TST - The Strike Team

alt text
Part 1 / Personal information.
Ingame Name:The-Best.
username:abdrahim01.
Languages:Arabic,English,Fransh.
Nationality:Algerien.
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?NO.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?
Comando Da Capital:Im Left bcz to members is brazilia.
ICE:left bcz i need playing Criminal.
Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA?2years.
How long have you been playing on SAES?1year.
How many hours do you play in a day?6-7hours.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?All Times.

Previous gangs/squads?:Comando Da Capital And ICE.
Are you in any groups?:N/A
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:Nope

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths: Well, my strenghts its my experience, my driving, shooting skills. I like teamworking and roleplyas. arresting etc.Paracheting.
Weaknesses:Im not best pilot, but i'm trying to make my skills better in that

Describe Deathmatch: DeathMatching is to killing anyone for a no reason And u cant shooting cars or DM any one player.
Describe RolePlay:Role-Play Is trying to come to in-game a real life situation, like police operation stops, asking for license driver and the I.D means acting like reallife.
Describe TeamWork: TeamWork is the most important thing in a squad/gang bcz if you have good teamwork your squad will be better,faster and stronger.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]
alt text
Part 4 / What to do if.
What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I will report him.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?It depends on if a squad member would ask me I would but If it is a criminal I would not.Only if he has a good reason and less then 5 stars I would even bribe this criminal.
Someone DMs you:I will tell you that this is not allowed and if I continue I will inform you
An admin asks you something: I will answer this official, and talk to him.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will drop anything and I will respond immediately.

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?@N.FUN @Lucifer.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?@Sanfara @Lucifer @NRG.
Where is our private forums?:Territorial Support Group>The Strike Team Private Forums.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:
Leader:John.
Vice Leader:N.FUN.
Why do you want to join TST?:I want to join TST is to do better than myself, it's the best dream team, I hope to be part of them.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am a man I work at all times, I have a skill in arresting criminals, and I often contribute everything I got.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):My Name is Ayoub,I am 16 years old, I Live in Algeria. As a sport, I am interested in football .I like being a Cop and I believe I will improve myself over time.
Additional information: N/A

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name: McJoni
Languages :I do speak English,Arabic,Frensh.
Nationality: Algerien.
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Yes I was banned from server because MultiAccount.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? OC:A friend needs help within the squad so i change my side to Police side.
CripZ:Fight with the Leader.
FBI:Due to some problems.
ICE:Such of Noobs.
RDMC/MMC/Vendetta:Died.
TST:Also,Im coming back.

How long have you been playing MTA? Since 2011.
How long have you been playing on SAES? Since 2012...
How many hours do you play in a day? 300Hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 6-7Time per day.

Previous gangs/squads?: OC,FBI,RDMC,TST.The_Outfit.CripZ~,ICE.
Are you in any groups?: DDMC,Age Of Judjments.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: no

Strengths: Shooting,Arresting,Driving,Flying,Teamworking...
Weaknesses: I got some problems with lagging ingame but ill fix it.
Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers:https://imgur.com/AhgP5Gs

Describe Deathmatch: Killing someone without reason
Describe RolePlay: Acting Like in real life.
Describe TeamWork:Herlping your team whenever they want .

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Well,simply i will took an ScreenShot and do the /report and send it to the Admin and the The Admins will do the rest.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will not accept,Because TST Aren't Offering bribes.
Someone DMs you: Ill open the tab first thing and see their hours because some players are new on the server and they doesn't know the rule so ill show him all what he need ,next,If he did it another time ill report him.
An admin asks you something: I will Answear him with all the information about his questions.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Ill say "roger" and go to him so fast.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? @Rocker
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Bidrift,NRG,N.FUN,Rocker.
Where is our private forums?: saesrp.uk,Squads private forums area.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader: John Vice Leader: [TST]Nfun[VL] PC
Why do you want to join TST?: Because i was an member there and i like TST's team and i have much friends there +i have all the experiance about the police's and their roleplayes Also I found that TST great one.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:They have a nice Team and Active and Loyal squad.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Im Jihad from Algeria im 19 years old i like playing Online games with my friends Like PUBG,and CS:GO also im friendlyship one i like playing SAES:RPG ...etc
Additional information:Thnx.

Ingame Name: Lynch
username: Lynch1
Languages: English/Arabic
Nationality: Tunisia
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Nope

• OverdoseCrime ( will be explain ingame).

• Organization Zero ( will be explain igame).

How long have you been playing MTA? since years ago
How long have you been playing on SAES? 7 months ago
How many hours do you play in a day? 4 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 4 times

Previous gangs/squads?: OC / Z
Are you in any groups?: TMH /SAP
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: N/A

Strengths: Parachuting / Driving / Shooting.
Weaknesses: Drop fps.

Describe Deathmatch: Deathmatch is dming other peoples without any reason.
Describe RolePlay: RolePlay is acting like real life.
Describe TeamWork: TeamWork is playing as a team like a family.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers):
:::

alt text

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? just press F12 then /report
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i offered a bribe for him.
Someone DMs you: /report with a proper picture.
An admin asks you something: Will talk with him about any informations he want.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I directly goes for him.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No None did
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yeh , NRG / TheBest
Where is our private forums?:
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader : John / ViceLeader : Genertix
Why do you want to join TST?: Alright, i've seen myself were enough from crim side so i decided to go for cop side.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I'm an active/mature member also i know all f1 rules and i have friends there.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Greetings. My name is Taher.I'm 15 years old.I live in Tunisia.I am studying in a normal school. Since im a kid i started with play station.Then my father bought a pc for me and my brother i was addicted to play with it.After few days my friend gave my brother few games that he already downloaded them and recommended my brother to play them and one of them was Grand Theft Auto.Then when we completed our missions with Grand Theft Auto we turned to Mutli Theft Auto.
Additional information: No

@Chris95 said in TST - The Strike Team:

Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello, my name is Chris I am 17 years old, I live in capital of Tunisia, Tunis. I am studying in the high school. I love playing football and hanging around with friends.

Mr. Chris95, please edit your application. You have 48 hours to edit your application.

Ingame Name: Davey
username: Davey
Languages: Polish, English
Nationality: Polish
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No

How long have you been playing MTA? I can't really remember exact date, was long years ago.
How long have you been playing on SAES? I guess it was around 2012
How many hours do you play in a day? 2-3
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 1

Previous gangs/squads?: RDMC, SAPA, TST
Are you in any groups?: No
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No

Strengths: Determination to reach the goals, good attitude, I'm positive minded guy. From a in game strenghts... I guess arresting is what I do the best.
Weaknesses: Flying.

Describe Deathmatch: Deathmatch is when you or someone attacks,shoots you without having reason.
Describe RolePlay: Role-Playing, it means we as players try to act in game like in real life, to make the game more interesting and fun to play.
Describe TeamWork: Team Work just like it sounds, is about working together to reach the goals,

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

https://imgur.com/1ign2F1

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Would create a ticket to report the situation.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? Depends on the severity of the crime and who it is. But for small accidents I would offer a bribe.
Someone DMs you: I try to arrest him at first, eventually report.
An admin asks you something: I listen and repply.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I obey the command.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Genetrix
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Genetrix
Where is our private forums?:
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John is leader, Genetrix is Vice-Leader
Why do you want to join TST?: I think my history is a bit connected with TST as I was member when it was raising from level 2, to finally 5. I've great memories and would be great to be part of it again, to wear and represent TST colours. :)
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I think, answer for that is in part above. I want to represent TST colours again, wear TST uniform with pride and just rekt some SR's like in old good times, having fun with you!
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is Damian, I'm 27 years old, I come from Poland, Bygoszcz. Actually working as driver and out of work I'm enjoying video games which I loved since kid, my passions is diving and sailing.
Additional information: No.

Ingame Name:Romiro.
username:minou04.
Languages:Arabic,English,Fransh.
Nationality:Algerien.
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?No.
ICE:left bcz i need playing Criminal.
Pirus:Left Bcz i need playing Cop.

How long have you been playing MTA?1years.
How long have you been playing on SAES?1year.
How many hours do you play in a day?5-6hours.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?All Times.

Previous gangs/squads?:Pirus And ICE.
Are you in any groups?:N/A
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:No.

Strengths: my driving, shooting skills and roleplyas. arresting etc.Paracheting.
Weaknesses:Im not pilot, but i'm trying to make my skills better in that

Describe Deathmatch: DeathMatching is to killing anyone for a no reason And u cant shooting cars or DM any one player.
Describe RolePlay:RolePlay Is trying to come to in-game a real life situation, like police operation stops, asking for license driver and the I.D means acting like reallife.
Describe TeamWork: TeamWork is the most important thing in a squad/gang bcz if you have good teamwork your squad will be better,faster .

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: alt text
Part 4 / What to do if.
What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I will report him.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? would ask me I would but If it is a criminal I would not.Only if he has a good reason and less then 5 stars I would even bribe this criminal.
Someone DMs you:I will tell you that this is not allowed, and if I continue with it, I will inform you of that

An admin asks you something: I will answer this official,and talk to him.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will drop anything and I will respond immediately.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?@N.FUN @Lucifer.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? @Lucifer @Genetrix
Where is our private forums?:Territorial Support Group>The Strike Team Private Forums.
Leader:John.
Vice Leader:N.FUN.
Why do you want to join TST?:I want to join TST is to do better than myself, it's the best dream team.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am a man I work at all times, I have a skill in arresting criminals, and I often contribute everything I got.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):My Name is Housem,I am 17 years old, I Live in Algeria. As a sport, I am interested in football .I like being a Cop and I believe I will improve myself over time.
Additional information: N/A

Planet's TST Aplication

Ingame Name: Planet
username: Planet_123
Languages: Spanish, English.
Nationality: Dominican.
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No.

How long have you been playing MTA? 2 Years.
How long have you been playing on SAES? 1 Year.
How many hours do you play in a day? 4-6hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? min 3 times.

Previous gangs/squads?: No
Are you in any groups?: No

Strengths: My skills are: Solve problems, I mean I'm good at being a policeman, Catching criminals
Weaknesses: Hmm, I don't know what weaknesses I have but I think being a criminal is one of them

Describe Deathmatch: Death Matching: That is killing other players for no reason, and even worse if it is in a hospital.
Describe RolePlay: RolePlay is a group dynamics technique. It is also known as a dramatization, simulation or role play technique.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is the work done by two or more people where everyone plays a part but everyone has a common goal.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler] /spoiler https://imgur.com/a/HPc5zil

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? /report
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? if he is a police, then, i bribe him.
Someone DMs you: /report
An admin asks you something: I respond with due respect
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I respond immediately with due respect.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, [TST]Genetrix[VL] PC.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes, Genetrix.
Where is our private forums?: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/70/tst-the-strike-team/365
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader: [TST]John[L] PC, Vice leader: [TST]Genetrix[VL] PC
Why do you want to join TST?: Because I consider her a good police squad, one of the best and I think I can be in it.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Should accept me because I consider myself a good cop.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Good. As I was explaining In-Game, I consider myself a quite mature person and fit to be in that Police Squad, Since I usually solve the problems in the best possible way, hopefully have no problem. I'm 17 years old, I'm going to college. I consider myself a normal person.
Additional information: I am a person of few words.

Planet's TST Aplication

Ingame Name: L!on
username:mimou06
Languages: Arabic, English.
Nationality:Algerian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?Nop.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?Pirus Reason:I Play As Cop

How long have you been playing MTA? 3 Years.
How long have you been playing on SAES? 1 Year.
How many hours do you play in a day? 4-8hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 1h

Previous gangs/squads?:
ICE,CDC,PIRUS
Are you in any groups?: The-Hornec

Strengths: My skills are: Solve problems, I mean I'm good at being a policeman, Catching criminals
Weaknesses: Hmm, I don't know what weaknesses I have but I think being a criminal is one of them

Describe Deathmatch: Death Matching: That is killing other players for no reason, and even worse if it is in a hospital.
Describe RolePlay: RolePlay is a group dynamics technique. It is also known as a dramatization, simulation or role play technique.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is the work done by two or more people where everyone plays a part but everyone has a common goal.

Add a picture of your "stats":alt text
Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? /report
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? if he is a police, then, i bribe him.
Someone DMs you: /report or Talking With His G/S Hq
An admin asks you something: I respond with due respect
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I respond immediately with due respect.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, [TST]Genetrix[L] PC.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes, Genetrix.
Where is our private forums?: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/70/tst-the-strike-team/365
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: ViceLeader: [TST]John[vL] PC, leader: [TST]Genetrix[L] PC
Why do you want to join TST?: Because I consider her a good police squad, one of the best and I think I can be in it.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Should accept me because I consider myself a good cop.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is Haytem I live in Algeria and I have 17 years I love football and I've been playing on this server from 1 year and half
Additional information:N/A

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame Name: tiktok
Languages: English,Arabic,Frensh
Nationality: Algerian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?:i got kicked
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / i joined to ICE

How long have you been playing MTA?: I have been playing for 2 years.
How long have you been playing on SAES?: I have been playing in SAES: RPG for 1 years.
How many hours do you play in a day? I am active 2or 3 hours a day.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?: I check the forum2-4 times a day.

Previous gangs/squads?:
Are you in any groups?: not Yet.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:No.

Strengths: Driving,Shooting,Role-Playing-Parashoting.
Weaknesses: Lag,Swimming.

Describe Deathmatch: DM mean is Killing Someone without Reasons.
Describe RolePlay:RP mean Acting like Real Life.
Describe TeamWork: In my opinion describing teamwork is pretty easy, work together with your team mates and watch their back and look after them.

Add a picture of your stats by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]:
Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?: I would take SS of person who avoided from getting arrest then,i will directly report the player to his top brasses if he is not part of any organizations i would report him to game admin so they will give his punishment about it.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?:Well,offering people without roleplay isn't good for me so i offer him roleplay for better conditions then if he accept to roleplay with me i can offer him bribe after roleplay done.
Someone DMs you: i Report Him
An admin asks you something: I will tell him the answer of his question.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?: I will go next to he because I have to go to her side.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?: @NRG
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who @NRG
Leader: john
ViceLeader: n-fa
Why do you want to join TST?: I want to join TST because I'm starting to like being a cop. And I want to join because one of the best squads is TST.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I have been playing in SAES for 3 years, until this time I played as a full criminal. So I know very well the weaknesses of criminals.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My Name is AbduAllah,I am 16 years old, I Live in Algeria. As a sport, I am interested in football .I like being a cop and I believe I will improve myself over time.
Additional information: I always played criminal until this time, but I realized it was fun to be a cop. So I will develop myself as a cop.

1. Personal data section

1.1 Account information
Nickname: Parazit
Nationality: Im Algerien
Spoken language(s): I do speak Arabic,Frensh&English

1. Organization section

2.1 Personal specifics
Former organization(s): ICE/TST/OC.
Reason(s) of leaving:
ICE: I left because no one respect ICE's HQ's or members.
OC:Kicked i didn't remember the reason..
TST:Well,TST was so inactive squad,and i tied from Police side.
Why have you chosen to join OverdoseCrime?: Well,I choose this gang because since i back from inactivity i was looking to join it,it had a nice team really,nice members&active&loyal.

2.2 Management specifics
Outline your relevant skills and strengths, that you can provide for OverdoseCrime (We do NOT ask for in-game skills, such as shooting, driving etc.): Well the strenghts are : Killing,Teamworking,Roleplaying.
also Weakness are : Not much But ofcourse some. Sometimes i can get off due to My internet provider TE-Data being shit, And u will definetly see me jumping out of the car when im riding with you because i accidently press f after g
Describe how you would solve any problem with a fellow gang member: Uhm,Firstly,i'll be patient&respectfull with him,and next i will try to solve it with the best way with him.

2.3 OverdoseCrime specifics
Define OverdoseCrime: It's an Criminales Organization,that had a nice members 'team",that focuses on selling every type of drugs Illegal gym supplements, Transporting goods for other organizations.

@Whitelock said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name: tiktok

I am glad to say that you are ~[accepted]~(red) . Find MAJ+ for your test. Good luck
Thank you for your interest. You ~[failed]~(red) the test step. You can be re-tested after 48 hours if still you interest.
~[Chief of Staff of TST NRG]~(blue,red,blue)