Total gameplay (hours): 570 h
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 2-3 hours
Average FPS: 36-37
Average ping: 100-120
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: 1-CripZ= left for some problems
2- SAPA= didn't enjoy it
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, I am
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): Fox is created to protect children and families and to protect people's businesses from most dangerous street gangs and serial killers, mobsters and thieves and achieving justice in all around SA

B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest means arrest somebody by the moment he enters/leaves any building in SA without giving him a chance to escape
C. Minimum arresting level: 10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: 1-Deathmatch is not allowed and this includes killing/damaging other players or there cars also revenge is not allowed
2-park arrest is not allowed
3-avoid arrest is not allowed
4-marker arrest is not allowed
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because it is SAES role and and it shows some respect and making rp with someone is better than chaisning him

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Well am mostfa, am at the age of 16, I always like peace, am always respect older people, and am passing hard time which is studying, I always try to improve my self
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are driving, shooting
my weakness is when my ping suddenly high i began to lag and i could not do things correctly
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: In fact i find that fox is the best squad in my eyes and there members are well-skilled players so i would like to be one of them
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: well I like teamwork which i always try to achieve and am sure i will work hard and i have some experience and i would like to raise fox name
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No, I just hope that i didnt write long application for the reader

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X: https://imgur.com/a/h84uLlS

SECTION 1

Name:Ghassen
In-game name:LaZaR
Sex:male
English proficiency:7/10
Native language:Arabic
Other language(s):English/French
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:Nope
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:2014
Total gameplay (hours): This new account i have 111 hours in the old account i have +600 hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): +5hours
Average FPS:between 40 and 60
Average ping:between 80 and 90
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:
Yakuza : Dead
HA : Dead
CDC : got kicked because i got banned
BS : i fought with the leader
ICE : better tell the Reason in game
Are you active user of Discord?:Yep
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) fighting against the highly wanted criminals and trying it's best to jail them and secureeveryone's lifes.
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting a wanted player inside interrior when he stills bugged
C. Minimum arresting level:10 stars
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: Dont Dm / Respect other players Especially Admins / You must talk only English in main chat / Dont avoid Arrest
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: To upgrade my skills in RP also to Give the wanted person chance to survive from the Jail

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hello , iam lazar my real name is ghassen i live in tunisia exactly in Hammamet Video games and Football are my favourte Hobbies and I am 16 years old , i have holidays those weeks so i am very active player also i am Friendly and Accept the others so My carrer in SAES started with joining BS then Yakuza then HA then CDC and joined BS for the second Time and the last squad was ICE
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: i am good at arresting and driving which i can help the squad with chasing also Respect is the most important thing i had also i am good at shooting and parachuting but i am bad at Driving a big planes
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Honestly , FOX one of the Best squads at the moments , Their Teamwork is the key to succes and They are Very active in Game and They Are very friendly as i saw and they Accept anyone
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: As i said I am very active Player which i can help the squad with RPs and Events also i am helpful player and i respect everyones
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: yes : https://imgur.com/a/lr55OBf
Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X: https://i.imgur.com/UC1ed76.jpg

SECTION 1

Name: Gerald
In-game name: Auto
Sex: Male
English proficiency: 7/10
Native language: Hebrew
Other language(s): English,Russian
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: November 2014 or so.
Total gameplay (hours): 5500
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 3-5Hours
Average FPS: 66
Average ping: 70-100
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: B~Bx2,TST,VA,Outfit and ThC, That's all i don't remember more.
From B~B i got kicked for multiaccount and second time i had something, don't wanna talk about it here.
TST got kicked for rulebreaking and second time i left cause i didn't like cop life. VA i got kicked for dming. ThC i got kicked because i killed adistar by mistake when i had war with another members. Outfit i left it cause it dead. I think that's all, not sure because i dont remember.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, abit

SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): Protect state of SA from national threats.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker-arrest it's when you arrest someone when he just entered to the interior and he didn't have chance to run/move away, you gotta let him get away from the marker then you have permission to arrest him.
C. Minimum arresting level: 9/10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: Do not deathmatch. Do not avoid. Do not abuse. Do not insult.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm Auto, I live in Israel a lot of years, this year is my last year in school and i gotta go to army service, i'm working and earning some money for me and i like to spend it with my friends on fridays or holidays or just, on normal days. We are meeting a lot of times in a week because we're doing funny stuffs and talknig about interesing things. I like to play on my computer/saes on my free time or when i just getting bored then im playing to spend my time and enjoy with some friends.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are, shooting,arresting,driving and flying.
My weaknesses are flying big planes,drive slow cars and low fps/high ping.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I wish to join FOX because i have friends there and as i've seen that's the most active squad in saes thosedays.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I fit the team because i'm really skilled and i can give me tactics,skills to my new friends and my new squad,loyality and i'm friendly player so i can teach my friends a lot of things and help them.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Wishing good luck and that's all :)

Greetings, dear applicant @Iceberg

Congratulations, you have passed the theoretical part of your recruitment, contact an sHQ+ in game in order to proceed onto your test phase.

@lazar007

Unfortunately, your application is denied. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks if your interest remains.
@lazar007 said in FOX - Fox Operations X:

they Accept anyone

And oh, I'm guessing this contradicts that ^

@Auto

Your application is ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange), thank you for your patience.

Kindest of regards,
FOX HQ

• 2 weeks later...

SECTION 1

Name: Adam.

In-game name: Satanaels.

Sex: Male.

English proficiency: 9 out of 10

Native language: Arabic.

Other language(s): French, English and German.

Do you have a Pro Cop diploma? : No.

When did you start playing SAES/MTA? : I used to play in this server back in 2012 for almost a year, I was a member for a squad called M.I.6. I decided to join the game once again yesterday and I would like to fight crime with teammates.

Total gameplay (hours) : 24 Hours.

Aprox.gameplay daily (hours) : 3-4 hours. More in the weekend.

Average FPS: 37.

Average ping: 42.

Previous organizations : None besides M.I.6 which has disbanded between the current date and 2012.

Are you active user of Discord? : I would be, if needed.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX) : FOX is a squad which holds the safety of law-abiding citizens as primary objective and priority. The agents are highly trained and ought to protect all of San Andreas from threats, espionage and terrorism. Enforcing law and order is its duty.

B. Define marker arrest : Arresting a person who is still in the entrance or exit of a building and unable to move or in some cases even see yet.

C. Minimum arresting level : 10 Stars.

D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:
1-Deathmatching is not permitted. That would be killing and harming other players and their vehicles without any reason.
2-Abusing other players through racism, insulting, etc is not allowed of course.
3-English is the only language that should be used in the main chat.
4-Abusing any game bugs and cheating are both very prohibited.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: First, it gives the game a realistic experience and not the vibe of children playing cops and robbers. Second, diversity, were we all to act like the normal law-abiding citizens we are, there would be no diversity. Law-enforcers, breakers and followers make the game better.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: You may call me Adam and it's a pleasure to get to know everyone here. I study computer science and business. My hobbies would include cooking exotic meals, martial arts, reading and swimming. I am a perfectionist and would love to see everything in order and in the way it should be.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Good driver, aircraft included. Arresting wanted people and very patient while doing it as I wait for a perfect chance. Over 50 arrests in 8 or less hours. Favorite weapon of choice is M4. Unfortunately, I was never that good of a Taser shooter, yet other weapons are fine. Sudden crashing in game around once a day or so is possible. It seems that my long break has taken its toll, as I have forgotten a few non-urban locations.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I do enjoy RP as a secret agent who is enforcing law and arresting criminals. As mentioned above, FOX's objective to protect the citizens is noble, and I would like to assist by that.

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I see myself qualified to join, skill- and discipline-wise. I despise crime and would only like to enforce law and order.

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add? : As mentioned above, my weapon of choice has been the M4 for years and I enjoy enforcing law and order as I punish criminals.

@Satanaels
:::

@Satanaels said in FOX - Fox Operations X:

SECTION 1

Name: Adam.

In-game name: Satanaels.

Sex: Male.

English proficiency: 9 out of 10

Native language: Arabic.

Other language(s): French, English and German.

Do you have a Pro Cop diploma? : No.

When did you start playing SAES/MTA? : I used to play in this server back in 2012 for almost a year, I was a member for a squad called M.I.6. I decided to join the game once again yesterday and I would like to fight crime with teammates.

Total gameplay (hours) : 24 Hours.

Aprox.gameplay daily (hours) : 3-4 hours. More in the weekend.

Average FPS: 37.

Average ping: 42.

Previous organizations : None besides M.I.6 which has disbanded between the current date and 2012.

Are you active user of Discord? : I would be, if needed.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX) : FOX is a squad which holds the safety of law-abiding citizens as primary objective and priority. The agents are highly trained and ought to protect all of San Andreas from threats, espionage and terrorism. Enforcing law and order is its duty.

B. Define marker arrest : Arresting a person who is still in the entrance or exit of a building and unable to move or in some cases even see yet.

C. Minimum arresting level : 10 Stars.

1-Deathmatching is not permitted. That would be killing and harming other players and their vehicles without any reason.
2-Abusing other players through racism, insulting, etc is not allowed of course.
3-English is the only language that should be used in the main chat.
4-Abusing any game bugs and cheating are both very prohibited.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: First, it gives the game a realistic experience and not the vibe of children playing cops and robbers. Second, diversity, were we all to act like the normal law-abiding citizens we are, there would be no diversity. Law-enforcers, breakers and followers make the game better.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: You may call me Adam and it's a pleasure to get to know everyone here. I study computer science and business. My hobbies would include cooking exotic meals, martial arts, reading and swimming. I am a perfectionist and would love to see everything in order and in the way it should be.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Good driver, aircraft included. Arresting wanted people and very patient while doing it as I wait for a perfect chance. Over 50 arrests in 8 or less hours. Favorite weapon of choice is M4. Unfortunately, I was never that good of a Taser shooter, yet other weapons are fine. Sudden crashing in game around once a day or so is possible. It seems that my long break has taken its toll, as I have forgotten a few non-urban locations.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I do enjoy RP as a secret agent who is enforcing law and arresting criminals. As mentioned above, FOX's objective to protect the citizens is noble, and I would like to assist by that.

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I see myself qualified to join, skill- and discipline-wise. I despise crime and would only like to enforce law and order.

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add? : As mentioned above, my weapon of choice has been the M4 for years and I enjoy enforcing law and order as I punish criminals.

Dear Applicant, you have missed a very important part in your application. Find what you missed and fix it within 24 hours starting from now.

SECTION 1

Name: Iyed
In-game name: Reacher
English proficiency: 9/10
Native language: ChiBemba (Stop laughing at my native language)
Other language(s): French and English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 2years ago
Total gameplay (hours): 1338
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 1hour
Average FPS: 60
Average ping: 90
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: SAPA, it converted into a group.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes.
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): As part of law enforcement, FOX agents are tasked with the prevention of crime and apprehension of offenders. They also play a very important role in ensuring national security.
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting a criminal while entering or leaving a building/ inside the blue marker.

• No Dm: You don't kill black people cuz they're black, you don't randomly shoot a Chinese guy cuz he looks different and most importantly you don't revenge kill a nigga who took u down. Just take it like a man.

• Abusing bugs: You literally shouldn't be abusing any type of bugs... trust me that's not cool, you're just making a shitty nut out of yourself.

• Speak English in main chat: You don't wanna go full mong with your creepy and nazi native language in main chat. Just stick to English.

• Don't marker arrest: If u gonna do it, just do it with style and make sure you don't get caught.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: This server is all about Roleplaying, it's the RP that gives this game its own taste and makes it enjoyable. Arresting a suspect or a criminal without giving him the chance to justify his acts is just... annoying ugh.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm a badass mf, not the type of mfs that rides with a gun but the dude who's gonna steal your gf if I see her down the road. I'm single and I'm making girls' hearts melt. I go to school but still can't spell the word menteinance
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Well, I'm so good at everything I do, I have a creative mind and I'm so tactical. About my weaknesses... hmm.. ugh.. the crazy eyes of yours? (If a girl is reading this ofc)
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: FOX has and will always be one of the greatest squads on this server, its members are so cool and that's just great!
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Well... I personally think that I would definitely be a good addition to the team, I'm so skilled and sociable, I have a pretty creative mind and I'm always ready to shine.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No.

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X
alt text

@Reacher said in FOX - Fox Operations X:

SECTION 1

Name: Iyed
In-game name: Reacher
English proficiency: 9/10
Native language: ChiBemba (Stop laughing at my native language)
Other language(s): French and English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes

@FireFox told me how you did help him fap during SAPA times and he wants you in (him) so badly that, accepted ;)

Just kidding,
Welcome to FOX

• 2 weeks later...

SECTION 1

Name: Alex
In-game name: Alex
English proficiency: 8/10
Native language: Bulgarian
Other language(s): English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, I haven't
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started before 2 years.
Total gameplay (hours): I have 1750 hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): I am playing around 3-4 hours per day.
Average FPS: 90-100
Average ping: 50-65
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: I was playing as criminal as cop. My first gang was FXR. This gang wasn't with topic and left them. I played more time and wanted to join a gang which is 0,1 or 2lvl, because I needed to play more to join lvl 4-5 gang. I had a lot of friends there and more of them are in Blood Brothers MC now. I don't know why, but Fastyoung closed it. As I said earlier I wanted to join 0 or 1 lvl. I joined Confero's. They kicked me. It was a normal day and UE and more one gang turfed I don't remember who. I was helping UE and on the next day they kicked me without reason. In November or December, 2017 I joined UE. They kicked me, because my friend and I went to the BR as cops. It wasn't our and someone and my friend told us that we can join it as cops. And they kicked me. Then my friend Mrwan asked for a help to his gang named The Corleone. After 1-2 weeks it was closed. I joined WA and left it, because UE told me to come back again and other people told me to apply for them. I joined UE again and was staying around 2-3 months. I was bored of crim side and went to the cop side. I joined SAPA , I got my PC Diploma and left it. Then I joined Special Task Force - STF. I left and will tell you why in the game :). After that I went inactive for 4-5 months and OverdoseCrime... I left it and I will tell you the reason ingame.

Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, I am
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): FOX's role is to protect SA from dealers , killers and to stop BR's , SR's and more.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is when someone leave or enter in an interior , to arrest him without giving him any chance to escape.
C. Minimum arresting level: The minimum arresting level is 10

1. Deathmatching isn't allowed.

1. Avoiding arrest isn't allowed.

1. It's not allowed to kill a cop who isn't chasing you.

1. If someone kill you , it's not allowed to revenge.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: In the real life there is some reason to arrest , so I should know the reason and after that to arrest or to bribe him.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My name is Alex. I am 11 years old. I am from Bulgaria. Absent is my brother
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are driving, shooting, cracking , arresting , flying , teamworking and activity. I don't see any weaknesses.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: FOX have good members. FOX have very good skills and they are good rpers and everything. Also my brother and Firefox suggested me.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Alright. I can help you with the activity. In the media archive and ingame. I am friendly , active and like the teamwork. Also to show to everyone which squad is the best.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No, I haven't.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X:

alt text

@alex0107

This isn't your first time applying and I feel like if we accepted you last time your organisation list would be much smaller.

Your application is Under review and we will give you final answer shortly, in the meantime patrol with FOX and introduce your self to our agents.

Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/FUGcBCu

Good luck,
Chief of Staff
Kleptix

alt text
SECTION 1

Name: Matias
In-game name: Officer.Norwing
Sex: Masculine
Native language: Spanish
Other language(s): English & Portugues
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: SAES 9 months / MTA 2 years
Total gameplay (hours): 1207 Hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 8-10 hours
Average FPS: 45 - 50
Average ping: 200-250
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: Squads :

• SAFP: very comfortable but I left it for personal problems after that an HQ again invited me to accept but the vicelider kicked me because I should have been on the blacklist. 2nd time: I left it for an fight with the HQs.

• ICE: I was in 2 times It's a good squad but I left it because it was when I decided to start my criminal career in SAES also in the 2nd time I was invited but I did not feel comfortable and I left. /

• STF: Private reason pm me

• FBI: Inactive

Gangs:

• CDC: It's a good gang I was also in 2 times in the 1st time: I was kicked by Killer because I went to a turf as a cop. 2nd time: After that Killer invited me again but I left him the next day because he didn't have a good reputation since there were complaints against me due to the fact that many DM members of CDC then left him.

• BBMC: Problems with Members

• OC: Left for join FBI

• CripZ: Is good gang first time kicked for avoid ( No intentionally) 2nd time left for inactivity and now kicked ( long history pm me)

Are you active user of Discord?: Yes
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) Fox Operations X, shortly FOX is a group of well trained, specialized and weaponed agents.FOX has a few other branches on S-14 unit.FOX is a squad that the everything is based on intelligence.They are doing tactical and intelligent operations/raids to illegal matters going on in the whole SA.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is which many people, who aren't aware of it, do it. It can be described as an action of the police officer, which gives unfair advantage over a suspect. It's simply arresting a suspect at the marker, when he just entered/exited from an interior.
C. Minimum arresting level: The minimum is 10 stars but I can arrest criminals if they're bothering me or shooting at me.

• DeathMatching. It is simply to kill/damage other players with no reason. This is against the server rules and when a player, who is deathmatching, can be seen, he should be reported to the online Staff/Admins or use /report.

• Avoiding arrest. It is to suicide yourself or use another way in order to avoid the arrest from the officer, who is chasing you. It is against the rules

• Using your vehicle to kill someone on purpose is known as Park Kill. Therefore, in this RPG server it is illegal and failing to follow this rules can contribute to trouble

• Marker killing. It is simply to kill someone, when he is still in the marker of an interior and his screen isn't loaded. The players, who do marker kill, should again be reported.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: i am 15 years old i am a boy from Chile i am also an optimistic person and now i am on vacation i go back to school in march i also like to play basketball i like food and i like dogs :3
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My Strengths: I am good at RP shooting and flying helicopters Weaknesses: Flying Shamales
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I think that I have the enough experienced to be one of this squad.I have a bad past, I'm accepting that thing but I'm sure that everybody deserves a chance to show what they are capable of and how they are changed.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: First I think i am a person who will bring a great help to the team, not only by my skills (which I can say are not the best but can be improved as time goes by) but also by the way of being respectful, loyal and always take the game very seriously.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Yes, I want to add that I'm aware that my reputation is not very good right now but I'm willing to reapply and do my best to join FOX. that's all. thank you for reading my humble application, I hope you like it,

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X

Spoiler Text

Your Sincerely, Officer.Matias

@Norwing

After a conversation with the HQ team, we decided that you aren't the one we are looking for.That doesn't mean it isn't going to change. The key is in your hand and it's up to you to use it...

Re-apply in 2 weeks If you are still interested

HQ support,
Pau

SECTION 1

1. Name: Belal Elnashar
2. In-game name: Bale
3. Age: 15
4. Sex: Male
5. English proficiency: 6.5~7
6. Native language: Arabic
7. Other language(s): N/A
8. Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Nope.
9. When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 2016
10. Total gameplay (hours): 506
11. Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 1~3
12. Average FPS: 35~60
13. Average ping: 80~120
14. Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:

SAPA: i left because they refused my pc app many times and then FireFox left for FOX so i decided to leave too.

ThC: they kicked me for Dming someone and the DM was a miss-click.

15. Are you active user of Discord?: yes.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX)

1. Defend SA from criminal activity.
    2.Protect the V.I.P's.
    3.Defend SA from international crimes.

And at last but not least, they defend San Andreas from organized crime on land, over sea or even in air.

B. Define marker arrest: to arrest someone standing at the marker of a shop. ( etc bank)

1-English only in main chat: you can't speak any other language.
2-No marker arrest: i explained it before.
3-DM is not allowed: you can't kill someone for no reason.
4-you can't avoid arrest by using grenades or jumping.

because it is an RP server, and every level 5 squad or PC should RP before arrest.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:

hello i'm Belal Elnashar, i'm 15 years old and i study in Al-Azhar Typical School, i love playing MTA in my free time and i love to go outside with my friends.

II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:

my strengths are combat, driving and chasing, and sniping.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:

because it's a nice squad and my brother is a member of it.

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:

because i think that i'm a good cop and i want to be a member of a nice squad, also im loyal and mature and im a good shooter, driver and pilot, at last but not least i always wanted to join FOX.

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?:
yes, FireFox asked me to apply :D.

Nope, i'm not retarded.

Proof Here

SECTION 1

Name: James A. Aran
In-game name: Aurora
Native language: Italian
Other language(s): English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: I used to, I no longer hold it.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Roughly a year to 2 years ago
Total gameplay (hours): 1,550 Hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 4-5
Average FPS: 55
Average ping: 130
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:
~[SAPA;]~(blue) Left to go for a different squad, I felt it was my time to resign as an instructor.
~[FOX;]~(gray) Left for a traffic/investigative role-play focused group instead of tactical
~[TST;]~(navy) kicked for inactivity (reason can be explained in private)
~[SAFP;]~(#003adb) Kicked for behavioral issues

Are you active user of Discord?: I am.

SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX); To conduct tactical operations in regards to protecting national security and tackle high risk situations that normal units aren't equipped for.
B. Define marker arrest: The act of waiting at a set marker that transitions from one location to another in attempts to easily arrest a subject while they're stuck in the marker.
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: Do not flame/harass/insult other players, do not deathmatch other players and do not camp at locations to arrest (such as camping at the hospital).
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: To give a positive representation of the squad and show that we're much more than just a "rush and arrest" type of group.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My name is James and I was born in Florence, Italy; But my childhood was mainly spent in the states. During my childhood I gained a particular inclination to video production and how editing works. When high school came around i was able to further my knowledge by taking production classes for the school news team and graduated with a 4 year certification in Adobe Plus and Final Cut Pro. Another passion of mine is law and security, gaining a state security license.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths; Driving and role-play
Weaknesses; Behavior/attitude and flying.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I know a large portion of the current FOX staff and feel as if I would be in a comfortable environment due to my prior experiences.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: My role-play knowledge is exceptional as I've been trained not only on SAES but from realistic experience as a State Security Officer. I also have experience from tactics from being part of various groups that I can put towards FOX.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I understand my behavior has been unacceptable recently, and I will be doing my best to ensure the issues are resolved.

https://prnt.sc/mfdkzm

Dear applicants,

FOX Operations X Headquarters have made up their minds on your most recent applications. Firstly @Bale, we are excited to inform you you have passed the application stage. FOX HQ's will find you in game to wrap up further treating, after that we welcome you to the team wholeheartedly.
Unfortunately @Aurora has not passed the application stage. Your application was of decent quality, what made us deny your application was your seemingly immature and fluctuating personality in-game. This does not mean it's the end of your story with FOX, we would love to keep you around and have you improve of that. Therefore we ask you to reapply after two weeks.

On behalf of FOX Operations X Headquarters

Yours sincerely,

Dyam Douglas
FOX Operations X, Supervisor