am amaible, i wait to be to recived.

Thank for your pay attention, agent!!!

SECTION 1

SECTION 2
As a squad driven national security and law enforcement squad, our duty is to help protect our children, our community, and our businesses from the most dangerous threats facing our nation, Also mobsters, serial killers, violent street gangs to pedophiles and child predators. Although the way, we support national security alongside Homeland security and federal agencies.
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: Not death match with players and vehicles(without reason), Do not personify, Do not abuse other players excessively, The words of an administrator or a Staff are sacred
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because roleplaying makes the game more fun,and it can better to experience to new players and old players,after all the server is online,so we could keeping it.

SECTION 3
I am respectful
I am honest, No a liar
I like make justice
My weaknesses: I have my habit in say in my language when one word I can't translate as

One, I like be part of squad, It's not because not. I like, Because when I see one player abuse to other player, Of front I'm going to arrest him, It's call justice, Because On the rules say: Not death match with the players, also Not abuse.
Well, I want to be to recived for my dear mates, I not want to fight to they. Because I am amaible, i wait to be to recived.

SECTION 1

1. Name: kurcina21
2. In-game name: lil_bori
3. Age: 17 , Turning 18 in a few months.
5. English proficiency: 9/10.
6. Native language: Serbian.
7. Other language(s): English and a little bit of Russian.
8. Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No.
9. When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing SAES little less than a year ago , as for MTA , I started playing that like 3 years ago.
10.Total gameplay (hours): Around 520hrs.
11. Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): When i first started off it was like 3-4 , but nowadays its more like 1-2hrs.
12.Average FPS: 60.
13.Average ping: 55-65.
14.Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:
1. ICE , I joined this squad when I was a newbie regarding SAES , I didnt know much about the current squads... When I realised what I have done I left it as soon as possible.
2. TST , This was my second squad , and its the favourite among my pasts squads , I joined TST when it was at its peak , good activity etc.. But as the time went on it started getting less and less active , and then finally it got to the point where I was the only player online most of the time , I left it because my idea of joining a squad in a first place is the opportunity to play alongside other people.
3. STF , This is the squad that I decided to join when I left TST , nothing to say about it , it was a good squad and I enjoyed it but... we all know how it ended..
15. Are you active user of Discord?: Yes.
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) FOX is a squad that is based around keeping SA in good order.. FOX will do anything it takes to maintain the peace and insure that the people of SA are not in any danger.. FOX also works with the Goverment and other police forces to maintain order.
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting someone who is just entering/leaving a marker.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10.
1. Deathmaching or revenge deathmaching isnt allowed in any case whatsoever..
2. Camping in hospitals , waiting to arrest someone isnt allowed.
3. Do not avoid arrests in any way , as you will get punished for it.
4. Always talk with respect in main chat , try not to get in to conflicts and if you are using main chat talk in English.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Well SAES is a roleplaying server , anyone thats playing on it will want to roleplay most of the times..

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I come from Serbia , I am 17years old and I go to HighSchool..I love playing video games and I like history . My favourite video games are strategy based history games , but I also like games like WoW,LoL,GTA...
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strenghts would be that I am very communicative , I am fluent in English and I am open to sugestions.. As for my ingame skills I would rate them at around 8/10.. As for my weaknesses I would say taht parachoting and driving can be a pain in the ass sometimes..
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I like the role that FOX provides , also I think that FOX is a great squad and if I want to be a good player I have to be in a good organization.. Also there are alot of friends of mine in FOX , some of them from previous squads and I would like to play with them once more!
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I have been playing SAES for some time now , and I know that 1year might not be alot in terms of SEAS existance but I think its enought to show my determination to this server. Also I have been in squads whole my SAES life and I think that I learned a thing or two that I could use in FOX.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No.
Retarded Test: https://imgur.com/LgcEr9A

@Jhon_Monsters said in FOX - Fox Operations X:

SECTION 1

SECTION 2

SECTION 3
I am respectful
I am honest, No a liar
I like make justice

Applying for ICE,FBI,TST and FOX at once won't let you join any of them sadly, i regret to tell you that you are denied, but don't let this make you lose hope, you are free to re-apply in a month.

@Access said in FOX - Fox Operations X:

SECTION 1

1. Name: Ayman.

2. In-game name: Access known as Harry.

3. Age: Twenty years old.

5. English proficiency: I do say it is very simple, I can read,understand and speak freely without any difficulty. In the case of rates,might as well rate myself six out of ten.

6. Native language: Arabic.

7. Other language(s): English and a little bit of Spanish.

8. Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes, I do.

9. When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Approximately for past two years and half if I am not mistaken.

10. Total gameplay (hours): 2864 hours.

11. Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 3-6 hours per day.

12. Average FPS:42

13. Average ping:120

14. Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:
    SAPA: Classified, I will PM my reason.
    SAFP: Classified, I will PM my reason.
    SWAT: Classified, I will PM my reason.

15. Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, I do.
    SECTION 2
    A. Define our role (FOX): National security and law enforcement squad, Which their main goal protecting the community of the San Andreas from the high & dangerous threats and highly wanted criminals. They are working along side by side with Homeland Security federal agencies,to cleanse whole SA from any dark actions.
    B. Define marker arrest: Arresting someone who just appears in the teleporting mark, either entering or leaving it.
    C. Minimum arresting level: Ten wanted levels, according to FOX standards.
    DM: Killing/shooting without any valid reason.
    MarkerArrest: Hitting any wanted person with my nightstick/arresting with gun while his/her character entering the marker.
    English in main chat, any other language can be spoken in local or party chat.
    Park killing: parking the vehicle, right over the player in order to kill him.
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: As I am Low Enforcer, my first role is the RP. So I am supposed to role the RP at my every single action.
    SECTION 3
    I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hello there, my name is Ayman known either Access or Harry in-game, otherwise flying over your neck with my Hemoglobin (Hydra). In real life, I am 3rd year Medical-Surgical student. I must likely flexible guy, who loves to troll and I have counted it on my weakness below.
    My strengths: I am loyal, mature and cool guy. I have a collection of skills such as teamwork which carried me to be part of top groups on this server. I am the person who has pretty good RP skills. My weakness: I am not serious guy at all unless there is a serious program I need to act real aggressive on it. Overall, I love to troll here and there.
    III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Due to the facts, that FOX is one of the high line respected squads around the SA. Every cop/agent wishes to be part of this organization in order to be beside best players and gain some of their knowledges and experiences
    IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Because I am familiar with the basic of my main role as law enforcer, as I am part of HLS,DE and PC. These groups gave me ideal formula about how to roll your duty perfectly.
    V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No, I do not.
    Retard test:

Spoiler Text

Decent application and quite very good skills shown in the tests, welcome abroad sir.

@lil_borivoje
Under review, show more acticity with FOX members and you'll have your answer in few days.

@Mohamed-Mostafa
After having discussions with HQs and members, we have decided to give you a chance to join us, but here comes our conditions; you will have to wait around 2 months without ANY reports or big problems, during this time you have chance to show us your activity, loayalty and to show that you really want to join FOX. Please PM me if you agree with this or withdrawn your application.

Regards,
FOX HQs

• 3 weeks later...

SECTION 1
Name: baligh
In-game name: Kar69X
Sex: male
English proficiency: good knowledge,but i have some mistakes.
Native language: arabic
Other language(s): french and little bit of german
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: no
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 3 years ago.
Total gameplay (hours): 185
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 3 / 4 hours a day.
Average FPS: 40
Average ping: 70
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: Wild~Angels , deleted gang .
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes .

SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is highly skilled squad. FOX role is to protect San Andreas citizens against any kind of danger.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker Arrest is to arrest people in an interior of any building .
1-DM not allowed.
2-Park arrest not allowed.
3-Only english in main chat.
4-Camping in jail/hospital to arrest people are not allowed.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: role-play is the first thing to do before arresting,unless if the suspect escape or start attacking me.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: First thing, my name is baligh i'm 16 years old ,from tunisia,i'm very helpful guy and i love to be friend with everybody,also i like cop life even in real life,next 2 years i will join the tunisian police academy.thats all about me.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: my strengths are flying planes , driving and parachuting . my weaknesses are shooting i'm not really excellent at shooting.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: FOX for me is the first thing i would like to join because i can show my skills there also FOX had many good members and will give me a lot of experience and i think FOX is the best squad for skilled players .
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: i would fit the team because i had a lot of knowledge about cops life , i had good personality that help the squad to be better and i really love to be in this squad for a long time and i promise that if i join i will help you a lot and i will work so hard to reash the best.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: nothing else.

Dear applicant, @baligh_WA

I am sorry to inform you that your application is denied. The problem is not with your application, it's decent, however many of our members feel that you've showed minimal effort to join us, as you rarely join our activites to socialise and make yourself known among us. If you feel that we've come to the wrong conclusion, I encourage you to not lose hope and re-apply in 2 weeks to disprove us.

Regards,
FOX HQ

SECTION 1

Name: Halil
In-game name: Eien
English proficiency: I would rate 8 out of 10.
Native language: Turkish
Other language(s): English and a bit Japanese
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, i don't.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing MTA 5 or 6 years ago and met SAES 2 years after i started playing MTA.
Total gameplay (hours): I had about 2500 hours on my old account but lost that one and playing with 143 hours one at the moment.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): I can say 2 or 3 hours.
Average FPS: Around 50-60
Average ping: 60-70
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: I've joined many organizations which were gangs mostly. Some of them were disbanded or i decided to leave and the general reason for me to leave them was, i couldn't find what i was looking for, a warm environment you could say or a place where i could spend my time with enjoy. Some conflicts caused me to leave too. Here are those organizations as much as i remember ;

Sons of Anarchy, Hell Angels, The Omerta, Mongols MC, Overdose Crime (been twice), Black Syndicate, The Strike Team, Comando da Capital, Hell Soldiers, The Company, BBMC...

Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, i am.

SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) Maintaining the order and safety of the community.
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting a player at the entrance of a building where marker is located.

• Deathmatching (Killing someone for no reason) is not allowed.

• Only English must be spoken in mainchat.

• Impersonating is forbidden.

• Usage of any cheats or bugs are forbidden.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Arresting is also a part of roleplaying sometimes but ending the roleplay at the beginning wouldn't be so sensible and ethical.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm a guy who gains his creativity by overthinking and gets bothered while doing it. I have just done it while typing these words, and still keep doing to fill this question.

II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Neither i don't want to count classical ones nor i see them as strengths. Sadly i don't know any of too. As a weakness, i could count my inexperience in police side.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I had been looking for a family where i could enjoy playing, get to cop side know better and i thought FOX could be the place i was looking for.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Though i don't seem like a loyal guy from outside, i can give a promise to be loyal. I'm mature, conscious and a guy who can fulfil his duties without hesitation. And i'm also friendly, always willingly to help my friends when they are in need of.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No, thanks.

Retard test:

alt text

(Fixed a missing part that has been noticed later)

• 2 weeks later...

Name:league1
In-game name:RondaWw
Sex:Male
English proficiency:7/10
Native language:Arabic
Other language(s):English/French
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:N/A
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:I joined SAES:RPG community since 2017 (2 years+)
Total gameplay (hours):1900 Hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours):i play 2-3 Hours per-day
Average FPS:59
Average ping:130
ThC : i have a problem with a HQ so i left it
UE : i didn't find it comfortable and i left it
Are you active user of Discord?:Yeah i'm
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX)is an intelligence organisation their mainly goal is defending San Andreas to foreign threats and terrorism.
B. Define marker arrest:Marker arrest when u arrest other player's in Markers and you are not allowed to arrest in bank's markers .
C. Minimum arresting level: 10+
You are not allowed to Death match players without any reason
You have to talk English in mainchat.
You have to respect everyone and follow high rank's orders
Multiaccounting is not allowed
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:
first of all the server is based on roleplaying so we have to give the opportunity to RP with every single player, in my opinion.

SECTION 3
Hello,my name is Khmais known as RondaWw in game im 17 years old i live in Tunisia, So i'm an active player that plays alot of games but the only one i love spending hours and hours infront of my computer playing is MTA especially on SAES server.
1-My strengths:Driving-Shooting-Teamworking.
2-My weaknesses:I have lag sometimes
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:Well,i chose this squad because it is active and their members are respectful and friendly, also i have friends there.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: think i can fit this squad as long as i'm an active player and i can help with my best however i had some kind of experience I'd like to spend it too in the future i will work hard for it.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?:N/A
alt textSECTION 1

SECTION 1

Name: Antonio Mustedanagi
In-game name: my ingame name is Toni
Sex: Male.
English proficiency: 8/10
Native language: Croatian
Other language(s): English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No I dont have PC diploma.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing SAES in 2015 year, MTA is started playing in 2011.
Total gameplay (hours): 1770 hours.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 3-4 hours on day.
bolded textAverage FPS: 66
Average ping: 60
BS| Black Syndicate: They was very active gang and I decide to apply for them. After 1 week gang going inactive and I joined them. So we keep a good activity. I left gang cause I wanted be in one of police organization.
[TST] The Strike Team: In squad I was twice. First time when I join TST I met new friends. After some times I left it cause I wanted join SAPA for PC diploma. Last time I joined back cause I did not get PC cause I was very inactive. I left TST cause I was bored of police side and I do not feel good inside squad.So why waste time in squad you do not like.
SAPA| San Andreas Police Academy: The first time I came to SAP, instructors learned how to become an excellent cop. They gave me 4 stars out of which 1 marked 1 week. When I did not have a single star then I left inactive for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I came back and immediately got 4 stars so I left the organization. The second time I wanted a PC degree but I did not succeed, so I went the same way.
[HS]Hell Soldiers: I join them cause I saw that they are inactive so I wanted to help them. But after 1 month HS start dying and I left them.
FOX- When I left Hell Soldiers I decide to join police side so first on mind was FOX. After a lot of patroling with them, they accept me and I was on probation. In squad was very boring and I left them cause I am very interesting for criminal . For the first week I felt very interesting with patroling with new friends but after that FOX life became very boring and I did not know what to do in FOX so I left the squad.
OC- I joined OC to help mrwan with it but at some time I got bored so I left it.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, I am active.
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) FOX is an national security wich protect the state of SA from national threats. They protect SA from terrorists and other criminals. Also they are fighting against national criminal organizations.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is an important rule in server. It is arresting in any interior example when is bank roberry and crims heading to outside, one cop come at interior and start arresting in marker.

1. Deathmatching (killing someone without reason)

2. Avoid Arrest ( When cop chasing you and you kill yourself with bomb or you left game)

3. Park/heli Killing (killing with any vehicle or with helicopter)

4. MultiAccount( Players are allowed to have only one account in game)
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: SAES server is an roleplay server and most of them roleplaying in. It is good for criminals cause they need to say reason to get stars removed.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My name is Antonio Mustedanagic, I am 17 years old. I live in small village called Otok Virje. I am going to high school in Varadin. In my free time i love to be with my friends, we are playing football, building tree houses, also we started to running to gain more energy.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths-- teamwork, loyality, listening, shooting, driving, roleplaying. Weaknesses---playing with lag.
**III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:**So, I want join FOX cause I see that they are very active and in I have a lot of friends wich I met before when I joined first time. I can benefit you with my police skills, also I can improve my activity, on day I am active like 3-4 hours, on forums I am active always. I am very good at teamwork, wich I learn before than I start playing MTA.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I could benefit with my experiance which is build on my driving skills, shooting skills and most basic things on SA. I'm aware of every rule and everything that goes around on SAES, so you wouldn't be inviting some newbie.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No, I do not have any additional information to add.
Retarded test

https://imgur.com/a/OtWwldT