TST - The Strike Team

Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name:Wizard
Languages:English and Turkish
Nationality:Turkey
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Never.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? Never.

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA? 2-3 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 5-6 months
How many hours do you play in a day? 4-5 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Sometimes.

Previous gangs/squads?:No.
Are you in any groups?:No.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:Not now.

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths:shooting,arrest crim,working team,good driver
Weaknesses:swimming

Describe Deathmatch:Killing someone without reason.
Describe RolePlay:Acting Like in real life.
Describe TeamWork:Work as a team to make, Together, we catch the culprit.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I will take SS and write report.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I'm not going to bribe him.
Someone DMs you:I will take SS and report him.
An admin asks you something:I will talk with him.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will help him.

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?Yes.Judge
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?Yes.Judge
Where is our private forums?:Territorial Support Group section
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:
Leader:John And SAES>TheKiller
Vice Leader:Nfun
Why do you want to join TST?:Because I love TST Members and TST is nice squad and TST Leader is Turk and i have friend in TST.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:Because I am active .I do teamwork all time. I have skills and need something to improve it,and i think it will be completed in TST.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):My name is Yusuf.I am 19 years old. love play video games and play futbol.
Additional information:No.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear,@Marsello,
I am sorry to inform you that your application has been ~[Dennied]~(red) for multiple reasons.
You can re-apply in 400000000000000000000000000000 days thanks for your interest.

Dear @GaDDaRTR ,
:::
@GaDDaRTR said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name:Wizard

The Strike team still discussing about you but we are a litle insecure, so we may ask you to hang around and show us your best, for now you are ~[Pending]~(orange).
Keep up the good work.
Best of the luck!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Regards,
Head Quarter Bangas,
The Strike Team HQ.

Ingame Name: Carry
languages: Arabic, Frensh and English
Nationality: Algeria
Have you ever been kicked / banned from the server? / if yes why? Never
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang / squad? / if yes why? OC: Kicked, Inactive., Ice: I do leave bcz there's much noobs there

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA / SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA? Since 2017
How long have you been playing on SAES? from 2018
How many hours do you play in a day? 3-4Hours per day.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Maybe 3-4Times.

Previous gangs / squads ?: OC, ice
Are you in any groups ?: N / A
Do you have PC (Procop membership) ?: N / A

Strengths: Arresting, Shooting, Driving, Roleplaying, Teamworking
Weaknesses: Lags.

Describe Death match: Killing someone withouut any reason
Describe Role Play: Acting like in real life
Describe Team Work: Helping your team as much and whenever they want.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press / stats ingame) (use spoilers: [Spoiler] [/ spoiler]
https://imgur.com/0pPMlfm

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I will take Screenshot by pressing f12 and just make a simple Report and the admins will do the rest.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will say TST Not selling bribes.So i will not.
Someone DMs you: Just take ss and ill report him to the admins.
An admin requests you something: Ill do the possible to wear him because because im respectfull others and high ranks than me.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will do the possible to wear him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, Aspect
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Aspect.
Where is our private forums?: In the TST Section of Private things
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST ?: John and N.FUN
Why do you want to join TST?: Because i like to act as Police man so i choose TST because it's active one and loyal squad and the greatest squad on the server.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you ?: Im mature player and Active and Loyal member Also i can offer more things in-game
Tell us something about yourself (more than 30 words): i am hocine i create my account in 2017 i am good cop i want to join TST and i will get my Pro Cop with TST
Additional information: Im Friendlyship.

@Bangas said in TST - The Strike Team:

Dear @GaDDaRTR ,

spoiler

The Strike team still discussing about you but we are a litle insecure, so we may ask you to hang around and show us your best, for now you are ~[Pending]~(orange).
Keep up the good work.
Best of the luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regards,
Head Quarter Bangas,
The Strike Team HQ.

Dear @GaDDaRTR Thank you for submitting your application to us.I also want to apreciate your intrest.After some discussion within the HQ team we have taken a decision, am glad to inform you that you current status is ~[accepted]~(lime). Welcome aboard.

Ingame Name: Raf0
Languages : arabic , english and french
Nationality: Sousse
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? : N/A
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? : N/A

How long have you been playing MTA? 2 years ago
How long have you been playing on SAES? 2 years ago
How many hours do you play in a day? : 5 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? : 2 hours

Previous gangs/squads?: ICE
Are you in any groups?: yes im in SAPA
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: N/A

Strengths: im good at arresting , roleplaying , driving , shooting ...
Weaknesses: the lag

Describe Deathmatch: DM is killing or shooting cars or players in game without reason .
Describe RolePlay: RP mean when the players acting like real life in arresting criminals etc...
Describe TeamWork: In my opinion describing teamwork is is work together with your teammates and respect them.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

https://i.imgur.com/NHqnBtK.png

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? : if he is new i will warn him and if he isn't i will report him .
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? : i will bribe him .
Someone DMs you: if he is new i will warn him and if he isn't new i will report him .
An admin asks you something: i will answer him without lying .
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?: i will answer him .

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?: sir @Bangas suggest me for apply.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? : yes i hang with @NRG , @SideSwipe and other members...
Where is our private forums?: Territorial Support Group>The Strike Team Private Forums
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John is the Leader and @N-FUN is the vice Leader
Why do you want to join TST?: i wanna join TST because they respect me and they can train me and the members so active in my opinion.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: im a very active cop , i love arrest criminals and make media archives and im friendly but i hate Cheating and pulling out.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Im Raf , im 13 years old i started playing SAES 2 years ago and i love play it and spawn cop all times and im very active in this game .
Additional information: yes i do , i hope i will be a member in this familly and if i get Denied no probleme and GL , that's all .

Ingame Name:Danetion
Languages:English,Arabic
Nationality:Egyptain
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?no
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?no

How long have you been playing MTA?6 years+
How long have you been playing on SAES?less than a week
How many hours do you play in a day?5 +
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?4+

Previous gangs/squads?:N\A
Are you in any groups?:N\A
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:no

Strengths:Tactics
Weaknesses:N\A

Describe Deathmatch:In a Team Deathmatch, the players are organized into two or more teams, with each team having its own frag count. Friendly fire may or may not cause damage, depending on the game and the rules used if it does, players that kill a teammate (called a team kill) usually decrease their own score and the team's score by one point; in certain games, they may also themselves be killed as punishment, and/or may be removed from the game for repeat offenses. The team with the highest frag-count at the end wins.
Describe RolePlay:A role-playing game is a game in which the participants assume the roles of characters and collaboratively create stories. Participants determine the actions of their characters based on their characterisation, and the actions succeed or fail according to a formal system of rules and guidelines. Within the rules, they may improvise freely; their choices shape the direction and outcome of the games.
Describe TeamWork:In a Team Deathmatch, the players are organized into two or more teams, with each team having its own frag count. Friendly fire may or may not cause damage, depending on the game and the rules used if it does, players that kill a teammate (called a team kill) usually decrease their own score and the team's score by one point; in certain games, they may also themselves be killed as punishment, and/or may be removed from the game for repeat offenses. The team with the highest frag-count at the end wins.

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I'll keep chasing him until i catch him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I'll refuse
Someone DMs you:I'll answer if he really needs my help
An admin asks you something:I'll respond
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I'll respond asap

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?Yes, [TST]Bangas
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?yes,[TST]Bangas
Where is our private forums?:I don't know to be honest
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:[TST]John[L] PC,
SAES>TheKiller PC,[TST]Nfun[VL] PC
Why do you want to join TST?:Well,Because as i can see TST is one of the best groups overhere and to be honest i would like to be part of a great group like TST to gain alot of skills also to make new friends and to learn everything about SAES,today i meet Bangas he is really mature and respectful he help me out to gain money also he told me some rules about the server.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:You should accept be because I'm a different and unique kinda of person and my behavior is also a nice mix of bein social,funny but come on It's TST so we obivously need some serious and independent behavior before we step into this big adventure and I'm honest and just trying to make the best of it as you maybe but just maybe can see I'm also a hard worker
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello, my name isAhmed Sayed, I am 16 years old which makes me the youngest member of my family, I live in Egypt, Cairo which is known as a beautiful landscape, I used to have a very childish behavior mostly ingame which makes me feel regretful. Anyway, I am currently mature for my age and excelled on many of my varied hobbies. I do well at school, often knowing how to talk English very well and Brazlin a little bit before the concept had ever been introduced to our class. I was quite smug, unfortunately, self-awarness wasn't something I learned until many years later., I am getting a lot of pressure placed on my by my parents and I began to get tired of it, hopefully that I am doing a good job and about to succeed, I love sports and exercises to keep myself in a good shape.
Additional information:Nope

@Raf0 said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name: Raf0

Dear @Raf0
Well after some discussion within the HQ of The Strike Team, we have reached a conclusion, glad to announce that you are ~[Accepted]~(lime).
This means that youll have to face a test in-game to confirm your skils and knowlage.
Please contact any COL or HQ or more.
Best of the luck,
Regards,
The Stike Team Head Quarter,
Bangas.

@Danetion said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name:Danetion
Languages:English,Arabic
Nationality:Egyptain
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?no
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?no

How long have you been playing MTA?6 years+
How long have you been playing on SAES?less than a week
How many hours do you play in a day?5 +
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?4+

Previous gangs/squads?:N\A
Are you in any groups?:N\A
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:no

Strengths:Tactics
Weaknesses:N\A

Describe Deathmatch:In a Team Deathmatch, the players are organized into two or more teams, with each team having its own frag count. Friendly fire may or may not cause damage, depending on the game and the rules used if it does, players that kill a teammate (called a team kill) usually decrease their own score and the team's score by one point; in certain games, they may also themselves be killed as punishment, and/or may be removed from the game for repeat offenses. The team with the highest frag-count at the end wins.
Describe RolePlay:A role-playing game is a game in which the participants assume the roles of characters and collaboratively create stories. Participants determine the actions of their characters based on their characterisation, and the actions succeed or fail according to a formal system of rules and guidelines. Within the rules, they may improvise freely; their choices shape the direction and outcome of the games.
Describe TeamWork:In a Team Deathmatch, the players are organized into two or more teams, with each team having its own frag count. Friendly fire may or may not cause damage, depending on the game and the rules used if it does, players that kill a teammate (called a team kill) usually decrease their own score and the team's score by one point; in certain games, they may also themselves be killed as punishment, and/or may be removed from the game for repeat offenses. The team with the highest frag-count at the end wins.

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I'll keep chasing him until i catch him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I'll refuse
Someone DMs you:I'll answer if he really needs my help
An admin asks you something:I'll respond
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I'll respond asap

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?Yes, [TST]Bangas
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?yes,[TST]Bangas
Where is our private forums?:I don't know to be honest
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:[TST]John[L] PC,
SAES>TheKiller PC,[TST]Nfun[VL] PC
Why do you want to join TST?:Well,Because as i can see TST is one of the best groups overhere and to be honest i would like to be part of a great group like TST to gain alot of skills also to make new friends and to learn everything about SAES,today i meet Bangas he is really mature and respectful he help me out to gain money also he told me some rules about the server.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:You should accept be because I'm a different and unique kinda of person and my behavior is also a nice mix of bein social,funny but come on It's TST so we obivously need some serious and independent behavior before we step into this big adventure and I'm honest and just trying to make the best of it as you maybe but just maybe can see I'm also a hard worker
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello, my name isAhmed Sayed, I am 16 years old which makes me the youngest member of my family, I live in Egypt, Cairo which is known as a beautiful landscape, I used to have a very childish behavior mostly ingame which makes me feel regretful. Anyway, I am currently mature for my age and excelled on many of my varied hobbies. I do well at school, often knowing how to talk English very well and Brazlin a little bit before the concept had ever been introduced to our class. I was quite smug, unfortunately, self-awarness wasn't something I learned until many years later., I am getting a lot of pressure placed on my by my parents and I began to get tired of it, hopefully that I am doing a good job and about to succeed, I love sports and exercises to keep myself in a good shape.
Additional information:Nope

@William said in TST - The Strike Team:

alt text

Ingame Name: William
Languages: English German
Nationality: Gemran
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?: N/A
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?: N/A

How long have you been playing MTA?: 7months ago
How long have you been playing on SAES?: 1month ago
How many hours do you play in a day?: 2-4
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?: 4-6

Previous gangs/squads?: N/A
Are you in any groups?: N/A
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: Nope

Strengths: arresting driving and shooting
Weaknesses: high ping

Describe Deathmatch: it means killing another player or damage his vehicle without any Reason.
Describe RolePlay: roleplay is acting like real life
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is sharing Experience and working together to succed in something or to accomplish a mission perfectly.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler]i will add it later if possible[ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?: i will take screenshot and report him if it wasn't extra then i'll ignore it
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?: i will bribe him
Someone DMs you: i will take ss and report
An admin asks you something: i will answer him
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?: i will hear him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?: none
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?: none
Where is our private forums?: its privat i can't see it
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John Leader. NFUN vice leader
Why do you want to join TST?: TST is a perfect squad and it has things that it makes it special than other squads, it has a cool team and friendly members i think it's the only squad i need.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: i would bring my skills, as well If i join TST, im pretty sure my skills will get better than before i like teamwork in this squad i will participate in any activity if i'am able to , i'am sure that i will make good addition snice i have some exeprince
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hey my name is Ilias i'am 17years old i'am from Germany and i like playing football with my friends and also i like watching basketball or volleyball.
Additional information: i like hanging with TST Members

Dear @William and @Danetion

Well after some discussion within the HQ of The Strike Team, we have reached a conclusion, glad to announce that you are ~[Accepted]~(lime).
This means that youll have to face a test in-game to confirm your skils and knowlage.
Please contact any COL or HQ or more.
Best of the luck,
Regards,
The Strike Team Chief of Staff Gravity.

Ingame Name: Lilskies
Languages I do speak English, Arabic and a bit Frensh.
Nationality: I am Tunisian.
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Yes, I got banned because the admins thought i was abusing my PING, because i can go through the jail's cell door without waiting it to open.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? WA

How long have you been playing MTA? I started playing MTA in 2014.
How long have you been playing on SAES? I've been playing on SAES:RPG for 3 years.
How many hours do you play in a day? 884 Hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Every day to check the news and to post my activities,rps, And events.

Previous gangs/squads?: HRMC, RKMC, TOB, ICE, TST, FBI, WA, CDS
HRMC: Dead
RKMC: Dead
TOB: Dead
ICE: I left ICE when it was level2, due to its inactivity and members lack of expreinces..
TST: I've left TST, because i wanted to try criminal life, but couldn't find a gang that could suit me, so, i joined FBI.
FBI: I've left FBI, because i finally found a gang that could suit me, so, i decided to join Wild Angles.
WA: I've been kicked from WA, due to me getting banned from hospital spawn killing during the power
CDS: I've left CDS, because I didn't have any fun playing as a criminal.. I wanted to join back cop side.

Are you in any groups?: N/A
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No.

Strengths: My strengths are shooting, driving, playing in teamwork, and spamming media archive with My activities, Eevents, Rps.
Weaknesses: Sometimes lag, Driving plane.

Describe Deathmatch: When you kill someone or destroy vehicles without any proper reason.
Describe RolePlay: Roleplay is acting like real life.
Describe TeamWork: Acting together doing tactics together but most and foremost interperation and seeing the dangers coming while covering them with your teammate.

https://imgur.com/a/IlrLAX7

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Take Screenshot and use /report.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I only bribe cops so, if the player is a cop I'll bribe him.
Someone DMs you: Take Screenshot and report to HQ if he is in squad or gang If not report to admin.
An admin asks you something: Sure i will answer .
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Responding and listen to the orders.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes, with Aspect.
Where is our private forums?: saesrpg.uk > Territorial Support Group section
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John is the Leader and Fun is the Vice leader
Why do you want to join TST?: Well I think because its a pretty good squad with active and friendly members, Event thought TST was inactive for a long period but now the squad is back on feet again.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Well, Iam loyal and active player , I love do effort and prove my self and i want help and lean more about TST.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello there! My name is Mahdi, i am 16 years old. I am from Tunisia and i currently live in Sousse. I have 1 brother, he is 17 years old. I like playing video games, such as MTA, Rust and PES. I started playing SAES in 2016, i guess. That's all for for now.
Additional information: Nope

Hi @Lilskies
Thank you for applying for The Strike Team, And after a long discussion with the HQ team i'm happy to inform you that we decided to ~[Accept]~(lime) you, Welcome aboard.
Regards,
The Stike Team Head Quarter,
Aspect.

alt text

Ingame Name: Im known as Jamal ingame.
Languages: I can speak Arabic as a main language, English and French as basic.
Nationality: Im Tunisian.
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No, never.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? I've been kicked from STF for an unknown reason and RebelsMC, the reason can be explained in game.

How long have you been playing MTA? Been playing on MTA since summer 2017.
How long have you been playing on SAES? SAES was the first server i ever joined.
How many hours do you play in a day? I can play 4hours, and 8 or higher hours on vacations.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? I visite forums daily.

Previous gangs/squads?: OC, BBMC, STF, FBI, ICE, FBI, RebelsMC, TST, NNB, OC, ThC, WA, CDS.
Are you in any groups?: Im not apart of any group rn.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No, i'm not a Procop.

Strengths: I've a good aim, stable driving and a good parachuting skills.
Weaknesses: Sometimes, i get angry faster and i cant control myself, and second is my fps.

Describe Deathmatch: Deathmatching is when two or more player sifght in game using weapons or murder methods in order to claim a reward ( The Reason of Deathmathing sets it.). Sometimes ppls fight for fun or during and invade/trainning
Describe RolePlay: Roleplaying is When two or more players act life like in a game , in order to provide a more realistic gameplay meeting real life senarios
Describe TeamWork: Re-grouping a team, playing together, raid SRs, bases and BRs, simply its just playing with a parter/partners inorder to make everything easier.

Somehow, couldn't upload a picture, but its simply like this.
[Stopped Store Robberies]: 397
[Turfs Taken]: 1160
[Store Robberies]: 856
[Arrests]: 8097
[Kills]: 15651
[Captain Shipments]: 13
[Public Bank Robberies]: 35
[Turfs Defended]: 47
[Broken out of Prison]: 521
[Players Revived]: 57
[Safes Cracked]: 31
Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Take a screenshot and report it via /report (uh, i didn't open report panel since 2018, so i wouldn't do shit, but a cop would do this.)
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? If its a cop, i would bribe him, but if its a criminal with a high wanted level, i would arrest him.
Someone DMs you: I'd simply take a screenshot and report through /report, and i wouldn't revenge dm.
An admin asks you something: I'd be more than happy to talk with this admin, if its a report, i'd take my adminjail fairly.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I'd respond to his call, and go for him, even if its unimportant thing.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? I've been suggested to come back to TST by @Lilskies and @Aspect
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes, i have chance to hang with Lilskies and Aspect.
Where is our private forums?: Territorial-Support-Group (TSG https://saesrpg.uk/category/29/territorial-support-group-tsg)
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: As far as i know, John is the leader and N.FUN is the vice leader.
Why do you want to join TST?: Well, i've been suggested to come back to TST, and i also fixed my problems in the squad, and thats why im here applying again.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Well, i've spammed TST media archive and may do it again, as mentoinned above, i've fixed my problem and i want to come back.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello, im Ghassen, im currently 16 years old, turning to 17 soon, im living in Tunisia, exactly in gabes, i've been playing MTA since summer 2017, i love playing games such as Brawlhalla, i have a good aiming skills and parachuting skills.
Additional information: Honestly, nothing to add here.
Kind regards,
Jamal.

Ingame Name: Kalash
username: Kalashrie
Languages: Portuguese
Nationality: Portuguese
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? WA AJ

How long have you been playing MTA? 6/7 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 8 months
How many hours do you play in a day? 3/4
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Multiple times

Previous gangs/squads?: TheOddBoyz, Wild Angels
Are you in any groups?: No
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No

Strengths: Arrests, Pursuits, Shooting
Weaknesses: Driving

Describe Deathmatch: It is deathmatch when somebody demage a person, car or other type of propriety without any reason.
Describe RolePlay: Roleplay is when we bring a situation from the real life and we do a representative cenary and acting of the situation we have choosen to roleplay.
Describe TeamWork: Work as a team to reach the same objective.

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Report
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will not bribe
Someone DMs you: Report
An admin asks you something: Answer him
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Go to him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Bangas
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Bangas
Where is our private forums?: https://saesrpg.uk/category/29/territorial-support-group-tsg
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John & N.FUN
Why do you want to join TST?: Because I'm a bit bored of criminal life and I wanted to try new kind of role to see if it pushes me to keep playing.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Hello, I'm Kalash, a 18 years old guy from Portugal. In my opinion TST should accept me because I'm a loyal person with a good humor sense, I'm always ready to help anyone or in anything that could be needed, being free minded about everything allow me to easly make good relationships with others players.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): About my skils I could always be better, which I want to, but I think that at the momment I'm a good player with with shooting, housing, JB's and businesses. Well overall In my opinion I think that I am a complete player and that I have what TST needs(maturity, responsability...).
Additional information: N/A

@FireSnow said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name:Officer|Spider

Dear @FireSnow ,
We have been discussing between the HQ team and I just finished to count the votes. We have a decision, unfortunetly have to ~[deny]~(red) you.
Anyways please dont give up,keep trying even if it is not TST you shall find a family to join and have fun.
Best of the luck in your career.

@Kalashrie said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name: Kalash
username: Kalashrie

Dear @Kalashrie,
I know you very well also i am completly aware of your personality,behaviour and skills, hereupon you are ~[accepted]~(lime).

Ingame Name: LuXa2k
username: LuXa2k
Languages: Croatian, English
Nationality: Croatian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No I have not been kicked/banned from the server
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No I have not been kicked from a past squad or Gang
How long have you been playing MTA? About a year
How long have you been playing on SAES? 60 hours aproximatly
How many hours do you play in a day? 4-5hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? three to four times
Previous gangs/squads?: N/a
Are you in any groups?: N/a
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No I do not

Strengths: Driving and consistancy
Weaknesses: Flying, sniper shooting
Describe Deathmatch: Deathmatching is killing another player without a reason
Describe RolePlay: Roleplay is a gamemode in which you simulate some ways of living through out arresting people or even killing them etc.
Describe TeamWork: TeamWork is the most important thing in a squad/gang beacuse if you have good teamwork your squad will be better,faster and stronger.
Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler] :https://imgur.com/a/KU3AzeB
Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I would report him.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? It depends on if a squad member would ask me I would but If it is a criminal I would not.(Only if he has a good reason and less then 5 stars I would even bribe a criminal)
Someone DMs you: I would report him.
An admin asks you something: I would quickly reply to see what is the problem.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I would ask him what is wrong and if he needs help

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying?If so who? I did not but I will now.
Where is our private forums?: SAESRPG.UK
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: the Leaders are John,the killer and the vice Leader is NFUN
Why do you want to join TST?: Beacuse TST is a honorable,good quality squad in which I can grow as a fighter against crime and in which I can learn how to play SAES even better
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Beacuse I am a young,loyal lad which can improvise,adapt and overcome.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Im from Croatia, im just finish an engineering school, Im playin SAES beacuse I love to roleplay,before saes I was playing cs:go and I still am sometimes, so that means I am decent at aiming too. I play soccer and my position is centre-back. Im more of a techno fan not really into folk music I actually hate it tbh. Im really good at driving and I do drink sometimes even tough im 17 xD.
Additional information: I love old american cars