2- Ingame name: Eddie
3- Age: 23
4- Sex: Male
5- English proficiency: C1
6- Native language: Bulgarian
7- Other languages: Basic Spanish
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: August 2011
10- Total gameplay (hours): About 300 since the timer's been introduced to the server.
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): About 2 hours a day
12- Average FPS: 55~60
13- Average Ping: 45~50
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: MI-6(been part of MI6 two time, it died both times), SWAT(was pretty childish when they accepted me and I left after a month in the squad), ALT (same reason as I left SWAT, i was a kid back then I was constantly looking for something fun and was quite unloyal), AA (was fun while my irl buddy Kmeta was active and we both played together there, but again I was a kiddo and looking for a new adventure), SoA(died), Rebels MC(died), STF (died)
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: I've got it installed on my phone but I can not say I`m an active user.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is a tactical organization whose aim is to protect the citizen of SA without interfering in their everyday life, collecting intelligence data and practicing tactical policing techniques to ensure FOX' officers are well prepared for any situation.
B. Define marker arrest: Camping at a marker with an aimed taser or nightstick waiting for a wanted criminal to appears so you can jail him.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10 stars
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:
Do not deathmatch - You should not kill other players without a specific reason.
Do not market kill/arrest - It is illegal to camp at a marker to arrest a wanted criminal or kill a cop at a JB for example.
Multi accounting is not allowed on the server - every player is allowed to have up to one account at his disposal.
Impersonation SAES clan members is not allowed - SAES clan members have established themselves as a proper example of how a MTA player should be and they have to be respected. impersonating an admin is not exactly the way to show your respect.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: The server we are all playing on is called SAES:RPG, thus why we should always attempt to roleplay before we just go for the arrest/kill.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm 23, living in Sofia, Bulgaria. Currently working as a fraud analyst for an American sports trading company. I'm also taking my masters degree in "Management Information Systems" in the Sofia University. In my free time I like working out, smoking shisha, reading books and playing video games (MTA).
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: I think I am pretty mature if you could call that a strength. I am also very patient, polite, friendly, open to learn new things and generally very open minded. As a weakness I could say that I give up on people very easily once they disappoint me which I don`t really see as a weakness but my friends always tell me that I should give people a second chance.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I recently came back from a long time of inactivity and I found out that FOX has grown out to become a huge powerhouse of a police squad. I've seen that most of your current members are really good at what they are doing and that they seem like very friendly and outgoing people.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I am mature, determined to prove myself and really light hearted and outgoing. I can follow orders and am always happy to help a friend in order to achieve our team goal.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add? I just hope this letter find you well... also where is the email they told me we are supposed to send the dick pics?

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White House in Los Santos to even be considered to join Fox Operations X.

alt text

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@eddie4
Dear applicant, thank you for showing interest in FOX Operations X. The application is decent and we see potential in you! Keep hanging out with our Agents while we do our job!
~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange).

FOX HQ

@eddie4 Dear applicant, after reviewing your application in even more details and getting to know you, we have come to the decision to ~[ACCEPT]~(green) you. Congratulations! Contact me or the other FOX HQ Agents for your tests!

@carter said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): Blent
2- Ingame name: Carter
3- Age: 22

Dear @Carter ,

FOX Operations X would like to thank you for your interests in joining our forces. Your application has been placed on ~[UNDER REVIEW.]~(orange)

We wish to see more ingame activity from you. Get to know some of the FOX members, and try to tag along on future patrols.

Regards,
FOX sHQ Team

@rocoso said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): Juan David
2- Ingame name: Rocoso
3- Age: 18
4- Sex: Masculine

Dear @Rocoso ,

FOX Operations X would like to thank you for your interests in joining our forces. Your application is ~[Under Review.]~(orange)

Application seems pretty decent and you show great potential. Keep hanging around the FOX Agents. Don't be shy asking to tag along for future patrols!

Regards,
FOX sHQ Team

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): Jack
2- Ingame name: yaman231
3- Age: 19
5- English proficiency: C1
6- Native language: Turkish
7- Other languages: English and some spanish.
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Nope.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing in 2012
10- Total gameplay (hours): 1070
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 2 hours a day.
12- Average FPS: 60
13- Average Ping: 20-70
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure:
Mongols MC : Closed
Black Syndicate : Closed
Wild Angels : Closed
Blood Brothers MC : Closed
Gypsy Jokers MC : Closed
Overdose Crime : I was getting bothered by the clan leader, so I didint feel comfortable in this gang but my main reason for leaving was arguing with someone in the clan chat and getting warned for no reason.
Rebels MC :I decided to leave because I was going to create a new organization. sadly my friend and I cancelled our plans.
The Outfit : I wanted to help to an old friend so I went to BBMC.
Rampage Rednecks : We were too inactive, and I decided to leave after speaking with the HQ Team.
MI6 : I was bored from copside and switched the sides.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX role is protecting the San Andreas against criminal-based threats to ensure peace as an Intelligence service. They also upgrading their technologies for better investigation purposes and operations around San Andreas.
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting someone directly when he enters the interior without giving him any time to move.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10
Any type of Deathmatching isnt allowed.
Using cheats or trainers is not allowed.
Do not abuse bugs.
Always speak english in the mainchat.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: I love roleplaying from other games, I definetly would try to roleplay before arresting someone.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hello guys I'm Yaman, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Turkey. I love playing football with my friends and in my free time I go play with them. I prefer to play FPS games like CS:GO or open world games like Multi Theft Auto, If you want to know more about me don't hesitate to ask me whenever you see me ingame, I'll be glad to answer your questions and talk to you.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses:
My strengths are, learning everything fast and I shoot and aim like a professional player, and I have a good game-sense.
My weaknesses are, and I am just not good at swimming I rather suiciding ingame and respawning at the base.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I have too many friends in FOX.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I like working as a team and im a gentle person.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? Nope.

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White House in Los Santos to even be considered to join Fox Operations X.

:::

alt text

@jack_ Dear applicant, thanks for showing interest in our squad. Even if your application looks a bit 'empty' in some aspects of the format, we are looking forward to see your potential. Voting is in progress, feel free to hang out with our fellow agents when you're available! ~[UNDER REVIEW.]~(orange)

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): My real name is Ilyas.
2- Ingame name: Stalin
3- Age: 17 years old.
5- English proficiency: I think 6.5/10
6- Native language: Russian
7- Other languages: English,Tatarian.
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Nope.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 7 years both.
10- Total gameplay (hours): 4k hours.
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 5-8 hours
13- Average Ping: 90-120
SoA - I left by my mistake.
CDC - I left because i have many problems with members.
SAFP- I left because my freind called me for help him.
ThC - I was kicked because i got AJ for DM.
Organization Zero- Kicked because i was fight with HQ in CC.
TST- I left because my freind called me for help him with BBMC , but they died after 1 week.
CripZ - I came out because there were a lof of problems that were not solved in timely manner,i was also tired of the life of crime and decided to try myself as cop.

15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): To protect San Andreas from rallies that can have a bad impact on humans.
B. Define marker arrest: When you try to arrest right on the marker
C. Minimum arresting level: 9
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: Do not deadtmatching.
Don't avoid arrest
Talk only english in mainchat.
Don't insult everyplayer.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: This server is based on rp which means you always have to RP before taking any actions

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My name is Ilyas , i am 17 years old. I am in college on distance learning . I also go in for sports 4 times in a week. I like to hang out in games and sometimes i have a lof problems because of that.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths is shooting,driving, arresting also my teamwork and friendliness.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I think my choice for you because you have a strong line up and you dont behave like children everyday/
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I am strong and responsible player, im ready to do my best and work hard to prove im suitable.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? N/A

Spoiler Text

@carter
Dear applicant,
It's been a long time since you applied. Much time has passed and you had more than enough to show up around, hang and patrol, but you did not. Actually Im here to inform you that you failed the first stage and your application has been denied.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested in joining our lines, good luck.

On behalf of FOX HQ Team
FOX sHQ Legend

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): Baha
2- Ingame name: Pancy
3- Age: 21
5- English proficiency: Upper-Intermediate
7- Other languages: English, Learning Spanish
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Around 2009-2010
10- Total gameplay (hours): My account says 1369
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): Depends on the day but I can say 1-2 hours for my current situation. Some days it can be way more than that.
13- Average Ping: 60
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: I have been playing for far too long so I sadly don't remember it all but RDMC - Closed, BS-Closed ThC - Left on good terms to follow a different path.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: When necessary.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): Protecting the citizens of San Andreas of any sort of criminal threat, enforcing the necessary laws, and dealing with high importance intelligence.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is the act of arresting a wanted criminal who is in the process of going through a marker by taking advantage of them being unable to move.
Deathmatching - Killing another player for no valid reason.
Avoiding Arrest - The act of killing yourself in order to avoid being arrested by a cop in close vicinity.
Multi Accounting - Having more than one account is forbidden.
Impersonating - Changing your nickname to act like you are some other player.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Other than the fact it's quite fun, SAES is an RPG server meaning it aims for the roleplay immersion experience.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I am a 21-year-old Industrial Engineering student from Turkey. I study in stanbul, the same city I was born in. Lately been focusing on my education and personal life. I really missed playing this game and found myself here on MTA again.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: I'm a detail-oriented person. Loyalty and Kindness are quite important to me. I am good at being a leader and good at managing when I have to. Coming to the weaknesses, some weeks I can be quite busy and unable to be very active in-game other than that, I like to have fun so I may not be taking this game as seriously as some other players.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I always had a little crush for FOX, I know they have good players that I can have fun with. They always seemed like the elite squad out of the bunch.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I am ready to use the skills I've acquired over the years for the betterment of the squad whether it's roleplaying, patrols or raids. Apart from that, I would like to think I'm a fun guy to have around and we are all here to have fun, aren't we?
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? I like Brazilians.

alt text

@stalin
Dear applicant,
This is to let you know that your application has been accepted. You've shown great efforts and interest in joining our team. There are aspects we didnt like, but you're trying to get better and here we are.
The next step is the in-game tests you have to pass, make sure to prepare for them. You can always contact an HQ if questions arise.

Sincerely
FOX sHQ
Legend

@pancy said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): Baha
2- Ingame name: Pancy
3- Age: 21

Dear @Pancy ,

FOX Operations X would like to thank you for your interests in joining our forces. Your efforts in joining FOX have not gone unnoticed, so I am pleased to announce that your application has been ~[Accepted.]~(lime)

Please meet a FOX HQ+ Ingame, to proceed to the testing phase. Best Of Luck!

Regards,
FOX HQ Team

@stalin said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): My real name is Ilyas.
2- Ingame name: Stalin
3- Age: 17 years old.
5- English proficiency: I think 6.5/10
6- Native language: Russian

Dear @Stalin ,

I am pleased to announce that you have ~[passed]~(lime) your ingame tests. Welcome to FOX Operations X!

Regards,
FOX HQ Team

@skomorje said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): Berke
2- Ingame name: Skomorje
3- Age: 20
5- English proficiency: Intermediate

Dear @Skomorje ,

FOX Operations X would like to thank you for your interests in joining our forces. Your efforts in joining FOX have not gone unnoticed, so I am pleased to announce that your application has been ~[Accepted.]~(lime)

Please meet a FOX HQ+ Ingame, to proceed to the testing phase. Best Of Luck!

Regards,
FOX HQ Team

• 3 weeks later...

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): -
2- Ingame name: Latinoo
3- Age: 16
5- English proficiency: 7/10
6- Native language: Spanish
7- Other languages: English
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 2017
10- Total gameplay (hours): 2572
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 3-5
12- Average FPS: 45-60
13- Average Ping: 210-240

UE: I got kicked because I broke many rules
VeC: I had a discussion with one of the HQs cause we failed a BR and he decided to kick me
C: I dont remember the exactly reason about it but as I remember (if im not wrong) I had a disucssion with few members
X: I joined in X when it was lvl 1, and left it when it was lvl 4 during that time in the gang, I made alot of friends there and ended up reaching lvl 5 (HQ) about the reason of why I left it I would like to talk about it ingame or on discord
M: Someone there offered me to join when I left X since M and X were allies I accepted it and stayed there for 6 months semi active cause during that time I lost the interest in the server now im active again and I wanted to try out the cop side

15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): Fox Operation X, is a squad based in Los Venturas, exactly near the Police Department of that state, the squad have very professional and trained members who are ready to take down any terrorism attack that could happen in San Andreas. Also it has 2 units, the much ranked one is more professional than the regular unit since S-14 Officers are highly trained and well operated
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting people that is in the marker without giving them a chance to move away

• Deathmatching is not allowed that means you cant go around killing people for no reason

• No cheats or trainers

• Camping in the hospital is not allowed

• You are allowed to talk only english in the mainchat

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: RP or Roleplay is a usual thing that an officer can be free to do in every arrest basically you give the criminal a chance to RP so he can get ride of his stars which would be something nice to do before opening fire

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hi im a ordinary guy that likes to play games online im from Chile im in high school I like to spend my time with family and friends and in my free time I go out with my dog
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are that im good working with others as a real team im also a kind person and about my ingame skills im good handling weapons and driving and one of my weaknesses is that when someone manages to piss me off sometimes I cant control my words but well im trying to control myself as much as I can and about my ingame weaknesses is that im really bad flying planes such like shamal/dodo
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Well I think that FOX is a good squad and active it also has good and quality members also it is a old squad in the server and I have a feeling that I would fit in and I would do good to as FOX member thats why I wish to join it over the others squads in the server
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I think im helpful guy im always willing to help others I am also a good listener when someone has a problem and I also considere myself as a mature guy I can take the responsibility of my actions im also decent roleplaying and arresting thats why I think I would fit into the team
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? No

Spoiler Text

@latinoo
Dear Applicant,
Thank you for showing interest in our squad by applying and supporting our activities in-game. We see potential and motivation in your playstyle. We will proceed to our voting policy as the next stage. Keep on getting to know the others and we will soon have our answer for you!
~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange,orange,orange).

1- Name (optional): Jacob
2- Ingame name: Jacob
4- Sex: male
5- English proficiency: On a scale 1 to 10----7
6- Native language: Turkish-Chinese
7- Other languages: English-Japanese %50
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 2015
10- Total gameplay (hours): it is 110 now
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 4 hours
12- Average FPS: 30-45
13- Average Ping: 50-70
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: Medellin clan, Criminal part of game is not for my soul.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: yes it is jacobbbb#7396

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX operations
B. Define marker arrest: To arrest somebody once they are in marker
C. Minimum arresting level: 5
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: DM-marker kill-park kill-park arrest
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: because the exact point of server is role play and it is significant for both gangs-squads and every player had better do it

SECTION C

I. **Write about yourself in 4 sentences:**I am jacob and I was born in beijing but I am turkish, I am 16 years ols.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: I am stubborn- I am clever.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: because I used to be part of fbi before, but I forgot my account's password and I know how things need to go in a squad and I searched all of them but Fox is different from others and I decided to be fox.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: because I know everything in game and I have experiences from old periods,
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? if I get rejected, I will do everything to join Fox

![alt text](https://imgur.com/i4G1i7Z.png

Spoiler Text

)

@jacobbbb01 said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

Dear Applicant,

Please use the proper application format, as you're missing a couple of points, please also put some more effort into it. You've got 72 hours to alter your application, or we will be forced to deny it.

Regards,
FOX HQ

@latinoo said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): -
2- Ingame name: Latinoo
3- Age: 16

Applicant tested and ~[accepted]~(green), Welcome aboard.

@jacobbbb01 said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

Greetings @Jacobbbb01 ,

Unfortunately, your application will not be moved to the second stage and will be ~[Denied]~(red) as you have failed to fulfill the task mentioned above which is fixing your application with the format provided.

I suggest you gain more experience, hang around with our members as I have not seen you at all these past 3 days. So be more active, gain more experience and re-apply in 3 weeks if you think you ready.

Best of Luck.
FOX HQ Team.

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): Milan
2- Ingame name: Cappo
3- Age: 18
5- English proficiency: 8/10
6- Native language: Bulgarian
7- Other languages: English, French and a bit of Russian.
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started actively playing back in 2018.
10- Total gameplay (hours): 4325h
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 2-5h
12- Average FPS: 50
13- Average Ping: 45
SAFP - it was the first organization I was part of, the squad was decent, though I had some problems with a HQ that was being way too cocky during that time. Had to leave, because of that.
TST - it was a great squad, honestly. Unfortunately, it started dying, the quality of the members dropped and I had to leave.
SWAT - it was a decent squad till one point, after the change of the leadership I started feeling weird in it, didn't feel like before. I was getting further curious about the criminal side, so at one point, I decided to try it out.
OC - it was a decent gang, but the reputation of it was way too low. The members weren't as quality as needed, plus I felt like I could try out a bit bigger gang.
TT - the best gang that exists in SAES. I left, because I got bored from the criminal side, as the only thing that kept me in the criminal side after SAP died was the turfs. Turfs died, as usually it's literally 10 vs 50, so yeah. As I said, TT remains the best gang for me, I am still friendly with the most of the TT members, as I am still in TT private.
TRA - it died.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes, I am.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is a squad that has its base positioned in Las Venturas. The squad's role is to secure San Andreas from any kind of crimes, prevent Bank Robberies, Store Robberies and simply every kind of crime within the territory of San Andreas. FOX uses every kind of equipment to help itself to secure the civilians of the state.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arresting is basically arresting someone that is at the marker in a Bank.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10 stars.

• No deathmatching

• No marker arresting, camping in hospital and that kind of stuff.

• English only in mainchat.

• No cheats or trainers or whatever allowed.
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: The server requires it, thus it's part of the server.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My name's Milan, I turned 18 years old on 5th January. I'm still in highschool, I will graduate next year. I'm studying French and Russian. I'm into sports, I also like going out with my friends.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are teamworking, communication, combat skills, I also have a nice sense of humour, I am rarely serious. I'm incredibly bad at flying shamals (or anything else lmao).
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: FOX is the only squad that has quality members at this point. It might sound weird me saying it, considering what I was thinking about it a year ago, but it's the actual truth. While I was the leader of TRA, I had the chance to get a bit closer to some FOX members and honestly, compared to the rest of the squads, you guys are the best opportunity.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I have quite a lot of experience in the server, I went through a lot, I was a HQ of SAP for a year and half, I was part of a good amount of squads and gangs. I am also decent at the game, I know the most (if not all of your members) pretty well, which will surely help me fit in FOX a lot faster.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? All I would like to say is that I apologize to anyone that felt way too offended from what I ever said. As I already mentioned in this application, I have a sense of humour, though I can be quite offensive to people without actually wanting to be that offensive.

https://imgur.com/a/N1tlzgN