TST - The Strike Team

Part 1 / Personal information.
accont name : hamedess1
Ingame Name: WWE>Zero
Languages arabic and english and french
Nationality:tunisien
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? i banned 1 time muted
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? no

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA? 2 year
How long have you been playing on SAES? 7 months / these is a know accont is playing 75 hour
How many hours do you play in a day? 5
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 5

Previous gangs/squads?: N/A
Are you in any groups?: no

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths: im good at driving planes and helicopters and im active and im good at shooting and sniping and im so good at RP and good at driving boat
Weaknesses: driving bikes

Describe Deathmatch: killing someone without reason
Describe RolePlay: acting like real life
Describe TeamWork: team with your friends to complete something

Add a picture of your stats by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i will report him and if i didn't got SS i will follow him and arrest him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will tell him
Someone DMs you: i will report him and if i did not got SS i will track him and arrest him
An admin asks you something: i will do it
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i will leave everything i'm doing and go to him

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? no but i was hanging with them
Where is our private forums?: idk
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: john is the leader and arma is the vL
Why do you want to join TST?: because its strong squad and respected squad and its really pro and it's active and friendly it's members and everyone in it and i thought that TST is inactive for a long period
* I hope to accepte me *

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name: Chepanii
Languages: Arabic,English,French
Nationality: Algerian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Yes its been 4 mounths before joining FBI /Reason:massive DM
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? Yes from FBI/Reason:Talking about my promotion.

How long have you been playing MTA? its been 8years
How long have you been playing on SAES? its been 8 years
How many hours do you play in a day? 3-4 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Once in a week

Previous gangs/squads?: FBI
Are you in any groups?: DZTG
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:No

Strengths: Driving,Shooting,Teamworking
Weaknesses: Flying

Describe Deathmatch: Attacks others or damageing these cars without any reason
Describe RolePlay: Its acting like Real life,Play your role as in real life.
Describe TeamWork:Is to complete the task successfully with the help of your squad.
Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler] https://imgur.com/aiQL4NK

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Take Screenshot and report
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will try to rp
An admin asks you something: I will try to help if i can.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will respond and help him.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes:Sniper
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes,Sniper
Where is our private forums?: In terrotorial support group section
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader is John and Vice Leader is Arma
Why do you want to join TST?: Because i want to be in the best squad with freindly members and i think TST has it all and its the best according to what my freind told me and what i saw
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:Im active,helpful and loyal,respectable,and im good at teamworking.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Im Kouider,im 26 years old,i live in algeria,i like play games.
Additional information: /

Dear @Chepanii we changed your status to ~[DENIED]~(red). We do not think you would fit TST yet. You might join SAPA first instead to learn the basics. Apply here if you follow this advice: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/657/sapa-recruitment-open

Dear @Meliodas we changed your status to ~[PENDING]~(orange). At first you patrolled with serveral members of us but after that we didn't saw you that often. Show us you are willing to join us by joining our members from time to time. After +/- 1 week we will give you your final awnser. For questions pm me or any other HQ.

@Meliodas after the tests we did with you we came to ~[DENIED]~(red) as result. You did not match our standards we think you should have within TST. We suggest you to join SAPA instead to become a better cop. After your procop diploma you can always try to join back. If you follow this advice use this link: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/657/sapa-recruitment-open

The Strike Team HQ
N.FUN(Chief of Staff)

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame Name: Iceberg
Languages: English,Arabic
Nationality: Egyptian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Yes,only once because i insulted someone arrested me at hospital without giving me a chance to escape,and this cop was admin,so i got banned for about 15 hour
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? left to join copside

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.415 hour

How long have you been playing MTA? 9 months
How long have you been playing on SAES? about 6 or 7 months
How many hours do you play in a day? about 6 or 7 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? regulary

Previous gangs/squads?: CripZ
Are you in any groups?: BES
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: no

Strengths: am very good in driving,shooting
Weaknesses: when my ping get high that makes me lag,so i cant kill or arrest or anything

Describe Deathmatch: it means some one kill other person without a reason or damaging other player's cars
Describe RolePlay: it means acting and do things like real life
Describe TeamWork: it means a group of players play and help each others and work together

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]https://imgur.com/a/piEoUgv

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? if the player in a gang i will report to the Lor VL or HQ ,if they didnt respond i will report to admins
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will tell him in a kind way that am not corrupted person,if he is a cop i will bribe him
Someone DMs you: i will warn him first,if he continued i will report
An admin asks you something: i will do what he asks
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i will immediately answer him and i will obey his orders

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? yes,cappo
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? n\a
Where is our private forums?: TSG sections in forums
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: L is John,VL is arma
Why do you want to join TST?: because i like the TST name,base,skins,color,and TST is one of the best squads in the server and i want to help stopping the crims with them
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I have skills and need something to improve it,and i think it will be completed in TST
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): my name is mostfaislam and am 16 years old,i always before doing things i think a lot,i'am not rude with others,if someone needs help i help him,i always care about others,and dream to be cop in real life
Additional information:n\a

Ingame Name: Smoke
Languages Tunisian, French, , English and arabic
Nationality: sousse
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? N/A
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? Well, I left a gang because i do another apply
How long have you been playing MTA? january 2018
How long have you been playing on SAES? Same, SAES its the only server I play at this moment
How many hours do you play in a day? Depends, if Im home or not but ill say 10 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? five times
Previous gangs/squads?: BBMC , CMC , and i hang with WA for 8 weeks and CDC 4 weeks
Are you in any groups?: never
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: Not yet, I will do an external apply
Strengths: Im serious when we need to be. I am a best driver i can drive shamal , DODO ext
Weaknesses: Im not very good at 1vs1 DeathMatch
Describe Deathmatch: Killing players without a valuable reason.
Describe RolePlay: Acting like in Real Life which mean that you need to integrate the work
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork hence the name suggest which consist of working with a team where each member have a precise work to do and everyone needs to rely on each other

Part 4 / What to do if.
What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? First of all I will PM to the avoider by telling him that he avoided my arrest, . If Ill catch him avoiding a second time I will take and Screen Shot and do (/report) to admins/staff with as reason rule break
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will tell him kindly that Im not a corrupted officer, but if the player is an officer I will bribe him.
Someone DMs you: I will PM him by telling him that he DMed me and I will take an SS and (/report) him to an Admin/Staff.
An admin asks you something: If his favour are in rules with my rules I will accept friendly.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will come the fastest
Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? yes , there is aspect sniper and bidift
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes a lot, well I think I patrolled with all TST members: aspect,bidirift and Sniper

Where is our private forums?: Well, I guess that its in saesrpg.uk but now with the new website I think that they changed the emplacement.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: The Leader of TST is Sir John And the Vice Leader is Sir,Arma

Why do you want to join TST?: Well I think because its a pretty good squad with active and friendly members, event thought TST was inactive for a long period but now the squad is back on feet again.
Give us at least one good reason to accept you?: Well, I passed more than 6 months in SAPA, a great academy, not because I was a bad cop, but I just liked the Squad so much and the members that, I was somehow impossible for me to leave it, and I think that if you ask someone in SAPA, they will have a good impression of me.
Tell us something about yourself (more than 30 words): Well, Im a 16 years old man I like to play games but not a lot just SAES this days.. I like to hang out with friends, I like to learn some new languages, I like to spearfish and sub fish. I play piano, guitar and I create my own music.
Additional information:

@Smoke After a pretty long and hard analysis of your application with our Leadership we are pretty sure that probably you copied someone's apply, we do not know which apply it is but i think that we already seen it. (https://saesrpg.uk/topic/70/tst-the-strike-team/5) We are probably wrong, anyways nice apply.

Dear @azizess01 you are blacklisted because you applied for something else while you wrote your apply for us, we see this as disrespectfull. Do NOT apply again!

Dear @Iceberg after our discussion with our members we decided to change your status to ~[denied]~(red), you may try to join SAPA to earn your ProCop diploma and earn more experience as cop, if you do this you are welcome to re-apply again. Apply here for SAPA: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/657/sapa-recruitment-open

The Strike Team HQ
N.FUN(Chief of Staff)

Dear @Smoke, after a long discussion with our Leadership we finally decided to change your status to ~[denied]~(red), you showed a big disrespect by copying someones application. You are also blacklisted from our squad. Do NOT apply again!

Regards.
The Strike Team HQ
Lucifer Morningstar (Major)

Ingame Name: Netro
Languages: Arabic / English
Nationality: Isreal
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?: N/A
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?: N/A

How long have you been playing MTA?: 1 years
How long have you been playing on SAES?: 7month ago
How many hours do you play in a day?: 4-5 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?: 6 times

Previous gangs/squads?: FBI / ICE / QRF / RKMC / BBMC
Are you in any groups?: CEO / DZTG
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: nope

Strengths: arrest / drive / shoot / parachut
Weaknesses: low fps

Describe Deathmatch: :Death-matching is the act of where one player goes up to another player and kills them without reason or cause. This is usually done where a civilian kills another civilian or a criminal killing a cop who isn't

Describe RolePlay:rp is roleplaying you chose a character and pretend your something your not could be a cop or criminal and then you try living up to your idear of the role your playing

Describe TeamWork:Teamwork is a collaborative effort of one or more members to achieve a common goal or objective in the most efficient way possible

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler] : https://imgur.com/a/gIlulfL

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?: Call admin, or just report (take ss as proof, if i can, by pressing f12 and attach it to report panel)

What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?: I arest him because i good cop.

Someone DMs you: i will take SS and report him

An admin asks you something: i will talk with him

Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?: i'll respond to him and react to his orders whenever i'm avaible.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?: [TST]Sniper[MAJ] suggested me to apply for TST.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?: [TST]Sniper[MAJ]
Where is our private forums?: in TST Group and i can't reach it since i'm not a TST member.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Arma is the Vice Leader and johhn is the Leader
Why do you want to join TST?: Because i want to learn more new skills and get an nice reputation from this squad also i got a friends from the TST
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: i very loyal got a rare skills and always i active
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Well I'm an ordinary man I go to a football practice every day I'm in high school Anything else I remember I think that TST will be the second family after the FBI

Additional information: nope

Dear @XxNetroxX

After the discussion we came to a decision.

Your Application is ~[DENIED]~(red), Due to Poor Application. We advice you to join ~[SAPA]~(#53b0f2) first to gain more experience as a cop and get your ProCop Diploma: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/657/sapa-recruitment-open
By the way it's "John" not "Johhn"

Regards,
The Strike Team HQ

~[Part 1 / Personal information]~(navy)

Ingame Name: NORI
Languages arabic and frensh
Nationality:algerian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? yes :i got ban when i was newbie .
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No

~[Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.]~(navy)

How long have you been playing MTA? 01 year
How long have you been playing on SAES? 01 year
How many hours do you play in a day? 5 - 6 hours in day
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? all times
Previous gangs/squads?: FBI
Are you in any groups?: N/A

~[Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications]~(navy)

Strengths: i can say iam good in driving , shooting, sniping and teamwork
Weaknesses: fly with heli .
Describe Deathmatch: mean kill other player with out reason for revenge/enjoy (this not allowed in Rpg sevrer)
Describe RolePlay: acting like real life and make action for enjoy and more fun
Describe TeamWork: mean to be helpful and work with your team to stop armed robbery or arresting any suspect. or making RP

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]
alt text
~[Goodie]~(magenta) still best arrester with 22K

~[Part 4 / What to do if.]~(navy)

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? take SS and report to Hq if he is in squad or gang if no i will press F1/report to admin.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? asking how he got level wanted and after that i decide if i want bribing or not.
Someone DMs you: take SS and report to Hq if he is in squad or gang If not report to admin.
An admin asks you something: sure i will answer .
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? responding and listen to the orders.

~[Part 5 / Additional Questions.]~(navy)

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Sniper
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? yes with Firas , Sniper , Lucifer
Where is our private forums?: saesrpg.uk > Territorial Support Group section
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: john is the L and Arma is the VL
Why do you want to join TST?: The Strike Team is strong Squad and old one , i have friends there i wannabe with them and you can say is some change cuz i was in FBI (07 month ago ) and i like TST Role (raiding bases & store robberies )
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: well iam loyal and active player , i love do effort and prove my self and i want help and
learn more about TST.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): i am nori from algeria exactly Oran city i have 22 years ago i'm working on Municipality Library 4 years ago , i love play/watch football and video games and i love make videos about SAES .
Additional information: N/A

Ingame Name:Chepa
Languages:Arabic,French,English
Nationality:Algeria
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?Yes when i was newbie/Reason:Massive DM
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?Kicked/Reason:I asked for level and i insist!i didnt know that i must not ask for the level.

How long have you been playing MTA?Since 2012
How long have you been playing on SAES?Since 2012
How many hours do you play in a day?2-4 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?Two three times

Previous gangs/squads?:FBI
Are you in any groups?:DZTG

Strengths:Driving,shooting,teamworking
Weaknesses:using Sniper

Describe Deathmatch:It is the fact of attacking or killing another person for no raison.
Describe RolePlay:Roleplaying is the act of incarnating a character and doing his Job in game.
Describe TeamWork:Its working collaboratively with a group of people in order to achieve a goal

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]
https://i.imgur.com/dVA1kf3.png
Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?Take Ss and report.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I will ask how he got stars if he is a cop and i decide,if he is criminel i will try to RP
Someone DMs you:Take Ss and report.
An admin asks you something:I will answer
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?Answer and i will do what he asks

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?/
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?Yes/Sniper,Nori and i had the chance to hang with TST members when they was active its been long time
Where is our private forums?:Territorial Support Group Section
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:The Leader is sir john and the Vice Leader is sir Arma
Why do you want to join TST?:Because i want to start new life on cop side and i decide to join this TST to be professional cause they are professional they work as a Team and i have freinds there.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:Well,im active,loyal,freindly and i want help and I'll do everything for TST.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):Well,im Kouider from Algeria i have 26 years old i like play and watch football favorite team is Man utd ,i like play video games.
Additional information:/

Ingame Name:x.X.luffy.X.x
Languages: arabic,frenshand english
Nationality: tunisien
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?yes, massive DM
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?Kicked/Reason: No

How long have you been playing MTA?Since 2016
How long have you been playing on SAES?Since 2017
How many hours do you play in a day? 4-5 hours in the day
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Two

Previous gangs/squads?:PDP
Are you in any groups?:yes PDP
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No

Strengths:Driving,shooting,arresting
Weaknesses: swimming and souting with sniper
Describe Deathmatch :death matching means killing someone without reason .
Describe RolePlay: Roleplay means willing someone without reason .
Describe TeamWork: mean to be helpful and work with your team to stop armed robbery or arresting a suspect making RP

truck delivries 34 / amount of arrest 1118 / amount of kill 300 / stopped store roberry 136 / store roberies 185 / public bank roberry 3 / player revived 6

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? take SS and report
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I will ask how he got stars and i will RP
Someone DMs you: take SS and report
An admin asks you something: I will answer
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i answer and i do what he asks

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? No me in TST i talk anly with nori and nori dont suggest me to aplly
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? yes i have a chanse to hang with TST Nori
Where is our private forums?: Territorial Support Group section
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: john is the Leader and Arma is the Vice Leader
Why do you want to join TST?: Because i want to start new life on cop side and i decide to join this TST to be professional cause they are professional they work as a Team and i have freind there.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Well,im activ,loyal,friendly and i want help and I'll do everything for TST.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): hi i am aziz i am 17 years old i love play saes rpg and ilove to play in TST car i will play with tst nori and with any TST.
Additional information:N/A

Dear @X-luffy-X , after a long discussion with our Leadership we finally decided to change your status to ~[denied]~(red), your application is too poor. You are also blacklisted from our squad, because you copied answers from people's apply. Do NOT apply again!

Regards.
The Strike Team HQ