TST - The Strike Team

alt text
~[Part 1 / Personal information.]~(navy)

Ingame Name: Officer.Carl
Languages Arabic-French-English
Nationality: Tunis
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Never i dont have any bans or kick
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? N/A

~[Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.]~(navy)

How long have you been playing MTA? 6 months

How long have you been playing on SAES? 5months
How many hours do you play in a day? maybe 6-7 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? All the time
Previous gangs/squads?: ICE-NSWC
Are you in any groups?: N/A
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:N/A

~[Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.]~(navy)

Strengths: Draving-shoot-parachut-arrest crim-RP
Weaknesses: Swimming

Describe Deathmatch: Deathmatch its when players want the revenge from others, or from a cop and kill them for no reason
Describe RolePlay: Roleplaying is s when you try to expose everyday reality like the real life
Describe TeamWork: TM needs 2 people more Well they help each other they do everything together They give hands to each other for example To arrest 5 People and You are just 2 cops U need teamwork to do it

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

:::

========= Stats from Carl(seri123) =========
[Stopped Store Robberies]: 61
[Kills]: 271
[Store Robberies]: 6
[Arrests]: 804
================ End of stats ================

:::

~[Part 4 / What to do if.]~(navy)

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i will report him because his breaking the Rules.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will ask him about his stars.
Someone DMs you: i don't do revengeDM ,only report him.
An admin asks you something: I will reponse him fast.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Go to him and listen what he want.

~[Part 5 / Additional Questions.]~(navy)

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? N/A
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? @Rocoso
Where is our private forums?: In Territorial Support Group Section i know.
like @Funstein is player so hard active @Rocoso
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader: @John , ViceLeader: @N-FUN
Why do you want to join TST?: I want join in TSTbecause TST is very squad active and i hope to play with them and get more in my head for join
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: : I am active player, and i play all the time Cop. i dont like crim and there many player they know me.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hi my name is Mohamed ali i am 17 years old, and i from tunise. i have 1 brother i studying in scholl i good i like play football and basketball / GYM and kick boxing and i enjoy with vedio game and my best game MTA Fortnite
Additional information: THX that's all

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deze @khalil06,

Thank you for your interest in The Strike Team. You are now under-review. This will mean our HQ team and normal members will open an discussion about you, and will eventually vote for you. You can have influence on this process by showing your interest to our members. Patrol with them, talk to them and show us your interest ingame. By doing this your chances will increase of being accepted. You will hear your answer in the next following days. Good luck!!!

Your sincerly,

-N.FUN
Vice Leader of The Strike Team

Dear @C-Carl-C
We did not see what we wanted in your application, it lacks a bit of effort. Please fix your application and make more effort and time on it, send me ( @Bidrift ) a private message on forums when done.
Sincerely,
The Strike Team HQ

@khalil06 said in TST - The Strike Team:

Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name: KhaLil
languages: Arabic,Frensh and English

We see your effort for us but we are unsure about you. Patrol with us and wait for a test from me. I will tell you when i see you are enought for test. We wanted to give you a chance for your interests. Work a lot, never give up. You are ~[Pending]~(orange) . Good luck

The Strike Team Colonel NRG

Ingame Name: Officer|Side
Languages Vietnamese
Nationality: Vietnam
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? : N/A
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? :
ICE : Their though i am dont care about adminjail.

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA? : 2 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? : 1 year 5 month
How many hours do you play in a day? 2-3 hours aday, not much.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? About 1 hour i guess when i free.

Previous gangs/squads?: ICE,IS.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: Not Yet.

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths: Friendly, Patrolling, Arresting, Driving.
Weaknesses: Parachuting, Boat drving.

Describe Deathmatch: It mean you attack/shooting/killing people without reason, also count on vehicle.
Describe RolePlay: You being actor on of movie or just a story then you action it like in real life.
Describe TeamWork: Working together help each onther when their need you or even no.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler] https://imgur.com/BBRCZXk

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? First of all is take SS, then do /report and write what i saw and what their did.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? Actually is bribe them by /offerbribe
Someone DMs you: If their not mean to i will passed but if their mean to did it i will report him about Dming.
An admin asks you something: Sure, i will try answer him as much as i know.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Respond his call even with lower rank.

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No one, i found it by my self.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Not really is hang but we did saved Prison together alot time it is Bidrift but i will try to make a chance for hang.
Where is our private forums?: in Territorial Support Group (TSG) Section. I wish i can join in this but i cant .
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: : @John is the Leader and @N-FUN is the Vice Leader.
Why do you want to join TST?: TST is a home, a family to who find to be a hand of justice for againt crims on a street. I want to join TST is can improve my self, it is dream squad best squad i wish i can be a part of them.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am a guy alway working and living follow a rules, i have a bit skilled in arresting crims, i often contribute all what i got to what i in.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is Pham Hoang Tien or you can call me as Side, im a best Defender at FC Dynamic. When i was a kid i was want to live for justic, protect anyone that why i decide to be in cop side.
Additional information: Thanks for wasting your time for reading this application. Please if my apply have any fualts just tell me to i can fix it soon as i can. Have a gooday.

@SideSwipe said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name: Officer|Side

Greetings @SideSwipe ,
Firstly I would like to apreciate your interest in our squad,on my point of view you may be able to fit our squad.Your current status is ~[Accepted]~(lime),meet an HQ in game to get your final test so we can make the last judgment.

@Bidrift said in TST - The Strike Team:

Dear @C-Carl-C
We did not see what we wanted in your application, it lacks a bit of effort. Please fix your application and make more effort and time on it, send me ( @Bidrift ) a private message on forums when done.
Sincerely,
The Strike Team HQ

Dear @C-Carl-C ,
We have been discussing about you and after many discussion within the HQ team we dicided to update your status to ~[Accepted]~(lime),meet an HQ in game to get your final test so we can make the final judgement.

Congratulations and Good Luck for both.

Regards,
The HQ team,
Commander Bangas.

@Marsello said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name: Marsello

Dear @Marsello ,

Firstly i Would like to apreciate your intrest and the time you have spent.I would like to annouce that you are ~[denied]~(red) ,but this is no the end of the line, The Strike team wants you to keep trying so you can keep the progress.Never give up on the things you most want,certainly you have a few things to work on,like your english skills(in example).You may reapply in 3 days if you still intrested.
Best of the luck to you!!! :)

Regards,
The Strike Team HQ,
Commander Bangas.

@WiTTi01 said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name: WiTTi

Dear @Witti ,
I have warned you multiple times to do not ask me or anyother to see your apply or to invite or to test you.Seems like you dont listen to me so it means that you are not ready to obey and be part of The Strike Team family.
I am sorry but you are now ~[Dennied]~(red).
You can reapply in 3 days if you still intrested.

Best of the luck to you!!! :)

Regards,
The Strike Team HQ,
Commander Bangas.

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame Name: Tide
Languages Vietnamese
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? I have not been kicked or banned from the sever.

How long have you been playing MTA? 3 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 6 month
How many hours do you play in a day? 1-2 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 2 times i guess

Previous gangs/squads?: IS
Are you in any groups?: I don't join any group yet.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: Not now.

Strengths: Chasing criminals around San Andreas, working hard never know give up.
Weakness : sometime i did mercy with criminals, i have to work so cant play game much, pings, parachuting and sniping.

Describe Deathmatch: You starting killing or doing something damage on person and it have count on vehicle
Describe RolePlay: is mean you acting everything just like in real life example like cop arresting who wanted
Describe TeamWork: members working together to help misson completed.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler] https://imgur.com/a/BgJhrV1

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Yes i will report him for avoided arrest
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will do /offerbribe
Someone DMs you: ignore them in first time but next time will make report him or call some admins to talk about it
An admin asks you something: i will answer him quickly
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i will respond his calls

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes it is Side
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Sometime, Side, Lucky
Where is our private forums?: in Territorial Support Group (TSG) Section.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: : @John is the Leader and @N-FUN is the Vice Leader.
Why do you want to join TST?: Because i want to improve as training my skill better by hanging with TST and yes TST have members is pro i need to learn from them more.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I don't have time for game much but when i came i working hard and i love Cop life.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): I know my english is not good but i have good reaction with any commands or offer. I has left study for work that why i cant speak english well. I am not talk much kinda silent boy.
Additional information: May i have a chance to hanging with TST members, Side we are friend so it not really is good point at hang. By the way i am love who checking and handling this application. Thanks.

Ingame Name:GaDDaR
Languages:English and Turkish
Nationality:Turkey
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Never.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? Never.

How long have you been playing MTA? 2-3 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 5-6 months
How many hours do you play in a day? 4-5 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Sometimes.

Previous gangs/squads?:No.
Are you in any groups?:No.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:Not now.

Strengths:shooting,arrest crim,working team,good driver
Weaknesses:swimming

Describe Deathmatch:Killing someone without reason.
Describe RolePlay:Acting Like in real life.
Describe TeamWork:Work as a team to make, Together, we catch the culprit.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I will take SS and write report.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I'm not going to bribe him.
Someone DMs you:I will take SS and report him.
An admin asks you something:I will talk with him.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will help him.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?Yes.Judge
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?Yes.Judge
Where is our private forums?:Territorial Support Group section
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:
Leader:John And SAES>TheKiller
Vice Leader:Nfun
Why do you want to join TST?:Because I love TST Members and TST is nice squad and TST Leader is Turk and i have friend in TST.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:Because I am active .I do teamwork all time. I have skills and need something to improve it,and i think it will be completed in TST.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):My name is Yusuf.I am 19 years old. love play video games and play futbol.
Additional information:No.
END

Dear @khanh8003 .

Thank you for submitting your application to us. We have came to the decision of passing to the next stage that will be made ingame. Therefore, you may consider your application ~[accepted]~(lime).

Meet any TST COL+ ingame for your test.

Chief Of Staff Gravity.
TST HQ team.

@GaDDaRTR said in TST - The Strike Team:

Dear @GaDDaRTR

Thank you for submitting your application to us. We have came to the decision of passing to the next stage that will be made ingame. Therefore, you may consider your application ~[accepted]~(lime).

Head Quarter Bangas.
TST HQ team.

@Bangas said in TST - The Strike Team:

@GaDDaRTR said in TST - The Strike Team:

Dear @GaDDaRTR

Head Quarter Bangas.
TST HQ team.

Dear @GaDDaRTR ,
I am sorry to annouce that you failed The Strike Team tests to be part of our family, i dont want you to give up,keep trying, improve yourself and show me and to evryone that you deserve more than anyone to be part of us or any other organization.
Dont give up on anything, if you need anything were here to help you out.
You may reapply in 3 days if you still interested.
Best of the luck!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Head Quarter Bangas.
TST HQ team.

alt text

Ingame Name: Officer|Wide
Languages Vietnamese
Nationality: VietNam
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? N/A

How long have you been playing MTA? 2 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 2 years 4 months
How many hours do you play in a day? 3-4 hours a day
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? When i free not much.

Previous gangs/squads?: N/A
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: Not at the moment

Strengths: Sense of humor, active hard, Friendly, Chasing Crim
Weaknesses: English, Driving special is Adrimal

Describe Deathmatch: Is mean you starting shooting or puching people with no reason it can count on vehicle.
Describe RolePlay: You going acting like everything like in real life example cop job ingame is arresting crims
Describe TeamWork: You gather your teamate to working together it will be helpful

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler] https://imgur.com/a/H1MyX1f

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Just type /report then write about it and take it SS on.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will accept that ask and do /offerbribe
Someone DMs you: Actually i will report them because it not allowed
An admin asks you something: I will answer him and will not let him wait.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will respond his call even lower rank

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? [TST]Side[PVT], [TST]Tide[R**]
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? [TST]Side[PVT]
Where is our private forums?: in Territorial Support Group (TSG) Section.
Why do you want to join TST?: Because i want be a part of your family, i see it very happy home as warm. And i will working hard to help TST more and more populatation on sever.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I promise with you HQ team of The Strike Team i will not let you guys down.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): I am funny guy, love eat pizza boy and live like a police man stand againt criminal protect justice keep peace for our of us life. I am still study and that why i need to improve my english but i still can understand what people saying about.
Additional information: Have a good day sir. Thanks for reading as checking my application

Dear @Wide

Chief of staff Gravity

TST HQ team.

alt text

Ingame Name: Officer|Hide
Languages Vietnamese
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? N/A

How long have you been playing MTA? 6 months
How long have you been playing on SAES? 2 month 3 weeks
How many hours do you play in a day? I dont know sometime is 2 hours or more than it
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Everyday

Previous gangs/squads?: N/A
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No, Soon i will get it.

Strengths: I am a person who always listens, Funny, Arresting ( special at JailBreak )
Weaknesses: My english is not good but i can understand what you say and i dont speak much

Describe Deathmatch: damaging people/vehicle with no reason and it not allowed in F1 rules
Describe RolePlay: You are will going doing and acting everything like reallife example like mechanic you go repair cars.
Describe TeamWork: Gather your teamate at location and working together it will make crims cry

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler] https://imgur.com/a/lonspUr

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Press put on computer Print Screen SysRq copy a link and write report by use /report
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will do /offerbribe
Someone DMs you: Passed first time but next time i will report
An admin asks you something: Answer him with any question if i can
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Follow a calls

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? [TST]Side[PVT]
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? [TST]Side[PVT], [TST]Wide[R**],[TST]Tide[R**]
Where is our private forums?: in Territorial Support Group (TSG) Section
Why do you want to join TST?: Because TST is open my eys, it is an a happy family and it not a best squad but it very good for who want be training like Side said. By join TST i can improve my self everyday.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am loyality and never break any rules on sever even in future i promise with you.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Like you know we are friends Side Hide Wide, i guess you knew it so we have a same point is love cop life and will never give up. Maybe now i am is trainee but it not mean i am noob and i am trying to be pro than right now.
Additional information: No one ever said it but i will. I love your style The Strike Team a name is saying all what our role. Go in Get it Done and Get out. And i am sorry for before posted on TST media, really sorry please forgive me.

@Hide said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name: Officer|Hide

Dear @Hide,

Thank you for submitting your application to us.I also want to apreciate your intrest.After some discussion within the HQ team we have taken a decision, am glad to inform you that you current status is ~[accepted]~(lime).
As you said before your english skils are not that good,but we can work that here so there is no point on denny you because of that.
Please meet any COL+ ingame to do your final test.
I hope you can join us and your friends :)
Happy easter and best of the luck :)

Regards,
Head Quarter Bangas,
The Strike Team HQ.