TST - The Strike Team

Dear @zeus74330 .

After Reading all your scouting Reports and after long patrols with you, The Strike Team HQ came to a decision.

Your Application is -=(lime)ACCEPTED=- Find any HQ ingame for your tests and Welcome Aboard.

Commander Gravity.
On behalf of TST HQ Team.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear @xxzizouxx Your status has changed to DENIED because you decided to join ICE, not only do we find this rude but also disrespectful. So you are also added to the blacklist of TST. You CAN NOT apply again.

-The Strike Team HQ

Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name:Stalin
LanguagesRussian,English
Nationality:Russian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?N/A
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?OC-Inactivity,CripZ-Rulebreaking gang rules,ThC-Adminjailed.

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA?6 years
How long have you been playing on SAES?5 years
How many hours do you play in a day?5-7 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?3 times

Previous gangs/squads?:
SoA-I left because join to MMC as interchange,but didnt ask HQ about it and was kicked from MMC
CDC-I left for join cop side
SAFP-I left because tired from cop life
OC-Kicked because i was inactivity , second fight with HQ in CC
CripZ(x3)-Two times kicked,3-i left because have problems with members
ThC-Kicked because i was adminjailed.
Zero-Left because i want to start cop life,and i have problems with members
Are you in any groups?:TMH,SAM,BES,YP,KTN(vip)
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:Nope.

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths:Driving,shooting
Weaknesses:Parachuting and my lower FPS

Describe Deathmatch:Killing without reason it's not allowed.
Describe RolePlay:Real life, like you playing for a op, you have to do everything in real life.
Describe TeamWork:All understand each other respect and listen

Add a picture of your "stats" by https://imgur.com/a/7AKVDQI (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I will take SS and write report.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I arest him because i good cop.
Someone DMs you:Take SS and do report.
An admin asks you something:I will talk with him.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will help him.

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?No one.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?Lucifer,Gravity,Lily.
Where is our private forums?:In Territorial Support Group section
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:John is leader and Arma vice leader.
Why do you want to join TST?:Because it's strong squad in server,and have many good members.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:I'm unique
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):My real name is Ilyas,im 15 years old.I like play football in real life,I live in Russia country is Cheylabinks.I like too play computer games akka CS:GO,MTA etc... I went to grade 9 at school.
Additional information:Nope.

Ingame Name:Bencxe
Languages: English/Hungarian/Germany
Nationality: Hungary
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No

How long have you been playing MTA? 2,5 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? I started the saes 5month(s)
How many hours do you play in a day?5-6 max 8-12h
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?always,when im at Home.

Previous gangs/squads?: ICE
Are you in any groups?: No
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No

Strengths: Teamwork,Shooting,Helping,Driving
Weaknesses:shooting with UZI

Describe Deathmatch: Killing/shooting a car/player without any reason.example: im shooting a Police car just for "fun".
Describe RolePlay: role play, realistic actions
Describe TeamWork: Helping for members,in Tactic,Action(s)etc.
Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]https: https://imgur.com/a/sb1sxyh

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I call an admin, or report him+ i can send ScreenShot with F12/prntsc button,and
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I try to make RolePlay(RP)
Someone DMs you:I can call an free Admin+i can take/send a Screenshot to Admins in with /report command
An admin asks you something:i Give my helpful answer to Admin
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I answer,and im help for him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?: Yes,Rowdy
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?: Yes,Rowdy
Where is our private forums?: saesrpg.uk
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John/Thekiller,Arma
Why do you want to join TST?: I want to be a good member of Squad,Teamwork,Patrolling,RP-s,and good TST members
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:I can help for the recently joined members,
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is Bence Gombos,I Live in Hungary with my family,i Really like play MTA+Basketball,and Computer games.
Additional information:

Ingame Name: jackson
Languages turkish , english and arabic
Nationality: turkish
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? no
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? ICE : left to join TST - DEA : left because it died - FBI : because i was want to join a new squad

How long have you been playing MTA? 4 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 2 year
How many hours do you play in a day? 8
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 10

Previous gangs/squads?: ICE - DEA - FBI - OC - MK - SAPA
Are you in any groups?: IC
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: no

Strengths: i'm good at RP and good at using snipers and driving cars and using M4 and driving bikes and helicopters and planes
Weaknesses: i bad in drive bike

Describe Deathmatch: DM is killing someone for no reason
Describe RolePlay: RP is acting like real life
Describe TeamWork: team work is working together to achive something

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i will take SS to him and report him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will RP with him then i will bribe him
Someone DMs you: i will report him
An admin asks you something: i will do it
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i will come to him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? no
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? yes olaf
Where is our private forums?: idk
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: john is the L and arma is the VL
Why do you want to join TST?: TST is a strong and pro squad and it was great in the old days and it's still great until now and i was have past exprince in squads and as a cop too and i think that i know most of places in SAES so if you told me to respond to a turf war maybe let's say at the big ear then i will know the place , etc....
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: i'm pro and loyal and mature i'm good at RP very much and i hope to be a member of a great squad like TST and i have exprince with pull over since i was in SAPA so i know how to use the binds and when should i use it
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): my name is jackson and i have 14 years old i live in turkia and i'm so good at school and my english skills too and i love sunrise and sunset
Additional information: i left ICE

Ingame Name: Brian
Languages: Hungary, English
Nationality: Hungarian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? no
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? no

How long have you been playing MTA? 1years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 6months
How many hours do you play in a day? 3-4 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 3 times / day

Previous gangs/squads?: ICE, SAFP.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No

Strengths: Driving, Shooting, Arresting, Parachuting
Weaknesses: Driving with nitro

Describe Deathmatch: Killing, attacking players for no reason.
Describe RolePlay: Roleplay is work as in real life.
Describe TeamWork: TeamWork is work with your partner(s).

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

:::

https://imgur.com/L7zFiqF

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I will press F12 for ScreenShot and I will do /report and report that guy wich will avoid.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? If he doesnt know what is RP then I will bribe him.
Someone DMs you: Take SS and report to admin.
An admin asks you something: I will answer to admin wich ask me.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? if someone called I have to respond immediately.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? No
Where is our private forums?: saesrpg.uk
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader: John | Vice Leaders: TheKiller, Arma
Why do you want to join TST?: I want join TST beacuse they are very active. I want to learn a new skills.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Cause I am good player. Also I am active.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is Adam. Im from Hungary. Im 15 years old. Im very active in SAES. I like play football.
Additional information: N/A

Ingame Name: Firas
Languages: french, english and arabic
Nationality: Tunisian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? yea i was kicked from the server but it was a joke from a staff member cuzz i was in his building area when he was doing some building staff.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? no i haven't been kicked from a s gang/squad

How long have you been playing MTA? i don't rly remember but i think i've been playing mta for a year.
How long have you been playing on SAES? a year.
How many hours do you play in a day? like 2 to 3 hours or less it depends on the mood or the time i have.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? once or twice per week to check news but i have appliyed for something i check forums everyday.

Previous gangs/squads?:
Are you in any groups?: no.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: Yes i have the PC diploma.

Strengths: i'm almost good at everything even i had a weakness point but not anymore i became better in sapa and i hope i perform more better in TST
Weaknesses: no weakness point maybe i'll discover it in TST who knows hehe.

Describe Deathmatch:
Describe RolePlay: Role Play is when u act like in real life act and react just like the same u do in RL.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is when u cooperate with someone else in order to succeed something.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]: https://imgur.com/a/ArEUenp

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i need to take a sceenshot and report him for avoing arrest.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?: i'll give him a bribe but i'll ask him questions (how u got the wanted stars) ect..
Someone DMs you: i'll take a screen shot if i could then i'll report him.
An admin asks you something: i'll listen to him and act gently.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i'll respond to him and react to his orders whenever i'm avaible.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, TST|Rocker|HQ suggested me to apply for TST.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? yea i'm always spawned as a police man and i patrolled with all the different squads but i don't really remember the names.
Where is our private forums?: in TST Group and i can't reach it since i'm not a TST member.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Arma is the Vice Leader and johhn is the Leader
Why do you want to join TST?: i felt that TST is a good place for me where i can perform just like i used to do in SAPA and i hope i'll learn now things from TST
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: okay, there's many reasons like pc and experience ect.. but i have a good reason for u i don't like negaivity specialy between the members so i hope we're all good and if someone has a problem with me please tell me in game before joining TST.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): well i'm a normal guy i go to gym everyday i'm in high school nothing else to mention i guess i just hope TST will be second family after SAPA.
Additional information: this the second squad that i apply for so u can understand that i'm a loyal guy so please whoever is reading this keep it cool with me and with all the members so we don't face problems.

art 1 / Personal information :
Ingame Name : Leito
Age : 17 years old (will be in august 21st 18 years old )
Languages : arabic , english , French
Nationality : Algerian
Have u ever been kicked/banned from the server ? : yeah i was banned from SAES:RPG server year ago by admin tombaa for impersonating admins such as Ronseal ... etc
Have u ever been kicked from a gang or squad ? : No, never joined a gang or squad so TST might be my first squad

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES :
How long have u ben playing MTA : thousands of hours and hours .... can't count them on many servers such as SAES:RPG
How long have u been playing on SAES : i played about almost 590 hours ingame
How many hours do you play in a day : about 6-8 hours a day i play on SAES these days
How many times you visit the forums in a day : i visit the forums like one time a day not too much
Previous squads/gangs : i told u previously never been in a gang or squad
Are u in any groups : no iam not in any group
Do you have PC : no i don't have it

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications :
Strengths: in gaming iam strong at shooting and aiming and driving
Weaknesses : iam bad at swimming xd and climbing and not chosing the right shortcut during chasing criminals and no tactic plans just rushing to my traget directly ...
Describe Deathmatch : Deathmatch is a really bad thing happens its like killing someone on purpose for no reason and just for fun , dming him with melee or shooting weapon or dming his car ramming there are so many types of DM in SAES:RPG that threatens and harrases our players
Describe Roleplay : RP is an important element of SAES:RPG its what makes SAES special its like acting really serious and doing actions in its right place like its in our real life which makes the server more realistic like asking cops crims about infos and questionning them , gathering proofs of a crim and using the radio as well
Describe Teamwork : Team work is a combination of players's work which makes it a collective work and group work and a fusion of every individual work with another individual one which everyone does his best with the help of the other player's work
Leito's player stats : https://imgur.com/vmxsv3H its a picture of my stats while playing ingame

Part 4 / What to do if :
What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrests ? : i take a screenshot of the avoid they did and report it ingame with a proof which is screenshot (nading himself ... etc )
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe : i will bribe him up if he wasn't doing any criminal activity and was a calm player if he was crim i will arrest him up
Someone DMs u : ofc i will definitly report him by taking screenshots and reporting him ingame cuz its rulebreak
Admin asks me something : ofc i will do it and i respect his orders as well cuz he adminsistrate the server and all its console
someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you : well i will accepte his invitation because its a pleasure to hang out and patrol with a professional TST player and learn many cop lessons and performance from him especially in RP role ! and strenghten my cop performanceby his tips and playing style

Part 5 / additional questions :
well i just picked the essential questions for me
tell us about urself : well iam an algerian arab muslim player who loves playing games of FPS shooting and simulation and driving and RPG games i love all kinds of games iam a real gamer and iam professional one and i play games since i was too young from flash games to modern high graphic games !
Give us a reason to accept you : well you TST/HQ should accept me because iam a real good cop and i can give all my best to this amazing hard squad ! with my role as cop in performance , RP , and skills and my daily activity ingame ofc ! i can prove to you with all my gaming skills and Honesty to your squad and help you to make this squad the best one in SAES !
And..... Yes i patrolled and hanged with some of ur squad members like sniper and bencxe and i got screenshots with em and i liked their TST playing style with TST roleplay and acting like real cops
Well at last hmmm :) iam gonna talk to you about something , well i got some haters in the game calling my way playing (cunt acting and noob playing) because i give superiority to the gameplay and gaming more than RP , let me give u an example : a cop arrests a crim with 3 stars , so thats me i play like that without RPING with him or bribing him because iam trainee and u know trainees have no personal rules , but heres what makes u trusting me as well :
I respect perfectly the server rules and i don't abuse any of them its my first priority to keep my existence and presence in this server

I like helping other cops in their duty during chasing, BRs , SRs, and bribing em when they get stars by accident and like and appreciate making friendly relationships with other players not cops only

iam offended by some allowed and non-abusive actions i do in games but they are kind of a stupid and regular newbie trainee stuff so iam trying to upgrade them to a professional level and i love the RP and iam able to do it with no problems and obstacles , whoever is reading my application if u accept me and deny me it doesn't matter iam just a player who is interested in joining ur squad after hours of thinking and hanging out with ur members, so hope u do the the right choice :) and iam not any retardo cop or stupid player who doesn't know anything about this server i respect and appreciate all what is good for saes as cop, so its up to TST agent HQ

Ingame Name: Barry
Languages: English/Hindi/Bengali
Nationality: Indian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Yes i was banned from server in 2016 because i trolled/annoyed Magnus ,but i did learn from my mistake and in this 2 years i have changed a lot and I am quite sure I wont be able to bring myself to do anything to get banned again. And i did get kicked more than once however i dont remember how many times but they were mostly jokes and trolls apart from that i honestly dont remember but if you guys need complete details on my punishments then please pm me in-game or in forums and I will request an admin to check it.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? Yes i got kicked from SAPA back in 2016 , It was because I got banned and they kick inactive/banned players and i was a SAPA SGT at the time.

How long have you been playing MTA? Since 2014 however there were lots of breaks that spread across months.
How long have you been playing on SAES? I am playing in SAES since 2015 and my ban lasted from around June 2016 to July 2018 so If i would say i am played in SAES for over a year and I have 1000 hours as of now.
How many hours do you play in a day? I play around 4 to 7 hours everyday , sometimes even more and since I am in distance learning and my exams wont start until october so I will be active almost whole day apart from sleeping time.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? A lot, I never really counted and as I have dual setup, forums is always open on the other monitor while I am active on SAES.

Previous gangs/squads?:
Are you in any groups?: None as of yet.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No, I got removed from PC yesterday as I was banned back in 2016 and they didn't remove me back them but when i got unbanned they noticed I still have PC and then removed me for breaking PC rule in regards to server ban. I do remember my PC training crystal clear and if i pass this application and all the tests and i am able to join TST then i will apply for PC again as soon as I pass 4 weeks in the squad.

Strengths: Driving , Sniping , arrest , Radio usage , bind usage.
Weaknesses: I am a bit weak in Close combat and Stealth .

Describe Deathmatch: Deathmatch (abbreviation DM) means to Kill someone just for the fun of it and is not allowed according to server rules. Also revenge killing/stalk killing is considered DM too.
Describe RolePlay: Roleplay (abbreviation RP) means to act out the role of a person or a character. Example : Me giving binds to a person driving a car requesting him to slow down or pull-over at the side of the road in-game like a cop would do in real-life.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork means 2 or more people working together trying to achieve the same goal or objective.
Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers:

alt text

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I would take a screoonshot and do /report to report it to SAES staff and they will handle it from there.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I would first try to create a small role-play but if the guy is not interested then i will ask him some questions on why he is wanted and then bribe him.
Someone DMs you: I will take a screenshot of it if possible and report it to SAES staff and I wont act rude of mad but will be calm and wont revenge kill him.
An admin asks you something: I will politely comply to it because thats what server rules state, that an admin's word is final and should be complied under any circumstance. Unless the admin is joking/trolling.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will comply to it and head towards them immediately unless they further tell me to take my time and go to them after I am done with whatever I am busy doing , This is also listed in TST Rule no.9.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Nope no one did.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes i hanged around with [TST]Rowdy[SFC] and [TST]Rocker[HQ] , however with [TST]Rocker[HQ] i wasn't able to spend much time because he time-out while we were talking and didn't join back.
Where is our private forums?: Its in Saesrpg.uk > SAPD SERVER POLICE > Territorial Support Group ,however I cant view it or access it because I am not a member of TST.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: The leaders of TST are [TST]John[L] and SAES>TheKiller and the vice leader is [TST]Arma[VL] according to official TST roster.
Why do you want to join TST?: Because I see that TST is very active these days and I know TST has existed since a long time and I like the overall conduct of its members , they are very friendly and I also was good friends with [TST]SniperXL[F] back in 2016 while I was a instructor in SAPA SniperXL joined SAPA to get PC after he revived TST back then.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am always active on SAES and activity always looks good for any squad and I like to do RPs and events and i will be doing them as and on behalf of TST and even tho I am not a PC I do have a lot of experience in this field as an ex-SAPA instructor like proper RP skills ,driving skills etcetera. Plus i am very friendly and I am sure no one will have a problem with me and even if they do I know how to solve them without making a mess. I honestly think I will do good in TST given the opportunity.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Well I dont really have much to say about myself but I am a normal guy studying as of now through distance learning as I had to quit school because I was very sick however I survived it and now I am completing my education ,and my goal is to join Nation defense Academy (Flying branch) after completing my education and getting the diplomas necessary for joining NDA. I do used to love gaming a lot but over the time I lost interest and I only play SAES because of the community which i found in no other server or game.
Additional information: If there's anything you want to know about me even to the smallest details ,just ask me whenever in-game or forums and if there is any doubt that you might develop regarding, me may it be my behavior , game activity ,forum activity or anything else then please I request to let me know so I can try my best to sort it and I am willing to answer each and every questions that you might have regarding me.

Thanks you for any time and effort you may take when reviewing my application.
Sincerely yours,
Barry

Dear @Barry-Allen.

After long discussion between TST HQ members we think that you dont fit our Squad so your Application is ~[Denied]~(red)

You may reapply when you're Ready to become a lvl 5 Squad Member.

The Strike Team HQ.

Commander Gravity.

Ingame Name:Mert
Languages:Turkish,English
Nationality:Turkish
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?No

How long have you been playing MTA?8 year
How long have you been playing on SAES?8 year
How many hours do you play in a day?150 hours (i am old member but i was inactive)
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 8,9

Previous gangs/squads?:ICE,Mi-6,BBMC,GJMC,FF,Nomad and BikerBoyz
Are you in any groups?:SA - Sanitary Andreas
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:No

Strengths:Car Driving,Arrest,Role-Play.
Weaknesses:I cant use shotgun.

Describe Deathmatch:Killing innocent people. Like if he got no star.
Describe RolePlay:Role play is the act of imitating the character and behaviour of someone who is different from yourself, for example as a training exercise.
Describe TeamWork:Example i am a TST member we go sr together and we take sr its team work

http://i.hizliresim.com/k6bNom.png

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I would report him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?i would do rp i say hands up (/sur)....
Someone DMs you:I report him/her
An admin asks you something:i will answer him/her
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I would do it.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? None
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?Yes Rowdy
Where is our private forums?:Territorial Support Group>TST
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:Leader John Vice Leader Arma
Why do you want to join TST?:Because TST Leader is Turk and i have friend in TST
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:Because i am very good active team mate.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):My name is Mert. I am very old member in saes. I have brothers. My brothers played saes. My brothers Enes and Death.They were in MI-6 member when they playing.
Additional information:My English may not be enough for TST application but I am making small language mistakes in the game and I realize them and make them correct. If you give me a chance you will not regret it

~[EDITED]~(black,lime,yellow,orange,purple)

Ingame Name:Lahuma
Languages:Turkish,English
Nationality:Turkish
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?No

How long have you been playing MTA?1 year
How long have you been playing on SAES?1 year
How many hours do you play in a day?93 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 6,7

Previous gangs/squads?:ICE
Are you in any groups?:No
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:No

Strengths:Driving
Weaknesses:Low Fps

Describe Deathmatch:Killing without cause for no reason
Describe RolePlay:act out or perform the part of a person or character, for example as a technique in training or psychotherapy.
Describe TeamWork:Working together as a group toward a common goal

http://i.hizliresim.com/lZW88E.png

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I say him/her 'If u do again I will report you '

What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i would do Rp And I say hands up then I see him/her ID finally I give bribe
Someone DMs you:I say him/her 'read f1 rules and f u do again , I will report you
An admin asks you something:if I know answer I say but f I dont know answer I say dk bunu if I know answer I will answer him/her but f I dont know answer I will say him/her 'i dont know'
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I can do t all time

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Firas
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?Yes Firas
Where is our private forums?:The Strike Team
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:Leader John ,Vice Leader Arma
Why do you want to join TST?:Because I love TST Members and TST is nice squad
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:Because I am active .I do teamwork all time
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):My name is Hseyin Efe.
I m Honest Stubborn and Cheerfull I Played saes One year and know F1 Rules.I love this squads.I hope join this squad.I Love this squad Until now
Additional information:No
(EDTED)

Dear @Lahuma, you coppied serveral parts of the application of Mert. Improve your application within 24 hours otherwise you will be denied. @Mert you are still in discussion.

-The Strike Team HQ
N.FUN(Chief of Staff)

Dear @Mert ,
We are happy to annouce that you are ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)! Well done! Contact any HQ(+) to recive your tests. Good luck!

Dear @Lahuma,

We decided to change your status to ~[DENIED]~(red). We do not think you fit our requirements yet, but you can apply again in 1 week if still intrested. If you want to show your intrest in us feel free to patrol with our members in the mean time. You may also join our training program. If intrested for that contact @Lucifer666 .

-The Strike Team HQ
N.FUN(Chief of Staff)

Ingame Name: Cappo.
Languages: Bulgarian, English and a bit of French.
Nationality: Bulgarian.
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?: I've never been banned or kicked from the server.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?: Well, I practically left SAFP, but it can be counted as being kicked as well. So, first of all, I did write a leaving message in the SAFP Forums, there I stated that I'd like to fully leave the Squad after 7 days, but 1 hour after that, I declined to take action in SAFP activity, so the HQ kicked me withou any warnings. As I said, I practically left, but this could be counted as being kicked.
I can provide screenshots of my leaving message in SAFP Forums in Discord, there I was so detailed in why I've left and everything.

How long have you been playing MTA?: For 4 months and even more.
How long have you been playing on SAES?: For 4 months and even more.
How many hours do you play in a day? It all depends on the day. Right now I'm on a summer holiday, and if the weather is bad, I can be online for like 10 hours a day.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?: At keast 5. I love being up-to-date with everything.

Previous gangs/squads?: SAT and SAFP.
Are you in any groups?: No.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No.

Strengths: Driving, shooting and sniping. I'm also good with flying with a "dodo".
Weaknesses: Flying with a helicopter. God, I'm bad at that lol.

Describe Deathmatch: Deathmatch (DM) means to attack or/and kill other player/s without any reason.
Describe RolePlay: Roleplay (RP) is doing something like I'd do in real life. That's a thing that should make the game look more realistic and funnier for everyone.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is to probably do something with your squad during a mission (SR, BR, JB or a chase). There are different positions that everyone would take, during a BR or even a JB, so the whole squad can shut down the Criminals action. Teamwork should happen only with teamplayers, I love teamplayers and badass teamplays.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: Sadly, I somehow can't take screenshots in-game. But I can freely tell you my stats in here, if you'd like to make sure that I'm saying the truth, you can also check out with "/stats milan6969".
Amount of arrests: 727.
Amount of kills: 129.
Amount of stopped SRs.: 161
Amount of SRs: 22
Amount of Truck Deliveries: 30

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?: I'll wait for them to come back, then I'll PM them, asking if they understand what they done, if I get ignored, or I simply get some kind of insulted, I'll jsut report him.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?: I'll decline. I'll always roleplay, as I first step.
Someone DMs you: I'll report him. I won't even try PMing him, because most likely, he won't understand me.
An admin asks you something: I'll always try helping the Admins as much as possible. If an admin asks me something, I must answer only the truth.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?: I'll respond as soon as possible. I'll use the radio, to state that I'm going back to base.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?: I'd say it was Dian.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?: With Dian.
Where is our private forums?: I don't think a Non-Member has access to them.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: I think John is the leader of TST, Arma is the Vice Leader.
Why do you want to join TST?: Well, as it's maybe known, I've been trying to find a community that I fit in and actually enjoy myself. When I started playing, like every other new player, I wanted to join SWAT, so I pretty much just went in SAT without even thinking about it, without even thinking if I'd fit in that community there. So, I realized that maybe, maybe it's a bit too early for me to go there (back then I had like 80 hours or even less), so I left SAT Academy. I went in SAFP, and there, I didn't really find the community I was looking for. I applied for FOX after, I patrolled with them a bit and realized that I don't fit there too, so I kept thinking of what I should do next. Well, I was patrolling with Dian and we've had some real fun when it comes it gameplay. I'll take also Arma for example, Arma is really helpful Admin, never patrolled with him, but I'm pretty sure that's because there's a lot of stuff to do as an Admin, that's normal. So, I find myself to fit really well in TST community.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I'm a teamplayer. As I stated, I love teamplays and teamplayers. Also, I'd love to help TST improve, because I'm really, really active and I always take action in pretty much every action. I also like partipication in Squad activities and stuff. Overall, I'd like to offer TST my honor, my skill and everything I can for the good of the Squad.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Well, I'm just a normal boy. I'm 16 years old, I love going to the gym and hanging out with my friends, pretty much like every other guy in my age. Normally I don't stay that long in front of the monitor, but right now, the weather isn't good so I can't really hang out and I'm so lazy to hit the gym, but If I do so, the best thing to do after a long day is to play in the SAES server and chill out with some cool people and a good community which obviously is TST's.
Additional information: I don't really have anything more to add.
(Sorry if I did any typos, it's like 11 PM and I'm a bit sleepy xd)

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame Name: TsvetomirM99
Languages: French,English and Bulgarian and some Russian
Nationality: Bulgarian

Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No
How long have you been playing on SAES? I am new on the new update on the server few years i was playing with Sabin when he was HQ
How many hours do you play in a day? Depends on my free time 4-5 hours less or more
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? once or twice per day
Previous gangs/squads?: No
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No but for the future i should get one.

Strengths: i'm good at shooting,driving and kinda arresting on foot and learning fast because i didnt play MTA a lot last year
Weaknesses: A lot of weaknesses im learning the most of the things atm thanks to Sabin,he proposed to train me at his free time. Im getting better at arresting on foot and still exploring the map for the shortcuts at the pursuits.

Describe Deathmatch:When you attack someone without reason,damage his property attacking him.
Describe RolePlay: Role Play is when u act like in real life act and do the things just like the same u do in real life.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is the most powerfull "weapon" .This is when you are cooperating with your teammates to catch or neutralize the criminal.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com At this point i made a new account because i dont remember anything about my last account so if its not verry important i want to ask you if i can post the result after the Test Period if you Accept me .

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I should take an screenshot and do /report and report the player for avoiding.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?:I will give him the /bribe but i will offer him to RP with me before the bribe and im gonna ask him from where did he got the stars
Someone DMs you: I will take screenshot and /report him for DeathMatch
An admin asks you something: I will answer his question if i can and im not gonna lie. If he wants me to do something i will follow his orders as i will follow the orders from HQ and Higher Ranked teammates.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? As i said up i will go to him as soon as possible i can.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes . [TST]Sabin[HQ](For the first time but i have problems irl with my family and didnd applied and now again [TST]Sabin[PFC]
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?Yes for the moment im patroling with [TST]Sabin[PFC] Hes helping me to learn the things again and be much useful as i can be at the moment.
Where is our private forums?: I cant see if its problem i can redo my aplication after i ask some TST member for the location of the forum.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: [TST]Arma[vL] is the Vice Leader and [TST]John[L] is the leader as i remember since year or two . I learned that Arma became an vL so congratz to him . (Learned that from Sabin)
Why do you want to join TST?: As i found that Sabin is playing here,i joined the server and started playing i learned a lot of things i was verry good , Sabin helped me a lot there but i didnt want to be in any other squad like "SWAT,FBI,SAPA"etc..i liked the people in TST because as i remembered i was hanging with other teammates of Sabin there and they was friendly,teamworking and verry positive.I was new like now im "Bamby"but they were verry friendly to me and didnt yield ad me like "Hey you noob you cant do that!" or something like this,they explained to me and tried to teach me :)
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I was gonna say things like "im good at that that and that"but its not true im not gonna lie im learning atm but i know the basic rules im respecting and im not gonna disgrace the reputation of TST as Squad.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): So im boy from Bulgaria the baddest country for the young people like me . Im a military officer at the Bulgarian Military Police. Im training Combat Sambo and fitness.I like to chill with MTA so ,i can be one of the active members in TST because im gonna use all of my free time to be in SAES. Im green belt in Jiu Jitsu and idk what to say more. I hope it was pleasure to read it .. Thanks for taking an eye on my aplication. Greetings TsvetomirM99

Ingame Name: lil_borivoje.
Languages: Serbian,English.
Nationality: Serbian.
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No.

How long have you been playing MTA? 2-3years.
How long have you been playing on SAES? 5 weeks.
How many hours do you play in a day? 3-4hrs.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 2-3times.

Previous gangs/squads?: Ice.
Are you in any groups?: No.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No.

Strengths:Language skills,shooting,knowledge,experience,roleplay.
Weaknesses:Parachuting.

Describe Deathmatch: When a person attacks/damages a car of another person for no real reason.
Describe RolePlay: RP is an act in wich 2 or multiple players behave like they would if the scenario happened in real life.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is a signature thing of every successful group/organasation both in game and real life, thing that keeps the players conected to eachother.

Sadly i couldnt get the imugur to work , but i took it with lightshot if thats ok. http://prntscr.com/kiu7cr

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Report them by using the /report comand and wait for an admin to respond.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? If they were a criminal i wouldnt accept it , i wouldnt arrest them straight away i would give them some time to get away from me, if a police officer came to me asking for a bribe i would accept.
Someone DMs you: I would report them to an admin and wait patiently , i wouldnt revenge dm.
An admin asks you something: I will answer his question and try to help him as much as i can.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will come to his/her aid as fast as i can , i will stop what im doing and go asap.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? In the past i did some rp and hanged around Bidrift , also lately i started hanging around with Cappo.
Where is our private forums?: Idk.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John is the Leader while Arma is Vice leader.
Why do you want to join TST?: Ever since i joined SAES i wanted to find a comunity where i can play and colaborate with people and i think that TST is a perfect place for me , previously i was in ICE and there i couldnt find the thing i was looking for , in Ice there are alot of people but they are either inactive or not wanting to teamwork and hopefully if i join TST that will change cuz TST player are more active both ingame and more cooperative when we are just chilling.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am good with people , i can fit in in any team , honestly i am not the most skillful person but i am very good with RP and very experienced in game and i think i would make a great addition to the team.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): 17 yo male from Serbia, i dont do much besides playing video games i live in a suburban area and thats pretty much it xD.
Additional information: