TST - The Strike Team

Dear @Morena

After you modified your application as requested I am pleased to inform you that you are ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime) Contact a Colonel + For your in-game tests
Best of luck

-The Strike Team HQ
-Rocoso [Colonel Of The Strike Team]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name:Memati
username:
Languages:Turkish and English
Nationality:Turkish
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?:No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?:No

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA?:2 year
How long have you been playing on SAES?:1 year
How many hours do you play in a day?:4-5 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?

Previous gangs/squads?:NSA MI6
Are you in any groups?:No
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:No

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths:Loyal,active,pro,I can teamwork with Other my teammate
Weaknesses:I can't drive heli

Describe Deathmatch:Killing someone with no reason
Describe RolePlay:Roleplay (RP) is doing something like I'd do in real life. That's a thing that should make the game look more realistic and funnier for everyone.
Describe TeamWork:mean to be helpful and work with your team to stop armed robbery or arresting any suspect. or making RP

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]
https://i.hizliresim.com/anEj9B.png
Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?:Take ss and report him admin
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?:I will refuse him TST is not selling Bribe
Someone DMs you:I will took SS and report him
An admin asks you something:I will come near and answer
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?:I will come the fastest way possible
Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?:Freezoom
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?:Freezoom
Where is our private forums?:https://saesrpg.uk/topic/70/tst-the-strike-team?page=1
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:John Leader NFUN VL
Why do you want to join TST?:?:Because i want to start new life on cop side and i decide to join this TST to be professional cause they are professional they work as a Team and i have freinds there.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?::Well,im active,loyal,freindly and i want help and I'll do everything for TST.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):: Im Kadir from Turkey im 18 years old i like playing Online games with my friends Like PUBG,and CS:GO also im friendlyship one i like playing SAES:RPG ...etc

Ingame Name: Crossma
username: Crossma31
Languages : Turkish,English and a bit of French
Nationality: Turkish
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No

How long have you been playing MTA? 3 Years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 60 Hours
How many hours do you play in a day? 3-4
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 2-3
Previous gangs/squads?: Organization Zero
Are you in any groups?: No
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No

Strengths: I'm loyal and active guy and I have a lot of skills like shooting driving
Weaknesses: I can't play with Lag

Describe Deathmatch: If you killing someone with any reason this mean
Describe RolePlay: Acting out a role from the physical world in the virtual one.
Describe TeamWork: Working together as a team with other people to achieve greater things together.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler] https://imgur.com/a/naswbwj
Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?: I would take ss and report him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?: I would refuse him
Someone DMs you: I prefer took ss and Report him admin
An admin asks you something: I would go him near
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?: I answer him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?: Freezoom
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?: Freezoom
Where is our private forums?: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/70/tst-the-strike-team/146?page=1
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John is Leader NFUN is VL
Why do you want to join TST?: Because TST is Loyal,active and They have great teamwork
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: because i am a good cop i wanna to join TST and i can help my people in TST
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hey there! My name is Mustafa. I'm 18 years old and I live in Istanbul city. my favorite is playing football , Playing with computer games Et cetera.
Additional information: N/A

Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name: Officer.Funstein
Languages Spanish and English & Portugues.
Nationality: American
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?: N/A
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?: Yes

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Kicked: Help criminals, to escape ( bad desition ik and not random criminals, my friends) CRIPZ: adminjail CDC: Ruining a BR.

How long have you been playing MTA? I have been playing for more than 1 year at MTA.
How long have you been playing on SAES? 3-4 Months, maybe more.
How many hours do you play in a day? Play for 6-12 hours a day
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Constantly

Previous gangs/squads?: FBI HRMC VLA CDC, CRIPZ SAFP, VEC.
Are you in any groups?: San Andreas Medics
Cluckin Bell
San Andreas State Parks
Black Devils
Knighthounds Contractors
Global Trust

Strengths: Shooting and Driving and Arresting criminals.
Weakneeses: Flying.

Describe Deathmach: It is when I kill someone for no reason for fun or revenge that is forbidden and sanctioned.

Describe RolePlay: Is a role-playing game where you must interact with your role if for example a criminal parks where I as a police officer should not park, I must ask him for his driver's license papers and interact with him to achieve the role-playing game.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is a collaborative effort of one or more members to achieve a common goal or objective in the most efficient way possible.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)

:::

Spoiler Text

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? : Report it to an administrator/staff for sanction because it's against the rules.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I'd say no, because to offer a bribe there has to be a role-playing game first.
Someone DMs you: aI would report it to an administrator/staff as it is forbidden and revenge is also forbidden.
An admin asks you something: I should pay attention and listen his words.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I should listen everything and respects decision, i am following rules always

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No one just found that it's a good squad.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? @Rocoso
Where is our private forums?: Home -> Territorial Support Group (TSG): There is a subcategory but I cannot see it as I am not a member of TST.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader: John Vice: N.FUN
Why do you want to join TST?: Because I find that it is a good squad it is active and its members are respectful and respect the rules.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Because I will be loyal and I will bring good ideas to improve the TST every day and I am sure that if I get into trouble I will not get into trouble like other players and when I do a RP I will put the maximum effort to get it right.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): I'm Andres im born in United, states but live in Chile have family here, i like to play video-games and like to eat pizzas, burgers and meat :3

With love, Funstein_

-Dear @Crossma
After discussing it with the HQ team I am pleased to announce that their status is ~[PASSED]~(lime) Find a COL+ in play in play for your final tests.

-Best of luck
-Rocoso Commander From The Strike Team

-Dear @Memati
After discussing it with the HQ team I am pleased to announce that their status is ~[PASSED]~(lime) Find a COL+ in play in play for your final tests.

-Best of luck
-Rocoso Commander From The Strike Team

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame Name: MouRis
username: ryadmahsoudi
Languages : I can speak well arabic and about french and english i'd like to rate them 6.5 out of 10
Nationality: Algerian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? I think not, i have joined the server year ago as i think and now i am back so i can't clearly remember tbh
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No, i haven't been in any of g/s before

How long have you been playing MTA? that's really old, can't remember well but it's around 5years ago as i think
How long have you been playing on SAES? as i said above, i joined the server 1y ago but i went inactive for like more than 5 months so i am fully back now
How many hours do you play in a day? Now, i can spent 2-4 hours per day
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? to be honest, i have not visit the forum like year ago but now i can sometimes take a look on it like 1 time per day

Previous gangs/squads?: N/A
Are you in any groups?: No, i am not
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: Sadly no, but i'll be prepared for it

Strengths: i am a mature guy and a cool one, i respect the others also i can team work as well
Weaknesses: some times i face some problems like lag, fps drop when there were events or something like this, but they don't clearly efect on me

Describe Deathmatch: Deathmatching is killing,hitting the other players with no specifif reason
Describe RolePlay: Roleplay is acting/playing the role that you must play in some events,pullover and some simple roleplays
Describe TeamWork: TeamWork is one of my strenghts as i mention above, it's a group of friends that are planning/tacticing to make everything possible

Add a picture of your "stats" :
========= Stats from MouRiS(ryadmahsoudi) ========= [Arrests]: 124 [Kills]: 51 [Public Bank Robberies]: 2 [Broken out of Prison]: 8 [Store Robberies]: 15 [Stopped Store Robberies]: 19

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i'd like to have a quick chat with him, like why you did that and of course if he was new i'd like to explaine for him the right thing to do, and if he was acting like an dumbass i will report him of course
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? First i take a look on his role, if he was zip member or SA medic member or something like this i will of course help him by that but if he was criminal i will not bribe him
Someone DMs you: i will do the same what i said above, like explaine for him what he must do
An admin asks you something: i'll be nicely with them and answer him with respect and mature
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i'll answer him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No, i came back from my inactivity and i was thinking about helping tst so it was my choice
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? No, not yet
Where is our private forums?: in (TSG) section
**Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: ** The leader is John and vice is N.FUN
Why do you want to join TST?: i have been in police side for a long and i have focused on every squad that may fit me, and tst was wonderful and i think it's fit me so i decided to try to join it so i can help them to hold level 5 spot
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: well, my mind like an empty in this server i don't know anyone, i don't know alot of things so you guys know nothing about me and i hope that i can be fully knowledge and a good guy in the future and i hope that tst can help me to do the right thing in my future
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is R yad Mahsoudi i am 20year old,living in algerian i have been playing video games for more than 8 years i do love to play football and to be a good photographic
Additional information: i have said all what i need in the application so no more words needed as i think

Ingame Name: Max
username: rana
Languages: English & Arabic
Nationality: Egyptian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?: Nope.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?: I haven*t been kicked before.I was in ICE and i left.

How long have you been playing MTA?: since 2013
How long have you been playing on SAES?: i started play SAES since 2014
How many hours do you play in a day?: 6-7 Hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?: 3-4 times Per day

Previous gangs/squads?: ICE.
Are you in any groups?: No.

Strengths: Arrest criminals and Drive cars and patrol with people and Do RP
Weaknesses: Lag.
Describe Deathmatch: Deathmatching is Killing or shooting players with no any reason and DM cars
Describe RolePlay: Roleplaying is acting in your characters role, both in actions and what you say. Some people simplify roleplaying and just act in character for their class. A cop acting like a cop and a criminal acting like a criminal.
Describe TeamWork: Working together and help each other when their need you.

Add a picture of your "stats"

https://imgur.com/hUxoywy

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?: Take an SS and send it to his HQ so he deal with him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?: I will bribe him but i like doing RP first then bribe him
Someone DMs you: I will take SS and send it to the admin In the Report.
An admin asks you something: I will answer him and i will do anything he want.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will Answer him and do anything he want.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?: @Freezom
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?: Nope.
Where is our private forums?: in Territorial Support Group (TSG) Section.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:

The leader: John
The ViceLeader: N-FUN
Why do you want to join TST?: Because TST is a great squad and i like it.And they patrol together like a family.And they are active and they are kind.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Because im a good cop and i arrest good and im kind and im very active player.And i help players when they need me and i respect them and i follow the rules.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is Mohamed. Im 15 years old.I leave in Egypt.I joined SAES since 2014.and i love playing SAES and im very active player.And i do a lot of activities.And im a good Arrester.
Additional information:N/A

alt text
Ingame Name: Spider
Languages: English,Arabic,Frensh
Nationality: Algerian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?:No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?: CripZ:Kicked Bcz Im Change IC to ThC without order.

How long have you been playing MTA?: I have been playing for 4 years.
How long have you been playing on SAES?: I have been playing in SAES: RPG for 3 years.
How many hours do you play in a day? I am active 9 or 10 hours a day.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?: I check the forum 9-10 times a day.

Previous gangs/squads?:

• ~[CripZ~]~(teal,teal)

• ~[The Company]~(silver,silver)

• ~[Comando Da Capital]~(magenta,magenta)

• ~[Cartel~Da~Sinaloa]~(sienna,sienna)

• ~[The-Strike-Team]~(blue,blue)

• ~[Immigration & Customs Enforcement]~(navy)

• ~[National Security Agency]~(cyan)

• ~[xWolf]~(red)(Dead)
    Are you in any groups?: Cluckin" Bell
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:No

Strengths: Driving,Shooting,Role-Playing-Parashoting.
Weaknesses: Lag,Swimming.

Describe Deathmatch: DM mean is Killing Someone without Reasons.
Describe RolePlay:RP mean Acting like Real Life.
Describe TeamWork: In my opinion describing teamwork is pretty easy, work together with your team mates and watch their back and look after them.

Add a picture of your stats by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]:
alt text

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?: I would take SS of person who avoided from getting arrest then,i will directly report the player to his top brasses if he is not part of any organizations i would report him to game admin so they will give his punishment about it.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?:Well,offering people without roleplay isn't good for me so i offer him roleplay for better conditions then if he accept to roleplay with me i can offer him bribe after roleplay done.
Someone DMs you: i take the SS and report it.
An admin asks you something: I will tell him the answer of his question.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?: I will go next to he because I have to go to her side.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?: @John
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who @John
Where is our private forums?: Territorial Support Group>The Strike Team Private Forums
Leader: John
ViceLeader: N.FUN
Why do you want to join TST?: I want to join TST because I'm starting to like being a cop. And I want to join because one of the best squads is TST.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I have been playing in SAES for 3 years, until this time I played as a full criminal. So I know very well the weaknesses of criminals.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My Name is AbduAllah,I am 16 years old, I Live in Algeria. As a sport, I am interested in football .I like being a cop and I believe I will improve myself over time.
Additional information: I always played criminal until this time, but I realized it was fun to be a cop. So I will develop myself as a cop.

Ingame Name:Leon
username:fandi123
Languages: hebrew,arabic,english
Nationality:Israel
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?nope
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?I was ICE and Pirus and SAFP left from Pirus and ICE and kicked from SAFP my brother was playing

How long have you been playing MTA?3 years
How long have you been playing on SAES?3 years
How many hours do you play in a day?5 between 6 hours in the day
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?all time

Previous gangs/squads?:SAFP,ICE,Pirus
Are you in any groups?:nope
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:nope

Strengths:shooting,arrest,parachute,roleplay,driving act...
Weaknesses:low fps

Describe Deathmatch:Deathmatch is killing players without reason or dmage his car or killing afk players without reason that's break server rules
Describe RolePlay:Roleplay is acting like real life you got anims to do like talk/sur/wash and using me in roleplaying you can also ask for driving license and Id act...
Describe TeamWork:Team work is help you're team and play like teamworking help each others in the like in the SR's and BR's

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I will warning him if he do it again will report him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? If he under 10 stars I will bribe him
Someone DMs you:I will warning him if he do it again will report him
An admin asks you something:ofc will listen to him
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?ofc will listen to him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?John
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?yes with john
Where is our private forums?:Territorial Support Group
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:the leader is sir John and vice leader n.fun
Why do you want to join TST?:I liked TST acting and TST got a good members and a good reputation
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:I'm loyal player and I have good reputation and I can help TST because I have good active
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):Hello,My name is Yazan I'm 18 years old I'm playing mta before 3 years my hobby is swimming and
I've got my self confidence I love to learn about the traditions of people and I want to listen to good advice that's what I can tell about my self.
Thanks for Reading.

Additional information:none

@Mr-Leon
Thank you for your interest in The Strike Team. You are now ~[Under-review]~(#15467a,#15467a). This will mean our HQ team and normal members will open an discussion about you, and will eventually vote for you.

-Regards
The Strike Team Major
-Freezoom

alt text

Ingame Name:Officer.Romiro
username:minou04
Languages:Arabic,English
Nationality:Algerienz
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Adminjailed :for dm one
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?N/A

How long have you been playing MTA?1 year
How long have you been playing on SAES?1 year
How many hours do you play in a day?5-6hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?all times

Previous gangs/squads?:N/A
Are you in any groups?:N/A
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:Nope

Strengths:Driving,Shooting,Flaying,Parashoting
Weaknesses:Swimming,lag

Describe Deathmatch:Dm or deathmatching mean killing or shooting some one without reason
Describe RolePlay:RP or Roleplay mean acting like real life
Describe TeamWork:Teamwork hence the name suggest which consist of working with a team where each member have a precise work to do and everyone needs to rely on each other

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?First of all I will PM to the avoider by telling him that he avoided my arrest, because probably the avoider is a new player and he may dont know whats an avoid. If Ill catch him avoiding a second time I will take and Screen Shot and do (/report) to admins/staff with as reason rule break
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I will tell him kindly that Im not a corrupted officer, but if the player is an officer I will bribe him.
Someone DMs you: will PM him by telling him that he DMed me and I will take an SS and (/report) him to an Admin/Staff
An admin asks you something:If his favour are in rules with my rules I will accept friendly.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will come the fastest way possible

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?@Spider
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?@Spider
Where is our private forums?:Territorial Support Group>The Strike Team Private Forums
Leader:John
Vice Leader:N.FUN
Why do you want to join TST?:because its strong squad and respected squad and its really pro and it's active and friendly it's members and everyone in it and i thought that TST is inactive for a long period
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am changed a lot in the last 6 months, I am
experienced in the cop side and I am sure you will be happy recruiting me, I'm helpful, friendly and kind to everyone.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):Helllo,My Name is Houssam im 15 years old im good at driving,etc i love playing football
Additional information:That's All