Name: Abdullah
In-game name: Resistant
Sex: Male
English proficiency: I have understandable englsh
Native language: Republic of Azerbaijan
Other language(s): Turkish
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, I haven't got a PC diploma yet
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Jul 17, 2018
Total gameplay (hours): I currently have 93 play hours but in my old account it was 1800+, If you say why just your old account I had an account problem recently and forgot the password I wanted recover it but I lost my account's gamil aswell.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): Maybe I play more than 6 hours every day but I can say that I am always active
Average FPS: 50/60
Average ping: 105-110
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:

• The Company I had to leave for some reason, I can explain in the game

• Underground Empire I was willing to become SAPA and get Police diploma that's why I left and joined SAPA

Are you active user of Discord?: I'm active all day

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX)
FOX specialty is fighting on land and sea they cooperate with the local police and arrest the spies and they also fight against combat national criminal organisations and enterprises every hour, every day FOX Operaton services in almost well equipped however, the main purpose of the intelligence services is to protect the san andreas from threats in all areas, also they may always have to hide their identities, even for the safety and the person who will work in such institutions should be well equipped, just like the fox operations, the most important is intelligence-driven and a threat-focused national security organization, Serving as a semi-subordinate organization, it is responsible for organizing foreign intelligence, espionage and special operations.
B. Define marker arrest: Let me explain better If you wait in the marker when criminals come out after the bank robbery and arrest them then this will be marker arrest and it's punishable
C. Minimum arresting level: 10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:

• If someone tries RP, if you try to ruin their RP, you might have bad results by admin.

• First of all we should read all the rules and information by pressing F1 ingame and then we can play the game comfortably and above all, it is important that we read F1

• We cannot kill anyone for no reason, otherwise everything will end with bad results.

• Taking advantage of bugs or bug abusing something v, multiaccounting is forbbiden

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because if we do RP for a long time otherwise we will have improved ourselves yes some officers right about that some of crims do not stop their vehicles when we want to do RP or they don't want to do RP everybody is avoiding RP. maybe they're scared or they think their RP skills are bad but even if it is bad, one can improve himself by doing RP every time. I used this way too, but now I always play RP when I patrol around San Andreas and people should realize that this server is built on RP.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:
I have a big world like everyone else and I have always tried to run behind my dreams and I still try I work like everyone else I spend time with my family in real life and my name is Abdullah, I look at life differently because when a man grows up he faces with hard challenges of life I will go to the army soon after I finish school I don't remember exactly 1 or 2 years I have for army I'm determined to become a real life cop and or become a security either, and hopefully I'll be soon when I back from army and I'm also a futboolist even playing in AFFA (Azerbaijan Federal Futbool Academy) so yeah I gave brief information about myself.

II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:
My weakness is that I believe everyone quickly and then I regret
and my strengths side is that I always manage to stand on my own feet.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because they have a decent and mature people and they all behave in the same way they behave in real life, my main goal is to make a good teamwork to achieve good success, and I want to have a good time with my new team and also I want to learn some things from FOX and I think the squad that understands everything and is helpful to me by this way I want to improve myself that's why I want to join FOX
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I have some skills, I can understand everyone's situation and I can even guarantee that I will be useful to FOX and I'm good at team work I don't let anyone down that's why I am usefull person also I am respectull many of you know me well and know what kind of person I am
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?:
Never make mistakes by relying on unsafe people only I can say that

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X
alt text

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Resistant said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION 1

Name: Abdullah Taleh Mikayilov
In-game name: Resistant
English proficiency: I have understandable englsh
Native language: Republic of Azerbaijan
Other language(s): Turkish
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, I haven't got a PC diploma yet
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Jul 17, 2018
Total gameplay (hours): I currently have 93 play hours but in my old account it was 1800+, If you say why just your old account I had an account problem recently and forgot the password I wanted recover it but I lost my account's gamil aswell.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): Maybe I play more than 6 hours every day but I can say that I am always active
Average FPS: 50/60
Average ping: 105-110

• The Company
    I decided to go back to my old job as a cop because as a cop I do everything I act like real life and making RP patrols and I left

• Underground Empire I was willing to become SAPA and get Police diploma that's why I left and joined SAPA

• San Andreas Police Academy : I thought it's impossible to get PC Diploma and it's hard even always valued the difficulties in my mind that's why I left and joined to The Comapny but now I'm thinking of going back to the police profession, maybe I can do something this time.

Are you active user of Discord?: I'm active all day

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX)
FOX specialty is fighting on land and sea they cooperate with the local police and arrest the spies and they also fight against combat national criminal organisations and enterprises every hour, every day FOX Operaton services in almost well equipped however, the main purpose of the intelligence services is to protect the san andreas from threats in all areas, also they may always have to hide their identities, even for the safety and the person who will work in such institutions should be well equipped, just like the fox operations, the most important is intelligence-driven and a threat-focused national security organization, Serving as a semi-subordinate organization, it is responsible for organizing foreign intelligence, espionage and special operations.
B. Define marker arrest: Let me explain better If you wait in the marker when criminals come out after the bank robbery and arrest them then this will be marker arrest and it's punishable

• If someone tries RP, if you try to ruin their RP, you might have bad results by admin.

• First of all we should read all the rules and information by pressing F1 ingame and then we can play the game comfortably and above all, it is important that we read F1

• We cannot kill anyone for no reason, otherwise everything will end with bad results.

• Taking advantage of bugs or bug abusing something v, multiaccounting is forbbiden

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because if we do RP for a long time otherwise we will have improved ourselves yes some officers right about that some of crims do not stop their vehicles when we want to do RP or they don't want to do RP everybody is avoiding RP. maybe they're scared or they think their RP skills are bad but even if it is bad, one can improve himself by doing RP every time. I used this way too, but now I always play RP when I patrol around San Andreas and people should realize that this server is built on RP.

SECTION 3

I have a big world like everyone else and I have always tried to run behind my dreams and I still try I work like everyone else I spend time with my family in real life and my name is Abdullah, I look at life differently because when a man grows up he faces with hard challenges of life I will go to the army soon after I finish school I don't remember exactly 1 or 2 years I have for army I'm determined to become a real life cop and or become a security either, and hopefully I'll be soon when I back from army and I'm also a futboolist even playing in AFFA (Azerbaijan Federal Futbool Academy) so yeah I gave brief information about myself.

My weakness is that I believe everyone quickly and then I regret
and my strengths side is that I always manage to stand on my own feet.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because they have a decent and mature people and they all behave in the same way they behave in real life, my main goal is to make a good teamwork to achieve good success, and I want to have a good time with my new team and also I want to learn some things from FOX and I think the squad that understands everything and is helpful to me by this way I want to improve myself that's why I want to join FOX
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I have some skills, I can understand everyone's situation and I can even guarantee that I will be useful to FOX and I'm good at team work I don't let anyone down that's why I am usefull person also I am respectull many of you know me well and know what kind of person I am
Never make mistakes by relying on unsafe people only I can say that

Thank you for your application, @Resistant,

Decent application, however, your application needs some improvement because it lacks some vital information. You have under 24 hours to fix your application in order to be considered.

Regards,
FOX HQ

SECTION 1

1. Name: -

2. In-game name: Albie

3. Age: 19

4. Sex: Yes

5. English proficiency: I would say it's above average, if you want me to rate it out of ten then it would be an eight or a nine.

6. Native language: English.

7. Other language(s): No others.

8. Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Not yet.

9. When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: MTA, about 6 years I guess? Possibly in 2014 since I can't remember when exactly. As for SAES, I started playing around 2016, didn't do much, but I only REALLY started a month ago.

10. Total gameplay (hours): 250 Hours. (As of writing this)

11. Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): From one hour to five/six hours depending on my availability.

12. Average FPS: ~30

13. Average ping: ~120 is the normal average, but sometimes the average becomes ~200 due to bad internet.

14. Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:

• San Andreas Police Academy: This was back when it was a squad, I'm part of SAPA now but I left it because I wasn't truly active back then, and when I did become a little bit active, an interesting organization(Which I'll talk about after this) caught my attention so I had to leave.

• Warlocks Motorcycle Club: The gang slowly started becoming more and more inactive, there wasn't many activities back then and soon after I left it, it seemed to have officially died.

• Federal Bureau of Investigations: There wasn't much encouragement from the HQ, it was quite discouraging and disappointing, I joined it due to the concept, and in hopes of finding a place to fit me, but in the end the only reason that kept me in it was my partner, until he experienced the same thing as me.

1. Are you active user of Discord?: Indeed I am. (I am already in the FOX Discord, but if you want my Discord tag feel free to PM me)

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX) FOX OPERATIONS X, also known simply as FOX is an intelligence organization tasked with multiple duties to protect the state of San Andreas; that include but are not limited to: Investigation of criminal organizations and apprehending their members, protecting the state citizens from terrorist attacks and any kind of threat, supporting other law enforcement organizations, ensuring national security and cyber security with their available technologies. In short: Protecting and defending the freedom in San Andreas.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker can come in two ways, either kill arresting or just simply using your nightstick to arrest players who are entering/exiting a Bank Robbery.
C. Minimum arresting level: Ten stars.
1- ~[No Deathmatching(The obvious major one):]~(black) Deathmatching is the act of harassing or attacking other players without a valid reason.
2- ~[No Cheating/Exploiting:]~(black) The act of abusing bugs or doing something that'll give you an advantage over other players.
3- ~[No Excessive Trolling:]~(black) Trolling is harassing, griefing and annoying other players or basically ruining their gameplay in an unfair way.
4- ~[Arrest Evasion:]~(black) Arrest evading is defined as using an unfair method to avoid being arrested by a police officer, such as killing yourself or using any other method, which should all be obvious, if it's not fair it's not allowed.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: I'll explain this in two ways,
~[Personally,]~(black) I like to give the criminal I'm about to arrest a chance to experience roleplay and have some fun alongside me, and to show that I don't have any malicious intentions against or hate against them.
~[Second reason,]~(black) which is to look professional as a squad, by showing that we(the members) can interact with the community without instantly resolving to shooting a criminal shows maturity and our intention to have fun with others first instead of just blindly playing.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: First of all I actually don't like talking about myself when it comes to real life, I just never felt comfortable doing it so I'll keep this about me as a person.
I like doing things for fun, which is kind of the point of me playing to begin with.
I uhhm... I like acting in general which includes roleplaying in games and in real life if I had the opportunity.
An important thing you might wanna know about me, I joke a lot, I like joking around but I know my limits and the line to not cross when it comes to joking.
~[Strengths:]~(black) In terms of ingame stuff, I'm good when it comes to fighting and also transporting members(aka driving), my general knowledge about the game is pretty good I would say, except when it comes to REALLY specific stuff. Most importantly, I am ALWAYS willing to improve myself in any shape or form.
~[Weaknesses:]~(black) Hastiness is one of them, I sometimes just get a tiiiny bit greedy, I can also be a bit slow at times when it comes to realizing things, kind of a bad reaction speed thing. Not much else I can think of, really...
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: The thing about FOX is the quality and how much it cares about every member, I want to be in FOX because I know I'm going to be able to trust any of my squadmates to help me when I'm in need, without needing to worry about them being bad or immature, that's what attracts people to FOX.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: As a person I am willing to learn and prove myself to the team, I stay mature professional and respectful as much as I can, I always try my best to make my partners proud to say that they work with me. I know I can and WILL make FOX proud to have me as a member of their team.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I would just like to mention that I know I can make some mistakes, and if I manage to make any, I am more than willing to make up for it as long as people don't stay silent about it and if the HQ tells me about anything wrong I did or even if it's something wrong with me as a person, I'll try my best to fix it.

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth. !

Super uber secret government intelligence test!

SECTION 1

1. Name: Winterbottom

2. In-game name: Winterbottom

3. Age: 21

4. Sex: Male

5. English proficiency: Decent.

6. Native language: German

7. Other language(s): English

8. Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, but I am part of SAPA.

9. When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing MTA in 2012, SAES 2019 if we're talking about active playing.

10. Total gameplay (hours): 103 hours

11. Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): Depends on my shift at work, usually 3-4 hours or more at weekends.

12. Average FPS: 60

13. Average ping: 32

14. Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: FBI - Unfortunately, the squad is inactive and could not provide the quality I was looking for.

15. Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, I have already joined your Discord server as well.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX Operations X stands for defending and protecting the state of San Andreas and its values. Ranging from local policing to fighting national threats like terrorism, FOX always upholds the law and justice.
B. Define marker arrest: Cops camping outdoors or indoors next to markers, waiting for wanted criminals just to immediately arrest them without giving them a chance to escape, can be considered marker arresting.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10 wanted points.
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: Players may not deathmatch under any circumstances. Spamming the chat with random and silly symbols or text is not allowed. Players have to speak English on all public chats, local is excluded for example. Camping at the hospital to gain free kills or arrests is prohibited.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: As this server focuses on the roleplay and social interaction between players, you should always give any person a chance to roleplay. If someone wants to roleplay an arrest, you should let them do so and act accordingly, as anything else can be understood as stubbornness and ignorance, especially when it comes to representing a squad or group.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm a 21-year-old German who recently started working even though it was an unexpected change in my life. I love gaming ever since I have discovered and started playing games like Need for Speed: High Stakes and Grand Theft Auto 2 which later on made me a huge fan of almost every GTA released. Before I found my way to MTA, I was randomly playing on a few cops'n'robbers and roleplay servers that weren't really impressing for me before 2012. To be honest, I never expected me to find such great friends in MTA that still want and even like to play MTA with me.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are radio usage, communication, navigation and car pursuits. On the other hand, my weaknesses are hasty combat situations, airplane stunts and keeping an overview in huge shootout wars.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I want to join FOX because I think it's the only squad that actually provides high standards regarding their quality of members and roleplay as well as activities. I would love to be a part of this elite squad.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I would fit the team because I tend to come up with creative tactics when it comes to facing the enemy in combat. I am also very communicative and I try to remain as professional as possible in roleplay and normal situations.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No, I don't.

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X: Whitehouse in LS

SECTION 1

Name: Bar Tezgel
In-game name: Schwarz
English proficiency: 6/10
Native language: Turkish
Other language(s): None
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: I don't have it yet.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing in SAES 3 years ago.
Total gameplay (hours): 1231
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): I can be ingame more than 4 hours everyday.
Average FPS: 50-60
Average ping: 60-70
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: CDC( Everyone was speaking a language that I did not understand so I felt the need to leave.)
TT(Unfortunately I was kicked because I killed an AFK cop )
B~B( I want to try the cop side, I think it suits me better and I believe I can enjoy myself in a squad. )
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, I am.
SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX): Fox is a top secret agency which consists of highly trained enthousiast members who are looking out for the benefits of our country. The agency has many different roles inside it such as; investigators, weapon and technical experts, linguists and they are serving the country inside the shadows. We don't know much about this agency as most of the operations are ran confidentially.
B. Define marker arrest: When a player enters or exits an interrior there is a moment where the player gets frozen for couple of seconds, If you arrest someone who is frozen at an interrior mark while they're unable to defend theirselves that is considered as marker arrest.

• Do NOT Deathmatch - Deathmach is damaging someone or their property for no good reason.

• Do NOT avoid arrest! ( Killing yourself in order to avoid arrest )

• Do NOT camp at any kind of spawn or hospital area.

• Speak english and ONLY english in the mainchat
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because roleplaying makes it more enjoyable and easy for us. Instead of chasing a criminal for hours at a speed of 200 km/h I'd like to try to stop them and have a nice RP which may even result in the player getting bribed. I am here to enjoy myself and that is why I should attempt to roleplay before every arrest I make.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I am Bar Tezgel. I live in Istanbul. I like to play video games in my spare times. I own 2 cats and I love them. I am a honest, responsible person with a good skill of human relationship.
Strengths:

• I can use a weapon very well

• I am good at driving

• I know the San Andreas map really well
    Weakness:

• I can't really fly a plane

• Sometimes I get frustrated easyily.
    III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because they are respected among the server and I really like the team-work that they are possessing. I've been playing for 3 years and since FOX was founded I rarely see a FOX patroling by himself. They are always there for eachother and that makes me want to join.
    IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Because I'm a team-player and I'll do whatever it takes to make FOX a better squad than it already is.
    V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No thank you.
    Retard Test: https://imge.to/i/zxVOZ

alt text

SECTION 1

Name:Abduallah
In-game name:Spider
Sex:Male
English proficiency:7/10
Native language:Arabic
Other language(s):English,Frensh
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:Nah
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: i start playing mta 4 years ago and i start palying SAES:RPG 3years ago
Total gameplay (hours):680
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours):6-7
Average FPS:45
Average ping:85

• ~[CripZ~]~(teal,teal) ( Kicked Cuz i change IC from CripZ To ThC without Order)

• ~[The Company]~(silver,silver)(i left cuz i change IC from CripZ to ThC)

• ~[Comando Da Capital]~(magenta,magenta)(i get kicked i can explain reason in game)

• ~[Cartel~Da~Sinaloa]~(sienna,sienna)(i left cuz i have problem with one membre)

• ~[The-Strike-Team]~(blue,blue)(i left cuz i have problem with Squad offciel)

• ~[Immigration & Customs Enforcement]~(navy) ( i do left 2 moments and i get kicked 2 moment)
    Are you active user of Discord?:Yes

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX):Fox's (Fox Operations X) role is to disable dangerous criminals/gangs so they don't attack/kill any citizens or cops,and always ready for action
B. Define marker arrest:Its illegal arresting of criminals while they're exiting an interior/jail its basically arresting while they cant move infront of the door,same goes for them they cannot kill us while we are entering an interior such as BRs,Jail,etc,in short its a forbiden action to do that can possibly get you banned/adminjailed
C. Minimum arresting level:10 cause that seems appropriate,cause why would some cop arrest someone that's 10 and under when they can just bribe them and earn more money and earn more respect from that user,if over 10 that's okay cause than they will do time which they should u wont lose any respect or anything,and if u arrest someone that is 10 and under you just look like a douche (no insult intended).
DM-Deathmatching-Killing/Damaging players when they're not supposed to be such as when they have 0 stars and did nothing.
One of the most known rules is English in Mainchat
Don't be disrespectful/toxic to other people for no reason maybe something like noob for jokes is okay
And the most important rule of my opinion is Respecting everyone including staff and players and FOX members and everyone else
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:Well i think i should attempt to roleplay first to make a players experience better,let them surrender,have fun with the community and not make the users gameplay booring,cause if we don't try to roleplay they can get mad as well and salty and if we do roleplay and if he stops i should let him surrender

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:Well, my name is Abduallah, im 17 years old. I live in Algeria and I was born on it, and I am currently studying in the second year of high school. I am a young man who likes playing vedio game and games exactly like MTA: SA. I joined this server in 2016, .
II:Write your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:im good at Driving /shooting / Killing /arresting /teamworking /roleplaying /parachuting/flaying
Weaknesses:the Lag and Swimming is my weaknesses .
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:After I was told what FOX was like, I decided to join it as it got a good place in my heart
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:Even though I was in criminal side, I started my saes career in cop side and I believe that, I have enough knowledge about cop side for what to do and how to act when there is an RP.
:::
d

Dear Applicants,

@Schwarz
Thank you for your interest, your application status is currently set as pending. This doesn't mean anything bad, rather that we simply haven't made our minds yet. In the meantime, feel free to hang out & join our members' patrols! Good luck.

@FireSnow
Hi, you have missed a small yet crucial part of your application. Please edit and fix it ASAP, Good luck!

FOX HQ

• 2 weeks later...

SECTION 1

Name: mostfa islam ali
In-game name: madrazo
English proficiency: 7/10
Native language: Arabic
Other language(s): English and a little french
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: no, I dont have it
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Since 2017
Total gameplay (hours): it was 1289 last time i checked
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 2 hours daily
Average FPS: 40-60
Average ping: 90-100
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: CripZx2, SAPA, TST, B~B
1-CripZx1: I left for internal and lvl problems
2-SAPA: there was instructors inactivity, and i felt am wasting my time there
3-TST: I didn't really enjoy the squad as i felt boring from copside that time
4-CripZx2: i thought that the gang is changed, but when i joined i found same shits, same shitty members and same boring situation so i decided to leave
5-B~B: it was the best organization i have joined but by time i got bored from crim side
Are you active user of Discord?: yes, am active daily on discord
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) FOX is an organization which is created to protect all san andreas people and perform justice all over saes, and to stop the dangerous terrorist threats
B. Define marker arrest: it is defined as arresting people in the moment they enter/leave the marker zone without giving them a chance to leave the marker area
C. Minimum arresting level: 10 wanted level
1-deathmatch is not allowed
2-parker kill/arrest is not allowed
3- speaking non-English in mainchat is not allowed
4- marker kill/arrest is not allowed
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: because it is the role of the server also it shows respect to other players

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: well, am mostafa, I love playing video games, trolling people, I would like always to be clear to others, and i like living in peace
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: strengths are shooting, Flying, parachuting
weakness are lagging and some times I face some fps drop so i don't show my best performance
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: well, FOX is one of the best squads that i knew, also i have many friends inside and they all good people and the perform a good family
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: well, i see that i have some good skills I could prove them and I can always prove my loyalty to my commanders and other people
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: all what i want to say thank y for reading my application, and ofc after my apologisations for what happened in the past, I would like to give FOX another try

SECTION 1

1-Name: Mohamed
2-In-game name: VayraN
3-Age: 14
4-Sex: Male
5-English proficiency: 8-10
6-Native language: Arabic
7-Other language(s): English and a bit Turkish
8-Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Negative
9-When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 3 Years ago
10-Total gameplay (hours): 3k hours and half
11-Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): Maybe 3 hours or more
12-Average FPS: Medium FPS
13-Average ping: Above 100
14-Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:
1-CripZ: Kicked for being unmature
2-FBI: Kicked without any reason
3-ICEx1: Kicked for adminjail
4-HRMC: Left because I didn't like MC style so much
5-Rebels: Left for the same reason
6-ICEx2: Kicked again for adminjail
7-FOX: Kicked
8-ThC: It's a great gang but I left for warning and I didn't like somethings
15-Are you active user of Discord?: Yes my name is VayraN#9832**

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX) FOX is protecting San Andreas against the threats and giving national security plus that it's protecting against the bombs and other criminal stuffs
B. Define marker arrest: It's to arrest anyone while being teleported by an interior marker
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: 1-Deathmatching not allowed 2-Multi accounting not allowed 3- Evading ban is not allowed 4-Abusing bugs not allowed
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because Police are doing that irl and this is a Roleplay server plus that we have to RP so we can get a good reputation and we have to RP to make the chase more realistic**

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My name is Mohamed I live in Egypt I have 14 years, I were born at 1/9/2006 I like to play video games and to get friends, I don't like to be serious at all time I like the cops style and secret men / spy styles I like to have fun and joke with friends I like to watch horror films or listen to the famous man Ahmed Younis while saying a horror stories, I like to be trusted, i'm honest respectful and always trying to help the community
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths is the teamwork, and no weaknesses
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: FOX is my old family because i'm an ex member and I liked it so much, I missed it af so I decided to come back to my brothers
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I'm trained on cop side and I can be useful in anything plus that as I said i'm an ex member so FOX knows me ofc, i'm active and i'm good in teamworking so I can in anything and I can fit the team
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Yes, I'm changed, i'm not dming or getting adminjailed, i'm always being respectful to anyone and not getting punished by any admin , I say that because many players thinks that i'm still childish and making problem with the other players, if anyone thinks that i'm doing that then he is wrong**

Retard test: https://imgur.com/a/iRA6Ldc

SECTION 1

Name:Ez_Demons
In-game Ez_Demons
Sex:Male
English proficiency:6-10
Native language:Latvian
Other language(s):German,English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:I started playing MTA 2014 and in SAES 2 year ago.
Total gameplay (hours):Was last time i checked.323
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours):7-8 Hours.
Average FPS:60-40
Average ping:70-80
Previous organizationsTST
Are you active user of Discord?:Yes
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) The mission of FOX is protect citiziens from every danger in San Andreas.FOX is doing it with highly professional agents.
B. Define marker arrest:Marker arrest means arresting someone near of an entrance-exit of a building which has interior to join and exit.
C. Minimum arresting level:10
1-Talk always English in mainchat.
2-Do not Marker Arrest-Marker Kill.
3-Do not camp at hospitals for arrest criminals.
4-Do not Revenge-DM and DM.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:Because roleplay opens creativity of peoples and make them enjoying it from this because Roleplaying is feels like you are into that place.Roleplay is like a rule for every squad before arrest.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: hello my name is Ez_Demons i live latvija i am old 15 years,i pay saes:rpg 2 years i like play video games nad read book
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:My strengths is the teamwork, and no weaknesses
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:I have some friends in FOX and i want to be with them.I'm also honestly guy too.I want to keep my skills with FOX and be one part of this family.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:I'm loyal to another squads and FOX.I know tactics good and i know what will i do in a BR or a SR.Shortly i have some experience to stop a SR.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?:No sir.

Name: Mohammad

In-game name: Nishiki

Sex : Male ;))

English proficiency: I'd say 9 out of 10

Other languages (s) : English and a bit of Spanish.

Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No,

When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: A really long time ago I'd say either 2011 or 2012

Total gameplay (hours) : 1680 Close to that.

Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 6 or 7

Average FPS: Never really check it but I never get Fps drops.

Average ping: 81-100

Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: I'd rather speak about that with the HQ team if needed.

Are you an active user of Discord? : Yes, I am.
SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX): Intelligent squad that mostly focus on High wanted and know criminals and are always there to fight against threats.

B. Define marker arrest: Marker arresting is waiting exactly on the other side of the door Shop or whatever the place was and arrest the wanted criminal over there before he even gets time to move.

C. Minimum arresting level: Wanted level is 10.

1/ Do not DM
2/ Do not avoid getting arrested.
3/Do does not cause drama on the chat.
4/ Always follow the server rules.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: The server is known as an RPG server. It shows how mature and respectful you are to the other players that you actually give them an actual moment to live. Either go on with the RP or either by Force.

SECTION 3

My name is Mohammad I am from the United Arab Emirates but I live in Saudi Arabia for family issues. I did live in this world for 18 godamn years and I didn't get to enjoy any of them. I study Gastronomy and culinary arts since I am a great fan of cooking and such stuff. I am the kind of guy who has a bad image without the people getting to know me in my life I've met lots of people who used to hate me but when they did sit down with me and actually got to know me we turned out to be best of friends and that's pretty much all.

My strengths are as follows:
1/Eager to learn.
2/ Communication and Role-Playing skills.
3/ Fitting into the certain gang/squad quickly and positively.

Weaknesses are as follows:
1/ I am kinda Inpatient
2/ Can't land planes well
3/I get emotional over silly stuff

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: It has the best HQ team Mature Friendly and organized talking about the members I've met a lot that is super nice and are best of friends even some sHQ and such.

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Honestly, you know the squad is full of my friends not all but many. As you know when a squad has lots of friends that know each other in it it becomes much better for the people when the way they work together and such. That's why I think that I will fit well and find myself like I never did before there.

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Yes, First of all looking at me as a guy from what you hear in the server "Nishki" Damn that guy this and that and all I know. But during my meantime and hanging out with the Members If I get the chance to hang with them all I will show them that I am not that bad of a guy and all and I know my history with G/S and such is not that good it's just being where I don't want to be and get mistreated and all of this and that. Like if you put yourself in my place you would understand how it feels.

Retard test: https://imgur.com/tItGBnv

SECTION 1

Name: Mert
In-game name: FoxZilla
Sex: male
English proficiency: I can rait 6/10
Native language: Turkish
Other language(s): English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, i dont have PC diploma yet.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I am playing since 2010
Total gameplay (hours): I have 1080 Hours in SAES.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): I can play more then 2 hours
Average FPS: 120
Average ping: 60

• GJMC: GJMC was closed

• VLA: VLA was closed

• The Pirus I was decieded to change my side

• Black~Bullets I left it because i helped pirus

• Mi-6 I left because they were inactive

• BBMC I left because of some members.

• TST I left after that i joined SAPA for pc diploma.

• FF FF was closed

• Nomad Nomad was closed

• ICE I had some problem with other members

• SAPA I was decieded to change my side

Are you active user of Discord?: Yes i am active.

SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) FOX is organization, their role is protect san andres from terrorist and provide criminal justice and support national security
B. Define marker arrest: You cant arrest when you are going to any interior or when you are leaving from any interior.
C. Minimum arresting level: If you are member of FOX you cant arrest under 10 stars

• Deathmatch (DM) - You cant kill anyone without reason, its not allowed.

• Avoid Arrest - If any cop trying to arrest you, you cant leave from server or you cant kill yourself for escape its not allowed.

• Hospital Camping - You cant camp in hospital for arrest its not allowed.

• Event arrest - You cant arrest anyone in Events its not allowed.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Its a RPG server so we should make RPs and its enjoyble for me.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I am playing since 2010. My brothers was tought me. Their names Enes and Death. I have experienced a lot of things about Cop side in MI-6.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: I am good driver but i cant drive Motors very well
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because Last times they are more active and they are very good at cop side. Fox Members have good personalities. Also, I saw some Fox members around when they were doing activities. And I liked it. I wanna be part of these activities.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Because i'm active,loyal and i am friendly so if i get accepted i wont leave from Fox and i like playing with teammates so i think we can have more fun.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No, Thank you for Read.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X

https://imgur.com/a/ZSWplY1

SECTION 1

Name:Abd-al Karim.
In-game name:Officer.SweeTy.
Sex:male
English proficiency:6/10.
**Native language:**Algeria
Other language(s): Endlish.I also speak French, but still learning it.
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:no.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I am playing MTA since 2015. SAES 2016.
Total gameplay (hours): have 425 Hours in The Server.
.gameplaAproxy daily (hours):
Well, it all depends, now I'm having school entry, so I'll be able to participate in the game for at least 3+ hours a day.

Average FPS:57/60.
Average ping: 50.
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:CDC|OC|CDS|FBI.
CDC :Left bcz inactive.
OC: leave,one of the leader blamed me with a little problem.
FBI:I Left because i want to try some thing new
CDS:Left because i want to play cop.
Are you active user of Discord:Yes Im.
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) FOX Operations X has multiple roles Both are investigative agencies of the Department of Diplomatic Intelligence, but are also responsible for various things on the ground The National Security and Law Enforcement Team, whose main objective is to protect the San community, FOX means FOX Operations X, and is fighting against the most wanted criminals.
B. Define marker arrest:arresting a wanted person when he can't move at the marker, like arresting in marker BR .
C. Minimum arresting level: Apprehending under wanted level 10 is not allowed, exceptions can be made under special circumstances
Deathmatch (DM) :The most imposed rule is the "No Deathmatch" Rule, 1/Deathmatching is the act of aimlessly shooting/killing/damaging a person or his vehicle using weapons. It further includes Revenge killing out of personal prejudice or other causes.
2/Avoid Arrest :Aviod arrset by killing myself, for example, jumping off from a high roof, killing myself by a grenade, etc.
3/Do not camp at hospitals for arrest criminals.
4/Respect other players, do not insult them or be rude to anyone. It is prohibited to speak any other language, then English in the main chat.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:Roles are role-playing dialogues and role-play. In general, role-play in realistic scenarios in a video game or simply representation because you are a character with a specific job to do. This is my best part on sever. Time is tight. For people like me, they have nothing, on the other hand, I try to do my best to play roles in every situation, but at the same time, I enjoy as much as possible while doing so. together. Notice, you have a lot of fun writing things and playing them at the same time, or you have fun playing / writing .... For me, in most cases and roles, more fun to write them down, because I can change and write things, I couldn't say that while Role-playing (such as writing a little more about some participants, their story, what they said and how they sounded like saying it, etc.). Sue, I'm here, writing this, trying to put it in such content in my application, that people will really read it ... they read it with passion, while laughing or cursing at the same time, because I made fun of things, which should be left as is, but ! We are designed to develop new things, better, better, better than better, and at this point, you may realize that what you are reading has started as something meaningful, but you have now become a platform, so I will stop here.
SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:I used to call Karouma in real life, I am 14 years old, I am a fun person with everyone I enjoyed being around different types of people, and I always like to challenge myself to improve everything I do. I grew up in Algeria and still study that I dream to be Football player, in my personal activities like playing video games and swimming, I would like to be more open to myself because of a little quiet and a little closer to the introverted side, I would like to change this because I want to look more friendly and I think I am a very organized person and I would like to know exactly what I will do For the day and week, so I set my tasks and organize my workload from x Lal do this,
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:My strengths in-game are probably shooting, sniping and driving. I'm also a good roleplayer, which lets me improve my gameplay.and driving.....
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:I like the role of FOX , I am interested in joining an FOX agent and I want to learn more and better, I want more help in the games / media archive.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: i think i am active/loyal/helpful/respectful, I am friendly to people I like and that are nice to me ,I'd feel better in this squad as there are many skilled players and i wanna be agent from them and i want prove my self/skills , .
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?:No.

Hello everyone,

It's time for us to publish some results of the recent wave of applicants.

@madrazo - application
Decent application but you failed to read the FOX topic properly and thus failed the retard test. Which made me weigh in some more things which barely tipped the scale do denied. If you are still interested you can reapply in two weeks (From September 9th of this year).

@VayraN - application
After the previous time having you in the squad and you now actively engaging with FOX we haven't seen any notable changes from your side on aspects of attitude, way of speech and manners. Your communication to FOX members comes across as forced, fake and illegitimate. Therefor we deny your application, if you are still interested you are free to reapply in four weeks (From September 23rd this year).

@Supe - application
You have proven to be unable to fill out a simple application form without altering the questionnaire. Next time fill it out in it's entirety and make sure not to edit it. Besides FOX has seen very little of you and wouldn't have been able to make a decision accordingly. You are denied and free to apply in two weeks (From September 9th of this year).

@Nishki - application
This shouldn't come as a surprise: you're denied. We notice that something's wrong with our system as a day is apparently too long to wait for a response to our application. Of course we wish you the best of luck with your application at @Central-Intelligence-Agency. May you still be interested, you can reapply from January 1st 2020.

@FoxZilla - application
You have written a decent application but forgot to read the main topic in it's entirety and thus missed that you had to complete a retard test. No man overboard, we're excited to tell you that we have taken your application under consideration. We invite you to hang and patrol with us for a couple weeks before we decide to accept or deny your application ultimately. Congratulations.

@Sweets - application
Apart from failing the retard test, your character makes us doubt if this match will be successful. To make sure neither of us make the wrong choice we ask you to introduce yourself to FOX members in game as we have seen very little of you. Hang around with us and patrol with us. For now you're denied but you can reapply in two weeks (From September 9th of this year).

Dyam Douglas
FOX Operations X - HQ

SECTION 1

Name: Dari
In-game name: Mshaks
English proficiency: 7.5/10
Other language(s): English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: i have been playing SAES Since 2016
Total gameplay (hours): 650
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): around 8 hours
Average FPS: 60
Average ping: for like 110
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: ICE, i left ICE Because i want to join this Squad
Are you active user of Discord?: Sure !
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) Fox has alot of jobs and Each job has its importance, for Example: Investigations, its a very important job for Fox Because we need it to investigate for murdering or search for any leads about Store Robbery, Bank Robbery, House Robbery
B. Define marker arrest: it means to arrest player when he enters or exits a place with Marker
C. Minimum arresting level: you can not arrest any criminal who has under 10 Stars
1- Do not try to avoid arrest by killing your self or Telling your friend to kill you and say that it was a mistake .
2-You can use only 1 account, and You can not let any one else to play with your account .
3- it is not allowed for you to abuse the animations by Hiding in a Building or use it for getting an advantage .
4- You are only allowed to speak English in main chat .
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because its more good if you use Roleplay before Arresting any one, and it will be not funny if you didnt use Roleplay Before the Arrest, Example: i came from behind to arrest a criminal who didnt knew that im here for arresting him, so It would be fun if you used Roleplay before arrest, Like: surrender or you will be shot !

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: hello my name is dari, i am from saudi arabia, I am a student in the last year of high school, and also I hope to enter the Faculty of Medicine in real life .
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: my strengths: i am a good Driver and a good Pilot As well and my aim is very good, weaknesses: i wouldnt apply for Fox if i have weaknesses
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because its a good Squad with good and respectful Agents, and the agents has a smart tactics to arrest And Chase Criminals .
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Because I have the skills and improvisation in difficult situations and I can deal with criminals wisely, and I am very loyal, also My Team Work is Great, and i will be a respectful with the Agent And The Players And the High Ranks As well, and i have a good experience for being a cop

Spoiler Text

SECTION 1

Name: Raimo Kozlov
In-game name: Iron
English proficiency: 7/10
Native language: Estonian
Other language(s): Russian
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, I do not have one currently
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing almost 2 years ago
Total gameplay (hours): 580+ hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 3 to 7 but my last days of school are approaching and I want to do good in them so I won't be playing for a little while
Average FPS: 40 FPS
Average ping: around 60-120
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: ThC,OC. ThC - I retired after I was bored. OC - I realized that I want to try out the cop side and I have spotted out FOX to be the top notch place for that
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes I am, I generally reply back within minutes when I am online.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX): FOXs role is a National security organization which works on the basis of intel (information) like HLS against crime of all sorts.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest means to camp someone at the markers of interiors when they exit/enter so you arrest them instantly before they can move.

1. no deathmatching - no killing anyone or damaging his vehicle for no reason.

2. no abusing glitches and bugs- taking advantages and exploiting any
    unknown bugs will lead to a ban.

3. Following all general rules written in F1 is necessary to avoid problems.

4. multiaccounting is not allowed.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Roleplaying always gives a chance for cop and crim to have some fun apart from chasing, it also shows professionalism on the cop's part.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I am a chill guy who loves cars, music and my gf. I love to work IRL. I like to eat pizza a lot as its my favorite food. I also party hardcore. My favorite car is BMW. ///MPOWER
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are that I shoot pretty decent. I'm a good driver and I know the San Andreas map in the head. I can also RP decently. I also have a friendly attitude. Weaknesses are that sometimes I get angry but its only when I get like annoyed for 2-3 hours straight.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: FOX is one of the most active squads and I have many friends in it, I also have seen that the other members are all pretty nice
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I've just started my steps in the cop life but I believe that this place will help me grow into a successful law enforcer. I am a quick learner and I respect people, I think I could fit in the team just right.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Thank you for reading my app.

https://imgur.com/a/fHv6RCq