1- Name (optional): Yasser
2- Ingame name: Elanip
3- Age: 14
4- Sex: male
5- English proficiency: 7.5/10
6- Native language: ARABIC
7- Other languages: English,French
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: About a year a go but Saes for some months
10- Total gameplay (hours): 106
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 4-5H(Wednesday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday)
12- Average FPS: 40-60
13- Average Ping: 80-100
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: MIT(They are inactive and i was the only one who is active + the owner"Polat" demands from me to be active in media archive,and he started to free invite so he destroyed MIT)
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Not a lot but i can be if im accepted

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): Fox's role is to protect SA from any threat,espionage or fights and to keep it safe
B. Define marker arrest: its ram a crim with car so he stays done and arrest him
C. Minimum arresting level: 10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: No DM,No cheat,No camp at hospital,No anim abuse
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because roleplay is demanded for media archive and it gives a beauty to the gameplay

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Im yasser from morocco,im 14, and i study in the second year of college.i like cars,tuning,bikes,speed in short i like strong feelings,and im playing saes to forgot my problems and have some friends
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: good english,sociable,helpful,i learn fast,have a pretty decent aim
Weakness:I rage sometimes,and i dont arrest fast after taze
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: After what i saw, i didnt found a squad with team spirit but FOX members are always together and that what i want
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: As i said i like i like strong feelings so i can found this when arresting crims,and i can do anything to help squad mates and improve are squad
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? -

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White House in Los Santos to even be considered to join Fox Operations X.

:::

Spoiler Text

@gtd said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): Yasser
2- Ingame name: Elanip
3- Age: 14

Applicantion ~[DENIED]~(red), re-apply again after 2 months if interested and after gaining more experience in server / law life.

I recommend you check your birth certificate aswell cuz apparently in 2021 you managed to be 13, 15 and 14. Good luck next time.

SECTION A

1- Name (optional):
2- Ingame name: Lincoln
3- Age: 19
4- Sex: Male
5- English proficiency: 8/10
6- Native language: Dutch
7- Other languages: English
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, I don't.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Back in 2016.
10- Total gameplay (hours): 3.5k ~
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 1-2h
12- Average FPS: 60
13- Average Ping: 20
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: Here are the relevant organizations I've been in.

UE - No idea how, but I managed to get into this organization with little to no experience. Here is basically where I learnt everything about the game. But as I mentioned I had little to no experience and managed to get in trouble really quick. Got a few adminjails for basic stuff. After talking with the leader back then I left to build up experience in a lower level organization.

OC Gen 1 - Joined the organization, we got official, had fun. But somewhere, somehow Mrwan and the other HQs managed to fuckup and we went from going good to closing next day.

ThC - Fun gang, I was welcomed into the gang as a friend left a couple of times to be welcomed back still. Eventually left to be a cop.

NNB - Most generous squad. Here is basically everything I learnt about being a cop. But the squad was inactive and it made my first experience to cop side boring. But the people were great and I enjoyed the squad alot. Left the squad and short after it closed.

NavM - Me and couple of other friends founded navm about 2 years ago. We've managed to climb to the top recently and hit the level 5. As I've achieved what I wanted with navm I decided to move on and go to the cop side.

Black Syndicate - Hella dope organization. It eventually got shut down.

Z - Joined for couple of months, we had fun but eventually left to get back with my buddied from ThC.

15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes, I am. Lincoln#7112

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is a squad that is widely involved within the safety of San Andreas. From all day policing to National Security matters, everything to provide criminal justice.
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting someone that is making use of a marker for either exiting or entering an interior.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: You are not allowed to DM, meaning you cannot kill other people without a valid reason to do so. - You are only permitted to use one account at a time, I know I know, Kinda ironic but still. - Advertising other servers is not accept able. - Foreign Languages are not allowed in mainchat, only English is.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Any opportunity to roleplay nowadays should be taken. You should give one the chance to comply with the arrest by using /sur or bribe eventually after the roleplay. I mean it's a free media post, why not.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hi, I am a dutch IT Management student who plays MTA in his free time if not delivering sushi on the scooter. Hmm other than that I like to box with a few friends in the weekend, nothing serious.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: As I've been part of the criminal side for a long time, Im not sure if my strengths like cracking are relevant to the cop side. However I'm a decent roleplayer. If I get into an argument I often go a bit too far and turn childish.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: From the remaining squads I'd say FOX is the decent one. Had ironic experience within the squad before and I enjoyed it. No offense but the other squads are just not my style..
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: FOX members are basic dudes who come to enjoy the game instead of asslick all day for certain groups and that's exactly what I am looking for.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? I know the Aaron experience was kinda shady, but I can at least say it was fun, to both myself and my other squad members. Not being honest about my Identity was a dickhead move. But everything went so fast without thinking about it and I hope I can be forgiven for this. I am however aware that these actions can not be easily forgiven and I do not expect an positive answer to this application, all I am seeking is a chance to prove myself if possible.

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White House in Los Santos to even be considered to join Fox Operations X.

Spoiler Text

@lincoln said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

1- Name (optional):

Dear applicant, Lincoln, Aaron, CDC guy, Rubisel,
Thank you for showing the interest in FOX and for the decent application, at the moment your application is going through voting and discussion phase. Meanwhile you can hang out and patrol with FOX Agents so you they get to know you better.

~[PENDING]~(orange)

Regards,
FOX HQ Team

@lincoln said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

1- Name (optional):
3- Age: 19

Dear Lincoln, Aaron, Rubisel & or CDC,

We would like to thank you for your interest in joining FOX Operations X... again.

Your effort(s) have not gone unnoticed, therefore we would like to congratulate you on passing through the application stage.

Please meet with a FOX HQ in-game for your testing and interview phase.

Again, Congratulations.

Regards,
FOX HQ

^[alt text]

^[Applications will from now on be sent via our Discord Server, in order to simplify the process - Join here]

^[ https://discord.gg/hxDuce8HGz]

We will no longer be taking applications here, we have decided this because we feel it would be a much more modern and easier alternative to applications here. More information on how to trigger the application process (powered by bots) can easily be found upon joining the discord server.

Instead, this page will be used to announce news and achievements of FOX Operations X.

Have a great day

Regards,
FOX Operations X Command