TST - The Strike Team

Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name: ziad.i
Languages english and arabic
Nationality: egyptian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Yes I was banned from server because I arrested a criminal under my car and I am driving in patrol with my friends
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? ICE I left the squad and I do not want to talk about the reason, but I have no problem with the members and thank them all for the best time with my friends and wish them good luck & SAFP I kicked because I did not attend training and I told to vice leader I would go to an event and come back again

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA? Two years ago
How long have you been playing on SAES? a year ago
How many hours do you play in a day? 5*
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? i think about 7 times every day.

Previous gangs/squads?: ICE SAFP
Are you in any groups?: no
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: no

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths: RP & Arrests & Flying & Drive
Weaknesses: ping and FPS also

Describe Deathmatch: Kill players without reason and this against rules
Describe RolePlay: role play is like a police in real life Stop people on the road and ask them some questions and know why they are very quick and then go to the police department and search it on a computer if it has any issue
Describe TeamWork: We must all be together, go to robberies, arrest criminals, do not break the rules of a server or a squad, and listen to orders.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler] https://imgsafe.org/image/ecf0cb2f97

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? In this situation, I only talk to him and ask him why was running around and looking inside a car for drugs or weapons and if he did not have anything in a car I took a personal card and a driver's license
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will not agree, of course, but I have a simple requirement to do a RP with me first
Someone DMs you: If he is a new player in server and does not know the rules explain to him that this is forbidden and if he killed me again take a picture and then report it
An admin asks you something: I'll talk to him and know what happened and how I can help him
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will go as soon as possible

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No one I just decided to application for TST
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? anyone
Where is our private forums?: saesrp.uk
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader: John Vice Leader: [TST]Nfun[VL] PC
Why do you want to join TST?: I am a very good cop and I love police squads but I decided to join TST because I see them a really nice squad and have a lot of great players. I hope you give me a chance to join. I will be very happy and I will bring all the training and tests. Respect all members
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I love TST a lot and I hope you give me a chance to join and I promise you that if I joined I will be active every day, attend training and meetings and do some patrols with members
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is Ziad Live in Egypt with my father and my mother and sisters, I am 16 years old I love football games a lot and wars games and watch movies horror and go with my friends to the club
Additional information:

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear @Sool-King,

After a long discussion with our HQ team, we have noticed that you do not fit in our squad. Therefore, your application is ~[denied]~(red).
Moreover, we're more than happy to announce that you're ~[blacklisted]~(red). Do not bother yourself applying again.

The Strike Team,

Captain Bidrift

Dear @Steven,

First, we appreciate your effort and your interest on joining our squad. After a long discussion with our HQ team, we have noticed that you do not fit in our squad. Therefore, your application is ~[denied]~(red). Me and the HQ team advice you to gain more experience about the cop side. By then, you may reapply after 2 weeks if you're still interested.

The Strike Team,

Captain Bidrift

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @Fist
After a long discussion with our HQ team, we have noticed that you do not fit in our squad. Therefore, your application is ~[denied]~(red) and ~[Blacklisted]~(black,black) for being a retard.
You may Reapply after 1 month from now.

The Strike team HQ team.

Commander Gravity

Ingame Name: Johnson
Languages :I do speak English,Arabic,Frensh.
Nationality: Algerien.
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Yes I was banned from server because MultiAccount.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? OC>Left and Joined FBI (i change my side to police's as i was)

How long have you been playing MTA? Since 2011.
How long have you been playing on SAES? Since 2012...
How many hours do you play in a day? 300Hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 6-7Time per day.

Previous gangs/squads?: OC,FBI,RDMC,TST.The_Outfit.
Are you in any groups?: DZTG.

Strengths: Shooting,Arresting,Driving,Flying,Teamworking...
Weaknesses: I got some problems with lagging ingame but ill fix it.

Describe Deathmatch: Killing someone without reason
Describe RolePlay: Acting Like in real life.
Describe TeamWork:Herlping your team whenever they want .

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Well,simply i will took an ScreenShot and do the /report and send it to the Admin and the The Admins will do the rest.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will not accept,Because TST Aren't Offering bribes.
Someone DMs you: Ill open the tab first thing and see their hours because some players are new on the server and they doesn't know the rule so ill show him all what he need ,next,If he did it another time ill report him.
An admin asks you something: I will Answear him with all the information about his questions.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Ill say "roger" and go to him so fast.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Danny.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Danny.
Where is our private forums?: saesrp.uk,Squads private forums area.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader: John Vice Leader: [TST]Nfun[VL] PC
Why do you want to join TST?: Because i was an member there and i like TST's team and i have much friends there +i have all the experiance about the police's and their roleplayes Also I found that TST great one.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:They have a nice Team and Active and Loyal squad.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Im Jihad from Algeria im 19 years old i like playing Online games with my friends Like PUBG,and CS:GO also im friendlyship one i like playing SAES:RPG ...etc
Additional information:Thnx.

@McJoni said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name: Johnson
Languages :I do speak English,Arabic,Frensh.
Nationality: Algerien.
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Yes I was banned from server because MultiAccount.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? OC>Left and Joined FBI (i change my side to police's as i was)

How long have you been playing MTA? Since 2011.
How long have you been playing on SAES? Since 2012...
How many hours do you play in a day? 300Hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 6-7Time per day.

Previous gangs/squads?: OC,FBI,RDMC,TST.The_Outfit.
Are you in any groups?: DZTG.

Strengths: Shooting,Arresting,Driving,Flying,Teamworking...
Weaknesses: I got some problems with lagging ingame but ill fix it.

Describe Deathmatch: Killing someone without reason
Describe RolePlay: Acting Like in real life.
Describe TeamWork:Herlping your team whenever they want .

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Well,simply i will took an ScreenShot and do the /report and send it to the Admin and the The Admins will do the rest.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will not accept,Because TST Aren't Offering bribes.
Someone DMs you: Ill open the tab first thing and see their hours because some players are new on the server and they doesn't know the rule so ill show him all what he need ,next,If he did it another time ill report him.
An admin asks you something: I will Answear him with all the information about his questions.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Ill say "roger" and go to him so fast.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Danny.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Danny.
Where is our private forums?: saesrp.uk,Squads private forums area.
Why do you want to join TST?: Because i was an member there and i like TST's team and i have much friends there +i have all the experiance about the police's and their roleplayes Also I found that TST great one.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:They have a nice Team and Active and Loyal squad.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Im Jihad from Algeria im 19 years old i like playing Online games with my friends Like PUBG,and CS:GO also im friendlyship one i like playing SAES:RPG ...etc
Additional information:Thnx.

Accepted met me ingame for a test.

Ingame Name: Platinum
Languages Tunisian, French and English.
Nationality: Tunsian.
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Never.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? N/A
How long have you been playing MTA? More than 3 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? Same, SAES its the only server I play at this moment
How many hours do you play in a day? Depends, if Im home or not but ill say 4-6 per day
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Two times per day
Previous gangs/squads?: ICE
Are you in any groups?: N/A
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: Not yet, I will do an external apply
Strengths: Im serious when we need to be. I like TeamWorks.
Weaknesses: I do not know how to drive boats.
Describe Deathmatch: Killing players without a valuable reason.
Describe RolePlay: Acting like in Real Life which mean that you need to integrate the work of your character.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork hence the name suggest which consist of working with a team where each member have a precise work to do and everyone needs to rely on each other

Add a picture of your stats by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.
What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? First of all I will PM to the avoider by telling him that he avoided my arrest, because probably the avoider is a new player and he may dont know whats an avoid. If Ill catch him avoiding a second time I will take and Screen Shot and do (/report) to admins/staff with as reason rule break
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will tell him kindly that Im not a corrupted officer, but if the player is an officer I will bribe him.
Someone DMs you: I will PM him by telling him that he DMed me and I will take an SS and (/report) him to an Admin/Staff.
An admin asks you something: If his favour are in rules with my rules I will accept friendly.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will come the fastest way possible
Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No, I just patrolled a lot with TST members and I decided to join this Squad.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes a lot, well I think I patrolled with all TST members: Mixpeco,Arma,John, (I forgot all the others names)

Where is our private forums?: Well, I guess that its in saesrpg.uk but now with the new website I think that they changed the emplacement.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: The Leader of TST is Sir John And the Vice Leader is Sir,NFUN

Why do you want to join TST?: Well I think because its a pretty good squad with active and friendly members, event thought TST was inactive for a long period but now the squad is back on feet again.
Give us at least one good reason to accept you?: Hello, I'm Hammouda mjaid, i'm 19 years old, i'm from Tunisia exact citty, i got 2 brother their names are mohamed and firas at this young age, i got many hobbies such as Football and Basketball, etc..
Additional information:

~[Part 1 / Personal information.]~

Ingame Name: Beast
Languages: Portuguese and English
Nationality: Portuguese
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No

~[Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.]~

How long have you been playing MTA? Since 4 years ago.
How long have you been playing on SAES? From the very beginning since i got MTA.
How many hours do you play in a day? 4-8 hours.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? I only visit the forums when I need to.

Previous gangs/squads?: NSWC
Are you in any groups?: No
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No

~[Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.]~

Strengths: Shooting and driving.
Weaknesses: Piloting planes.

Describe Deathmatch: Deathmatching is when a player damages or attacks someone or something else for no reason.
Describe RolePlay: Roleplaying or RPing is the changing of one's behaviour to assume a role, either unconsciously to fill a social role, or consciously to act out an adopted role.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is the collaborative effort of a team to achieve a common goal or to complete a task in the most effective and efficient way.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]
:::

https://imgur.com/a/XkYVmPI

~[Part 4 / What to do if.]~

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? SS and Report.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I only bribe cops so, if the player is a cop I'll bribe him.
Someone DMs you: SS and Report.
An admin asks you something: I answer the question.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I'll go to that person.

~[Part 5 / Additional Questions.]~

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes, Bangas.
Where is our private forums?: In Territorial Support Group.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader: John; Vice Leader: NFUN.

Why do you want to join TST?: Because i've always loved being a cop and i always wanted to be part of it and help the TST to become as strong as possible.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Because i'm a pretty skilled cop and i wish to help and give the TST as much support as i can with my skills.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is Filipe, I'm 16 years old, I live in Portugal / Porto, I don`t like sports but I really enjoy music and in my spare time I play MTA.
Additional information: I always play as a police officer.

Ingame Name: F-40
Languages: Turkish and English
Nationality:Turkey

How long have you been playing MTA? 7-8 Years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 6 years
How many hours do you play in a day? 5-6 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 1 times

Previous gangs/squads?: TST and VA

Strengths: Wars,capture criminals,car driver
Weaknesses: Motorcycle riding

Describe Deathmatch: Killing another player for no reason
Describe RolePlay: Living in real life
Describe TeamWork: Work as a team to make, Together, we catch the culprit

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [spoiler] https://imgur.com/3l0FPba [/spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Take screenshots and use /report
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I'm not going to bribe him.
Someone DMs you: I complain if he does it all the time.
An admin asks you something: I'il answer that.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I'il go right away.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes , Danny
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? No
Where is our private forums?: Territorial support group
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader : John & Vice Leader: Nfun
Why do you want to join TST?: TST is needed to be a good cop. My first squad
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I can make TST stronger
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Let me introduce myself. My name is Furkan I've been playing SAES for a long time. I already joined TST in 2013 that's why they can remember me. As you know, I'm a loyal player and I'm gonna make new friends at TST. I'll do my best for TST and I want to see myself at TST

alt-text

~[Part 1 / Personal information.]~(black,gray)

Ingame Name: Pomie
Languages: English,Frensh And Arabic.
Nationality: Tunisia
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Yes I'm Banned in 2013 Because i have 2accounts.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? Yes,Done.. At the bottom..

~[Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.]~(green,olive)

How long have you been playing MTA? Since 2013.
How long have you been playing on SAES? In The Last Month in 2013.
How many hours do you play in a day? 6hours.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Every Day.

Previous gangs/squads?:

-MMC: Closed
-RDMC: Closed
-Tuga_Thugs: I'm Kicked Because i took ban
-The_Blood_Brothers_MC: I Left BBMC Because Died And i decide To join Organization Zero.
-Organization Zero: Inactive
-T~~AR: Gang Died.
-SA: Gang Closed.
-ICE Police: i left it Because i have problem with Members.
-QSAQ: Died Gang
-MI5: Have a Few activity
-MI6: Squad Closed
-The Omerta: Gang Closed.
-Dragon Skinner: Bad Gang.
-FBI: I'm Kicked Without Reason.
-SATS: Bad Squad.
-SAPA: Kicked.

Are you in any groups?: Yes,
Donator
Cunning Stunts
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No.

~[Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.]~(cyan,blue,blueviolet,purple,navy)

Strengths: Parachuting,Driving,Swimming,Aiming,Shooting...
Weaknesses: N/a

Describe Deathmatch: Deathmatch is killing someone without reason.
Describe RolePlay: RolePlay is acting in real life.
Describe TeamWork: Cooperating with ur Squad and get decent results out of it.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

https://imgur.com/a/xR59tl9

~[Part 4 / What to do if.]~(magenta,violet,purple,pink)

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I'll do ScreenShoot and report.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? Will try to do RolePlay With Him First.. After i bribe him..
Someone DMs you: Tell Him To Read Rules Or i take ScreenShoot and do report.
An admin asks you something: Will Answer his Questions..
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I Will Go To Him and i do what he need.

~[Part 5 / Additional Questions.]~(orange,yellow,red)

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes,@Aspect @Bidrift
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? N.FUN,Aspect And F-40
Where is our private forums?: In Territorial Support Group section.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader is John. ViceLeader is N.FUN.
Why do you want to join TST?: I realy dont know i wanna try something new im active..I heard that Squad (TST) is good squad..And i would like to join it.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Because i'm respectful players and i want improve my skills by this squad and w'ill do my best to work for TST.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Well,my real name is Moemen I'm born and raised in Tunisia . I'm a really mature person, who shows both respect and honor in my work. I respect every person who have a higher rank than me ingame, and I'd do anything to serve them. I'm a well-skilled roleplayer, and at the same time a really loved person on the sever. I've got alot of compliments for my good roleplaying abilities, and at the same time for my clean and understandable langauge. I'm a person who writes alot, and I also like to. Also besides that, I'm a fast keyboard typer, which is good. I do not suffer from any mental diseases, which makes me unstable. I don't get easily mad, I have a long fuse, which is good in situations where you have to talk alot, and perhaps explain something complicated to a person with a low knownledge in English. I'm a male and I'm 14 years old. I'm a really mature person compared to my age. As said. Age doesn't define majority. It's all about the environment you grow up in, and the surrounding people you're being with. I'm a good social person, and I love to meet new people and make new friends.
Additional information: N/A.

~[Regards,]~

Pomie

@F-40 said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name: F-40
Languages: Turkish and English
Nationality:Turkey

How long have you been playing MTA? 7-8 Years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 6 years
How many hours do you play in a day? 5-6 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 1 times

Previous gangs/squads?: TST and VA

Strengths: Wars,capture criminals,car driver
Weaknesses: Motorcycle riding

Describe Deathmatch: Killing another player for no reason
Describe RolePlay: Living in real life
Describe TeamWork: Work as a team to make, Together, we catch the culprit

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [spoiler] https://imgur.com/3l0FPba [/spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Take screenshots and use /report
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I'm not going to bribe him.
Someone DMs you: I complain if he does it all the time.
An admin asks you something: I'il answer that.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I'il go right away.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes , Danny
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? No
Where is our private forums?: Territorial support group
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader : John & Vice Leader: Nfun
Why do you want to join TST?: TST is needed to be a good cop. My first squad
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I can make TST stronger
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Let me introduce myself. My name is Furkan I've been playing SAES for a long time. I already joined TST in 2013 that's why they can remember me. As you know, I'm a loyal player and I'm gonna make new friends at TST. I'll do my best for TST and I want to see myself at TST

Accepted, you an old TST member from my old days so ofc you are accepted met me for a test.

@Norwing said in TST - The Strike Team:

~[Part 1 / Personal information.]~(navy,navy,navy)

Ingame Name: Norwing

@Norwing we have been discussing about you and we decided to dont accept you.For more information find me in game.
I apreciate your time,Fell free to apply again in 1 week if you still intrested.

Regards,
The HQ team.

@False ,
Please remain from posting false information/news on our topic, strangers, or more likely visitors are only expected to post application or something has a reason to be posted here, therefore, don't attempt to troll our applicants.
Sincerely,
Captain Bidrift

@Pomie said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name: Pomie
Languages: English,Frensh And Arabic.

I did not see your effort for The Strike Team. You have not good things past time. Feel free to apply after 2 weeks. I have to deny you now. Improve yourself and try to take our trust... You are ~[denied]~(red).

Ingame Name: Madrazzo
Languages: Arabic, English
Nationality: Egyption
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? yes was banned once and it was about 15 hours coz I had a problem with an admin
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No I haven't

How long have you been playing MTA? about 2 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? a year and half
How many hours do you play in a day? 2-3 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? regularly

Previous gangs/squads?: 1-CripZ, 2-SAPA
Are you in any groups?: BES
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No, I don't have it

Strengths: shooting, Driving, flying with planes
Weaknesses: lagging

Describe Deathmatch: It means killing someone or damaging other player vehicles in unfairly way

Describe RolePlay: It means acting a real life action
Describe TeamWork: It means working together in order to achieve something

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame): https://imgur.com/a/hQR6mOc

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? If he in a gang gonna report to his hq and if not gonna report to admins but gonna tell him first that he a rulebreaker
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? will bribe him as thats how I can show respect
Someone DMs you: will tell him that he is a rulebreaker if he didnt respond will report to admins
An admin asks you something: Will obey him that any admin word is the final word
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? will reply him as he got his lvl for a reason

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? in fact no
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? No, that because TST members where offline
Where is our private forums?: Home = Territorial Support Group (TSG): and choose TST topic
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: L= John, VL= N.Fun
Why do you want to join TST?: as I like its role, And with good and respected members
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: coz I have skills and I would like to improve them in TST and I will back to TST with benefits
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hi guys, am mostfa from Egypt, student at secondary school, I like life and am enjoying every moment in it , despite that facing problems in life making it harder, I like peace and like living in it, am respectful, respecting people but am not respecting people who don't deserve and people who are insulting and rude to everyone

Re: TST - The Strike Team
Ingame Name: Flex
Languages: french, english and arabic
Nationality: Algerien
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? yea i was kicked from the server but it was a joke from a staff member cuzz i was in his building area when he was doing some building staff.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? no i haven't been kicked from a s gang/squad

How long have you been playing MTA? iplay it for 1 Year
How long have you been playing on SAES? a year.
How many hours do you play in a day? like 2 to 4 hours or less it depends on the mood or the time i have.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? once or twice per week to check news but i have appliyed for something i check forums everyday.

Previous gangs/squads?:
Are you in any groups?: no.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No ihaven't.

Strengths: i'm almost good at everything even i had a weakness point but not anymore i became better in sapa and i hope i perform more better in TST
Weaknesses: no weakness point maybe i'll discover it in TST who knows hehe.

Describe Deathmatch:
Describe RolePlay: Role Play is when u act like in real life act and react just like the same u do in RL.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is when u cooperate with someone else in order to succeed something.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]:https://imgur.com/a/9T6JZvF

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i need to take a sceenshot and report him for avoing arrest.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?: i'll give him a bribe but i'll ask him questions (how u got the wanted stars) ect..
Someone DMs you: i'll take a screen shot if i could then i'll report him.
An admin asks you something: i'll listen to him and act gently.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i'll respond to him and react to his orders whenever i'm avaible.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, TST|Rocker|HQ suggested me to apply for TST.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? yea i'm always spawned as a police man and i patrolled with all the different squads but i don't really remember the names.
Where is our private forums?: in TST Group and i can't reach it since i'm not a TST member.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Arma is the Vice Leader and johhn is the Leader
Why do you want to join TST?: i felt that TST is a good place for me where i can perform just like i used to do in SAPA and i hope i'll learn now things from TST
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: okay, there's many reasons like pc and experience ect.. but i have a good reason for u i don't like negaivity specialy between the members so i hope we're all good and if someone has a problem with me please tell me in game before joining TST.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): well i'm a normal guy i go to gym everyday i'm in high school nothing else to mention i guess i just hope TST will be second family after SAPA.
Additional information: this the second squad that i apply for so u can understand that i'm a loyal guy so please whoever is reading this keep it cool with me and with all the members so we don't face problems.