FOX - FOX Operations X

^[alt text]

^[~ Honor bound to defend freedom ~]
^[As an Intel driven national security and law enforcement squad, is our duty is to help protect your children, your community, and your businesses from the most dangerous threats facing our nation. - From mobsters, serial killers, violent street gangs to pedophiles and child predators. Along the way, we support national security alongside Homeland security and federal agencies.]

^[Learn more about how we have evolved with time and more about how we fight crime.]

^[alt text]

FOX Operations X

Established: 8th may of 2015.

Motto: Honor bound to defend freedom

Squad balance: CLASSIFIED

Squad color: Chrysler Gunmetal Gray (HEX:02001C #2a3439)

Member count: 93

Headquarters: Roca Escalante, Las Venturas

Recruitment status: Open

Level: 4

https://youtu.be/nv6PkPhDhxQ

https://youtu.be/Xaij1zpQyb8

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

• We decided to give a heads up of what's coming up by making a short promotional video. S-14 is FOX Official subunit.

https://youtu.be/19Vnqp4JgZM

Information about S14

Role:
The new-gen policing has been born. A group of highly trained, passionately committed investigators, analysts, linguists, weapon and technical experts, who act in our nation's shadows.
The remaining information is classified.

Spawn information:
The S14 is on a more advanced level than our ordinary class. Its designed for roleplay purposes only and will not be used at criminal apprehendings. Only a few, trained and tested players will have access to this spawn.

Team captain: 007

Best regards,
S-14 Captain

^[alt text]

FOX
There was once a time when the squad was barely a squad. With only a handful of people running it, things were difficult. However, holding onto patience, our squad started to progress towards the direction we initially wanted it to be heading at. We managed to gather people who were and are action-ready, with morals and discipline high enough for our standards. They were trained on every aspect, made sufficiently and prepared for a squad that goes over-the-top with achievements and goals. These FOX officers were instructed to make the citizens a priority overall. It was a very complex and burdensome task to conquer at first, but we pulled through because thats what real hard workers do.

We collected enough resources to be eligible for a chance to become official, and with patience, we succeeded. Our squad was not built for the pleasure of gaining special property or possession, or upon the pleasure of gaining popularity. Rather, this squad was made by people whose intentions were to make this one of the best living squads by justice, to make it a squad sealed to the service of San Andreas, and to make it unique. We start by our name, and we simply have no end game.

Our honor is bound to protect freedom ~
~ Crow

^[alt text]

As an intelligence-driven and a threat-focused national security organization with both intelligence and law enforcement responsibilities, our task is, as our motto says, to protect and defend San Andreas against terrorist and foreign threats, to uphold and enforce the laws of SA, to provide criminal justice and support national security.

Our priorities:

• Protect the state of SA from national and international threats.

• Protect the state of SA from foreign operations and espionage.

• Combat organized crime on land and oversea.

• Investigations and evidence research

• Support federal, state and local partners.

• Combat national criminal organizations and enterprises

• Federal VIP protection.

• National security

• Local police enforcement

• Intelligence

• Enforcement of laws & regulations

• Upgrading technology to successfully perform our work.

^[alt text]

Take note that the following ranks are based on a mix of traditional police ranks & federal agencies because of our squad's fictive role.

^[Chief in Command <L> - Level (10)]

^[Vice Leader <vL> - Level (9)]

^[Chief of Staff <CoS> - Level(8)]

^[Commander <HQ> - Level (7)]

^[Supervisor <SV> - Level (7)]

^[Agent In Charge (HQ Support) <sHQ> - Level (6) ]

^[Lead Agent <LA> - Level (5)]

^[Tactical Field Agent <TFA> (S-14 Spawn Access)]

^[Detective Agent <DA> - Level (3)]

^[Senior Field Agent <FA> - Level (2) ]

^[Field Agent <A> - Level (1) ]

^[Agent Trainee ( * ) - Level (0)]

^[alt text]

OFFICIAL ROSTER:

Leader/Major <L>

Ha$$oni (hassoni)

Vice Leader/Captain <vL>

Sam# (sparky)

Chief of Staff <CoS>

Marko (blackflage)

Commander HQ <HQ>

Drebin (dickchokolate)

Beast

AntiRug

~[Honorary]~(blueviolet) / Inactive HQ

Bunny

JohnnyEnglish

Dyam

Howlze

Supervisor <SV>

Toolbox (toolbox)

HQ Support <sHQ>

AntiRug (AntiRug)

Firefox (firefox201791)

Knele (sw3dy)

Legend (topman)

Pau (kuyt11)

Sanek (cahek23)

Sergams (thedark44)

Lead Agent <LA>

Albie (albdrani)

Hope (zaid2015)

Pau (kuyt11)

Sawos (kikou11)

Scorpyo(scorpyo)

Tactical Field Agent (S-14)<TFA>

PBeast (beasttt)

Danniel(mafia89)

Martin (matu368)

Mootje(mootjess)

Vennelle (mrredbull)

ilcrow (pilcrow)

Detective Agent <DA>

Enemy (slogamer44)

Epichu (hyperman112)

JasonBourne (nejc1234567)

Pisbot (pisbotfx)

Reacher (vase)

Redlive (redlive122)

Shaggy (xfrozen)

elektrik (dominik1234)

Senior Field Agent <FA>

Adam (Adam69)

Arsenic (subjbi)

Destroyer (cooldude561)

Dnsas (dnsas)

Eien (wofs22)

Exclusive (exclusive)

Ganja (mehdisa)

Joker (joker1999)

Rocker (rocker6244)

Shadro (shadowr)

ThaDucks (tauripossi1)

Field Agent <A>

Barch (barch)

Casss (casssnl)

Daniels89 (daniels89)

Ethan (ethan)

Laminee (animesfaxi)

MarkoRS=D (POCCKYE)

Marty (marty12345)

Matix (antonix)

Ming (ming1434)

MonkaS (Rand12)

Quiz (ssnipemouse)

Rio (blancka99)

Script (Teressa100)

Sneijder (sinjader)

Split (g3tknock3dup)

ThunderWing (n30)

Varta (jesus1230)

Agent Trainee <*>

ArchemiduS (euclidius)

BrandonPlayz (brandonplayz)

Drizzy (saraclone)

Elidius (elidio)

Kaj (pitbike)

(recliner)

Bzra (santos201791)

Gosspel (therest)

Hamza (anasboukchinamed)

Jordi (zapzzz)

NightSpeed (nstn)

Sahin (kaganthekiller)

Slayfly (tawyj)

William (Williamdz)

Wolf1 (aiman13)

Xpooks (chadi147)

Retired/Honorary

Bunny (bunnyxd) Commander HQ

Infrared (redhotita1) Commander HQ

Raviop (raviop) HQ Support

Zoogata (zax44) HQ Support

Abdallah (johnk) Private Frist Class

Hoe (brunnyxdzita) Private First Class

Revind (itzramon) Private

Zaba (9lctpe6) Private

Winterbottom (Winterbottom) Private

Stoner (staaaven) Private

Abnormaal (abnormaal123) Private

Selfie (yukiboa123) Private

Drizzy (saraclone) Cadet

St1 (st1909) Cadet

Kaj (pitbike) Cadet

RedBull (woestwashandje) Cadet

Gosspel (therest) Cadet

^[alt text]

• Respect and obey server rules and obligations(server/forum)

• Respect and obey squad rules and obligations(FOX)

• Use of explicit or foul language should be avoided in public chats(mainchat,teamchat)

• Flaming, insulting or violating server players is disallowed.

• Respect higher-ups, server administrators, staff and regular players.

• Always use organization tags while spawned police.

• Apprehending under wanted level 10 is not allowed. Exceptions can be made under special circumstances.

• Having squad roleplay binds bound is an obligation.

• Common sense

^[alt text]

:::

^[Old alliance with NNB]

STRATEGIC ALLIANCE AGREEMENT

BETWEEN:
FOX OPERATIONS X - Combat & Intelligence squad organized and existing under the laws of San Andreas, with its head office located at Los Santos.

AND:
NATIONAL NARCOTICS BUREAU - A bureau based on Narcotics, Intelligence & Inspection, organized and existing under the laws of San Andreas, with its head office located at Los Santos.

A: INTRODUCTION AND OBJECTIVE:

FOX (the Corporation) is proposing NNB(The Alliance member) a strategical alliance boundary. The agreement concludes the total discretion of whatsoever squad information. The objective of this agreement is to cave beneficial factors for both parties.

B: REGULATIONS:

As an alliance member, both parties have to respect their agreement partners' foes and friendlies. In short, your foes are our foes and vice versa. That to say, the agreement will cease if any party experiences any non-cooperational acts towards them.
Supportive behavior wheater any party requires assistance.
Co-op operations, raids, etc. should be hosted when manpower & opportunity is available.
Hosting any further alliance with other squads/companies should be considered together with both parties in order to not jeopardize the agreement.
Commencement into activities and radio-communication inbetween alliance members are expected, but not mandatory. >
Tax-free services are delivered to both parties. (LWS, bribing, etc. )
Financial support is yet to be discussed.
Joint-Events are expected, where both parties host larger activities with credit for both squads.

CONCLUSION:

Both parties hereby are eager and agree to the obligations and regulations stated above. We are aware any encounter against any rule will eventually lead to agreement cease and desist. This agreement can be closed by both parties at any time.

COMMENCEMENT DATE: 01:24(GMT+2) 9th January 2016

SIGNATURE (The Cooperation)

alt text

SIGNATURE (The Alliance Member)

-nnb signature img

^[Old alliance with ETF]

alt text

:::

alt text

^[These are FOX application requirements, physical and mental testing procedures, and major information.]

ACCEPTED-> Applicant has VERY GOOD English preferences, very keen on server rules, and able to understand, and answer questions properly in a correct way with stable answers. Application is at least over 200 words and has been put effort into.

PENDING-> Applicant has stable English preferences, major knowledge of server rules, able to understand and answer questions properly in a decent way. Application is at least over 120 words and has been put slightest effort onto.

UNDER REVIEW-> Stable application, yet you are not sure about this applicant but want to extend his time making himself known with us. Under this period, the applicant has at least joined 3-4 patrols, at least 1 roleplay and has made himself known among us.

DENIED-> Bad application. Re-apply in either 2 weeks or the specific time period given by the HQ

^[AFTER results has been announced, TESTER has to run an interview with the applicant.]

Physical test after the interview is done:

Marksman skills

Applicant is asked to bring any firearm as he/she wishes. 1 v 1 Combat shooting at Ghost Town. The applicant uses proper cover, corner shooting and not running around & getting damage.
Requirements: Kill the opposite part without dying.

Roleplay

Applicant is taken to dead corps near DE entrance, the bodies have been dumped last night. Hes asked to investigate the corps and come up with a report and tell how the event couldve taken place.

Requirements: Professional and smooth roleplay with a suitable language and backstory for the dead bodies.

Driving test
Part 1
Chase with vehicles. Wreck fleeing vehicle in 1 minute.

Part 2
Front tires popped and asked to keep up with fleeing vehicle for 1 minute.

NOTE: Failing any part of the test will result in failure.

^[alt text]

^[Do you wish to join the force?]

^[Simply join our Discord server, and trigger the application process there (instructions on how are easily found in our public channel) - ]

^[https://discord.gg/hxDuce8HGz]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SECTION 1
Name: Denis
In-game name: Dnsas
Sex: M
English proficiency: 10/10
Native language: Croatian
Other language(s): English, german
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: SAES few month ago/MTA quite long time, played SAMP in
between, about 5 years
Total gameplay (hours): 130
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 10
Average FPS: 60
Average ping: 40-50
Previous organizations: CDC,Z
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes

SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is a highly trained and skilled squad,which protects SA from all dangers

B. Define marker arrest: Arresting on markers(entrances to banks,houses,etc..-its not allowed)

C. Minimum arresting level: 10

D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: No DM-ing(killing without reason isn't allowed),no avoiding(no disconnecting or suiciding if you are about to be jailed),no camping spawns and hospitals(it isn't allowed to arrest at spawns and hospitals),no marker arrest(arresting on markers isn't allowed)

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because roleplaying makes the game more fun,and it can improve experience to new players and old ones,after all the server is RP,so we should stick to that

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm hard working,I always do my job,and i do what i am told to do. I'm respectfull,I respect elderly,younger people,and people that have higher position than me. I'm active,I play every day,sometimes more sometimes less(depends on my job schedule). I'm pursuing my dream of becoming police officer one day.

II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Strenghts= I'm a good driver,I got game knowledge since i play MTA for quite some time. Weaknesses= I'm bad at aiminf right now because i got a new mouse

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I wish to join FOX because its an elite squad,and i wish to be part of it since i started playing on saes. I'ts more respected and people in it are awesome.

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I'm hard working and obedient,also active. I like to work as a team with other players.

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Yes i do. Members of FOX are interested to hang out with apps,and they are friendly. Cheers to Agents!

Retard test: https://imgur.com/LgcEr9A

@fox-operations-x said in FOX - Fox Operations X:

SECTION 1

Name:Sakshyam khadka
In-game name:AGENTWOLF
Sex:male
English proficiency:100
Native language:nepali
Other language(s):english
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:no
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:2016
Total gameplay (hours):5 hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours):1-2
Average FPS:100
Average ping:240
Previous organizations:no
Are you active user of Discord?:no

SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX):Operations x
B. Define marker arrest:arresting criminals in hospitals/stores is not allowed.
C. Minimum arresting level:10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:NO dm
:no hacking
:no chat/ask command abuse
:no airbreak/cheating
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:I should attemt to roleplay before each arrest cause it helps to maintain flame/rage of other players.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:I live in Nepal
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:my strength is:driving/shooting
my weakness is:against hackers.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:because FOX inspires me the most of all.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:I would fit the team cause i will serve and protect.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?:Yes,I love the squad FOX
By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.
Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X
##endspoiler

@agentwolf

We are happy to see your interest towards FOX but unfortunately we don't find you ready to join us. Your application is denied.

Take our advice and start from the beginning and climb your way to the top/FOX.
Also don't apply for 2 or more organisations at the same time, use proper format (copy/paste the application and answer it) and read the application all the way to the end of it!

Chief of Staff,
Kleptix

@Dnsas

Before we can even think about sorting your application you MUST file it in proper format.

Read the application format from first letter all the way to the end and be sure not to miss something again. When you find the problem just edit your application, no need to repost.

Feel free to join our Discord server

Chief of Staff,
Kleptix

Name:jakson
In-game name:jakson
English proficiency:9 from 10
Native language:english
Other language(s):english \ arabic \ turkish
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:no
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:3years
Total gameplay (hours):150
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours):6-7
Average FPS:100
Average ping:230
Previous organizations:ice and STF and SAPA and NSA and DEA and FBI and i joined alot of gang
Are you active user of Discord?:yes
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX):Protect the state of SA from national and international threats
Protect the state of SA from foreign operations and espionage
Combat organized crime on land and over sea
Investigations and evidence research
Support federal, state or local partners Enforcement of laws and regulations
Upgrading technology to successfully perform our work
B. Define marker arrest: marker arrest is arresting someone while he is getting in/out an interior
D.Point out and define 4 major server rules:NO dm and dont aresst in rp and dont aresste in lvx and listin to admin and dont aresst any one less 10 stars
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest I have to try to play the roles before the cause of the arrest cause that helps the players and players respect for the cops and not to do any other crime

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: my name is jackson and i have 14 years old i live in turkia and i'm so good at school and my english skills too and i love sunrise and sunset
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:my strengths : i'm good at RP and good at using snipers and driving cars and using M4 and driving bikes and helicopters and planes \ my weaknesses :: i bad in drive bike
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?FOX is a strong and pro squad and it was great in the old days and it's still great until now and i was have past exprince in squads and as a cop too and i think that i know most of places in SAES so if you told me to respond to a turf war maybe let's say at the big ear then i will know the place , etc....
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:I love Fox, I protect any city from CRIMINALS, I protect anyone from danger, I make this band in the best position, I am very obedient
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?:YES SUR I WANT JOIN THIS GANG BEC I LOVE ALL IN FOX AND I HOPE JOIN FOX

@jackson

Unfortunately we don't see you as a fit for us right now so your application has been DENIED.

There is more then few reasons for your results;

• We are looking for loyal people and your record tells us that you are not.

• You failed our "retard test" which is basic proof that you are just not ready yet.

• Making application for 5 official organisations in just 2 days (not to mention 2 of them are gangs).

• Not experienced enough as officer so you can't be ready to jump into agent role neither.

• Using copy/paste when answering to question in your application won't get you far, try to learn how to think for your self.

Good Luck in your future career!

SECTION 1

Name: Mahmoud Elnashar

In-game name: FireFox

Sex: Male

English proficiency: 7 out of 10

Native language: Arabic

Other language(s): English

Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: yes

When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: i started playing back in 2011, got banned for Multi-Accounting then i came back in 2016.

Total gameplay (hours): last time i checked it was 800 hrs.

Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 2~4 hours per day

Average FPS: 50~73

Average ping: 80~120

Previous organizations: San Andreas Police Academy

Are you active user of Discord?: 24/7

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX) Fox is an intelligence-driven and threat-focused squad, which has a highly trained professional agents, they have one target only which is protecting the San Andreas Citizens from any single kind of danger.

B. Define marker arrest: Marker arresting is to arrest people in the ( Entrance/Exit ) of any kind of building that has an interior.

D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:
1-Death-Matching or revenge Death-matching is never allowed
2-camping at areas like ( Hospitals,jail, ) to arrest people is not allowed.
3-Marker Killing or arresting is not allowed.
4-English is a must in the main chat or it will result in a mute.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: well, i will say because I've been SAPA and PC for more than 2 years so Role-playing before arresting is more like a rule for me, unless the suspect starts attacking me.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hi Mr.Application reader, i hope you are fine, well since you asked about me let me tell you about myself in short, i'm Mahmoud Elnashar, a 20 years old Egyptian, i study in the faculty of Law, I'm a peaceful guy who loves to live his life without any single problem, i love technology, cars, and females.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: my strengths are shooting,parachuting and patience, and my weaknesses are newbies who DM for no reason and i'm not an excellent driver.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: this is a hard question actually, but I'm going to say that I've been teaching people how to be a good cop for over than 2 years and i think it's the time to join a good real squad ( not an academy ) to have fun and to be with my friends.

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: i think i will fit in your team because i had a lot of experience in the past 2 years in the Academy, also since i really love the squad i'm sure that i will be working as hard as i can to keep it in the best shape.

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: sorry if i wrote a long app but i wanted to state as much info as i can.

Retard test:
First Picture
Second Picture

Hello, @FireFox

Your application has been fully reviewed, and additionally, you've done exceptionally well in the voting stage, as the FOX team are particularly fond of you.

You have been officially accepted, contant an HQ+ to receive your tests.

On behalf of the FOX HQ team,
Hassoni

SECTION 1
Name: Rainers
In-game name: Rainer
Sex: Male
English proficiency: B2
Native language: Latvian
Other language(s): English, Russian, Deutsch
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, I don't.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 2011 / 2012
Total gameplay (hours): 3000
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 2-5
Average FPS: 38
Average ping: 40
Previous organizations: SAPA, T-L, UE, GJMC, MMC, MI6
Are you active user of Discord?: No, I'm not.

SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): FOX have many jobs, starting from investigations to national security.
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting people while they are intering/leaving interior, for few seconds, they are not able to move, but you're able to arrest, however, that's not allowed.
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: 1. That'd be multiaccounting, that you can't use several accounts. 2. You're not allowed to deathmatch, killing people for no reason. 3. Can't avoid arrest, meaning that you are not allowed to suicide if officer is chasing you. 4. You should only speak english in mainchat.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Attempting to roleplay before grants you some kind of respect from the community and since the roleplay is kinda dying off in the server, but some people just like me still enjoys doing that, that's a nice addition in normal patrols.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I don't know what exactly you want to know about me. I guess I am friendly to people I like and that are nice to me. Sometimes I just like to drive around and chill for hours because I got nothing better to do.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: One of my strenghts is that I can and like to take cool-ass screenshots during roleplays and such. Can't see any weaknesses in myself.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: None of the squads are comperable to FOX, been my favorite since I get to know about you.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: As I said before, I like to interact with other people, get to know them and just chat around. And I work hard to achieve goals.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I've written everything I want above.

SECTION 1

Name: Nessim Masoud
In-game name: Hamster
Sex: Male.
English proficiency: I'd like to say 9/10.
Native language: My native language is Arabic.
Other language(s): I do speak English and Frensh as well.
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Negative, I do not have a Pro Cop diploma.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I've started playing MTA since 2010. As for SAES:RPG, I've started playing it, since 2015.
Total gameplay (hours): 2.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): I'm on holidays, that means I'm able to play more than 10 hours daily.
Average FPS: 40-50.
Average ping: 80-90.
Previous organizations: N/A.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yeah, I'm an active discord user.
SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX stands for FOX Operations X, it is a well-organized squad that work daily to affoard security and safety. FOX use a lot of tactics when it comes to making dangerous suspects cooperate. Furthermore, this organization always tussle criminals till it keeps them down. Moreover the SA is being protected from foreign operations and national threats. In a nutshell, technology development is the most important thing within this squad.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest means a cop arrests a criminal who has wanted level when this suspicious is entering an interior or leaving it. We can notice, that marker arrests aren't allowed, therefore, it is advisable to give that criminal time to run away because he might lag when he comes in a bank or an ammunition shop etc..
C. Minimum arresting level: The minimum arresting level is 10.

1/ Do not kill other players or damage their vehicles for no reasons.

2/Do not make more than one account in-game (nor at forums).

3/ Do not insult players.

3/ Do not arrest criminals who have wanted level when they're entering/or leaving the server interiors. (In another word, no marker arrests).

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Well, every cop has to attempt to roleplay before arresting wanted criminals. The first reason is that SAES is a RPG server, that means, it is a bit based on roleplaying. Besides, it is advisable to give suspects a chance to explain the reason of getting such a wanted level. According to known players, roleplays give officers the ability to reach the appropriate standard and let them gain experience. Yet, the mentality of arresting before roleplaying is so recognizable and widely known and at the same time professional cops want to migitate this to the fullest extent.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hi, I'm Nessim Masoud, a 19 year-old boy who lives in Tunisia, a country located at Africa. But yeah, my mum's nationality is France. My current town is called Sidi bousid, I'm enjoying my time here. In my spare time, I usually play tennis with friends and sometimes instead of hanging out with pals, I do play ps4. My favourite team is Real Madrid. To sum up, I'm an awesome and nice guy.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Strenghts: First of all, I'm a player that obeys who's higher than him. Actually, I, as usual, follow orders and do the tasks given to me. Secondly, I'm a good roleplayer, I've gained a great experience by playing RP servers. I'm also, goot at using the radio, some codes won't be forgotten for real! Furthermore, I'm not bad at driving, and yeah, I do know SA routes, all of them tho. To sum up, I'm a serious guy, I always complete what I'm on charge of.

Weaknesses: Maybe, I lag from time to time.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Well, I'm back from inactivity, and I've been informed that FOX is the best squad at the current time. Nevertheless I didn't make that decision easily (decision= applying for the team). I've took a look around SAES's forums and I figured out that FOX is great. This type of sqauds isn't popular.. In another word, FOX Operations X is different, I don't know how I do feel that. FOX has something that makes it different than other squads. Besides, when browsing FOX's members, I've noticed that they're known, and yeah I know some of them. That's all!
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: As I've stated above, I'm different, I'm a serious guy tho, who works hard and doesn't stop trying to improve himself. I'm not a hopper, nor a traitor. Finally, I would fit the team, because I'm realistic, that means I know what do and I do know how to act especially in-game.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Yes I do, so yeah, I'm a guy who got banned back in 2015 due to using my friend's account, before getting banned, I was playing as a normal cop, I was good and skilled, but wasn't willing to join any G/S/C. After getting a ban, I played a lot of RP servers where I learned how to act my role and how to rp properly and in a good way. After that, I left MTA due to irl stuff, and yeah, when I went back, I've appealed my ban. Moreover, I read everything related to SAES:RPG, everything which can be found at forums, and have checked every update.

https://imgur.com/a/ZSWplY1

SECTION 1

Name: Milan.
In-game name: Cappo.
Sex: Male.
English proficiency:8/10
Native language: Bulgarian.
Other language(s): English, I also speak French, but still learning it.
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, but I'm an applicant for having one.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Before 4 months or so. I can't remember the exact date.
Total gameplay (hours): 270 hours.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): Well, it all depends, right now I'm having a holiday, so I'll be able to be in game for at least 7 hours daily.
Average FPS: 60.
Average ping: 45.
Previous organizations: SAT and SAFP.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, I am, I can spend even more hours in Discord and the forums, then in-game.
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): First of all, FOX stands for FOX Operations X, fighting against the highly wanted criminals and trying it's best to jail them and secureeveryone's lifes.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arresting is jailing a wanted criminal right after he left or got inside a building (shop, bank, jail etc.), without giving him time to react and move a bit off the marker/door.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10.

1. It's prohibited to kill other players without a reason. (DM).

2. Respect the other players, do not insult them and don't be rude with anyone.

3. It's not allowed to have more then one account.

4. It's prohibited to talk in any languages other then English in the main chat.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Well, that's for what the SAES Server stands for. I feel like everyone should at leat try roleplaying, in order to make the game fair and let the others have a chance to not be arrested. Roleplaying also allows everyone to play more realistic gameplay.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Well, I'm a 16 yeared old boy, living in Bulgaria. I don't have any specific hobbies, but I'm working out, I'm going to the gym, I also love hanging out with my friends and doing sport with them too. I love having fun and enjoying every second I have. After a long day, working out or simply hanging around my friends, the best thing to do is just chill around in SAES.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths in-game are probably shooting, sniping and driving. I'm also a good roleplayer, which lets me improve my gameplay.
My weaknesses are draving a helicopter, it just seems slow, I usually feel like I can do much better driving a car. I also have some FPS Drops which doesn't let me play properly, but it isn't that big of a deal.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Well, when I left SAFP I didn't have idea where I should join next. I applied for PC Diploma and that's all, I clearly didn't have idea of what to do next. I contacted some people I knew from before, and they suggested me to apply or at least take a look at FOX. That's what I did, I read everything and checked out every little detail. I loved the squad, it's a roleplaying squad, which is important, because SAES is based on roleplaying. I also paid attention to some FOX Members patrolling all together, which seemed like great team-play game. I'd love to join the squad, because I feel like I'll have the chance to learn a lot, and have much experience.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I'm a good roleplayer, as I stated, I think I'll be able to help out the clan with another Member, that will take action in pretty much every squad activity and help out as much as possible to be useful to the squad in any way.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No, not really, but I'd like to say sorry, for being unable to patrol with any FOX members, except working with some FOX Members to secure a Store Robbery. I'll try my best to get to know the FOX members more and try getting in the team, that's why I joined your Discord Server too.

By posting this application, I'm aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by me, and states nothing but the truth.

SECTION 1

Name:Emre
In-game name:Deepy
Sex:Male
English proficiency:7-10
Native language:Turkish
Other language(s):German,English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:I started playing MTA 2013 and in SAES 2 year ago.
Total gameplay (hours):Was 1030 last time i checked.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours):7-8 Hours.
Average FPS:60-40
Average ping:70-80
Previous organizations:FBI,NSA,SAFP
Are you active user of Discord?:Yes
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) The mission of FOX is protect citiziens from every danger in San Andreas.FOX is doing it with highly professional agents.
B. Define marker arrest:Marker arrest means arresting someone near of an entrance-exit of a building which has interior to join and exit.
1-Talk always English in mainchat.
2-Do not Marker Arrest-Marker Kill.
3-Do not camp at hospitals for arrest criminals.
4-Do not Revenge-DM and DM.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:Because roleplay opens creativity of peoples and make them enjoying it from this because Roleplaying is feels like you are into that place.Roleplay is like a rule for every squad before arrest.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:Hello dearest FOX Squad.My name is Emre Keloglu and my age is 14.I born in Turkey/Fethiye in 17 August 2004.I have friends which loves play in SAES.I'm peacefully people to who loves world and his own social life.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:Using car,shooting,arresting,using Sniper,parachuting,RPing,JBing.
Weaknesses:Using sea boats.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:I have some friends in FOX and i want to be with them.I'm also honestly guy too.I want to keep my skills with FOX and be one part of this family.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:I'm loyal to another squads and FOX.I know tactics good and i know what will i do in a BR or a SR.Shortly i have some experience to stop a SR.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?:No sir.
Retard test:
https://i.hizliresim.com/Q2VVoA.png
https://i.hizliresim.com/Y6gg7a.png

SECTION 1

Name: Eldar
In-game name: Fesko
Sex:Male
English proficiency: 4-5
Native language: Lakkumaz
Other language(s): Russian
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:I started to play in MTA in 2012 and joined SAES at 2014.
Total gameplay (hours): 2200h
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): If im not busy with something in real life it is 4-5 hours.
Average FPS: 40-50
Average ping:100-120
Previous organizations: NwA, MMC, RDMC, CripZ.
Are you active user of Discord?:Yes
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) FOX stay on guard of San Andreas, and saving citizen's from crime activities.
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting a suspect in marker, when he is frozen by system and cant move. Not allowed.
1)Avoid Arrest- Killing yourself by jumping from high place or nading yourself to avoid getting arrested.
2)DM- KIlling or Damaging someone without reason.
3)Do not trash talk in mainchat.
4)Dont scam players.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: That server is semi RP, so we have to play RP at least some time, plus it is funny sometimes.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I live in Dagestan, it is in Russian, im a sportive guy and always up to learn some new methods of fight from each fighting style. Studying in school.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Im playing on server for a long time and can say that i'm experience enough and have good knowledge of this server, but problem is that i dont have normal cable internet and have to use mobile one and because of that i can get some lags for 10-30 sec.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I have got some friends in it, and it is always funny to stay in gang/squad with your friends.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I'm a team work player and always up to help someone with their trouble.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Nope.

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X https://imgur.com/a/ObmPZvo

Name:sandis
In-game
English proficiency:6/8
Native language:Bulgarian.
Other language(s):English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:No, but I'm an applicant for having one.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:Before 4 months or so. I can't remember the exact date.
Total gameplay (hours): 270 hours.
Total gameplay (hours):
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours):gameplay daily (hours): Well, it all depends, right now I'm having a holiday, so I'll be able to be in game for at least 7 hours daily.
Average FPS:120
Average ping:500
Previous organizations:
Are you active user