FOX - FOX Operations X

@BrianL said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

1- **Name (optional): Brian
2- **Ingame name: BrianL

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your application for FOX Operations X. As you can imagine, we were sincerely excited to see your application, and were eager to meet you, and also get to know you. My partner, 007, decided to give you a heads-up due to lack of activity sadly, you failed to inform any of us with your inactivity, so we are forced to judge your lack of commitment due to lack of interest in us.

FOX Operations X's HQ committee thanks you for the time you invested in applying to us. We encourage you to apply in the future once your activity situation is more reliable.

Thank you,
FOX Operations X HQ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1- Name (optional): Rocker.
2- Ingame name: Rocker.
3- Age: 19.
4- Sex: Male.
5- English proficiency: C1.
6- Native language: Urdu.
7- Other languages: English only.
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Nil.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing MTA in 2016 and Saes in 2018.
10- Total gameplay (hours): 1395 hours.
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 1-2 hours.
12- Average FPS: 45.
13- Average Ping: 190.
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure:

• The Strike Team (TST):

• Reason : The squad was removed due to in-activity.

15- Are you an active user of Discord?: I'm an active user on Discord.

SECTION B

A.Define our role (FOX): FOX main role is to protect SA from Terrorist and criminal groups. In-order to maintain the SA Law and bring justice to citizens. As FOX motto says "to protect and defend SA against terrorist and foreign threats, to uphold and enforce the laws of SA, to provide criminal justice and support national security". FOX has played it's role perfectly in SA and executed many difficulties which can be threat to SA and future of SA.

B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest means arresting a person which is entering or exiting the interior of a building and you arrest him/her without giving him/her chance to move. This action may cause you to get admin-jail and It also effects the organization reputation and status which you are representing.Marker arrest is not allowed in server.

C. Minimum arresting level: 10 wanted stars.

D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:

• Always follow the rules of the server ( F1 to read server rules), If you break it you can face bad consequences.

• Never use abusive language to other members of server.

• English is a must in the main chat or it will result in a mute.

• Death matching (DM) is not allowed in server or you can get ban or admin-jail.

E. Explain why you should attempt to Role-play before each arrest: First of all, Role-play means playing to act out a part of person or a character. So, we should attempt Role-play before each arrest because it satisfy the word role-play. Secondly we should attempt role-play because it gives criminal or suspect a chance to react upon our call and cooperate with us. Server is based on Role-playing. So, we have to role-play at every attempt of arrest.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hi! my name is Asad aka Rocker. I live in Pakistan and I'm 19 years old. I'm a nice person in my view. I love to live peaceful life and I love to do beatboxing.

II. Write your strengths and weaknesses:

• Strength:

• Creative thinking.

• Task prioritization.

• Communication skills.

• Analytical thinking.

• Weakness: Well, Everyone is not perfect. I'm little bit weak at using cars.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I wish to join FOX because I found there activity and determination to task perfect. I found their members friendly and active. I know most of the members and I will be able to perform more efficient.

IV.Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I have gained alot of experience in the server and I would like to share it with the team. I can work hard and also increase the activity of the squad.

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? Nil.

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White House in Los Santos to even be considered to join Fox Operations X.

• https://imgur.com/43dptvU

@Rocker
Dear Applicant. Thank you for applying for us once again. We really appreciate the fact that you still count on us. ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange). Make sure to hang out with our agents.

• 2 weeks later...

@Rocker said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

1- Name (optional): Rocker.
2- Ingame name: Rocker.
3- Age: 19.

We appreciate your patience during your application period, it's been a while... Although the first time we didnt see much of you, this time around you've been showing yourself to the team more and getting to know em, your application is Accepted. Congrats! You'll be contacted by one of our HQs for testing.

FOX HQ

• 1 month later...

@FraVios

Posting application and while waiting for "yes" or "no" editing it to such a nonsense is not representing your self as a bright young man but rather as someone who we are sure is not fit for our team.

You are not allowed to apply again nowhere soon and please refrain from posting on our page.

Kleptix,
Chief of Staff
FOX

• 2 weeks later...

1- **Name (optional):**Houssem
2- **Ingame name:**Varta
3- **Age:**20 years old
4- **Sex:**Male
5- **English proficiency:**8/10
6- **Native language:**Arabic
7- **Other languages:**Francais
8- **Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:**Nope
9- **When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:**3 Months
10- **Total gameplay (hours):**110 hours
11- **Approx gameplay daily (hours):**3/4 Hours
12- **Average FPS:**60
13- **Average Ping:**70
ThC:I leaved this organisation to start the cop life.
15- **Are you an active user of Discord?:**Yeah

SECTION B

A. **Define our role (FOX):**Fox's role is keeping SA state safe from the criminal gangs It does not leave them an opportunity to break the law and create loopholes within the state.
B. **Define marker arrest:**Marker arrest means arresting someone inside the door or building when he don't have the power for moving .So in SAES rpg this arrest is not allowed.
C. **Minimum arresting level:**10 stars
*No deathmatch
*No cheats and abusing bugs
*Talk english in main chat.
*Respect admins and high rank members
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:
Role play is acting real life situation and SAES rpg server based for this type .So we need do a roleplay before each arrest to didn't broke the server rules and to get fun.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:
Hello my is Varta i am 20 years old .I live in tunisia i am professional football player in my free time i like watching films and series .I start playing SAES rpg in 3 months ago and I became a skilled player because i am faster learner. In the future i will become a police officer.Also i Want be a good player with a great Carrier in SAES RPG.

My strengths are driving cars ;communication (RP) shooting and flying i have only one weakness is driving boats.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:
I chose to enter this squad because it is old and has old players too.I want to gain some experience from them and to achieve a good carrier in SAES RPG.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:
I am a good and serious person I like the team-work also i am active and loyal player i hit lying .I Hope you will give a chance to show you my skills
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:?
Nope.

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White House in Los Santos to even be considered to join Fox Operations X.

Link :https://imgur.com/undefined

1- Name (optional): Med Amine
2- Ingame name: Laminee
3- Age: 18 years old.
5- English proficiency: I would rate my self 8/10.
6- Native language: Arabic.
7- Other languages: French, English, russian, Allmend.
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes, I do have.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing on SAES:RPG in 2013 and I went inactive for 4 years to come back in 2017. Same for MTA.
10- Total gameplay (hours): 3040 hour of playing.
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): I play roughly for like 4 hours per day.
12- Average FPS: 59-60 frame per second as average.
13- Average Ping: 70/80 milliseconds.

• I was a part of NNB for like a year and I left it because I had some problems with new membres, they were immature.

• I was a SAFP Major for like 2 years if I am not wrong. And I left becasue I had a missunderstanding with the new HQ team.

• I was an FBI agent for like 2 months and I didn't feel comfortable there.
    15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes, I am pretty active on discord.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX Operations X, an intel-driven national security and law enforcement squad created with a purpose to prevent and eradicate crime, and to protect the people of this country.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is when you arrest a criminal is entering the marker and you keep spamming him with nightstick and it is illegal for sure.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10 wanted level is the minimum.

• No deathmatching other people without any useful reason per example: (Parking your vehicle on a player to kill/arrest them.) or (killing another player as revenge for being killed, without cause).

• Marker kill or marker arrest is illegal per example: (arresting a player entering oe existing the bank).

• Insulting SAES clan members is illegal

• Camping at hospital to arrest a criminal is not allowed.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: I should to roleplay with criminals because they are citizens at the first place which I have to respect their rights but when I see any specious or illegals thing I have the right to make him under arrest. Also, SAES is a role-playing server basically so we need to respect that.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hello, my name is Mohamed Amine. I am a Tunisian gamer who enjoys playing online games Like MTA, in game I am called as Laminee a qualified police officer. I am a High-school student and I like everything has relation with security, developing and programming. I am a Tunisian judo player too who has a lot of international medals.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: I am kinda skilled enough in both of role-playing and driving (cars, boats, shamals, heli). Also, I am good at shooting thanks to DE trainings. I think I have no weaknesses.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: To be honest FOX is one of the best squads in the server with well trained members who can deal with every situation, and I want to learn more from there and get more experience from them. Nothing is better than learning good behaviours and great skills which I can find in FOX.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I want to mention my carrear in SAES that I was a part of the greatest squads in the server (NNB, SAFP, FBI) and I got trained well during my stay in all of them. Also , I am a quaified police officer which I can help with some of my skills and help who need it.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? No, I already mentioned the necessary things above.

:::

alt text

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): Joey
2- Ingame name: Joey
3- Age: 20
4- Sex: Male
5- English proficiency: I'd say, 9 out of 10
6- Native language: Dutch
7- Other languages: English, German and Italian
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, I'm still Trainee.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: About 2/3 weeks ago? But been playing MTA for over 12 years.
10- Total gameplay (hours): Exactly 60 hours.
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): Depends on my work shifts, I'm atleast 3/4 hours online a day
12- Average FPS: 60
13- Average Ping: 17
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: I was member of The Outfits, because they came up to me when I just joined the server. I've always been a cop guy and that's why I left the criminal side. I just wasn't at my place.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes, daily and every minute. You can always message me.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX has the responsibility to defend SA from foreign (terrorist) threats. Both intelligence and law enforcement. They also uphold the national security by combating every crime that's happened or happening in SA. From Federal VIP protection, to upgrading advanced technology to perform their work.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is waiting for someone to exit or enter an interior and arrest them while spawning in.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: No deathmatching, No impersonating. No cheats or trainers. No fighting in mainchat, gives you and your organisation that you're part of a bad reputation. And don't avoid arrest.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: As law enforcement officers, we have to be decent towards any criminal. Without knowing what kind of crime they commited. We can't go in as a bunch of madmen and ram them off the road or do any damage to their private property when there is no need to. If they resist, all weapons go off and justice will be served.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hello, my name is Joey, I'm 20 years old and I'm half Dutch and half American. I'm working as a manager in an international dishwashing factory and I work 6 days a week. In the weekends, I'd like to go out with the wife to spend the lost time with her. If not, I'm playing MTA, I've been doing that for 12 years, especially RPG servers. I've got a deep passion for law enforcement stuff, and I secretly hope that I can become an officer one day.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: I'd consider myself strong in my communication and behaviour. My English is good, people can understand me well. Most of the time, I act accordingly to the role I'm performing, but sometimes, even though I have a good behaviour, I can be pissed off, which is normal. My roleplay skills are also quite good, I know how to act in situations and I come up with good ideas for roleplays. I usually got alot of time when I'm free, so I'm active aswell. Regarding the ingame skills that I've developed over the years of playing MTA, I'd say I'm a pretty good driver and a good shooter. I can't swim, I literally can't. I'm so slow.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because the people of FOX have been nice to me whenever I spawned as cop while being still in The Outfits. Strangely enough, I like the name, skins and the base. People been suggesting me to join FOX if I decided to go to the copside. And after patrolling with them for a few hours, I decided that it was time to create this application.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I would fit the team because I'm a good addition to what seems like a very active and properly trained squad. With the knowledge I've built over the years, I can add more professionality to the squad and perhaps get more people to join FOX. As I said, I'm active and when I'm not doing my duty, I can work on the background for FOX. Events, roleplays or whatever. My leading capabilities are considered good, so maybe in the future, I can be the one incharge of something.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? I've got military and law enforcement experience.

https://imgur.com/a/gaFpWm1

SECTION A

1- Name (optional):
Rand
2- Ingame name:
MonkaS
3- Age:
4- Sex:
Male
5- English proficiency:
7/10
6- Native language:
Swedish
7- Other languages:
Kurdish
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:
No
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:
I started with my brother at the beginning of 2019 but because of real-life issues, I had to take a break.
10- Total gameplay (hours):
358:56:30
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours):
Minimum of 5 hours
12- **Average FPS:**60
13- **Average Ping:**30
Yes, Ex-Leader of a gang called Original Gangsters and Ex-AA member.

Original Gangster, It died.
I took a break from SAES due to real life issues,so I got kicked from AA due to lack of activity.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?:
Yes

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): Fox Operations is a national security organization that has law enforcement responsibilities. An organization that is fighting every day on the street so this country can be better than it ever was!
B. Define marker arrest:
Marker arrest is when you arrest players that are entering or exiting a bank.
Deathmatch = Killing someone else as an act of revenge or do not have a valid reason to kill him is deathmatching
Avoid Arrest = When you try to escape an arrest with killing yourself or logging out is an act of avoiding arrest
Multiple Accounts= You are not allowed to have more than 1 SAES account.
Impersonating = Trying to impersonate someone or SAES clan members is not allowed.
They are citizens of San Andreas, They have all rights as we in the law enforcement do.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:
My name is Rand and I'm 18 years old. I am studying in computer & communication technology and electricity & energy program, which is fun in my opinion. I currently live in Sweden, Gothenburg. I am currently training for my driver's license. My dad himself has worked as a taxi driver, So he is the one teaching me how to drive, I am looking forward to getting learned by him.
Strengths:
My experience with roleplaying & the server.
I have a decent knowledge of being a Police Officer.
I have a tough skin, You can't make me mad that easily.
I am a person that loves to teamwork with others.
Weaknesses:
I would say the only weakness I have is that not being able to drive airplanes good because of my 60% gaming keyboard that does not have arrows.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:
FOX Operations is the greatest law enforcement organization anyone has ever seen. It started as a squad but evolved to something bigger then anyone could imagine and being apart of that would be a huge honor. I have also noticed the huge loyalty all the FOX members have to the family and I would love to be apart of that lovely family.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:
I do have a few qualities of my own that would be good for FOX.
Activity = I can be online almost every day and do in-game activities with the rest of the squad!
Loyalty = I am a person that does not like to switch squads, I always check out a squad for a time before I apply because if I choose to be in that squad, I will stay in that squad for a long time.
Personality = I am a person that always wants to help people that deserves it and I am a quite sociable person and all I am trying to do is having a good time with everyone.

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:?
No
Yes

alt text

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): Shah
2- Ingame name: Shah
3- Age: 25
5- English proficiency: Good
6- Native language: Hindi
7- Other languages: Malay on a 5/10 scale
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 2014,I think
10- Total gameplay (hours): TO BE UPDATED
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 30 Minutes to an hour
12- Average FPS: 15
13- Average Ping: 100
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: SAPA & Royals & Both got closed down
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX priority is to defend the nation from any threats that might occur to the state of SA and to gather Intelligence which is required to protect the state of SA,Furthermore to provide VIP protection where and when instructed.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arresting basically means to arrest the player who are wanted either at the entrance or exit of the interior.

1. Deathmatching is not allowed unless in event or with a valid reason

2. No Multi accounting (Only one account is allowed unless playing in cybercafe or allowed by SAES for xyz reasons)

3. Speak English only in the mainchat unless approved by SAES admin/CS for helping someone

4. Using of trainers is against the rules

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Roleplay is something what happens in real life as well,In real life you cannot just go arrest anyone without knowing them.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Well,I am 25 and living in India currently but i am a traveler so you will find me somewhere every 6 months and i don't like things which involves politics.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: Understanding an organization & Quick learner but my weakness would be that i lag at times due to bad connection speed in India

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I see FOX squad as a unity squad which does not involves politics or so
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: To be simple of with this,I play by the rules book and i respect everyone whether it is upper or lower rank. Furthermore, I am a team player which understand the importance of a team.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? You won't regret having me ;)

@MonkaS - Accepted & Invited!

After passing your test with flying colors, we happily welcome you to the Fox Operations X Family!

@Joey ~[Pending]~(orange)

Seems like a pretty solid application, so stick around and get to know a few more of our agents within the squad. Don't be afraid to poke us here and there, we'll gladly take you along on a patrol or two.

Kind reguards,
Fox Operations X.

• 3 weeks later...

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): Facundo Borasi.
2- Ingame name: Facu_Borasi / Borasi.
3- Age: 17.
5- English proficiency: 8/10.
6- Native language: Spanish.
7- Other languages: English.
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing SAES in 2016.
10- Total gameplay (hours): 1.600 hours approximately.
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 2-3 hours.
12- Average FPS: 50-58.
13- Average Ping: 200. (It's for my country but It's playable)
-ICE: I was in ICE but It was deleted.
-SAFP: I'm leaving because I don't feel comfortable, things changed. It doesn't have the same people, same rules, etc.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX's RolePlay consists of defending San Andreas from terrorist and foreign threats, threats with intelligence responsibilities.
B. Define marker arrest: Mark Arrest is arresting a player when entering / exiting an interior.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10.
- DM (Death-Matching): killing or damaging a player's vehicle for no reason.
- Do not impersonate members of the SAES clan.
- Avoid Arrest: You are not allowed to avoid getting arrested by logging off or killing yourself
- Fake reports: This is when a person reports a player saying things that didn't really happen only for the player to be punished for something false. It's not allowed.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because the whole point of the server is to roleplay and act like real life.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My name is Facundo, I am 17 years old, I live in the town of Tigre, Buenos Aires. I started playing SAES in 2016, I am a person who likes RolePlay a lot. I played SAES with some friends, I didn't play much in those times since I focused on school, but then I became much more active than before and more now that we are in quarantine. Outside of the game I would like to add that I really like business.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: Weaknesses: I'm bad with the sniper, I think that's the worst thing.
Strengths: I have very good aim, I am good at driving cars (I am good with the RolePlay and I am also good with the parachute).
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I like the RolePlay that FOX does, I always like it because I see very mature people on FOX, they also seem friendly and good players.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I consider myself a relatively loyal person, I also think that a Latino could fit in with the other members, I also remain friendly and that doesn't hurt any kind of squad / gang. I am also a relatively active player.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? No.

@Borasi said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

@Borasi Application is ~[Under-Review]~(orange)

We're currently discussing more about you and questioning your activity/loyalty, so we might need to see you more ingame and on our discord server if you're interested in joining our lines in near future.

Start patrolling more with our members and join our DISCORD server to be notified when we need you.

And you failed the retarded test..

@Borasi said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

Dear Applicant, we have discussed your application and your candidacy at all and came to a conclusion that your disadvantages prevail over advantages. Actually you dont look to be fit for our team, therefore we're sorry to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red).
Feel free to re-apply in a month if still interested.

Regards
FOX sHQ Legend

• 3 weeks later...

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): Mehdi
2- Ingame name: Sanfara
3- Age: 15
4- Sex: male
5- English proficiency: 8/10
6- Native language: arabic
7- Other languages: frensh and english, little bit of spanish.
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing mta since 6 years, and Im playing SAES for 5 years.
10- Total gameplay (hours): 1702.
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 3 to 5 hours
12- Average FPS: 40
13- Average Ping: 100
ICE: was the first official squad I joined, everything was cool till an amount of hqs and most respected members started to leave, etc.. which made me decided to leave. I stayed for 1 month and a half.
SAFP: in that time bloodz was created so I asked the leader for a permission to help them with their level.
Bloodz: after they have got LVL 1 everything was good so I went back to safp, 3 months as I remember.
SAFP: it was a really nice experience to join a squad like safp, really!, but I have to be honest, I did a big mistake, I went to five-0 discord and I said some bullshits jokes like I'm going to leave.... leader got mad and decided to kick me but he didn't know I was joking, he gave me a chance to join but I felt like I'm a shame to re-join, 8 months in total.
TRF: from the beginning till the end, felt confortable there as well, 4 months or so.
Generaxtion X: I really didn't like the crime side at all, couldn't find a enjoyable thing there, stayed for 1 month.
Royals: Same as TRF, felt confortable, I got my procop diploma there which counts as a success to me, Sadly the squad HQs decided to close it, 3 months.
SWAT: probably, all royals members got a free invite to swat, and I was one of them, some left and some stayed, at the end, I got punished and I didn't have doubts that im going to stay so I left, 2 months.

15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes Im

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): Fox Operation X, a intelligence and law enforcement squad, based on defending and protecting San Andreas and her citizens from the terrorists attacks, more over the squad has a well trained agents to face the danger that is happening around this City.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker Arrest, arresting a criminal in the bank's marker, such as LS Bank or LV, its allowed in all the markers except the bank's markers.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10 stars.
You are not Welcome to shoot or damage other players vehicle, that counts as a deathmatch.
You are not welcome to kill yourself or disconnect in a pursuit between you and the cops.
Killing someone in a Bank marker will counts as a marker kill
Using bugs such as anims to hide from the cops will count as a rule break
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: By roleplaying with a wanted criminal means that you are giving him a chance to act like in real life, You have to respect that criminals have the right to participate in a Roleplay (speed trap as an example), its his choice to accept it or not, also roleplaying with someone can make your RP skills better.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: hello there!, my name is Mehdi a.k.a Sanfara from Tunisia aged 15 years old, I have been playing as a cop since the beginning of my career in SAES, I joined some squads, tried to improve my self, etc.., I love to make some walkthrough about games such as GTA games and all, also I like playing online games like MTA or CSGO with some friends of mine.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: Im a honest person and I always like to express my self to others, im respectful, friendly if you are friendly with me, im someone you can trust in your weakness, and im good at shooting.
and basically high ping is my weakness (+10k)
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: to be honest, I was going to post this application 2 months before, but some told me to stick with royals and all, so the opportunity came back and here im, basically I see that FOX is a straight Squad, I like the role that you guys are presenting, I believe that joining FOX is an experience that I want to make.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: As I said above, Im the one who will be there in your weakness, I was in a lot of squads, I learnt from those squad and my career went so far in the cop side, I would like to say that I will be ready to help always, and I will try my best to be active.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? No, for any questions, you may ask me in the private, thanks!

Spoiler Text

1- Name (optional): AbderazzaQ
2- Ingame name: Razak
3- Age: 17
4- Sex: male
5- English proficiency: 7/10
6- Native language: Arabic
7- Other languages: English.
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Nope
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 5 years
10- Total gameplay (hours): 2500.
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 5 to 6 hours
13- Average Ping: 70
~[Organizasion Zero]~(green,green,green,green)
~[The Outfit]~(gray,gray,gray,black)
~[Underground Empire]~(maroon,maroon,maroon,maroon,maroon)
~[San Andreas Federal Police]~(blue)
~[Federal Bureau of Investigation]~(navy)
I'll Explain ingame.
Are you an active user of Discord?: RaZaK#2696

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): intelligence-driven and a threat-focused national security organization with both intelligence and law enforcement responsibilities, our task is, as our motto says, to protect and defend San Andreas against terrorist and foreign threats, to uphold and enforce the laws of SA, to provide criminal justice and support national security.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker Arrest,arresting crims at bank and this not allowed.
1-Dont Deathmatching.
2-Only English in main chat.
3-Marker Arrest Not allowed.
4-Bug abuse Not allowed.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because it is SAES role, Also it shows respect to other players

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hello I'am AbderRazaQ 17 years old from Algerian I start playing this server in 2017 I'm nice one I Love Evreyone but in this years i'm not good Cuz My dad is dead This is heartbreaking news for me, but this is all our way, and I must be patient and accept it.
Shooting,Driving,Arresting,Some of theParachuting,Roleplaying,Driving planes../drop fps...
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I like the role of FOX (Home Protection), I am interested in joining an FOX agent and I want to learn more and better, I want more help in the games / media archive.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I'm always looking to be better, I'm mature, friendly and loyal, and I'll bring my activity to the squad.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? i do not.
alt text

@Sanfara

Thank you for your application but you do not fit our criteria at all. Leaving a squad for warning you doesn't make sense nor is it loyal. Feel free to prove us otherwise you can re-apply in 4 weeks but for now you're absolutely not who we're looking for.

@Razak

Answer will come shortly.

FOX HQ

1- Name (optional): adams
2- Ingame name: slayfly
3- Age: 19
5- English proficiency: i'd rate it 7 out of 10
6- Native language: Arabic ( Tunisian )
7- Other languages: french and english
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 4 years ago back in 2016
10- Total gameplay (hours): 2002 hours
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): around 3 to 5 hours
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: bs kicked and cdc left honestly i don't even remember why a long time ago , b~b : left to join copside
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes i am

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX's role is to protect every San Andreas citzen from any kind of threat such like criminals and terrorists attacks.
B. Define marker arrest: arresting someone while he is still stuck at the marker
D. point out and define 4 major server rules:
Do not DM.
Do not abuse.
Respect SAES membres.
Do not marker kill/arrest.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: SAES is an RPG server which means RP is part of it so attempting to RP is most likely a must before rushing to arrest , we should always use RP binds before looking forward to arrest.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My real name is Adam and im known as Adams even in real life , i'm 19 years old i work as a phtographer so i mostly pass the day at home playing video games
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: I've a good aim also im a good driver and im a mature boy whom you can rely on.
I dont have any weakness.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I see that FOX fits me the most at the moment , at first i have some friends out there such like Scorpyo also i believe i can proceed on my career so well at FOX.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I believe i deserve a shot to be one of you , since i lately found out cop side fits me and im doing quite well as a cop so i guess i can be worthy and helpful for FOX and give a hand to keep the squad in it's best.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? I'm so intersted in FOX , so i would like to get a shot and proove that im worthy to be one of you.

https://i.imgur.com/fzrRzWQ.png

@SlayFly said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

1- Name (optional): adams
2- Ingame name: slayfly
3- Age: 19
5- English proficiency: i'd rate it 7 out of 10
6- Native language: Arabic ( Tunisian )
7- Other languages: french and english
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 4 years ago back in 2016
10- Total gameplay (hours): 2002 hours
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): around 3 to 5 hours
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: bs kicked and cdc left honestly i don't even remember why a long time ago , b~b : left to join copside
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes i am

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX's role is to protect every San Andreas citzen from any kind of threat such like criminals and terrorists attacks.
B. Define marker arrest: arresting someone while he is still stuck at the marker
Do not DM.
Do not abuse.
Respect SAES membres.
Do not marker kill/arrest.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: SAES is an RPG server which means RP is part of it so attempting to RP is most likely a must before rushing to arrest , we should always use RP binds before looking forward to arrest.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My real name is Adam and im known as Adams even in real life , i'm 19 years old i work as a phtographer so i mostly pass the day at home playing video games
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: I've a good aim also im a good driver and im a mature boy whom you can rely on.
I dont have any weakness.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I see that FOX fits me the most at the moment , at first i have some friends out there such like Scorpyo also i believe i can proceed on my career so well at FOX.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I believe i deserve a shot to be one of you , since i lately found out cop side fits me and im doing quite well as a cop so i guess i can be worthy and helpful for FOX and give a hand to keep the squad in it's best.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? I'm so intersted in FOX , so i would like to get a shot and proove that im worthy to be one of you.

https://i.imgur.com/fzrRzWQ.png

Dear @SlayFly

Congratulations, your application to join FOX was ~[accepted]~(green) and as you passed the in-game testing phase as well I have nothing more to say, welcome to FOX.

Regards,
FOX HQ Team

1- Name (optional): Shady
2- Ingame name: XpooKs
3- Age: 18
5- English proficiency: uh, 7/10 I guess.
6- Native language: Tunisian.
7- Other languages: English and a little bit of french.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I joined saes 2/3 years ago I can't remember.
10- Total gameplay (hours): 4.4K hours
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): daily I don't know, depends really, but I will say 1/2 hour max due to my studies.
13- Average Ping: 50-60
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: Wild Angels: Left to join the cop side ( for the first time)
Underground Empire: Left cuz I had some problems with a member ( it was some bullshit reason I don't even know how I got mad over that but ok)
Special Task Force: uuuuuuuh, I didn't like the cop side. It was so boring playing alone ( it was before the kill arrest and country banks KEKW)
Tuga Thugs: I left after 2 years sadly, I still respect the fact that without this gang I wouldn't be where I'm now.
Hell Soldiers: They welcomed me so hard and I wont forget that, but not gonna lie, I think that I'm done with the crim side, I'm not having fun at all while playing as a criminal. I just want something new.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): Fox role is defending/protecting the citizens of SA from the criminal activities.
B. Define marker arrest: arresting someone when he is stuck at the marker ( bank robbery marker)
C. Minimum arresting level: 10.
Do not abuse. ( Don't use any kind of bugs)
Don't DM. ( don't random kill people for no reason)
English in the mainchat ( I Have around 180 mutes in 1 year)
Do not camp at the hospital.

Well because RP is a part of the game and since we know SAES is an RPG server, so most of the time we should try to RP before we go for an arrest.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Well, my name is shady, Im 18 years old, currently I'm a computer science student and It's my last year in the high-school ( hopefully ), I like to play video games like any gamer in my free time, I like to go to the gym and I like to chillout with my Irl friends outside too.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are Shooting,Cracking,Driving,Flying aircrafts and Trashtalking.
My weakness is RPing, lord I hate it especially in this server.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because, It's the only squad that I think I can fit in it since most of my ( copside friends) are fox members.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I'm not a typical tunisian player ( kekw), I like to play in group and help my teammates with my experience also learn from them. I'm not a braindead tunisian who goes ooga boga on the mainchat ( Im lying ) because of random shit.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? Nope.

https://imgur.com/a/Qkr0AJw

1- Name (optional): My First name is Aziz
2- Ingame name: I use Nicky
3- Age: almost 20
5- English proficiency: 7/10
6- Native language: Arabic
7- Other languages: a bit french
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: no
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing SAES 2016 / Started MTA since such a long time ago .
10- Total gameplay (hours): 4200
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): I play everyday but Depends on real life mostly 1-3 hours per day
12- Average FPS: Depends on where (45)
13- Average Ping: 60-70
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: BBx2 , tt , oc , cripz, cdc ,
B~B : had sexy 2 years and I left cause some miss understanding things which I figured out am wrong after
B~B 2 : I want to try smth new (copside) I'am criminal since 2016
TT : Left to help mrwn with oc
OC : Left when i knew that leader is just random inviting everyone
CripZ : Kicked due adminjail
CDC: Kicked for rulebreak in a turf war
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): Fox Operations X, shortly FOX is a group of well trained, specialized and weapons agents. FOX has a few other branches on the S-14 unit. FOX is a squad that the everything is based on intelligence. They are doing tactical and intelligent operations/raids to illegal matters going on in the whole SA
B. Define marker arrest: Aiming at marker and arresting someone after they immediately exit/enter the protection in a BR
DM aka deathmatch is not allowed which is killing another player for no reason
Impersonating players not allowed

Do not use cheats or trainers
Camping at hospital is not allowed you have 20 secs protection to leave
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because we are playing in a RPG server aka realistic we pretend we are on real life

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hello My real name is Aziz I'm from Tunisia, I live in a small town called Megrine , I'm almost 20 years old and I still study I have nothing special in my life I like hanging out with some friends, listening to music , watch football
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: Strenghts : I have good tactics, pro shooter I don't want to tell a lot of strengths about me you will find out ingame. Weaknesses: flying and a bit of fps drop
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Well, I think that fox the most successful squad and I want start cop life with fox's for a reason I like their teaming. Fox makes a great activity in the game and I really wish to join to gain some experience also do my best to get on well with you all
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I would fit the team with my skills as a cop and will learn more and more from members since there are such a good cop inside and a couple of friends I have never been in a squad before so this will be a very good challenge for me to prove myself
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? Sorry about 1st app

https://imgur.com/a/xNafSGy