• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Razak said in TST - The Strike Team:

Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name:RaZak
Languages:English.Frensh.Arab.
Nationality:Algerian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? Yes FBI/inactive in discord & OC/I wrong :Spawn Police and The Rules Say Spawn As Criminal

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA? 4 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 250H+
How many hours do you play in a day? 3H
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 1H

Previous gangs/squads?:OC GANG | FBI Squad
Are you in any groups?:Sons
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: Yes

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths:M4 Kill .Fast Taser .Fast Move
Weaknesses:I have no weaknesses

Describe Deathmatch:killing someone without reason
Describe RolePlay:Playing Come A Real
Describe TeamWork:The team is a group of individuals working together to achieve specific and shared goals

"stats" picture:
alt text

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?:I take your photo and i will do a report
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will bibe Him /bribe
Someone DMs you:I'il tell him to stop.if it still continues I take his photo and report
An admin asks you something:I will respond with respect
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?i will leave everything and i'm doing and go to him with respect

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Danny
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? TST-NRG
Where is our private forums?:In Territorial Support Group section And tdf
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:John Leader & Arma ViceLeader
Why do you want to join TST?:Because I am Pro Squad Member & i Like Pro Cops Come TST And The Member's of TST LIKE me
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:I am PRO COP and You Can Show that In Game
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):
i like play saes because rpg good & The PLayer's Playing Come A real
i'm 17 years old
i like Gang's And Sqaud's
I love music
i am active in facebook
Additional information:
I am Good RolePlay Player

~[Denied]~(red), Don't PM our HQ's to check your aplication we have to talk about each applicant and that could take 30 min - 3 days.

You are free to Re-apply in 3 days. (without pming our HQ's)

Dear @Flexman ,
After a bit of discussion within the executive team of The Strike Team, we have decided to give you a prechance for you to fix your application. You have a full deadline of 48 hours starting from now. Make sure you fix the following things as best as you can:

• Providing right and/or correct informations about questioning part

• Providing and showing more efforts in descripting things on your application

Sincerely,
The Strike Team HQ, Bidrift

Ingame Name:khalil
Languages:english-arabic
Nationality:Tunisians
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?Nope
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? HS Closed /Black bullet i left for help Strong in gang Called WA, /WA i left cuz strong inviting kids/ outfit Closed/BS Closed

How long have you been playing MTA? 7 years
How long have you been playing on SAES?i start in 2014
How many hours do you play in a day?8 Hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?6 Hours per day

Previous gangs/squads?:HS / Black bullet, /WA,/outfit/BS
are you in any groups?:IAC
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:Nope, I haven't

Strengths: Well, my strenghts its my experience, my driving, shooting skills. I like teamworking and roleplyas.
Weaknesses: Im not best pilot, but i'm trying to make my skills better in that

Describe Deathmatch:Its killing persons without reason.
Describe RolePlay:Roleplay is a way of acting like in real life if you were that character.
Describe TeamWork:Teamwork its a playing in team with some partner helping them and make actions together.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame) https://imgur.com/a/PLiIfxx

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I will take ss and report him.

What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I will bribe him, after mini RP.
Someone DMs you:I will take ss and report him. and report him,ez
An admin asks you something:: I will answer him, and talk. and be helpfull
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will help him, if needs something . and i listen orders

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?Nope
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?
Where is our private forums? Home = Territorial Support Group (TSG): and choose TST topic
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:[TST]John[L] SAES>TheKiller /[TST]Nfun[VL]
Why do you want to join TST?:?: In my experience was only gangs, Im tired, and wanna try new life on SAES, I think TST is best variant for me, I can give a lot of things into squad.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:First its my experiecne, second its my activity, and third its my skills. I wanna help TST with activity, I can hos
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):my name is khalil , I'm 24 years old , I'm living in Tunisa precisely in sfax one of the best coastal cities , In leisure time ,I practice sport , sometimes we go to the cafe , as well I enjoy playing football ,I'm a Real Madrid fan such I can not miss any game , i watched all the team matches , my favourite player is cristiano ronaldo

@khalil said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name:khalil
Languages:english-arabic
Nationality:Tunisians
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?Nope
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? HS Closed /Black bullet i left for help Strong in gang Called WA, /WA i left cuz strong inviting kids/ outfit Closed/BS Closed

How long have you been playing MTA? 7 years
How long have you been playing on SAES?i start in 2014
How many hours do you play in a day?8 Hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?6 Hours per day

Previous gangs/squads?:HS / Black bullet, /WA,/outfit/BS
are you in any groups?:IAC
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:Nope, I haven't

Strengths: Well, my strenghts its my experience, my driving, shooting skills. I like teamworking and roleplyas.
Weaknesses: Im not best pilot, but i'm trying to make my skills better in that

Describe Deathmatch:Its killing persons without reason.
Describe RolePlay:Roleplay is a way of acting like in real life if you were that character.
Describe TeamWork:Teamwork its a playing in team with some partner helping them and make actions together.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame) https://imgur.com/a/PLiIfxx

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I will take ss and report him.

What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I will bribe him, after mini RP.
Someone DMs you:I will take ss and report him. and report him,ez
An admin asks you something:: I will answer him, and talk. and be helpfull
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will help him, if needs something . and i listen orders

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?Nope
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?
Where is our private forums? Home = Territorial Support Group (TSG): and choose TST topic
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:[TST]John[L] SAES>TheKiller /[TST]Nfun[VL]
Why do you want to join TST?:?: In my experience was only gangs, Im tired, and wanna try new life on SAES, I think TST is best variant for me, I can give a lot of things into squad.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:First its my experiecne, second its my activity, and third its my skills. I wanna help TST with activity, I can hos
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):my name is khalil , I'm 24 years old , I'm living in Tunisa precisely in sfax one of the best coastal cities , In leisure time ,I practice sport , sometimes we go to the cafe , as well I enjoy playing football ,I'm a Real Madrid fan such I can not miss any game , i watched all the team matches , my favourite player is cristiano ronaldo

Dear applicant,Our HQ team decided to put your application to ~[denied]~(maroon,red), due to the fact that you have a lack of roleplay skills as an police officer.,you may reapply after 2 weeks if you're still interested.

alt metni

Regards,
John
TST HQ Team

Ingame Name: Max
Languages Arabic and English
Nationality: Egyption
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No

How long have you been playing MTA? Since 2015
How long have you been playing on SAES? i started Playing SAES In 2015
How many hours do you play in a day? 855 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 3 Times in a Day

Previous gangs/squads?: I joined NSWC and Left for Some reasons
Are you in any groups?: NO
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: NO

Strengths: Arrest crims and put Them into jail And RP with them And stopped StoreRobberies
Weaknesses: Arrest Cops From official squad Like FBI . ICE TST SAFP and More ........

Describe Deathmatch: Killing players with No reason And Shooting players Cars In Unfairly Way
Describe RolePlay: RP That We acting In Server Like real life We must Follow That Role Completely
Describe TeamWork: Like got your Friend and Play together As team and succes in Doing Something LIke stop crims

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]
https://i.imgur.com/oiVtlay.png
Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I Will take SS for him and Report Him To SAES members
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I Will bribe Him And when He tell me thank you I tell him Nothing Proplem
Someone DMs you: I tell him That Deathmatch Not allowed Read roles or I will Report You
An admin asks you something: I understand Him and Listen To Him And Do /pray For Respect Him
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I understand Him And listen To all his words And Respect Him and Do /pary

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No One
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? I Helped One when i spawn Paramedic And he Tell me Thank You ! [TST]Patroit
Where is our private forums?: Home = Territorial Support Group (TSG): and choose TST topic
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: L= John, VL= N.Fun
Why do you want to join TST?: Because i See TST is better than All squads and i would like really join IT
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Because Iam a good cop and respect members that is higher Than Me And follow Roles
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Iam Mohamed Hossam From Egypt I live in Alex in egypt I like war games and some football Games i like MTA and tell my Friends Play it They tell The server SAES is FUN ! We all talk About SAES and I told them Read roles before Playing Server We have Good time Playing And work as team I have 1 brother Likes This GAME Iam happy For joining SAES ! .

@Flexman said in TST - The Strike Team:

Re: TST - The Strike Team
Ingame Name: Flex

Dear @Flexman ,
After a bit of discussion within the executive team of The Strike Team, we have decided to give you the chance to show and improve yourself to our menbers. You are now ~[Pending]~(yellow,orange)

Make sure you hang around and improve yourself to us.
Best regards,
The Strike Team HQ, Bangas.

@radri said in TST - The Strike Team:

@John this Khalil just copied my Application cripz tell us about urself he copied it from my app
sorry for posting here.

Khalil already have been dennied there was not reason for you to say that.
Also if you or anybody wants to give us information about our applicants make sure you bring proofs and make sure you do it on Private message.

Please do not post anything like that again on TST main forum.

Apreciated,
Bangas.

ngame Name: Baris
Languages: Dutch , English
Nationality: Dutch
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Not that i can remember
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? Not that i can remember

How long have you been playing MTA? 6 Years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 6 years
How many hours do you play in a day? 2 hours a day
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? As often as i can

Previous gangs/squads?: yeah TST , FBI and the outfit
Are you in any groups?: Centrino , SAP
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: I used to have it , but it got removed because of inactivity i think.

Strengths: Driving , Shooting and my patience
Weaknesses: I can have a hard time with paradropping

Describe Deathmatch: Killing someone for no reason
Describe RolePlay: Roleplay is taking a role as a character or person
Describe TeamWork: Working together to achieve a goal.

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I'd report him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I'd ask him what he did and accept it
Someone DMs you: I would report him
An admin asks you something: Answer the questions
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Always listen

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yeah , I used to be a TST member in 2013 till 2014
Where is our private forums?: I have no idea
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John is the leader and Arma the Vice leader
Why do you want to join TST?: I want to be in TST because i used to be a TST member and i think its one of the best police forces out there
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am a highly skilled MTA player with alot of knowlegde
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): I am baris and i am 20 years old . I live in the netherlands. I like to play Arma 3 Life and MTA . When i am playing these games i like to be on as a police officer .

alt text
First of all... Hello. I was talking with mr.scooter and i got an idea about being alliance with SAFP. Nobody has any problem about SAFP members or anything in SAFP. Already we both like both of squads. I gave scooter my idea before one month. I tried to get a free date for meeting. I found today and we met with SAFP. John,Madrazo,Glayd,Shadro,Scooter,Me were there. We talked about our future and what will happen after being alliance. (I did not forget to take permission from our head officer). Finally we gave sign and we became allie. Good job SAFPTST
alt text

Dear @Flexman ,
After a discussion with the executive team within your own person, we have noticed that you did create/joi another organization while your application was held by our team. Therefore, I may announce you that you are ~[denied]~(red), you may reapply in one month from now, if you are interested. We also advice you to gain some ingame knowledge through joining SA Police Academy through this link ( https://saesrpg.uk/category/184/application-section ) and your chances in being a striker will increase.
Sincerely,
The Strike Team HQ,
Bidrift

Ingame Name: Jax
Languages: Lithuanian & English
Nationality: Lithuanian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Once for abusing a radio station, twice I believe for impersonating an administrator & once for being part of a copycat server.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? CripZ - Avoiding Arrest a few years back.

How long have you been playing MTA? Too many years to count most likely 5-8 years.
How long have you been playing on SAES? Since late 2013
How many hours do you play in a day? Not many nowadays since my girlfriend wouldn't let me play but we ain't together no more so I'm hoping to get a few more hours in, so probably from 1-4 hours.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? once or twice a day.

Previous gangs/squads?: Organization Zero, Blood Brothers MC & BloodZ. I'll be honest I was part of a lot of organizations in the past but after my unban I saw it as a fresh start and I don't really like talking about the past since I was a unloyal and very untrusted & unstable individual, but if you'd like to hear about this further feel free to contact me in-game or through the forum private messaging system.
Are you in any groups?: RadioSA.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No.

Strengths: Teamwork, good communication skills, excellence and perseverance.
Weaknesses: Used to have a short temper but been calmer lately. Not many i can think of.

Describe Deathmatch: Dealing damage to any person/vehicle for no reason.
Describe RolePlay: Acting out a role from the physical world in the virtual one.
Describe TeamWork: Working together as a team with other people to achieve greater things together.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers:

:::

alt text

:::

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Take a screenshot or a few & report it.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? If the criminal doesn't have a high wanted level then if I'm feeling nice I'd offer him a bribe.
Someone DMs you: F12 & Report.
An admin asks you something: Reply as soon as I can.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Drop whatever I was currently doing and proceed to answer to the higher up.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Nope.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Not really but I do have a basic knowledge of the members.
Where is our private forums?: Well with the new forums I do not really know.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John & Nfun
Why do you want to join TST?: I've realised that I should turn a new page in my saes career & leave the criminal life behind and try to become the best officer in San Andreas. Anyways I've heard stories about how TST has been one of the greatest squads in the community & I'd like to give it a shot with all I've got at becoming part of the best. I've had a rough saes career but hopefully I can change all of that if the chain of command decides to give me a chance.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am a motivated individual who will do anything to reach my goals, I'm good at working together in a team of multiple individuals and leading. If I would be given this chance I'd prove myself to the chain of command as one of the best recruits at least that's what my aim would be.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Name's Dovydas, David translated into english, I live in a small town in the North East of Scotland & enjoy going out with friends partying & having a great time, I enjoy different types of sports such as football, basketball & few others but don't play anything too often, I've had a bit of a rough slide in my lifetime but trying to learn from my mistakes and improve on myself and become a better person. I've got a huge love for music, it's been in my life since I was born and I've never let go without it I'd be nothing.
Additional information: Don't have any additional information apart from saying thanks for taking your time to read through my application and possibly considering giving me a chance at being with the best.

alt text
~[Part 1 / Personal information.]~

Ingame Name: Lilskies.
Languages I do speak English, Arabic and a bit Frensh.
Nationality: I am Tunisian.
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Yes, I got banned because the admins thought i was abusing my PING, because i can go through the jail's cell door without waiting it to open.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? WA, I was kicked because i have a problem with mumber.

~[Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.]~

How long have you been playing MTA? I started playing MTA in 2014.
How long have you been playing on SAES? I've been playing on SAES:RPG for 2 years.
How many hours do you play in a day? 776 hours, because i was a bit inactive.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Every day to check the news and to post my activities,rps, And events.

Previous gangs/squads?: RKMC,ToB,ICE,TST,FBI,WA
Are you in any groups?: N/A
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No.

~[Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.]~

Strengths: My strengths are shooting, driving, playing in teamwork, and spamming media archive with My activities, Eevents, Rps.
Weaknesses: Sometimes lag, Driving plane.

Describe Deathmatch: When you kill someone or destroy vehicles without any proper reason.
Describe RolePlay: Roleplay is acting like real life.
Describe TeamWork: Acting together doing tactics together but most and foremost interperation and seeing the dangers coming while covering them with your teammate.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler] https://imgur.com/a/SAIAQYo

~[Part 4 / What to do if.]~

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Take Screenshot and use /report.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I only bribe cops so, if the player is a cop I'll bribe him.
Someone DMs you: Take Screenshot and report to Hq if he is in squad or gang If not report to admin.
An admin asks you something: Sure i will answer .
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Responding and listen to the orders.

~[Part 5 / Additional Questions.]~

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Fun.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes, with Aspect, Fun.
Where is our private forums?: saesrpg.uk > Territorial Support Group section
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John is the L and Fun is the VL
Why do you want to join TST?: Well I think because its a pretty good squad with active and friendly members, Event thought TST was inactive for a long period but now the squad is back on feet again.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Well iam loyal and active player , I love do effort and prove my self and i want help and lean more about TST.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello there! My name is Mahdi, i am 16 years old. I am from Tunisia and i currently live in Sousse. I have 1 brother, he is 17 years old. I like playing video games, such as MTA, Rust and PES. I started playing SAES in 2016, i guess. That's all for now.

Dear @J-a-x ,
Thank you for your interests for our team. I would like to inform you that your application is missing some answers in the Part 3, please fix that within 48 hours and expect an answer from our part in the next few days, your application is beind held by our team. You still have the right to edit your application meanwhile.

Dear @Lilskies ,
Thank you for your interests for our team. I would like to inform you that your application is being held by our team. You still have the right to edit your application meanwhile.

Sincerely,
The Strike Team HQ

@Bidrift said in TST - The Strike Team:

Dear @Lilskies ,
Thank you for your interests for our team. I would like to inform you that your application is being held by our team. You still have the right to edit your application meanwhile.

Sincerely,
The Strike Team HQ

Hey @Bidrift
I just wanted to tell you that i fixed my whole application...actually, i re-wrote all of it!

Dear @J-a-x,
Thank you for your interests in joining our team, let's get into the topic. After a long discussion within the executive team, we have decided to give you a chance in. You have successfully passed the application stage. Therefore, we are happy to announce that you are ~[accepted]~(lime), please contact one of our colonels or headquarters in order to receive your final tests. We wish you good luck!

Sincerely,
The Strike Team HQ

@Lilskies said in TST - The Strike Team:

~[Part 1 / Personal information.]~

Ingame Name: Lilskies.

Dear @Lilskies ,
I would like to apreciate your intrest but you have not shown any effort in game also I want you to know that unfortunetly the HQ team decided to ~[deny]~(red) your application.I would like to underline that you have to show maturity,loyalty,in game activity,etc... to become part of The Strike Team.
Anyways feel free to apply again in 3 days,if you still intrested.

Best Regards,
The HQ team,Bangas.