TST - The Strike Team

Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name: camel13
Languages: Arabic, French, English
Nationality: Tunisian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / N/A
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? Yes,

TST:leave beacuse i left games
Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES: I've been playing mta since 2011 and I've been playing SAES for 3 years

How long have you been playing MTA? 8 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 3 years
How many hours do you play in a day? I play SAES many hours a day, around 4 or 5 ( Sometimes more )
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Many times, around 4 or 5 times a day

Previous gangs/squads?:

TST:

Are you in any groups?: Nope

Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: Nope

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths: Driving, shooting, parachuting, working in a team.

Weaknesses: Chasing a big amout of criminals by myself. Or lagging

Describe Deathmatch: Deathmatch is to kill someone without any valid reason and it's not
allowed

Describe RolePlay: Roleplaying is acting exactly like we do in real life. for example: working as a trucker, medic, etc

Describe TeamWork: TeamWork is Working in a team and assisting the team mates inorder to accomplish a mission.

Add a picture of your stats by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame):

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I'll take a screenshot and report it via /report

What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?: I will deny his request, I bribe only Police officers.

Someone DMs you: I'll tell him to stop it because it's not allowed, if he doesn't i'll report him via /report

An admin asks you something: Accept the request and do whatever he tells me to do.

Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will do it surely with no doubt

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?: N.FUN.

Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? : N.FUN

Where is our private forums?: In Territorial Support Group section

Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader: John Vice Leader: N.FUN

Why do you want to join TST?: I should've take more care when i joined TST for the first time, I
want to join back to fix my previous mistakes

Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am changed a lot in the last 6 months, I am
experienced in the cop side and I am sure you will be happy recruiting me, I'm helpful, friendly and kind to everyone.

Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello, my name is Aziz I am 17 years old, I live in capital of Tunisia, Tunis. I am studying in the high school. I love playing football and hanging around with friends.

Additional information: Nope that's all.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Ingame Name:Officer.WiTTi
username:witti
Languages:Arabic,Frensh,English
Nationality:Algerien
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?N/A
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?Nope

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA?2years
How long have you been playing on SAES?4years
How many hours do you play in a day?6-7hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?10times

Previous gangs/squads?:

• ~[Underground Empire]~(sienna)

• ~[Immigration & Customs Enforcement]~(blue,blue)

• ~[Cartel~Da~Sinaloa]~(maroon)
    Are you in any groups?:no
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:No

Strengths:Flying,Driving,Role-playing-Parashoting,Wars
Weaknesses:Swimming.

Describe Deathmatch:Deathmatching is killing a person for no reason or shooting cars .
Describe RolePlay:Well roleplay is acting like real life. That means what you're doing in real life, you're doing same in the game but different persons (like mafia roles,trucker roles or cop roles).
Describe TeamWork:mean to be helpful and work with your team to stop armed robbery or arresting any suspect. or making RP

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?take SS and report to Hq if he is in squad or gang if no i will press F1/report to admin.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?asking how he got level wanted and after that i decide if i want bribing or not.
Someone DMs you:take SS and report to Hq if he is in squad or gang If not report to admin.
An admin asks you something: sure i will answer .
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? responding and listen to the orders.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?@Grizzly @Spider
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?@Grizzly @Crossma @Spider
Where is our private forums?:Territorial Support Group>The Strike Team Private Forums
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:
Leader:John
Vice Leader:N.FUN
Why do you want to join TST?:Well I wish to join TST because TST is the one of the best squad in the SAES:RPG. I always founded myself in TST agent roleplays and I love how TST works and I think I can take a good part in TST. So many great players in it and I'd like to play with them and have fun around with them.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:okay, there's many reasons like pc and experience ect.. but i have a good reason for u i don't like negaivity specialy between the members so i hope we're all good and if someone has a problem with me please tell me in game before joining TST.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):Hello,My name in game is WiTTi , and in real life is Mohamed im 18 years old, I Live in Algeria. As a sport, I am interested in football .I like being a cop and I believe I will improve myself over time.

Ingame Name: ZouKa
username: khaled04
Languages: Arabic
Nationality: algerian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No

How long have you been playing MTA? since 2014
How long have you been playing on SAES? since 2016
How many hours do you play in a day? 3 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? always .
Previous gangs/squads?: No
Are you in any groups?: No I am not
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No I dont

Strengths: Arresting, shooting,Driving,Parachuting, Flying
Weaknesses: Low FPs sometimes.

Describe Deathmatch: Dm is killing someone without reasons
Describe RolePlay: Roleplay is acting like real life
Describe TeamWork: Team work is for like one cop using shotgun and other cop is tazering

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?* I should take ss and report!.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I should bribe him
Someone DMs you: I should take ss and report him to admin (if he is an TST or Safp i will report him to HQ only .)
An admin asks you something: I should answer him.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I should go to him. and respect his order

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes @Spider
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? @FireSnow @barboy @Crossma
Where is our private forums?: in forums
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader John vice leader nfun
Why do you want to join TST?: i choose TST bcz i see it Warning and i dont wanna it to be dead and i have freinds inTST.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Because i am a good cop and iam respectfull and active too.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello I am Zouka my name is abdrazak in real Life i love play football and Handball with my Partner iam 15 years old i love play video games i love hang with my Freinds too.
Additional information:No

d

Ingame Name:L!on
username:mimou06
Languages:Arabic,English
Nationality:Algerien
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?No

How long have you been playing MTA?3years
How long have you been playing on SAES?2years
How many hours do you play in a day?4-6hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?5Times+

Previous gangs/squads?:

• ~[Comando Da Capital]~(violet,magenta,magenta,violet,violet,violet,violet,violet,magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta)

• ~[ICE|Immigration & Customs Enforcement]~(blue,blue)
    Are you in any groups?:Nope
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:No.

Strengths:Driving,parashuting,Role-playing,Shooting
Weaknesses:Lag,FPS

Describe Deathmatch: deathmatching or should i say DM is a big well known Rulebreak in our server its like killing someone for no reason like harrasing him with tazing or spray by some trainee , i don't don't DM players ingame , actually this DM can be CAR DM or player dm with melee or shooting weapon
Describe RolePlay:Acting Like Real Life
Describe TeamWork:Teamwork hence the name suggest which consist of working with a team where each member have a precise work to do and everyone needs to rely on each other

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I would take screenshot of person who avoided from getting arrest then,i will directly report the player to his top brasses if he is not part of any organizations i would report him to game admin so they will give his punishment about it.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?Well,offering people without roleplay isn't good for me so i offer him roleplay for better conditions then if he accept to roleplay with me i can offer him bribe after roleplay done
Someone DMs you:First you warn that person. After then take the SS and report it.
An admin asks you something: I will tell him the answer to he question.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will go next to you because I have to go to her side.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?@Spider @WiTTi01
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?@Spider @WiTTI01
Where is our private forums?:Territorial Support Group>The Strike Team Private Forums
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:
Leader:John
Vice Leader:N.FUN
Why do you want to join TST?: I want to join TST because I'm starting to like being a cop. And I want to join because one of the best squads is TST.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players. HQ team's decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say i'll show my best effort and bests for be a part of TST family. You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person.''. i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):Hello ' i am Haythem i'm 16 years old and i'm also Algerien ' i like making several things beside playing on my computer 'i also like watchinng tv and films.chillin'with my friends , listening to the music. When I was growing up, I would watch football with my dad and brother every Saturday, before we'd go outside and toss the football around.
Additional information: ~[The Strike Team Helper]~(blue,navy)
~[Love L!on]~(navy)

Dear, @Lion
We've been really disapointed by what you did, at first we thought that
your application was pretty decent, but after reading your application several times, there was one sentence that I remembered. The one for "Describe TeamWork:" You did a copy paste from an other application the one from "Romiro01" -> https://saesrpg.uk/topic/70/tst-the-strike-team/301?page=16.
It's not that way that you will be able to join any squad or gang, so you are
obviously getting ~[DENIED]~(red) from our squad, you can still apply
in 2-3 weeks and we hope having a better idea of you.
-Regards
The Strike Team HQ
Lucifer.M Lieutenant Major

Ingame Name: Rocky
Languages : Estonia and English
Nationality: Estonia
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? no
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? ICE : left to join TST - DEA : left because it died - FBI : because i was want to join a new squad

How long have you been playing MTA? 10 year
How long have you been playing on SAES? 1 year
How many hours do you play in a day? 10 days
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 10

Previous gangs/squads?: There hasn't been anything yet
Are you in any groups?: IC
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: no

Strengths: i'm good at RP and good at using snipers and driving cars and using M4 and driving bikes and helicopters and planes
Weaknesses: i bad in drive bike

Describe Deathmatch: DM is killing someone for no reason
Describe RolePlay: RP is acting like real life
Describe TeamWork: team work is working together to achive something

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame) https:/imgur.com/a/yut8eHR (use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i will take SS to him and report him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will RP with him then i will bribe him
Someone DMs you: i will report him
An admin asks you something: i will do it
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i will come to him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? no
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? i dont know
Where is our private forums?: saesrpg.uk
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: I don.t know realy this names
Why do you want to join TST?: TST is a strong and pro squad and it was great in the old days and it's still great until now and i was have past exprince in squads and as a cop too and i think that i know most of places in SAES so if you told me to respond to a turf war maybe let's say at the big ear then i will know the place , etc....
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Because i'm active and have good rp driving skill and weapon skill only one thing i like about you is good company.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is Erki and I am 18 years old I like police work very much I am active

Dear @Rocky,

You applied for us one time, and we decided to deny you. We asked you to prove yourself, which mean that you should've hanged with us so we could know you better. But you didn't.
You applied for CIA, 5 days ago, so obviously you are not interested of joining TST, you just want to join a random squad. And trust me TST isn't a random squad.
Last but not least it seems that you didn't even took time to make a decent application. Ex: "Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?" you answered: "I don.t know realy this names". This is seriously disrespectful toward us. So obviously you are getting ~[denied]~(red) once again, and please if you are willing to apply another time, take time to think about what you are writing.

Regards
The Strike Team HQ
Lucifer Morningstar Major

Game name: LAPD_Spanish_VEN
username: lapd0070
Age 15
Argentina country
Languages: Spanish / English / Portuguese
Venezuelan nationality
Have you ever been kicked out of the server? / If so, why ?: No
Have you ever been kicked out of a gang / squad? / If so, why ?: No, I haven't been to any G / S. Only SAPD

Part 2 / Your playing time in MTA / SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA ?: I've only played at SAES, I don't have any more servers.
How long have you been playing in SAES ?: I joined in 2014 and after a while I lost my account, I returned in 2018 and I am currently an active player (+400 hours)
How many hours do you play in a day?: 2-8 or more
How many times do you visit the forums in one day ?: At the end of each game 1-3

Gangs / previous squads?:
Are you in any group ?: No
Do you have a PC (Procop membership) ?: No

Strengths: I am an active player, I know very well the game system, the commands, radio codes, response codes and penal code. Despite not having been in any organization, I am mature enough to be part of a squad.
Weaknesses: I can hardly speak English.

Describe Deathmatch: In my opinion, the DM can mean many things, but mainly kill someone for no reason or harass someone in the game.
Describe RolePlay: The RP is the main element of the game, it is to play fair and as in real life, to take into account all the risks of being an officer is the public force and protect our citizens to have a country in progress.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is the element that makes us strong and have a better level of responses, working as a team gives you many more opportunities.

Add an image of your "statistics":

:::

alt text

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you persecute someone and avoid arrest? It is important to have a PR, however if the individual's response is violent or unfavorable, we must use more lethal elements.
What would you do if someone came and asked for a bribe ?: We always have to offer an RP and make the necessary requirements, however, in some moments we have to help our fellow public forces.
Someone sends you a message: It would help you for good
An administrator asks you something: A respectful answer and answer the standards of an officer.
Does anyone from our team with a higher rank call you ?: Respond respectfully and help or patrol with him.

Part 5 / Additional questions.

Did any member of TST suggest you submit your application? Who?: [TST] Nfun [VL] PC
Did you have the opportunity to keep a TST before applying? If so, who ?: Yes, with @ [TST] Nfun [VL] PC and many more officers but I don't remember their names.
Where are our private forums ?: Discord
Who is the leader and vice-leader of TST ?: The leaders are: [TST] John [L] PC and SAES> TheKiller PC. The Vice-Leader is @ [TST] NFUN [VL] PC
Why do you want to join TST ?: It is a nice team, I see that it is the one that all are more united and have the best work environment, are a quick response group and answer all calls when possible.
Do you give us at least one good reason to accept you? I have a lot of experience in the game and I think I'm prepared to join a squad, and I also have many teammates in the squad. I await your acceptance :)
Tell us something about yourself (more than 30 words): I am someone very calm and I do not like problems, I care a lot about people and I get along very well with people, I usually lead groups by my reputation level.
Additional information: He worked with many government agents and I like politics. It also leaves a capture with the TST group.

alt text

Dear @LAPD_Spanish_VEN,

After some conversations with our leadership, we finally decided to put your application in a ~[Pending]~(orange) status, try to hang more with our members, so we will get to know you more.

Regards
The Strike Team HQ
Lucifer Morningstar Major

alt text

Ingame Name: VayraN
Username: Zelozed2
Languages: Arabic & English and a bit Turkish
Nationality: Egyptian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Banned for 2 times first ban for getting punished several times and second one for fighting with an admin
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? ICE 2 times for adminjail, CripZ for being unmature FBI without any reason, FOX, I don't remember the reason

How long have you been playing MTA? 3 years I think
How long have you been playing on SAES? maybe 2 years and half
How many hours do you play in a day? Well some days I play the whole day and some days I play from time to time
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? I'm active on forum the whole day and I hear the notification sound

Previous gangs/squads?: CripZ FBI ICE 2 times HRMC Rebels FOX ThC and CIA
Are you in any groups?: SaS and GT
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No I don't

Strengths: Teamworking
Weaknesses: Nothing

Describe Deathmatch: Killing or damaging any player without any reason
Describe RolePlay: Acting ingame like the real life
Describe TeamWork: Working as a team and helping each others and it's the only thing that I use, it's the key to win

Spoiler Text

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Maybe I let him and maybe I ask him to let me arrest him, I don't like to report
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will bribe him if I make sure he is not dangerous or there's none chasing him
Someone DMs you: If he is new I will try to teach him the server rules and gameplay if he is not I will just warn him
An admin asks you something: I will answer him
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will respond if i'm available

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? None did
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Well, I tryhard to hang with anyone but I don't see anyone online
Where is our private forums?: When I press on Server Policing and then Territorial Support Group (TSG) I find the private forum (only if i'm a member)
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: [TST]John[L] / SAES>TheKiller and [TST]Nfun[VL]
Why do you want to join TST?: I like TST and its style fits me, plus that TST doing a good teamwork in chasing and in anything and I use teamwork in anything so it fits me
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I'm a honest, helpful and polite player and I work on teamworking only so why would I get denied while I have a good experience on the server for 2 years or more ?
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My real name is Mohamed, I have 13 years, I live in Egypt I like to have fun and get friends I don't like to be serious at all time, I like to have fun with my friends
Additional information: Nothing to add

Ingame Name: Marx
Languages: Portuguese, English and a bit of French
Nationality: German/Portuguese
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No

How long have you been playing MTA? 5 years about to be 6 years in October.
How long have you been playing on SAES? Ever since i got and started MTA SAES was the first and only server i ever played on.
How many hours do you play in a day? Around 3-5 hours a day total, 5 if playing with other people.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? I visit the forum whenever i wanna check the news on the changes to the server and other important information.

Previous gangs/squads?: OC(Outcome)
Are you in any groups?: No
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No

Strengths: Arresting, driving and specially piloting which is by far my favourite.
Weaknesses: Focusing on multiple targets in a chaos situation.

Describe Deathmatch: Deathmatching is when a player kills another player or destroys a vehicle without a specific reason.
Describe RolePlay: Roleplay is to assume a role in a play or an act for example a person assuming the role of a cop in a cops vs criminals play.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is the gather of a team of people to complete or do something the fastest and best way possible.

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? SS and Report.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I would only bribe any player if he had 5 stars or below, if it was a cop there would be no reason not to do it as we were both on the same faction.
Someone DMs you: Send them a warning depending on the subject.
An admin asks you something: I reply to the admin right away with as much info as i can.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I'll answer the call asap and proceed to go to that squad member.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, Beast who's also my nephew.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes with Beast as we always play together all the time since the beginning.
Where is our private forums?: The private forums is on the Territorial Support Group.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: The Leaders of TST are both John and TheKiller while the Vice Leader is Nfun.
Why do you want to join TST?: I want to join TST because i've always been wanting to join but never really had a chance to and i wish to be as helpful as possible to the TST.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I've always been a loyal and helpful member in the previous groups i've been to.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello, the name's Markus, i'm 21 years old and i'm from Portugal. I'm just the average type of guy who loves to play games, listen to music and well watch anime as well.
I'm a long time player in MTA and SAES included as it was the one and only server i've ever played in since the very start.
Additional Information: This is a new account i made because i stopped playing for around half a year and since i didn't remember my info i had no other choice but to make a new one.

Ingame Name: Radi.

username: Dayler.

Languages: Arbec , Freanch , English.

Nationality: Tunisian.

Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? N/A.

Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? YES.
Hmm, well lemme start with squads i left my first squad ICE because they went inactive and began to join the players are not ready , i joined BBMC but sadly gang has been closed , CDC like ICE reason

How long have you been playing MTA? 5 YERS.
How long have you been playing on SAES? 4 yers.
How many hours do you play in a day? 680 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? All tiem

Previous gangs/squads?:
Immigration-Customs-Enforcement.
The Blood Brothers MC.
Comando Da Capital.

Are you in any groups?: The San Andreas Royalists.

Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: N/A

Strengths: shooting & driving.
Weaknesses: lag somtimes.:disappointed:

Describe Deathmatch: DM is killing or shooting cars or players in game without reason .
Describe RolePlay: RP mean when the players acting like real life in arresting criminals etc...
Describe TeamWork: : Work as a team to make, Together, we catch the culprit.

Spoiler Text

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i report him to admin and if he is in gang i report to hq
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?i rp with him
Someone DMs you:i report to admin
An admin asks you something:i answer him
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? ill respect the order

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?No
Where is our private forums?:https://saesrpg.uk/topic/70/tst-the-strike-team/2?page=1
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:jhont is Leader and nfun VL
Why do you want to join TST?:TST good squad and i like TST roleplay
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: am active in game and friendlier
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):,My names is Iheb know as Radi in game i 19 years old i'm studen i live in Tunisia i play in this srever from 4 yars i like vidos games and football.
Additional information:N/A

Ingame Name: nishki
username: nishki
Languages Arabic Spanish and English
Nationality: United arab emirates
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Yes once for shouting out another server

How long have you been playing MTA? Since 2009
How long have you been playing on SAES? Since 2011
How many hours do you play in a day? 5-6
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 30 or so

Previous gangs/squads?: Will explain them to an HQ if needed.
Are you in any groups? : Yes I am.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)? : Not yet.

Strengths: Role-playing Driving and Shooting
Weaknesses: Landing planes.

Describe Deathmatch: Killing for no reason.
Describe RolePlay: Bringing real life into the game
Describe TeamWork: Eager of a team to achieve a certain thing.

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Report him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? Depends on what reason does he want the bribe for
Someone DMs you: Report him
An admin asks you something: Respond to him in a nice way.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Yes sir.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes Lucifer NRG and Mouris
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes the 3 of them

Where is our private forums? : The private forums of the The strike team.

Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST? : Leader is John and the vice leaders are Thekiller and nFun

Why do you want to join TST? : To help the squad return into it's old days by being one of the best

Give us atleast one good reason to accept you? : Active Loyal and Mature and humble

Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words) : My name is Mohammad I am from the United Arab Emirates i enjoy
playing games and basketball I mostly spend my day in the gym or playing saes cuz I got nothing else to do.

Additional information: Nothing really much to say.

Dear, @Morena

We decided to give you an other chance, and we will excuse you for leaving the squad. Meanwhile you are in ~[PENDING]~(orange), we want to be sure that you will be loyal and mature toward us. ( Try to hang with us more)

Regards
The Strike Team HQ
Lucifer Morningstar [HQ]

Dear, @Iheb-sa

After some conversations with our leadership we came up with a decision.
We do not think you could fit our squad, your application is fulled with grammar and spelling mistakes, which means that you didn't took to much time to do.
Last but not least you didn't even tried to hang/patrol with one of our members, so you are ~[DENIED.]~(red)
(PS: You can still apply in 2 weeks if you are still interested)

Regards
The Strike Team HQ
Lucifer Morningstar [HQ]