@Toni said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION 1

Name: Antonio Mustedanagi
In-game name: my ingame name is Toni
Sex: Male.
English proficiency: 8/10
Native language: Croatian
Other language(s): English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No I dont have PC diploma.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing SAES in 2015 year, MTA is started playing in 2011.
Total gameplay (hours): 1770 hours.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 3-4 hours on day.
bolded textAverage FPS: 66
Average ping: 60
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:
BS| Black Syndicate: They was very active gang and I decide to apply for them. After 1 week gang going inactive and I joined them. So we keep a good activity. I left gang cause I wanted be in one of police organization.
[TST] The Strike Team: In squad I was twice. First time when I join TST I met new friends. After some times I left it cause I wanted join SAPA for PC diploma. Last time I joined back cause I did not get PC cause I was very inactive. I left TST cause I was bored of police side and I do not feel good inside squad.So why waste time in squad you do not like.
SAPA| San Andreas Police Academy: The first time I came to SAP, instructors learned how to become an excellent cop. They gave me 4 stars out of which 1 marked 1 week. When I did not have a single star then I left inactive for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I came back and immediately got 4 stars so I left the organization. The second time I wanted a PC degree but I did not succeed, so I went the same way.
[HS]Hell Soldiers: I join them cause I saw that they are inactive so I wanted to help them. But after 1 month HS start dying and I left them.
FOX- When I left Hell Soldiers I decide to join police side so first on mind was FOX. After a lot of patroling with them, they accept me and I was on probation. In squad was very boring and I left them cause I am very interesting for criminal . For the first week I felt very interesting with patroling with new friends but after that FOX life became very boring and I did not know what to do in FOX so I left the squad.
OC- I joined OC to help mrwan with it but at some time I got bored so I left it.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, I am active.
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) FOX is an national security wich protect the state of SA from national threats. They protect SA from terrorists and other criminals. Also they are fighting against national criminal organizations.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is an important rule in server. It is arresting in any interior example when is bank roberry and crims heading to outside, one cop come at interior and start arresting in marker.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:

1. Deathmatching (killing someone without reason)

2. Avoid Arrest ( When cop chasing you and you kill yourself with bomb or you left game)

3. Park/heli Killing (killing with any vehicle or with helicopter)

4. MultiAccount( Players are allowed to have only one account in game)
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: SAES server is an roleplay server and most of them roleplaying in. It is good for criminals cause they need to say reason to get stars removed.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My name is Antonio Mustedanagic, I am 17 years old. I live in small village called Otok Virje. I am going to high school in Varadin. In my free time i love to be with my friends, we are playing football, building tree houses, also we started to running to gain more energy.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths-- teamwork, loyality, listening, shooting, driving, roleplaying. Weaknesses---playing with lag.
**III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:**So, I want join FOX cause I see that they are very active and in I have a lot of friends wich I met before when I joined first time. I can benefit you with my police skills, also I can improve my activity, on day I am active like 3-4 hours, on forums I am active always. I am very good at teamwork, wich I learn before than I start playing MTA.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I could benefit with my experiance which is build on my driving skills, shooting skills and most basic things on SA. I'm aware of every rule and everything that goes around on SAES, so you wouldn't be inviting some newbie.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No, I do not have any additional information to add.
Retarded test

:::

https://imgur.com/a/OtWwldT

@Toni Thank you for showing interest in joining us, however, considering your previous application denial reason and still upholding the fact that you have lied on multiple occasions, we want to inform you that you will not be joining us. Lying is something we do not tolerate in FOX. Also, as you have mentioned several times within your application that you get "bored" after a week of joining any gang/squad, we can barely trust you to not get "bored" in FOX. Please do not bother re-applying.

alt text

SECTION 1

Name: Abdrabbo

In-game name: Marko/Dawkins

Sex: Male

English proficiency: 9/10

Native language: Arabic

Other language(s): French/English & a bit (0.001%) Chinese

Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes, I do

When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: SAES: November 21, 2013 / MTA: 2011 or 2012

Total gameplay (hours): 2820 Hours

Approx gameplay daily (hours): Whenever am tagged on discord or called to login, But I would say 5 hours+ daily since it's vacation atm

Average FPS: 50+

Average ping: 80-100

• MG / RDMC / Hooligans / HS:: Dead

• MI6 / SAFP / TST:: MI6 dead and TST was closed, Went inactive and wanted to retire so I left SAFP and everything back at that time.

• ALT / SWAT:: ALT - they thought I was stealing the company after 2 years of being the only one spawning and they almost got me banned for a retarded reason so I quit before it goes total shit.
    SWAT - Great squad, awesome people and a lot of great stuff to mention but that's it tbh, a lot of stuff changed inside and I really feel that I am not having the fun I had with old school people especially with people going in and out.

Are you active user of Discord?: 24/7

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX main role is as the motto says, Protecting and defending San Andreas against any threat as long as respecting and obeying the laws to provide justice. Under Law Enforcement, FOX shares the same mission with Homeland Security and Federal Agencies.

B. Define marker arrest: Way of standing on the other side of the marker of a building aiming your tazer or holding your nightstick waiting for the suspect/wanted guy to leave so you can either taze him or hit with ur stick.

C. Minimum arresting level: From 10 to above

• First rule and the most important one in F1 is Deathmatching (DM) which is killing each other without a reason anywhere anytime and as per our side in the server being a squad, Cops can't just kill any wanted criminal around him and vice versa, you must attempt to arrest at first. Also, using your vehicle to park on someone then getting outside watching him die is not allowed and retarded tbh.

• Second rule is Bug Abusing, if you managed to find any bug, abusing it is a bad idea and you will be caught at last like transporter and cracking bugs. So just be a man and play like normal human being

• Third rule is Multi Accounting, having more than one account in SAES and being a weirdo with 2 different characters or saying that was not me it's my brother or using 20 different accounts on netcaf is not allowed and bannable.

• Forth rule is Staff/Admin Word, I actually learned that myself after a lot of weird stuff I did back in time especially with Tut that if you have an issue or got reported for a stupid act you did, you don't really need to argue with them or fight them giving bad attitude toward the admin unless you really have a point, at that time head to SAES HQ but if not, show them respect and behave.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: RPing nowadays is actually a sign of professionalism and a way of enjoying your time around the server (if 2nd party can RP). Also, as FOX being Law Enforcement, RPing in that field is interesting before just hitting ur stick and tazing

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hey there, my name is Marko/Abdrabbo, MTA/SAES player for a hell of a long time. Don't really have hobbies, just enjoy playing online, hanging with friends and stuff (Fuck reading) trying to meet new people around.
Studying Business Administration and planning to take courses on designing and database administration.
What actually makes me stay in SAES is how I meet new people with a good personality (not all ofc) and sometimes to chat and mess around with people since my real life is boring

II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:

• Strengths: Organized - Motivated - Serious - Mature - Respectful - Leading - Disciplined - Welcoming - Loyal and Responsible.

• Weaknesses: Taking too many risks - Being too critical of other peoples work - Working hard and not being rewarded or even noticed (Actually kills me) - Patient but not all the time - Wasting time and make everything at the last hour - Can't live without trolling (not stupid troll type)

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Can't really think of another great squad with great members around the server and being active with a good amount of respected people and history. Like what else should I apply for? ICE?

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: 5 years serving in Law life, PC, a huge amount of experience gained in the field, Can lead, Can work in teamwork, can monitor and oversee, HQ in old level 5 squad and a DE Unit officer /DEMA vice so discipline and instructing is a thing I own right now. I am sure I can show and do great work for FOX if I am given the chance and opportunity to do that.

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Hi

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X

alt text

Thanks for reading

Marko.

SECTION 1

Name: Daniel
In-game name: Venom
English proficiency: 7/10
Native language: Spanish
Other language(s): Only english spanish, and some words in other languages
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 2012
Total gameplay (hours): 1000+ Hours, I don't remember the exact amount.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 2
Average FPS: 55-60
Average ping: 150-220
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: SAFP, NNB. I left SAFP because I was the only person HQ Commander who was doing an effort for the squad but sadly I still had superior ranks which give orders that doesn't help the squad.
I left NNB for a reason that most of you have the knowledge.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) Protect the citizens from any threat
B. Define marker arrest: Arrest a criminal without giving him a chance to leave the marker
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: No Deathmatch, Respect other users, First arrest than kill and keep the role of the class you're spawned
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because as this is a roleplay server we must act like a cop would do in real life, and this is what they would do in real life, give a chance to the criminals before using the force

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My name is Daniel, I'm from Venezuela, I'm 21 years old, I'm musician, kayaker, and a funny person who likes to spend the time to play this great game which is MTA
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: I'm very skilled player I'm good driving, roleplaying, shooting, arresting, parachuting, one of my weaknesses might be that my english is not native, so I might not have the knowledge of every word
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: FOX Has always seemed me a great squad as this is the squad that has the most skilled cops in the server and a great teamwork and friendly members
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I'm always looking to be better, I'm mature, friendly and loyal, and I'll bring my activity to the squad.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X https://imgur.com/jkJ8fNs

SECTION 1

Name: NORI
In-game name: NORI|999 - Agent.X99
Sex: male
English proficiency: 6.5/10
**Native language: **arabic
Other language(s): frensh and english
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: no yet.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: october 2017
Total gameplay (hours): 3000 hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 5-6
Average FPS: 56
Average ping: 85-94
FBI: was inactive .
TST: prblm with HQ.
NNB: top brass inactive and many members left .
Are you active user of Discord?: sure

SECTION 2

• A. Define our role (FOX) : FOX Operations X is intelligence/investigation agency led by powerful agents , the squad tasked to protect/defend the state/government of San Andreas from enemies attack and handle hard cases under motto "Honor bound to defend freedom"

• B. Define marker arrest: is not allowed arresting crim in yellow marker of interior/exterior , when he cant move especially in BR marker .

• C. Minimum arresting level: 10

• D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:
    -DM : Damaging/Destroying players with out reason is against server rules
    -Camping in Hospital : waiting in hosp and arrest crims is not allowed
    -Park kill : Do not use car to kill other players.

-Abusing anims : Do not use animations to give you an advantage .

• E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: as a member from an official squad you should be a qualified cop and respecful , using binds before chase is necessary and try to give the suspect more time to decide if he want Rping or not, the goal of RPing is act like an actor and create scenarios/Actions .

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: my real name is Mokhtar nori i live in algeria i have 24 years old , working in Municipality Library my favorite things is playing football/ video games and making videos about saes.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: active/respctful, loyal person and good teamworker , about my weaknesses playing with a high ping some times , taciturn person and my english is not that good .
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: interested to joining FOX , i think my next step is with your Agents, i hope learn more from FOX and prove my self , i hope spend a good time with you and make new friends .
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: meaning of teamworking is cooperate with your team-mate ,exampl : " planning some tactics before raiding SR ,JB, BR and make RPs /event " , in detail you should be helpful to others" .
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: :nope .

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X : https://i.imgur.com/UR3B5GA.png

SECTION 1

Name: Lily
In-game name: Lily
English proficiency: 7.5/10
Native language: Portuguese
Other language(s): Spanish, English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 3 years ago
Total gameplay (hours): 1080
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 7-8
Average FPS: 40
Average ping: 45
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: TST, kicked in the probation time (1st week) because i got reported for killing a criminal in SR and he reported me, which leaded to adminjail; ICE, left after a week because the maturity and the english skills of the members were very low; FBI, inactive HQ and members, NNB, inactive HQs and members and meanwhile i got tired of playing as cop; Z, inactive HQs and members, left after 3 months; O inactive members, left after 6 months, and after most of active ones leave aswell, OC, left because, somehow, the feeling and the pleasure to play as cop, returned.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX) FOX role, is, as their motto says, to protect and defend San Andreas against terrorists and foreign threats, providing national security.
B. Define marker arrest: Standing inside/outside of a building, aiming your taser, or holding your nightstick, or even, in banks or prison, holding your weapons to kill the wanted individuals when they teleport.
- First rule and for me the most important, Deathmatching, which consist in killing another player without a reason, as a revenge of something or just for fun.
- Second rule is the Admin/Staff work, their word should be respected and you should avoid arguing with them about their decision, if you have any issue with their decision, you might contact a SAESHQ to solve that problem.
- Third rule is Bug Abusing, you shouldt take advantage of them otherwise you may end banned from the server.
- Fourth and final rule is Fake Reports because you may end harming persons who have done nothing wrong, which will prejudice them in the future, on the other hand, if youre caught doing it, you will receive the punishment that the "supposed" rulebreaker would receive.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: As a police officer, you should use your own/squad/group binds in order to RP as most as you can, so you can be a better and more respected officer, and you can give a chance to the wanted individual, since SAES is a server that works around it, unfortunetly, lately this dont happens much.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My name is Rben, im 17 years old and i live in Portugal with my parents and my brother, im almost finishing high school and my dream is to be part of a special unit in the portuguese police, for that, i have to join a special police academy to get an higher rank when i join that tactical force.
-Strenghts: Mature, responsible, good team spirit, love to work in team, i usualy spread good feelings to those who surround me but of course, im a serious person if the situation requires it.
-Weaknesses: Not that patient (depends on the day), and sometimes, as you could see it in game, i troll, not the stupid troll, the funny one, which, sometimes can be bad in especific situations.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: After i made a research about FOXs history, i realized that FOX is an active squad with mature and respectful members, they always know how to face the situations, doesnt matter if they are good or bad, they always focus in a solution in order to solve the problem. And since im looking for an active squad, with mature members, and i hope, in the future, good friends, and not forgetting, good professionals, im sure that FOX filled up all the requirements that i was looking for.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Well, i have some experience in the police world, and since i recently joined SAPA to achieve new skills, not forgetting those that i learned in another groups, such as DE, while SGT in MCC, and learning from the best, i think im ready to face this side of the SAES world, and i believe that with my physical and mental skills shown in game, i hope im able to join FOX and i hope you can give me a chance.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Not really.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X

Spoiler Text

Dear @Daelons24

Thank you for your interest in joining FOX, you have however unfortunately not passed our theoretical stage of recruitment. You haven't put enough effort into your application and your English skills don't quite measure up to our standards. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

@Lily

Pending. Feel free to hang out with our members for a bit longer in the meanwhile.

Re: FOX - FOX Operations X

SECTION 1
Name: baligh
In-game name: Kar69X
Sex: male
English proficiency: good knowledge,but i have some mistakes.
Native language: arabic
Other language(s): french and little bit of german
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: no
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 3 years ago.
Total gameplay (hours): 204
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 2 / 3 hours a day.
Average FPS: 45
Average ping: 70
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: Wild~Angels , deleted gang .
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes .

SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is highly skilled squad. FOX role is to protect San Andreas citizens against any kind of danger.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker Arrest is to arrest people in an interior of any building .
1-DM not allowed.
2-Park arrest not allowed.
3-Only english in main chat.
4-Camping in jail/hospital to arrest people are not allowed.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: role-play is the first thing to do before arresting,unless if the suspect escape or start attacking me.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: First thing, my name is baligh i'm 16 years old ,from tunisia,i'm very helpful guy and i love to be friend with everybody,also i like cop life even in real life,next 2 years i will join the tunisian police academy.thats all about me.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: my strengths are flying planes , driving and parachuting.my weaknesses are shooting i'm not really excellent at shooting.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: FOX for me is the first thing i would like to join because i can show my skills there also FOX had many good members and will give me a lot of experience and i think FOX is the best squad for skilled players .
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: i would fit the team because i had a lot of knowledge about cops life , i had good personality that help the squad to be better and i really love to be in this squad for a long time and i promise that if i join i will help you a lot and i will work so hard to reash the best.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: nothing elss

> SECTION 1

Name: Safwen.
In-game name: Filippo.
English proficiency: 8/10
Native language: Arabic
Other language(s): English & French
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes i do.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: About five years in total, played for some months in 2011 & i'm fully back in 2016.
Total gameplay (hours): 3852 Hour.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 3-4 hours & when i'm completly free, i'd say 6-7 hours per day.
Average FPS: 50.
Average ping: 80-120.
BS: the time i've back from my inactivity in 2016 i've joined Black~Syndicate Left it for the inactivity and it's now already archived, then i went to UE and after some months i got kicked for breaking a rule twice, my last station in the criminal side was Black Bullets. Some months later, i felt bored from being a thief and joined Swat, there i've spend a long time & a few days ago i had a fight with a HQ does not improve behavior & found my self kicked for a personal fight, the point is if i wanted to get invited back, i'd receive the invite.

Are you active user of Discord?: Yes i do.
> SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) FOX main role is as the motto says, Protecting and defending San Andreas against any threat as long as respecting and obeying the laws to provide justice.
B. Define marker arrest: Is to arrest a wanted individual using nightstick / kill him while he's getting teleported from the interior to the exterior or the contrary.
C. Minimum arresting level: I'm a machine.

First rule Deathmatching: Is to kill people rondomly with no reasons and it's massively forbidden.
Second rule Bug Abusing: Finding a bug ain't a rule break, but abusing it for a personal benifits without reporting it fastly will lead to a very quick ban.
Third rule is Multi Accounting: Using more than one account in the Server is forbidden/Not allowed/ bannable & not smart as well.
Fourth rule is Staff/Admin Word: Is not discussable, Arguing about a decission they took would lead a punishment, they know what to do.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: In general RolePlaying have the priority before evrything while we're experience an RPG Server & as a member from an official sqaud, the professionalism more important point that should be shown and it's by using binds before chasing, give the individual the possible to make him RPing.
> SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Well, Im Safwen 22 years of old, living in Tunisia exactly in Sousse , Im currently on The economic & managments university of Sousse, doing great with this section and so soon i'm intending to the Marketing juncture, also besides all that, "i'm the person who loves to practice sport by the day time , and consume weeds by the night time",My time arrangements giving me the opportunity to reconcile between studying and gaming.
I'm capable to adapt with different situations, smart, calmly i would deal with any problems i face but no one was born perfect, sometimes i drop out some wrong phrases, but i'm working on it and i'll fix my english grammar.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Was been a FOX wannabe Few years ago, it means that i clearly still likes this Squad plus i can't really see any better sqaud with a friendly/great/experienced members around nowadays.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I'm a dutiful and well-behaved person. Able to complete any task I'm given. I'm a experienced member of the server, usually help Teammates stuck in problems. Also, I'm quite experienced in tactical knowledge.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Nope.

https://imgur.com/a/veitXxh

alt text

SECTION 1

Name: Mathias
In-game name: Howlze
Sex: Loads of it.

English proficiency: 9/10
Native language: Danish
Other language(s): English, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian and German at some level.

Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: I used to, not anymore.

When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Ages ago - probably 2010-ish.
Total gameplay (hours): Countless - within the new system I have like 25 though.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): I play around 5 hours, two to three days a week.

Average FPS: 60.
Average ping: 20-30.

Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: It has been so long, that I don't even remember anymore. I haven't been on SAES for three years.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes I am.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX has a pride in protecting the community, the businesses and the families from the most dangerous threats. This includes everything from murderers, street gangs, pedophiles and child predators. Their role is also to provide assistance to Homeland Security and federal agencies.

B. Define marker arrest: Camping by a marker to arrest them this is unfair and against the rules, as it provides an advantage, due to the fact, that people experience delay when entering a marker/interior.

C. Minimum arresting level: 10, however exceptions can be made.

1. No death-matching: You may not, without valid reasoning, kill other people.

2. No bug abusing: You may not use actions that give you an unfair advantage that is not part of the game's original structure

3. Respect your superiors: You should always respect your superios, this includes the higher-ups in your organisation, but most importantly; the SAES members and their community staff.

4. Don't complain: Instead of complaining in main chat, use the /report function if neccessary, or just act like a grown-up and get on with your life.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: As it makes the game more fun, than just running around arresting and killing. The games original plan was actually to strictly role-play. However, SAES is more of an RPG.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Well, hi! My name is Mathias, I recently (a year ago) got a little girl and proposed to my girlfriend a few weeks after. I spend a lot of time travelling for work, as I have quite a lot of partners around the world, primarily Italy, England, Spain and Miami/Florida. I am a partner at a cellular company, and my job is simply to maintain the daily activties, arrange our future contracts and take care of my employees.

II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: As per strengths, I would say its my huge experience in the game, years of playing has gotten me a few things, but not limited to: shooting strategies, driving skills, pilot skills and structural planning. As per my weaknesses, I would say my biggest weakness is my actions in the past, which has gotten me nothing but a lot of hate, and a lot of proving to do.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: As I know a lot of people in here, and I'm sure I would have a lot of fun in here.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: My years of experience throughout SAES, throughout both some of the biggest squads and gangs, but also among some of the smaller ones - helping building them up from the ground. I have done a lot in my time on SAES, and I would definitely say that proves my worthwhile.

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I don't think so - you are, however, welcome to contact me in-game, on TeamSpeak or on Discord, if you have any questions.

@baligh_WA

We are sorry to inform you that you failed voting stage, thank you for your effort and good luck in future.

@Filippo

Your application is under review, the reason for it is that we haven't seen you around. Show us your presence as the cop and we will give you final answer.

Good Luck!

@Howlze

Your application is under review, keep doing good work as you did so far and we will give you final answer in days to come.

Fox Operations X,
Chief of Staff,
Kleptix

@Filippo

I am here to inform you that your application is denied. The reasons for reject were mainly lack of interest and your ig in-activity since you applied. I suggest you to apply whenever you are ready to show us that you are willing to be a FOX agent. I am not going to give you a time duration to re apply but remember that If the same status repeats, the result isn't going to change as well.

Hello, dear @Supe

In addition to having a very poor application, which clearly hasn't had enough effort put into, you have copied some of your answers from other applicants. If you want us to even remotely consider you, do us the most basic courtesy of writing your own answers. Nevertheless, we do appreciate your interest and you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Kind regards,
FOX HQ