1- **Name:**Dragan
2- **Ingame name:**LifesGood
3- **Age:**17
4- **Sex:**Male
5- **English proficiency:**Im quite good at English so id say 9/10
6- **Native language:**Macedonian
7- **Other languages:**English
8- **Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:**nope
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?::I started playing on SAES(my first server) a long time ago, like 6-7 years ago, but i got back two weeks ago
10- **Total gameplay (hours):**50
11- **Approx gameplay daily (hours):**At least 1 hour up to 4-5
12- **Average FPS:**60
13- **Average Ping:**80
14- **Previous organizations and reasons for departure:**I used to be part of NNB back in the day, probably got kicked for going inactive.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes

SECTION B
A. **Define our role (FOX):**The role of FOX is to protect and defend San Andreas against terrorist and foreign threats.
B. **Define marker arrest:**When you arrest someone while he is in the marker that teleports you inside and outside buildings. This is againts the rules.
C. **Minimum arresting level:**10 stars, except in some rare cases.
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:

You are not allowed to have multiple accounts.(Multiaccounting)
You are not allowed to abuse bugs for personal gain.(Bug Abuse)
You are not allowed to attack people or their vehicles for no reason.(Deathmatching)
You are not allowed to avoid getting arrested by logging off or killing yourself.(Avoid Arrest)
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because the server is based on roleplaying, its important to try to RP first because it makes the overall experience of the game much more enjoyable.
SECTION C
I. **Write about yourself in 4 sentences:**I go to school at the local gymnasium where i study mathematics and physical sciences. One of my favorite things to do is to play video games with my friends. I love reading and learning new things.And I hang out a lot with my friends.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses:
Strenghts: Quick learner, communicative, intelligent, self motivated, responsible, loyal, team guy, honest.
Weaknesses:Self-critical, shy, not comfortable taking risks, procrastination.
III. **Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:**I prefer to join FOX because it seems like a great place to start, its a squad that i belive will help me greatly improve my skills and that will allow me to get even more experienced at the game.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Well, I have all of the skills and experience that youre looking for and Im confident that I would be a great addition to the squad.
V. **Do you have any additional information you want to add:?**No

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White House in Los Santos to even be considered to join Fox Operations X.
https://imgur.com/gallery/xj3GfuJ

@Lifesbad said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

1. Name: Joco
    2.Ingame name:Lifesbad

@LifesGood said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A
1- **Name:**Dragan
2- **Ingame name:**LifesGood

Dear applicants, Mr.Lifesbad/Good.

We are sorry to inform you that your applications have been ~[DENIED]~(red) due to the lack of effort shown in it and you're out all knowledge about the server does not meet our standards. If you're still interested, stick around and patrol with our members then re-apply after a time period of 4 weeks from today.

Please do not reply in here, if you have any questions head to discord or DMs.

Cheers,
FOX HQ Team

SECTION A

1- Name : Firas
2- Ingame name : Rio (ex jaden)
3- Age :16
4- Sex :Male
5- English proficiency : 7/10
6- Native language :Arabic
7- Other languages :English / french
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma? :No
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA? :i joined saes 2 years ago
10-Total gameplay (hours) : 953 hours
11-Approx gameplay daily (hours) :2 to 3 hours daily
12-Average FPS :20-55
13-Average Ping :77-100
14-Previous organizations and reasons for departure : ICE( i left because i felt that i should try crime side ) OC(Closed).
15-Are you an active user of Discord? : Yes

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX) : Fox's role play is mainly based on protecting SA from all threats , also they work to clean SA from organized crime groups .
B. Define marker arrest : It's arresting someone in the marker of an enterior while he's trying to enter/leave.
C. Minimum arresting level : 10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules :
-Deathmatching is not allowed ( deathmatching someone without a reason )
-Multiaccounting is not allowed ( you are only permitted to have one saes account )
-Do not camp the hospital as a cop or crim it's not allowed
-Do not create false reports or you'll get punished

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest : Because the server is mainly based on roleplay so i should ask for rp before arrest .

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences : My name is Firas i'm 16 years old i live in tunisia i like playing video games and listening to music .
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses :Well i'm coldblooded person i can deal with pressure , i'm good at shooting and driving but sometimes i have some lag that makes me miss the chance to kill/arrest someone
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads? : i think if someone wants to join a squad should put FOX as a first choice and that's what happend , Fox is a great squad with a professional members .
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team : i'm a good cop i like tactics and arresting crims , i think i'll be a good memeber of this squad.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add : Nope
By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White House in Los Santos to even be considered to join Fox Operations X.

:::

alt text

[SECTION A]
Name: Safwen.
In-game name: Filippo.
Sex: Male
English proficiency: 7/10
Native language: Arabic
Other language(s): English & French
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes i do.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: About five years in total, played for some months in 2011 & i'm fully back in 2016.
Total gameplay (hours): 3852 Hour.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 3-4 hours & when i'm completly free, i'd say 6-7 hours per day.
Average FPS: 50.
Average ping: 80-120.
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:
BS: the time i've back from my inactivity in 2016 i've joined Black~Syndicate Left it for the inactivity and it's now already archived, then i went to UE and after some months i got kicked for breaking a rule twice, my last station in the criminal side was Black Bullets. Some months later, i felt bored from being a thief and joined Swat, there i've spend a long time & a few days ago i had a fight with a HQ does not improve behavior & found my self kicked for a personal fight, the point is if i wanted to get invited back, i'd receive the invite.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes i do.

[SECTION B]
A. Define our role (FOX):** FOX main role is as the motto says, Protecting and defending San Andreas against any threat as long as respecting and obeying the laws to provide justice.
B. Define marker arrest: Is to arrest a wanted individual using nightstick / kill him while he's getting teleported from the interior to the exterior or the contrary.
C. Minimum arresting level: I'm a machine.

First rule Deathmatching: Is to kill people rondomly with no reasons and it's massively forbidden.
Second rule Bug Abusing: Finding a bug ain't a rule break, but abusing it for a personal benifits without reporting it fastly will lead to a very quick ban.
Third rule is Multi Accounting: Using more than one account in the Server is forbidden/Not allowed/ bannable & not smart as well.
Fourth rule is Staff/Admin Word: Is not discussable, Arguing about a decission they took would lead a punishment, they know what to do.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: In general RolePlaying have the priority before evrything while we're experience an RPG Server & as a member from an official sqaud, the professionalism more important point that should be shown and it's by using binds before chasing, give the individual the possible to make him RPing.

[SECTION C]
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Well, Im Safwen 23 years of old, living in Tunisia exactly in Sousse , Im currently on The economic & managments university of Sousse, doing great with this section and so soon i'm intending to the Marketing juncture, also besides all that, "i'm the person who loves to practice sport by the day time , and consume weeds by the night time",My time arrangements giving me the opportunity to reconcile between studying and gaming.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:
I'm capable to adapt with different situations, smart, calmly i would deal with any problems i face but no one was born perfect, sometimes i drop out some wrong phrases, but i'm working on it and i'll fix my english grammar.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:
I've been a FOX wannabe Few years ago, it means that i clearly still likes this Squad plus i can't really see any better sqaud with a friendly/great/experienced members around nowadays.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I'm a dutiful and well-behaved person. Able to complete any task I'm given. I'm a experienced member of the server, usually help Teammates stuck in problems. Also, I'm quite experienced in tactical knowledge.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Nope.

alt text

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
SECTION A
1- Name : My in real life name is Mohamed
2- Ingame name : My in-game name is Witti
3- Age : I'm 18 years old
4-Sex : I'm Male
5- English proficiency : 9/10
6- Native language : My native language is Arabic .
7- Other languages : My other languages is English And Frensh .
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma? : No , I have not Pro Cop diploma .
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA? : i start playing saes 4 years ago .
10-Total gameplay (hours) : 1300+ hours
11-Approx gameplay daily (hours) : I play like 5-6 Hours daily .
12-Average FPS : My FPS is 20-60 , and some times i have Drop FPS (10-30FPS)
13-Average Ping : My Ping is 80-110 .
14-Previous organizations and reasons for departure :

• ICE|Immigration & Customs Enforcement:i left because its a inactive Squad

• Underground Empire: i left it because i want to try for cop side

• Black~Bullets : i left BB because i was trying to join BloodZ to help them , but BloodZ DEAD .

• Peaky~Blinders : Kicked ( i can explain the reason in game )

• Los INKAS : i left INKAS because i was trying to create my own gang with my friends .

• Generation X : I left X because i am bored from Crim Side .

15-Are you an active user of Discord? : Yes , I'm Active user of Discord .

SECTION B
A. Define our role (FOX) : FOX Operation X role is to assure the safety of SA by protecting it FROM Criminal Organizations .
B. Define marker arrest : Marker Arrest is arresting someone when he is still on the marker entering or leaving an interior .
C. Minimum arresting level : 10 Stars
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules :
-Deathematching is not allowed : dont kill any players for no reasons.
-Multiaccounting is not allowed : you can just create one account in SAES .
-Don't Avoid arrest : Don't kill yourself when cops chasing you .
-Dont talk in mainchat any other language beside English .

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest : We should try to roleplay whenever we can because that ils gameplay type of the server.

SECTION C
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences : My in real life name is Mohamed , but in-game name is Witti , I'm 18 years old who lives in Algeria , iam Calm , respectfull and skilfull Player .
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses :

• Strenghts : I'm good at shooting , aiming , driving , teamworking , using Radio , Arresting , Parachuting .

• Weaknesses : Drop FPS some times .

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads? : I chose FOX over other Squads , Because when i came back from my Ban i saw this Squad activitys and it's members , i decided to join it .
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team : I am good in Teamwork , i have nice skills in Roleplaying also iam active in the server .
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add : No .

alt text

@Fox-Operations-X said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): Karlo
2- Ingame name: CroSenki
3- Age: 16
4- Sex: male
5- English proficiency: 9/10
6- Native language: Croatian
7- Other languages: English,a little bit of German
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: no but ill like to have it bc i work hard as a cop
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: july 2019
10- Total gameplay (hours): 270
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 3,now 4-5
12- Average FPS: 45
13- Average Ping: 70-85
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: Texas Rangers Force -the group has been closed
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: yes,I am

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX role is to protect San Andreas from any kind of criminal
B. Define marker arrest: marker arrest is arresting someone while it is teleporting in interior to exterior or exterior to interior
C. Minimum arresting level: 10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: 1.DEATHMATCH is not allowed-its not allowed to kill someone with no reason
2.making multi accounts is not allowed,noone can make multiple accounts on saes.rpg-MULTIACCOUNTING
3.AVOID ARREST-nobody is allowed to log off to avoid arrest
4.ENGLISH IN MAINCHAT-in mainchat english is only prefered language
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: because its roleplay server,and i enjoy roleplaying

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Im 16 yo Croatian boy.Im interested in football and other sports.Im always for a party and im extrovert.
When im playing games,i play MTA
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: my strenght is that i wont stop chasing who i want to arrest,my weakness is that im afraid of driving the team,but when i drive alone i drive good
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: because i want to be policeman in good organisation,and i want to protect SA from criminals
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I would be loyal member,and always will be there for anyone
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? I think i am a good cop who doesnt make problems for squads,and doesnt break any server rule

(https://imgur.com/a/DEWJ6m9)

@Wwitti
@CroSenki

Thank you for showing interest in our squad. However I don't feel like your applications are as entertaining as I expected. Both of you have 48 hours to completely re-write all the questions in your applications. Once 48 hours pass and you haven't done a new application form, you will be denied. (Do not copy your old answers and do not make a new post- edit the one you have posted instead)

FOX HQ.

@Wwitti Dear applicant, Great job on the edit. It's still missing some minor parts but you have good potential. Your status is ~[PENDING]~(orange). Make sure to keep hanging out with the squad members and get to know them.

@CroSenki 48 hours passed and you haven't made a change in your application format. You are ~[DENIED]~(red), feel free to apply in 2 weeks starting from today if you still have interest.

@Wwitti said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A
1- Name : My in real life name is Mohamed
2- Ingame name : My in-game name is Witti

Dear Applicant, Mr. Witti

We are sorry to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(sienna) due to lack of experience primarily in role playing, sadly this does not meet our standards. We recommend you to join San Andreas Police Academy to gain more experience. If you are still interested, continue sticking around with our agents and re-apply in 4 weeks from today.

Please do not reply to this, if you have any questions, feel free to contact any FOX HQ via Discord or private messages.

Thank you,
FOX HQ Team

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): mer
2- Ingame name: Jeaven
3- Age: 26
4- Sex: Male
5- English proficiency: Not like first language but I can say 7/10
6- Native language: Turkish
7- Other languages: English
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 2011
10- Total gameplay (hours): 2166 hours
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 3-4 hours
12- Average FPS: 40-45
13- Average Ping: 90-100
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: I joined a lot of organizations in this 9 years but if I need to say most known ones, I can start with;
Vendetta : It was long time ago I dont remember actually, I'm sure I left.
Hell Soliders : I had some problems in the gang, I left myself.
FBI : I went to FBI for my friends but I see I dont fit with that squad, and I went back to Criminal side.
Z : I joined the gang first when it was lvl 2/3, I joined back to gang I stayed for a while but I saw that old generation is dead. I left myself twice.
BB : After leaving Z when it was lvl 2, I joined BB and stayed there for two years. I left myself to join back to Z.
SWAT : I was in SWAT for 3 years, some of my friends in AA called me to their gang, I left myself.
AA ; I wanted to make change after long time, so I left myself.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX's role is keeping in safe all the time the citizens of San Andreas. They are taking ultra security measure when there is any threat, attack or attempt. Lowering criminal activities is one of most important duty for them.

B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is arresting someone before he leaves the marker, if you do that it counts as marker arrest and it's not allowed.

C. Minimum arresting level: 10 stars
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: Deathmatching is killing someone for no reason. You must talk only English in main chat. Creating false reports is not allowed. Marker kill is also not allowed which is same as like Marker arrest, shooting him before he leaves the marker against rules.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: This server called as roleplay server and there should be some players who wants to do RP when they see any cop, being kind to roleplay lovers will make the game fun and also playable.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I have been playing for 9 years, I am experienced player and I am loyal player, also I'm 26 years old Turkish, I'm working in real life and I like the log in SAES when I get back to home.

II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: : I am playing this game for years and I realized some things about the game in that time, I have learned many things about the server about how it works and how to manage things. After putting years from your life to this game you're gaining much experiences like you can say it's my strengths, some of my experiences comes first to me; Skills, Loyalty, Maturity - I can say that my shooting, driving skills are good enough since I have been in some actions, and I can use my ability to do RP after seeming all scenarios at the community and language skills enough to use them on roleplay. Also this game is fun when you play with your friends while doing teamwork. And about weaknesses, I can say my flying skills are low a bit.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Well, If I need to be honest with you guys, I joined some squads, gangs since started to playing and FOX got my attention for long time, also I have some friends in FOX and I seem other players as respected and the squad, I want to be in this team to spend good time with good guys.

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I am skilled and old player, looking around for squad that fits with my features. FOX is the only who has this features.

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? No, Thanks.

all text

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): Abdullah.
2- Ingame name: Niklaus.
3- Age: 20.
4- Sex: Male.
5- English proficiency: 9/10
6- Native language: Arabic.
7- Other languages: English and Hindi.
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, I dont have it.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Well, I've been playing MTA from a long time ago but joined SAES in 2015.
10- Total gameplay (hours): 1222+
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): Well, it depends on my duty somedays Im free and I can play between 10-15 hours, and other days Im on duty and can play around 5-10 hours.
12- Average FPS: 60.
13- Average Ping: 100<-->120.
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: UE: Well, I've been playing in UE almost a year now but I kind of got bored from crime side and I like playing as a cop because I'm a cop in real life so I decided to say goodbye to my friends there and leave in peace.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes, also I like voice calls more than chatting.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): Although there were a few numbers of people are running this squad but willpower, discipline, and patience was the main reason for the success of this squad, the citizen is the priority of this squad, without a doubt! his safety & his companies safety is under our protection against the armed gangs and organized crime and not only that, FOX can also do investigations about murder crimes, kidnapping a very important person in the government, also FOX can apply all the laws and regulations to lawbreakers and deter them to make all of San Andreas secured.
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting someone while he's getting in or out of any interior except the jail is not allowed at all and abusing markers will get me punished.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10 wanted levels.
1- Deathmatching is not allowed I cannot kill anyone without any reason.
2- Cheats and trainers are not allowed in SAES server I cannot use any outdoor application to get benefits in-game.
3- I'm not allowed to abuse bugs or glitches in-game.
4- Avoiding arrests is not allowed I can't suicide, log out or go for a non-climbable roof in a store robbery for example to avoid arrests.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because SAES is a roleplay server so attempting to roleplay before each arrest is important because its the professional way to arrest someone and FOX is a professional squad which leads us to attempt a roleplay before each arrest not just running and arresting everything that moves.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My name is Niklaus, Ive been playing in SAES since 2015. Im a cop in real life who likes his job and want to implement his real-life job in-game and protect every San Andreas citizen. Im that kind of person who loves team working with a group of cops and stop the organized crimes. Im willing to serve FOX and San Andreas citizens and bring all the criminals to justice.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: As I completed my 5th year in SAES I got some good experience and became a skilled, strong, and smart in-game. I will consider my fast response as a strength and benefit for myself. Having a moment of weakness is not a problem but being weak is, thats why I dont consider myself weak in anything maybe Im not perfect but Im good enough to play as a smart cop who respects the rules and members.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because FOX is a professional squad and Ive liked playing with some FOX members and tried to hang or at least have a chat with some other members. When I was an official gang member I saw some FOX trying to roleplay with me and liked their way of arresting other than most of the other squads, didnt really liked their ways of arresting or chasing.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Im a professional active cop who knows the rules in real life since Im a cop in real life and in-game rules are respected by me. I am drawing a good plan to help every victim of criminals actions and organized crimes, victims, because Im good at drawing plans, Im brief, strong, and ready for all unexpected urgent emergencies to respond as fast as I can.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? I guess Ive said everything I wanted to say so no I dont have anything to add.

Retard test:

alt text

@Jeaven
@Danil
@Niklaus
Dear applicants. You did great job on your applications and I have a feeling you might fit into our team (Still depends on you of course). You are currently ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange). Feel free to hang out with our agents and get close with them. Your results will be out in a couple of days, depending on our investigation.

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): Rocker
2- Ingame name: Rocker
3- Age: 19
4- Sex: Male.
5- English proficiency: 8/10
6- Native language: Urdu.
7- Other languages: English.
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Nil.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing MTA in 2016 and Saes in 2018.
10- Total gameplay (hours): 1389 Hours.
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 1 or 2 hours.
12- Average FPS: 45 FPS.
13- Average Ping: 190 Ping.
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure:

• The Strike Team (TST):

• Reason : The squad was removed due to in-activity.

15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Mostly.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX main role is to protect SA from Terrorist and criminal groups. In-order to maintain the SA Law and bring justice to citizens.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker Arrest means to arrest a criminal on a marker of an building while they are entering/exiting which is against the rule of server.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10.

• Always obey server rules.

• Use your brain ( Common Sense )

• Respect your higher ranks,administrators and server members.

• Never arrest a criminal below 10 wanted level.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: We should attempt to role-play before each arrest because it grants the other player to comply and gives a chance to cooperate with us.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:

• Best at understanding and communicating people

• Always follow the instructions or there is no fun to do anything.

• Friendly to others

• No special trait to make myself special.

II. Write your strengths and weaknesses:

• Strength:

• Analytical Thinking.

• Creative thinking.

• Task prioritization.

• Communication skills.

• Weakness: Everyone is not perfect.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Well, I wish to join FOX because I found there activity and determination to task perfect.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I have gained alot of experiences through my journey and I would like to share it with the team.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? None.

https://imgur.com/43dptvU

@Rocker
Dear Applicant, most of the times too short and straight answers are just not enough. I will need you to redo your whole application from scratch and don't be afraid to write a few more sentences. (More explanation on the questions). You have 24 hours to finish it. Once 24 hours pass you will be denied.

SECTION A

1- Name (optional): Deniz
2- Ingame name: Sneijder
3- Age: 21
4- Sex: Male
5- English proficiency: C1
6- Native language: Turkish
7- Other languages: English
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Unfortunately no.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 9 years ago.
10- Total gameplay (hours): Almost 3000 hours.
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 2-3 hours.
12- Average FPS: 55
13- Average Ping: 75
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: 1st Gen GJMC - I don't really remember was a long time ago. I believe I got kicked for some reason tho. / 1st Gen CripZ - Gang closed. / 1st Gen MMC - Got kicked because of inactivity. / 2nd Gen GJMC - Merged with RDMC / RDMC - We decided to close the gang after a level down. / ThC - Left on good terms to help new gen of CripZ. / 2nd Gen CripZ - Well I have been in the gang for quite a while now and I feel like I did my best to help the gang in the best. However, after 8 years on crim side, I decided to see how its like to be at the opposite side. I wanted to make this move before but I had to help my friends out so I couldn't just leave. I believe since CripZ is going strong and holding on to level 5, its my opportunity to make a change.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): Back in the day, it was hard to consider FOX as a squad. Hopefully with a lot of patience shown in time, the squad started to reach its goals. It managed to gather and recruit brave and disciplined people, who were trained on every aspect to be worthy of FOX. They have been thought to put citizens in priority overall. It seemed like impossible at the beginning but FOX proved that there is no such thing by reaching its every single goal.
Thanks to patience and hardwork, FOX managed to become official. The squads main goal was not fame or richness, its main goal was to be amongst the best squads by justice, to be permanent on the service of San Andreas and to be special. As its motto says, protecting and defending San Andreas from all threats is the biggest task of FOX.
B. Define marker arrest: It would be considered as marker arresting when you arrest a wanted person while he/she is still on the marker or immediately after he/she starts to move.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10.
1- Avoiding arrest by somehow killing yourself, gate-avoiding, disconnecting etc. is not allowed.
2- No Deatmatching. Its forbidden for players to kill someone or damage his/her car for no reasonable excuse.
3- No abusing anims. Its forbidden for players to use anims to gain a some sort of an advantage in gameplay. For example, hiding in a wall with the help of an animation is punishable.
4- No Camping at the hospital. Well simply when you spawn at the hospital, you have to spend a reasonable amount of time to spawn your car and leave.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: We are playing on a roleplay based server and it should be everybodys priority to roleplay first before taking further actions. By attempting to roleplay before each arrest, we are fulfilling our priorities.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My real name is Deniz. I have been playing on SAES for almost 8 years now and I still quite enjoy it suprisingly. Its my first time joining to cop side. But I believe my general experience on the server is going to help me out to fit in as fast as possible.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: I believe I am a helpful and a kind guy, well of course some people would find me rude from time to time but generally people consider me as a helpful and a kind guy.
As a con, I could argue with people for hours if there is an injustice situation. Its not really a weakness to be on the side of whats just but its not nice to argue for a long time, it usually leads to a fight.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Well as I said before, I wanted to join the police side back then but I couldn't. Back in the day, FOX had a nice impression on me. There are several reasons for that but the main reason was the approach of FOX members to other player, it was very nice and kind. I think it did not change in time and you guys still have the same approach and I believe that it will be really comfortable to be a part of your squad because I know that you will help me out to fit into my new role.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: As you can tell, I am an experienced player and I have never had any major problems on the server before. I am a kind and respectful player and I am really enthusiastic about this new challenge.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? My goal is to be permanent and be amongst the best.

alt text

@Sneijder
Thank you for the application. You could have pointed out some more stuff generally but that might do it. You are now ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange). Meet with our agents, get to know them and try to participate in our activities. Expect your answer once the voting is over. Good luck!

SECTION A

1- **Name (optional): Brian
2- **Ingame name: BrianL
3- **Age: 23
4- **Sex: Male
5- **English proficiency: Excellent
6- **Native language: English
7- **Other languages: N/A
8- **Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes
9- **When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 2013
10- **Total gameplay (hours): 100:40:03
11- **Approx gameplay daily (hours): 1 Hour
12- **Average FPS: 120 FPS
13- **Average Ping: 95
14- **Previous organizations and reasons for departure: SAPA, STF, Texas Rangers, SAFD, SAM, & HLS. The reason for my departure from SAPA is due to being graduated with a ProCops diploma and moving into STF (when it existed) with Shaun as the leader. I left STF because I went inactive for about 4 years and the squad was eventually defunct. About 1 month ago, I came back to SAES:RPG and immediately joined Texas Rangers until it was abolished by its management.

My departure from SAFD, SAM, and HLS was because I did not have the commitment needed to stay apart of the group. I have been through a lot of personal experiences and went inactive for a very long time. My extended inactivity is why I departed.

15- **Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes

SECTION B

A. **Define our role (FOX): The job of FOX is to protect and defend SA against terrorist and foreign threats, to uphold and carry out the laws of SAm and to provide justice and support domestic security.
B. **Define marker arrest: Marker arresting is when you arrest a player when they are in a marker that allows them to be transported to an area (banks, restaurants, police stations etc...)
C. **Minimum arresting level: 10
D. **Point out and define 4 major server rules: 1. No deathmatching 2. Do not impersonate SAES clan members 3. No cheats & trainers 4. Do not advertise other servers in SAES
E. **Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: The building block and purpose of SAES:RPG (RPG = Role Playing Game) is to mimic the real world as much as possible using GTA San Andreas. When chasing a potential suspect (like in real life), you are to first give them a warning to pull over. If this is not possible, then you move into using excessive force.

SECTION C

I. **Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Many say that I am goofy and not so serious, while others say the opposite. I find my self to be a balance of both goofy and serious thus why many like me. I enjoy socializing with people in different walks of life. Aside from the human aspect, I enjoy doing my utmost in helping to build a community on positivity. I love watching action / mystery movies and playing video games like overwatch, call of duty modern warfare, battlefield 5 and half life.
II. **Write your strengths and weaknesses: My biggest strength is that I have been in SAES:RPG for 7 years. I know how the community operates and I've contributed a lot to what it is now. I have contributed in many RPs as SAI, SAM, and SAFD (when i was apart of them). My biggest weakness is that I can go inactive at any moment. However this time I shall notify someone that I will be inactive. This weakness is primarily to do with how busy my life has become. Adulthood isn't so fun.
III. **Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I wish to join this squad because I have received an overwhelming amount of support in applying for this squad. I've looked at other squads that are currently operating but what I truly like about FOX is that I could fit in with the team. My interactions with FOX members (while roleplaying as SAI) have been great! They know how to RP.
IV. **Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I have an excellent track record in SAES:RPG (7 years of experience) and I have RPs before (and improvised)
V. **Do you have any additional information you want to add:? N/A

Whitehouse: https://imgur.com/a/Hf9qhMB