TST - The Strike Team

@Mr-Parazit said in TST - The Strike Team:

1. Personal data section

1.1 Account information
Nickname: Parazit
Nationality: Im Algerien

Your application format is wrong. You have 48 hours to edit. Good Luck
Thank you for your interest but i see that you did not edit your application. You are ~[denied]~(red)
~[Chief of Staff of TST NRG]~(blue,red,blue)

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name: Kianna
username: DeadlyKianna
Languages: English
Nationality: Saskatchewan, Canada
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? - N/A
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? - N/A

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA? I've be playing MTA for years, but just recently decided to join SAES because was looking for a chance. Tend's to get boring in one server for 5 years.
How long have you been playing on SAES? 3-4 Days, Time spread out.
How many hours do you play in a day? How ever many I can. Usually about 3-5 or more.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 2-3 times roughly, I like to enjoy the gameplay.

Previous gangs/squads?: N/A
Are you in any groups?: N/A
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: Not Yet, Plan on it.

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths: Good at high speed chases, and RPing, I'm not sure if we roleplay in this Squad or not but it is one of my good strengths.
Weaknesses: Bad at gun fights, but I'm sure I'll improve.

Describe Deathmatch: Killing others for no specific reason, and killing police if they are not chasing you is strictly forbidden.
Describe RolePlay: Creating a scene from your imagination and acting it out.
Describe TeamWork: When the whole team comes together and helps one another out to take the proper measures to get the scene clear.

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Take a screenshot and /report
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I'd stop and sell them the bribe.
Someone DMs you: Ignore it if i'm busy with the team at the current moment.
An admin asks you something: I'd stop and see what they need.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Come right away and address he/she by their rank or as Sir/Ma'am.

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, Aspect has requested I apply.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes, I hung out with Aspect a bit and we became good friends.
Where is our private forums?: Not sure, Still pretty new at this forums thing.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: [TST]Genetrix[VL] PC is the Vice leader, and the Leader is [TST]John[L] PC.

Why do you want to join TST?: It seem's cool and I want to get to know the place better.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I will be a good help the the Squad and I am always active.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): I am always happy to help those in need, I am currently trying to get out of depression and I always love to do police roleplays, such as traffic stops and rolling up on people creating a scene out of my imagination.
Additional information: All I have to put here is I will be active and can assure you, I'll do my best to be a good member. Thank you, Sincerely: Kianna.

Screenshot for Stats: https://i.imgur.com/OOZf84a.png

Ingame Name:MarveL
username:Abidi55
Languages French ,English,Arabic
Nationality:Tunsia
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?Yes its been 2 years because of Deathmatching.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?Yes,Kicked from TST.

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA?its been 3 years.
How long have you been playing on SAES? Three years
How many hours do you play in a day?3_4hours.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?2 Times.

Previous gangs/squads?:~[ICE]~(navy,blue)
Are you in any groups?:Nope
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:Nope

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths:Shooting,Teamworking, arresting, Parachuting
Weaknesses: planning.

Describe Deathmatch:Its the fact of killing or shooting someone without any reason.
Describe RolePlay:Acting and doing like Real life,playing your role like Real life.
Describe TeamWork:Is the fact of working together and helping each Other to achieve your goals.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I will take a screenshots and report him to an admin.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I will asked him how je got this stars if he had less than 10 stars i will bribe if he had more i will arrest.
Someone DMs you:Take screenshots and report him to an admin.
An admin asks you something:I will help if i Can.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will reply and do what he want me to do.

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?No.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying?Yeah If so who?John,arma,aspect
Where is our private forums?:
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:John is Leader and N.fun Vice leader.
Why do you want to join TST?:Because in my mind is one of professional Squads and i like working with them,I have not found another Squad that has the same system of work.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:Im active,
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):My name is Seddik,i have 17 years old,im stuedent and i have bac exam this year.
Additional information:You will find that i was inactive Bcause of my bac exam and i have finished this week.

Greetings everyone

I don't like drama too much so I'll keep it short and make it fast. We have decided to shut down the TST activities on San Andreas region. From now on TST is officially disbanded and its members are free to go anywhere.

Whoever supported us during this long journey I'd like to thank them personally and pay my regards.

All of you take care of yourselves.

Sad to hear its come to an end after TST long activity on this community. TST has been a very funny and unqiue part of this server, especially back when Danny was leading it. As he was one funny bastard.

For any previous TST member who is not sure where to go, SAFP will welcome you with open arms.

@Sam said in TST - The Strike Team:

@Laza said in TST - The Strike Team:

It's pretty sad to see around that people kept closing squads, however wish you too best of luck.

RIP TST.

There is just one reason why that all happen. I think everyone know the answer.

Also rest in peace tst.

@Sam i have spoken more than 100 time to different people for this problem about cop side,if they don't do something to make more interesting playing as police this server will have major problem,it will be only criminal gang playing together,just receiving money.
alt text
~[Rest in peace TST.]~(navy)

Cop side is bleeding, so sad seeing my old squad collapsed i had a great time in there, unfortunately it's the decision which shall be taken there's no other option but if the cop side situation remains this way, more squads will collapse, Rest in Peace TST !! Thank you for the memories and the amazing time i had <3.