How long have you been playing on SAES? from 2017
How many hours do you play in a day? 4-8 hours in day
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 5 times

Previous gangs/squads?:
ICE: i was the HQ in lvl 0
NSWC: i left to join TST
Are you in any groups?: no
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: no

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths: driving,shooting,flyingn and jail
Weaknesses: my english is some bad

Describe Death match: that mean killing players with no reason and it's not allowed too .. you can get admin jail if you kill other player for no reason.
Describe Role Play: The meaning of role play is acting like a real policeman and create some roles and scenario between players
Describe Team Work: it's activity with our membre of TST

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]
https://imgur.com/a/VdbLTK4
Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i will get SS from f12 and report him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will bribe him without problems
Someone DMs you: i will get SS and report him too
An admin asks you something: Reply as soon as I can.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Drop whatever I was currently doing and proceed to answer to the higher up.

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? no
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? no
Where is our private forums?: Well with the new forums I do not really know.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John & Nfun
Why do you want to join TST?: because it's good squad to learn the cop and i wanna to get PC with TST
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: because i am a good cop i wanna to join TST and i can help my people in TST
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): i am hocine i create my account in 2017 i am good cop i wanna to join TST and i will get my Pro Cop with TST
Additional information: a not first my english is some bad

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear @tong

Thank you for your interest in The Strike Team. You are now under-review. This will mean our HQ team and normal members will open an discussion about you, and will eventually vote for you. You can have influence on this process by showing your interest to our members. Patrol with them, talk to them and show us your interest ingame. By doing this your chances will increase of being accepted. You will hear your answer in the next following days. Good luck!!!

-N.FUN
Vice Leader of The Strike Team

@tong said in TST - The Strike Team:

Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name: Tong
languages: arabic and english and french
Nationality: algerian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? no
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? no

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA? from 2017
How long have you been playing on SAES? from 2017
How many hours do you play in a day? 4-8 hours in day
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 5 times

Previous gangs/squads?:
ICE: i was the HQ in lvl 0
NSWC: i left to join TST
Are you in any groups?: no

Strengths: driving,shooting,flyingn and jail
Weaknesses: my english is some bad

Describe Death match: that mean killing players with no reason and it's not allowed too .. you can get admin jail if you kill other player for no reason.
Describe Role Play: The meaning of role play is acting like a real policeman and create some roles and scenario between players
Describe Team Work: it's activity with our membre of TST

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]
https://imgur.com/a/VdbLTK4
Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i will get SS from f12 and report him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will bribe him without problems
Someone DMs you: i will get SS and report him too
An admin asks you something: Reply as soon as I can.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Drop whatever I was currently doing and proceed to answer to the higher up.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? no
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? no
Where is our private forums?: Well with the new forums I do not really know.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John & Nfun
Why do you want to join TST?: because it's good squad to learn the cop and i wanna to get PC with TST
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: because i am a good cop i wanna to join TST and i can help my people in TST
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): i am hocine i create my account in 2017 i am good cop i wanna to join TST and i will get my Pro Cop with TST
Additional information: a not first my english is some bad

@N-FUN said in TST - The Strike Team:

Dear @tong

Thank you for your interest in The Strike Team. You are now under-review. This will mean our HQ team and normal members will open an discussion about you, and will eventually vote for you. You can have influence on this process by showing your interest to our members. Patrol with them, talk to them and show us your interest ingame. By doing this your chances will increase of being accepted. You will hear your answer in the next following days. Good luck!!!

-N.FUN

You have been ~[Accepted]~(lime), meet any COL or HQ ingame to get yourself a test.

Ingame Name: Luffy
languages: arabic, english and french
Nationality: tunisian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No

How long have you been playing MTA? 1years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 1years
How many hours do you play in a day? 4-5 hours in the day
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 4 visits in the day

Previous gangs/squads?:
ICE: i left bec i want to join all squad in saes
NSWC: Many noobs and no active member
CDC: left because i want to play all the time as Pplice
Are you in any groups?: No
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No

Strengths: driving / shooting / arresting and parashuting
Weaknesses: i can't play in a high ping or a low FPS

Describe Death match: Deathmatching is called only DM is means to attacking and killing someone in game with no reason.
Describe Role Play: Roleplay is means to acting someone role in game is like the real life.
Describe Team Work: Team work is mean to a squad play as a family and arrest many Crime in game.

https://i.imgur.com/8ist6yh.png?1

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i will get SS and after i will report him.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will ask him about his stars and after i will bribe him.
Someone DMs you: getting SS and after i will report him.
An admin asks you something: i will reply to him at a few second.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i will drop my work and going fast to him.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes, with sir Neversit
Where is our private forums?: IDK because i think TST have a new forums.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John And Nfun
Why do you want to join TST?: i want to join TST bec TST is a good squad and he have a fun members and i want to get PC with TST and with his members.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Maybe bec me is a good cop and i have a nice experience in game.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): me is aziz i am 17 years old me i am raised in tunisia and like to play a MTA in my free Time. and i have a dream in game and this dream is me i want to join TST.
Additional information: I am said all thing in the other answer.

@Lucifer said in TST - The Strike Team:

Dear @X-luffy-X , after a long discussion with our Leadership we finally decided to change your status to ~[denied]~(red), your application is too poor. You are also blacklisted from our squad, because you copied answers from people's apply. Do NOT apply again!

Regards.
The Strike Team HQ
Lucifer Morningstar (Major)

@X-luffy-X , not today.

@Danny2106 said in TST - The Strike Team:

@tong said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name: Tong

@N-FUN said in TST - The Strike Team:

Dear @tong

-N.FUN

You have been ~[Accepted]~(lime), meet any COL or HQ ingame to get yourself a test.

Thank you for your interest in The Strike Team. You are now ~[dennied]~(red).
You have failed The Strike Team tests, but thats not the end.We want to see you tring again and proving us that you deserve to become part of The Strike Team family.
You may apply again in one week,if you still interested.Good luckkkk!

Bangas,
HeadQuarter of The Strike Team

Ingame Name: KhaLil
languages: Arabic,Frensh and English
Nationality: Algeria
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Never
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? OC:Kicked,Inactive.,Ice:I do leave bcz there's much noobs there

How long have you been playing MTA? Since 2017
How long have you been playing on SAES? from 2018
How many hours do you play in a day? 3-4Hours per day.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Maybe 3-4Times.

Previous gangs/squads?:OC,ice
Are you in any groups?: N/A
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: N/A

Strengths: Arresting,Shooting,Driving,Roleplaying,Teamworking
Weaknesses: Lags.

Describe Death match: Killing someone withouut any reason
Describe Role Play: Acting like in real life
Describe Team Work:Helping your team as much and whenever they want.

https://imgur.com/0pPMlfm

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I will take Screenshot by pressing f12 and just make a simple Report and the admins will do the rest.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will say TST Not selling bribes.So i will not.
Someone DMs you:Just take ss and ill report him to the admins.
An admin asks you something: Ill do the possible to answear him because im respectfull others and high ranks than me.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will do the possible to answear him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes,Aspect
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Aspect.
Where is our private forums?:In the TST Section of Private things
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John and N.FUN
Why do you want to join TST?:Because i like to act as Police man so i choose TST because it's active one and loyal squad and the greatest squad on the server.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Im mature player and Active and Loyal member Also i can offer more things in-game
Additional information: Im Friendlyship.

@khalil06 said in TST - The Strike Team:

Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? OC:Kicked,Inactive.,Ice:I do leave bcz there's much noobs there

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I will take Screenshot by pressing f12 and just make a simple Report and the admins will do the rest.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will say TST Not selling bribes.So i will not.
An admin asks you something: Ill do the possible to answear him because im respectfull others and high ranks than me.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will do the possible to answear him

Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Aspect.
Why do you want to join TST?:Because i like to act as Police man so i choose TST because it's active one and loyal squad and the greatest squad on the server.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Im mature player and Active and Loyal member Also i can offer more things in-game

~[Accepted]~(lime) met any HQ or COL ingame to get a test.

Ingame Name: My ingame name is Lance
Nationality: Tunisian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?
MMC: Closed
RDMC: Closed
BloodZ: Left cause inactive

How long have you been playing MTA? Since 2015
How long have you been playing on SAES? from 2015
How many hours do you play in a day? 10 hours per day
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Every hour

Previous gangs/squads?:RDMC,MCC and BloodZ
Are you in any groups?: Yes, Age of Judgment
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No but i'm SAPA wannabe

Strengths: Arresting,Shooting,Driving,Roleplaying,Teamworking and flying
Weaknesses: Shitty FPS.

Describe Role Play: Acting in real life
Describe Team Work: Helping my squad as i can.

:::

https://imgur.com/a/MPFYEAY

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I'll tell him it's not allowed if he is new member or he do it Fault Or I do ScreenShoot and report
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will say him TST only arrest
Someone DMs you: I will tell him to read rules or take Screenshoot and report
An admin asks you something: I'll answer him the truth
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will answer him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes,Bidrift
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes bidrift
Where is our private forums?: In the The strike team Section
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John is Leader and vice Leader is N.FUN
Why do you want to join TST?: im an experienced and skilled player that can bring to The Strike Team all his efforts and power i'm a loyal,respected and faithful person that can support squad's members and help them .i keep helping and hanging with TST and doing all efforts and showing my skills to join this squad and i want to because really i like the teamwork and the activity of this squad also i know many members in TST and They are friendly. TST for me it's not a just squad it's my big family
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I think you should accept me, because I have skills in combat, teamworking and I am also a really helpful player. I would never leave a fellow squad member Die.. I would always try my best to help them
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): I'm Rayen, I'm 16 years old guy, I'm Tunisien and living Sousse, I've one brother And one sister, father is a police and mother is Paramedic, I like practicing fitness exercises, I like watching action movies, despite I'm athletic but, I adore fast food, I do not think that it really affects badly on me while practicing fitness exercises. I like video games.
Additional information:
alt-text

@Lancee said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name: My ingame name is Lance

I would like to apreciate your intrest but you have not shown any effort in game also I want you to know that unfortunetly the HQ team decided to ~[deny]~(red) your application.I would like to underline that you have to show maturity,loyalty etc...

The Strike Team Colonel NRG

Mr. @Lancee .You may not reply again in this topic you are ~[blacklisted]~(maroon)... I see that you are lying people about your profile and your ban records etc...

• You are Lance aka Orten,Axe,and others.

• You have ban,adminjail scores.

• You created accounts in forum for having followers and likes to your posts.

• You wrote : "LIKE MY APPLY SAPA AND TST CYA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH" to people. That's... That's... That's really annoying.

The Strike Team Colonel NRG

• 2 weeks later...

@unknown_LV said in TST - The Strike Team:

~[Part 1 / Personal information]~.

Ingame Name: Unknow_LV
languages: English
Nationality: Latvian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? yes,i was once a bans because i shot the wrong person but i shashed the thief for me for 24 hours all the first bans my backyard.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?No
MMC:closed

~[Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.]~

How long have you been playing MTA? 4 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 2 years
How many hours do you play in a day? 4-7 hours day

Previous gangs/squads?:ice, back-bullet,and FOX, F.BI, CUBAN CARS,ARMS DEAREL
Are you in any groups?: no am

~[[Part 3 Questions about your qualifications.]]~

Strengths: Arresting,Shooting
Weaknesses: good driver

~[Part 4 / What to do if.]~(teal,black)

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I'll tell him it's not allowed if he is new member or he do it Fault Or I do ScreenShoot and report
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will say him TST only arrest

Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes bidrift
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John is Leader and vice Leader is N.FUN
Why do you want to join TST?: im an experienced and skilled player that can bring to The Strike Team all his efforts and power i'm a loyal,respected and faithful person that can support squad's members and help them .i keep helping and hanging with TST and doing all efforts and showing my skills to join this squad and i want to because really i like the teamwork and the activity of this squad also i know many members in TST and They are friendly. TST for me it's not a just squad it's my big family
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I think you should accept me, because I have skills in combat, teamworking and I am also a really helpful player. I would never leave a fellow squad member Die.. I would always try my best to help them
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): I'm Rayen, I'm 16 years old guy, I'm Tunisien and living Sousse, I've one brother And one sister, father is a police and mother is Paramedic, I like practicing fitness exercises, I like watching action movies, despite I'm athletic but, I adore fast food, I do not think that it really affects badly on me while practicing fitness exercises. I like video games.
Additional information:

could you stop upvote yourself by your alternative forum accounts thnx in advance.

@Bone said in TST - The Strike Team:

@unknown_LV said in TST - The Strike Team:

~[Part 1 / Personal information]~.

Ingame Name: Unknow_LV
languages: English
Nationality: Latvian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? yes,i was once a bans because i shot the wrong person but i shashed the thief for me for 24 hours all the first bans my backyard.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?No
MMC:closed

~[Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.]~

How long have you been playing MTA? 4 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 2 years
How many hours do you play in a day? 4-7 hours day

Previous gangs/squads?:ice, back-bullet,and FOX, F.BI, CUBAN CARS,ARMS DEAREL
Are you in any groups?: no am

~[[Part 3 Questions about your qualifications.]]~

Strengths: Arresting,Shooting
Weaknesses: good driver

~[Part 4 / What to do if.]~(teal,black)

Additional information:

could you stop upvote yourself by your alternative forum accounts thnx in advance.

The answer is clear, thanks Bone for your cooperation with his actions.
Moving to the result, you just may not reply here anymore, next time when joining a squad be patient and less childish. You have been talked ingame for this case

~[Part 1 / Personal information.]~(navy)

Ingame Name: Officer.Funstein
Languages Spanish and English & Portugues.
Nationality: American
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?: N/A
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?: Yes

• Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Kicked: Help criminals, to escape ( bad desition ik and not random criminals, my friends)

~[Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.]~(navy)

How long have you been playing MTA? I have been playing for more than 1 year at MTA.
How long have you been playing on SAES? 3-4 Months, maybe more.
How many hours do you play in a day? Play for 6-12 hours a day
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Constantly

Previous gangs/squads?: FBI HRMC VLA CDC

~[Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.]~(navy,navy)

Strengths: Shooting and Driving and Arresting criminals.
Weakneeses: Flying.

Describe Deathmach: It is when I kill someone for no reason for fun or revenge that is forbidden and sanctioned.

Describe RolePlay: Is a role-playing game where you must interact with your role if for example a criminal parks where I as a police officer should not park, I must ask him for his driver's license papers and interact with him to achieve the role-playing game.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is a collaborative effort of one or more members to achieve a common goal or objective in the most efficient way possible.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)

Spoiler Text

~[Part 4 / What to do if.]~(navy)

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? : Report it to an administrator/staff for sanction because it's against the rules.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I'd say no, because to offer a bribe there has to be a role-playing game first.
Someone DMs you: aI would report it to an administrator/staff as it is forbidden and revenge is also forbidden.
An admin asks you something: I should pay attention and listen his words.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I should listen everything and respects decision, i am following rules always

~[Part 5 / Additional Questions.]~(navy)

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No one just found that it's a good squad.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? [TST]Beast[PVT] @Beasty
Where is our private forums?: Home -> Territorial Support Group (TSG): There is a subcategory but I cannot see it as I am not a member of TST.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader: @John , ViceLeader: @N-FUN
Why do you want to join TST?: Because I find that it is a good squad it is active and its members are respectful and respect the rules.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Because I will be loyal and I will bring good ideas to improve the TST every day and I am sure that if I get into trouble I will not get into trouble like other players and when I do a RP I will put the maximum effort to get it right.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): I'm Andres im born in United, states but live in Chile have family here, i like to play video-games and like to eat pizzas, burgers and meat :3

With love, Funstein_

Dear @Funstein ,
Thank you for submitting your application to us. We have came to the decision of passing to the next stage that will be made ingame. Therefore, you may consider your application ~[accepted]~(lime).
Notes:

• Good application and clean from admin records ingame.

Regards,
The Strike Team HQ
Bidrift

Ingame Name: McJoni
Languages :I do speak English,Arabic,Frensh.
Nationality: Algerien.
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Yes I was banned from server because MultiAccount.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? OC:A friend needs help within the squad so i change my side to Police side.
CripZ:Fight with the Leader.
FBI:Due to some problems.
ICE:Such of Noobs.
RDMC/MMC/Vendetta:Died.
TST:Also,Im coming back.

How long have you been playing MTA? Since 2011.
How long have you been playing on SAES? Since 2012...
How many hours do you play in a day? 300Hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 6-7Time per day.

Previous gangs/squads?: OC,FBI,RDMC,TST.The_Outfit.CripZ~,ICE.
Are you in any groups?: DDMC,Age Of Judjments.

Strengths: Shooting,Arresting,Driving,Flying,Teamworking...
Weaknesses: I got some problems with lagging ingame but ill fix it.
Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers:https://imgur.com/AhgP5Gs

Describe Deathmatch: Killing someone without reason
Describe RolePlay: Acting Like in real life.
Describe TeamWork:Herlping your team whenever they want .

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Well,simply i will took an ScreenShot and do the /report and send it to the Admin and the The Admins will do the rest.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will not accept,Because TST Aren't Offering bribes.
Someone DMs you: Ill open the tab first thing and see their hours because some players are new on the server and they doesn't know the rule so ill show him all what he need ,next,If he did it another time ill report him.
An admin asks you something: I will Answear him with all the information about his questions.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Ill say "roger" and go to him so fast.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? N.FUN.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Bidrift,NRG,N.FUN
Where is our private forums?: saesrp.uk,Squads private forums area.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader: John Vice Leader: [TST]Nfun[VL] PC
Why do you want to join TST?: Because i was an member there and i like TST's team and i have much friends there +i have all the experiance about the police's and their roleplayes Also I found that TST great one.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:They have a nice Team and Active and Loyal squad.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Im Jihad from Algeria im 19 years old i like playing Online games with my friends Like PUBG,and CS:GO also im friendlyship one i like playing SAES:RPG ...etc
Additional information:Thnx.

alt text
~[Part 1 / Personal information.]~(navy,navy)

Ingame Name: Officer.Rocoso
Languages: English and Spanish
Nationality: Colombian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Never.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? Never.

~[Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.]~(navy)

How long have you been playing MTA? Idk, but much time
How long have you been playing on SAES? 8-12 months i dont renember.
How many hours do you play in a day? 4-6 Hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Constantly.

Previous gangs/squads?: CDC/FBI/SAFP
Are you in any groups?: Yes, only sapa

~[Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.]~(navy)

Strengths: Shooting/tazing/parachuting/Teamwork/Tactics and Smartness
Weaknesses: i haven't Weaknesses.

Describe Deathmatch: it means killing another player or damage his vehicle without any Reason or an evidence.
Describe RolePlay: Roleplaty is acting like in Real life, every Class has a role to do.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is sharing Experience and working together to succed in something or to accomplish a mission perfectly.

========= Stats from Officer.Rocoso(Understaked015) =========
[Stopped Store Robberies]: 63
[Vehicles Repaired]: 1
[Truck Deliveries]: 10
[Kills]: 569
[Vehicles Extinguished]: 5
[Public Bank Robberies]: 1
[Players Revived]: 5
[Store Robberies]: 84
[Arrests]: 223
================ End of stats ================

~[Part 4 / What to do if.]~(navy)

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i will report them immidiately.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i don't bribe him unless in one situation if he was a cop.
Someone DMs you: i will take Screenshots and report him.
An admin asks you something: i answer him.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i respond to his call.

~[Part 5 / Additional Questions.]~(navy)
Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes my friend @Funstein
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? @Funstein & @N-FUN
Where is our private forums?: in Territorial Support Group (TSG) Section.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: @John is the Leader and @N-FUN is the Vice Leader.
Why do you want to join TST?: TST is a perfect squad and it has things that it makes it special than other squads, it has a cool team and friendly members i think it's the only squad i need.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: i am Honest guy friendly, and skilled.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): hello, i am rocoso, (Juan David) I am from Colombia i like play video-games and play in SAES.

With Sincerely, Rocoso.

Dear @McJoni,
Thank you for submitting your application to us. We have came to the decision of passing to the next stage that will be made ingame. Therefore, you may consider your application ~[accepted]~(lime).
Meet any COL+ ingame!
Notes: As an old TST member we will welcome you back aboard!

Your sincerely,

-N.FUN
vice Leader of The Strike Team

Dear @Rocoso,
Meet any COL+ ingame for your tests!
Note: We are happy to see you join our family!

Your sincerly,

-N.FUN
vice Leader of The Strike Team

Part 4 / What to do if.