TST - The Strike Team

Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name:Chepanii
Languages:French,Arabic,English
Nationality:Algeria
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why/I got ban for Massive DM when i was newbie.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?Kicked from FBI for some problems with Leader.

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA?I have joined MTA since 2011.
How long have you been playing on SAES?Since 2011.
How many hours do you play in a day?3-4 hours.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?I visit the forum Once in a day.

Previous gangs/squads?:FBI.
Are you in any groups?:Yes DZTG.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:No.

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths:My Strenghts are Driving,Shooting,Flying,Teamworking.
Weaknesses:My weaknesses are Using Sniper.

Describe Deathmatch:It is the fact of attacking or killing another person for no reason.
Describe RolePlay:Is the fact of incarnating a character and doing his role in game.
Describe TeamWork:Teamworking is working collaboratively with a group of people in order to achieve a goal.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]https://i.imgur.com/dVA1kf3.png

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I f someone do avoid arrest i will take SS and report him.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?If someone asked me for bribe i will ask him how did he got stars and i will decide.
Someone DMs you:If someone DMs me i will take SS and report him.
An admin asks you something:I will answer and help if i can.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?responding and do his orders.

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?No one.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?Yes Sniper and Nori.
Where is our private forums?:In TSG sections.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:The Leader of TST is John and VL is Arma.
Why do you want to join TST?:because TST is a Strong squad,I like TST role and i have freinds there and they are professional in his work.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:Im active,loyal,helpful,respectable I will do everything to help TST to stay always at a high level.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):Well,im Kouider from Algeria im 26 years old,im a worker,and my favorites Club is Manchester United
Additional information:/

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear @chepanii, after a long discussion with our Leadership, we have finally decided to change your status to ~[Denied.]~(red) Your application is too poor. If you are still interested you can apply in 2 weeks (14 days)

Regards
The Strike Team HQ
Lucifer Morningstar (Major)

alt text

Ingame Name: I'm known as "Jamal".
Languages: Arabic in main, a basic of french and a bit of english.
Nationality: Tunisian.
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No, i have been adminjailed for DMing twice and other time for avoiding arrest.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?: I've been kicked from STF and Rebels MC.

How long have you been playing MTA?: Almost, hmm.. maybe 2 years.
How long have you been playing on SAES?: This is the first server i ever played in MTA, so, almost 2 years, too.
How many hours do you play in a day?: I used to play 8-10 hours in holidays, but, now, school is back. So, 4-6 hours, i'll try to play in my free time.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?: 3 times, each day.

Previous gangs/squads?: I'm a hopper (xd), BBMC, RKMC, OC, QRF, STF, CMC, ICE, FBI and Rebels MC.
Are you in any groups?: WWE & FFO, if it's still alive, :P .
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No, i dont have a ProCop diploma.

Strengths: Parachuting and shooting.
Weaknesses: Driving.

Describe Deathmatch: DM, stands for DeathMatch, this means killing someone without any propre reason. As a example, i saw a arms dealer standing in LVX, i just kill him and run away.
Describe RolePlay: RP, stands for RolePlay, this means you should do your role like in real life. As a example, a cop should act like a real cop.
Describe TeamWork: TeamWork is when you gather up with your friends/squad mates, and patrol, stop SRs, respond to BRs, etc.....

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]
https://imgur.com/a/MsdRiWm

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?: I would take a ScreenShot, report the crime, via /report,
and a admin/staff, will deal with it, or maybe ask an explanation from him, if it was a mistake, i'll forgive him.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?: I'll tell him to buy 5by5, and i'll offer him a bribe.
Someone DMs you: Easily, i would take a ScreenShot and report him (i'll never revenge).
An admin asks you something: I'll obey that admin, if it was a report, i'll aplogies. If itsn't an important something, i'll just answer him, and do what i was doing bofore.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?: Hmm, i'll say "Yes?" if he wants me to patrol, i'll tell him if i'm busy or not, if i'm free, i'll patrol with him happily.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No, noone recommended me to apply to TheStrikeTeam, it was a personel desicion.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes, @Aspect (miboun), @Split (inactive gay) @Rocker (My gf.) and @Gravity ( a fag.) also @Sniper is a gay!
Where is our private forums?: As it's a private forum i dont have access to it, but it's on the TSG, and i private categeory.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Hmmm, the leader is @John and the Vice Leader is @Arma
Why do you want to join TST?: Well, i want to join TST, because it's a skilled squad, and got helpful members also my gf is in it ( @Rocker ) so that's why i'm here.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I'm active, responsiable and a skilled cop.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello, I'm ghassen mjaid, i'm 16 years old, i'm from Tunisia exact citty, i got 2 brother their names are mohamed and firas (not the miboun one) at this young age, i got many hobbies such as Football and Basketball, etc..

With love, @Jamal420

Dear @Jamal420

First of all try to give a perfect answer to every question. Donot take it as a kids play because it can be taken as negative marking. Second with the discussion with HQ team we decide to give you chance and Your application has been ACCEPTED!, Meet any MAJ+ for your test. Good luck!

The Strike Team HQ,
Regards,
Rocker

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Applicants/Wannabes,
The Strike Team has removed application phase temporarily for 1 week which means you can apply for The Strike Team by giving your interview in-game to HQ+. After the interview the test will be followed as it said. You need to be perfect at your basic skills ( Driving,Shooting & Parachuting). If you will pass both phase you will be invited to TST and if you fail to pass the test you will rejected as you know it. If your performance will be satisfactory than you will have to wait for the TST members decision. So, this is for now folks! Do your best and Good Luck!
The Strike Team HQ,
Regards,
Commander.Rocker

Ingame Name:Vahe<ARM>
Languages:Armenian,russian<english
Nationality:Armenian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?no
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?no

How long have you been playing MTA?1 year
How long have you been playing on SAES?1year
How many hours do you play in a day?2 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?4

Previous gangs/squads?:FBI
Are you in any groups?:yes
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:no

Strengths:I am active
Weaknesses:driving bikes

Describe Deathmatch:killing someone without reason
Describe RolePlay:acting like real life
Describe TeamWork:team with your friends to complete something

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I will follow him and arrest him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I will tell him
Someone DMs you:I will arrest him
An admin asks you something:I will do it
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?i will leave everything i'm doing and go to him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?
Where is our private forums?:
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:John is the leader and Arma is the vL
Why do you want to join TST?:I like it
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:I am active
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):I am armenian, my name is Vahe, I have 15 years old
Additional information:

Ingame Name: Vahe<ARM>
Languages: armenia and english
Nationality:Armenian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? no
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? no

How long have you been playing MTA? 1 year
How long have you been playing on SAES? 7 months
How many hours do you play in a day? 4
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 5

Previous gangs/squads?: FBI
Are you in any groups?: yes
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:

Strengths:i am active
Weaknesses: driving bikes

Describe Deathmatch: killing someone without reason
Describe RolePlay: acting like real life
Describe TeamWork: team with your friends to complete something

Add a picture of your stats by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i will report him and if i didn't got SS i will follow him and arrest him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will tell him ok
Someone DMs you: i will report him and if i did not got SS i will track him and arrest him
An admin asks you something: i will do it
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i will leave everything i'm doing and go to him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? no but i was hanging with them
Where is our private forums?: idk
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: john is the leader and arma is the vL
Why do you want to join TST?: because its strong squad and respected squad and its really pro and it's active and friendly it's members and everyone in it and i thought that TST is inactive for a long period
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: i'm active and loyal and i'm good at using M4 and other weapons and i was in SAPA for 4 months because that was the first time that i join to a squad
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): my name is hassan i have 13 years old and i live in egypt i love healthy food and i love to go to gym and i'm famous in my school and i love everyone and i love music
Additional information: N/A

@vahvah1 said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name:[ARM]Vahe
Languages:armenian, english and french
Nationality:armenian
How long have you been playing MTA? 2 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 2 years
How many hours do you play in a day? 4hours
Previous gangs/squads?:
Are you in any groups?:no
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: no
Strengths: i am active and I driving cars good
Add a picture of your stats by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]
Part 4 / What to do if.
What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i will follow him and arrest him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will tell him
Someone DMs you: i will report him and i will track him and arrest him
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i will leave everything i'm doing and go to him
Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?Judge
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? no
Where is our private forums?: I dont know
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: john is the leader and arma is the vL
Why do you want to join TST?: because its strong squad and I like TST
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: i'm active and loyal and i'm good at using M4 and other weapons
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):my name is Vahe, I like to play MTA ,I like police , I am armenian and I love music
Additional information: N/A

Dear @vahvah1
You got low experience in-game and you do not meet our requirements. So, Your application is ~[Denied]~(red).I suggest you to apply for SAPA first to get experience. You may re-apply for us after 1 month.
The Strike Team HQ,
Regards,
Commander.Rocker

@Vahe2005 said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name:{}Arsen{}
Languages:armenian,french and english
Nationality:armenian
How long have you been playing MTA?5-10 days(but I familiar with the game and can play well)
How long have you been playing on SAES?5-10 days
How many hours do you play in a day? 2 hours
Previous gangs/squads?: FBI(with other account)
Are you in any groups?: no
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: no
Strengths: im good driving cars and I am active
Part 4 / What to do if.
What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i will report him and I will arrest him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will tell him
Someone DMs you: i will report him and arrest him
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will go
Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?yes Judge
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who
Where is our private forums?: in lasventuras
Why do you want to join TST?: because its strong squad and I like TST
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: i'm active and loyal and i'm good at using M4 and I am able to arrest people
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): my name is Vahe i have 13 years old and i live in armenia and i love music.I live in the city of Gavar.
Additional information:I like to engage in sports.

Ingame Name: Panda
Languages: Arabic, French, English
Nationality: Tunisian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / N/A
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? Yes,

ICE: i left beacuse i have problem
Organization Zero: Kicked because of a fake report
FBI: i left to go Z
BBMC: killing members of BBMC and leave
Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES: I've been playing mta since 2011 and I've been playing SAES for 3 years

How long have you been playing MTA? 8 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 3 years
How many hours do you play in a day? I play SAES many hours a day, around 4 or 5 ( Sometimes more )
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Many times, around 4 or 5 times a day

Previous gangs/squads?:

ICE: i left beacuse i have problem

Are you in any groups?: Nope

Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: Nope

Strengths: Driving, shooting, parachuting, working in a team.

Weaknesses: Chasing a big amout of criminals by myself. Or lagging

Describe Deathmatch: Deathmatch is to kill someone without any valid reason and it's not
allowed

Describe RolePlay: Roleplaying is acting exactly like we do in real life. for example: working as a trucker, medic, etc

Describe TeamWork: TeamWork is Working in a team and assisting the team mates inorder to accomplish a mission.

Add a picture of your stats by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame):

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I'll take a screenshot and report it via /report

What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?: I will deny his request, I bribe only Police officers.

Someone DMs you: I'll tell him to stop it because it's not allowed, if he doesn't i'll report him via /report

An admin asks you something: Accept the request and do whatever he tells me to do.

Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will do it surely with no doubt

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?: Rocker.

Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? : Rocker
and Mixpeko

Where is our private forums?: In Territorial Support Group section

Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader: John Vice Leader: N.FUN

Why do you want to join TST?: I should've take more care when i joined TST for the first time, I
want to join back to fix my previous mistakes

Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am changed a lot in the last 6 months, I am
experienced in the cop side and I am sure you will be happy recruiting me, I'm helpful, friendly and kind to everyone.

Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello, my name is Ahmed I am 17 years old, I live in capital of Tunisia, Tunis. I am studying in the high school. I love playing football and hanging around with friends.

Additional information: Nope that's all.

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame Name: SoolKing
Languages: Arabic, French, English
Nationality: Tunisian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / N/A
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? Yes,

Red Devil MC: Dead
Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES: I've been playing mta since 2011 and I've been playing SAES for 3 years

How long have you been playing MTA? 8 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 3 years
How many hours do you play in a day? I play SAES many hours a day, around 4 or 5 ( Sometimes more )
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Many times, around 4 or 5 times a day

Previous gangs/squads?:

Red Devil MC: Dead

Are you in any groups?: DZTG

Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: Nope

Strengths: Driving, shooting, parachuting, working in a team.

Weaknesses: Chasing a big amout of criminals by myself. Or lagging

Describe Deathmatch: Deathmatch is to kill someone without any valid reason and it's not
allowed

Describe RolePlay: Roleplaying is acting exactly like we do in real life. for example: working as a trucker, medic, etc

Describe TeamWork: TeamWork is Working in a team and assisting the team mates inorder to accomplish a mission.

Add a picture of your stats by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame):

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I'll take a screenshot and report it via /report

What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?: I will deny his request, I bribe only Police officers.

Someone DMs you: I'll tell him to stop it because it's not allowed, if he doesn't i'll report him via /report

An admin asks you something: Accept the request and do whatever he tells me to do.

Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will do it surely with no doubt

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?: John.

Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? : John.
and Mixpeko

Where is our private forums?: In Territorial Support Group section

Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader: John Vice Leader: N.FUN

Why do you want to join TST?: I should've take more care when i joined TST for the first time, I
want to join back to fix my previous mistakes

Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am changed a lot in the last 6 months, I am
experienced in the cop side and I am sure you will be happy recruiting me, I'm helpful, friendly and kind to everyone.

Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello, my name is Ahmed I am 17 years old, I live in capital of Tunisia, Tunis. I am studying in the high school. I love playing football and hanging around with friends.