1 Personal information

Nickname : Batya
In game username : batya8890
english proficiency : 6/10
Spoken languages : Russian and English
roleplay skills : 4/10
Previous Organizations you joined : N/A

2 Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our role : The main role of this gang is killing to achieve the goals of the gang. WA takes revenge on the government, kills various strata of society. The gang commits contract killings of members of the government and other strata for money .

previous penalties / prohibitions and grounds : BANNED ( https://saesrpg.uk/topic/5123/negligence-of-the-administrator/2 )

because you want to join us? : I want to join you because you're a gang and I'm a criminal. You have very good participants. Daily high online. All participants are disciplined and always ready to help. Every beginner bandit tends to get into the gang, as it will be respected.

what makes you special about others and why we should accept you? : I'm the marksman, the best driver.I am from Russia. I won't embarrass the gang, and I won't break the rules.

3 additional information

you know a member of wa and someone who recommended you to ask us? : I alone wanted to join your gang.

What are your strengths : I'm a very active player.good shoted in a gang war

what are your weaknesses? : I couldn't play RP,this is due to the fact that I badly know the English language.It's my only weakness

something more to add : My last account was lost and I created a new account. On the last account was about 1000 hours.
https://imgur.com/a/pH3bhuC
https://imgur.com/a/SrZDb3B

1.Personal information

Nickname :RahimM

In game username : mhiritunise

english proficiency : 7/10

Spoken languages : English , arabic , French

roleplay skills : 7/10

Previous Organizations you join : SOS,BHB,Uzi
2.Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Hunting and killing enemies, targets either it was personal, for money also they do kidnapping and torture, robbing and stealing, arms and drugs dealing.
And i love The Jail Break

Previous punishments/bans and reason: BANNED , RuleBreak

Why you want to join us : smart player, can do orders even when i think its not right, skilled and experienced player and want to a part of this organization, i'm experienced enough , im an old mta player and i have enough expirience in RPG servers.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I do not think there is a special reason to accept me but i have already a gang inreallife so i can share my experiences with you and if you want . Maybe after i join wild angles being more fun and more exicitng bankrobs,gangrobs etc And iam activie . and iam so pro

3.Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Yes i do , @VeX , , KARIM...

What are your weaknesses: nothing

What are your strengths: I am a good shooter and i am friend with many player in SAES/RPG , I am comprehensive to a limit , I'll help people who need me .

Something to add : https://imgur.com/a/7Nkji9A ,

1.Personal information

Nickname: My ingame name is GangSta.

Ingame Username: My account name is p90cheater.

English proficiency: 7/10

Spoken Languages: English, Slovenian

Roleplay skills: 6/10

Previous Organizations you joined: I've joined ICE, BBMC, OC, BloodZ and NSWC.

ICE - Well you know ICE.. I left them because most of them don't even know how to speak english and I couldn't even communicate
so I left.

BBMC - I left it because no1 was online, I was basically alone all the time and a week or two after they died.

OC - I left OC because I wanted to help out my irl friends in BloodZ.

NSWC - I left them because they couldn't speak English, basically ICE 2.0, and I didn't see the squad accomplishing anything.
2. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels' Based role is Hunting and killing suspicious enemies and targets that we think could get
our gang in danger. They kill all classes and all jobs no matter what they are. How much money they get, it depends on the person.
Wild Angels also have Secondary Roles like Ambush Operations which means they also kidnapp people for a good amount of money, Robbing
and Stealing, they rob banks, stores, everything. Arms and Drug dealing, Wild Angels are making lots and lots of money because they sell
one of the best drugs and weapons around the whole San Andreas. They are also Carjackers which makes them professional in stealing cars
and also gets them lots and lots of money. And lastly they are also Hostage Providors which means they kidnapp people to use them as hostages
in criminal activities.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why you wanna join us?: I wanna join WA, because it seems like a great gang with people that can speak English and are just friendly.
WA is also a pretty active gang and even if it wouldn't be I'd join.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I am a very active person with knowledge about the game and I can help you with a lot of things.. I'll also help the gang in good and bad.

3-Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes i know yamiikzZ,,KARIM, but otherwise not really.No nobody recommended me to apply.

What are your strengths: Driving, Shooting

What are your weaknesses: Not the best RPer

Something else to add?: No, just thanks for reading.

alt text

Hello everyone,

After a decent period of keeping our rec closed we decided to ~[OPEN]~(lime) it again, therefor feel free to submit your application down below.
Here is the new application format:

:::

Application Format:

1.Personal information

Nickname:

Ingame Username:

English proficiency:

Nationality:

Spoken Languages:

Roleplay skills:

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :

2.Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:

Previous punishments/bans and reason:

Why you want to join Wild Angels?:

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :

What does DeathMatch means:

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?:

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?:

What does avoid arrest means:

State 3 turf rules:

State 3 BR rules:

State 3 GR rules:

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :

What are your strengths:

What are your weaknesses:

Something else to add?:

Straight outta,
Wild Angels HQ Team.

1.Personal information

Nickname: My ingame name is GangSta.

Ingame Username: My account name is p90cheater.

English proficiency: 7/10

Spoken Languages: English, Slovenian

Roleplay skills: 6/10

Previous Organizations you joined: I've joined ICE, BBMC, OC, BloodZ and NSWC.

ICE - Well you know ICE.. I left them because most of them don't even know how to speak english and I couldn't even communicate
so I left.

BBMC - I left it because no1 was online, I was basically alone all the time and a week or two after they died.

NSWC - I left them because they couldn't speak English, basically ICE 2.0, and I didn't see the squad accomplishing anything.
2. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels' Based role is Hunting and killing suspicious enemies and targets that we think could get
our gang in danger. They kill all classes and all jobs no matter what they are. How much money they get, it depends on the person.
Wild Angels also have Secondary Roles like Ambush Operations which means they also kidnapp people for a good amount of money, Robbing
and Stealing, they rob banks, stores, everything. Arms and Drug dealing, Wild Angels are making lots and lots of money because they sell
one of the best drugs and weapons around the whole San Andreas. They are also Carjackers which makes them professional in stealing cars
and also gets them lots and lots of money. And lastly they are also Hostage Providors which means they kidnapp people to use them as hostages
in criminal activities.

Why you wanna join us?: I wanna join WA, because it seems like a great gang with people that can speak English and are just friendly.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I am a very active person with knowledge about the game and I
can help you with a lot of things.. I'll also help the gang in good and bad.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know YamiikzZ,KARIM,Arone a little bit.Noone recommended me to apply.

What are your strengths: Driving, Shooting

What are your weaknesses: Not the best RPer

Something else to add?: No, just thanks for reading.

hello @Crystal, please make sure you use the right format.

Application Format:

1.Personal information

Nickname:

Ingame Username:

English proficiency:

Nationality:

Spoken Languages:

Roleplay skills:

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :

2.Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:

Previous punishments/bans and reason:

Why you want to join Wild Angels?:

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :

What does DeathMatch means:

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?:

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?:

What does avoid arrest means:

State 3 turf rules:

State 3 BR rules:

State 3 GR rules:

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :

What are your strengths:

What are your weaknesses:

Something else to add?:

1.Personal information

Nickname:Domen

Ingame Username: GangSta

English proficiency: Out of (0/10) probably like 7.

Nationality:Slovenian

Spoken Languages: English,Sloven

Roleplay skills:im not the best Rper but out of (0/10) like 6

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : I've joined ICE,BBMC,OC,BLOODZ,NSWC

ICE-Well you know ICE.. I left them because most of them don't even know how to speak english and I couldn't even communicate
so I left.

BBMC - I left it because noone was online, I was basically alone all the time and a week or two after they died.

BloodZ-I left beacuse of xwolf he was the main reason.

2.Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels' Based role is Hunting and killing suspicious enemies and targets that we think could get
in criminal activities.

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: I wanna join WA, because it seems like a great gang with people that can speak English and are just friendly.
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well I am a very active person with knowledge about the game and I can help you with a lot of things.. I'll also help the gang in good and bad.

What does DeathMatch means: DeathMatch means when you harm/attack or kill other player/players without any reasons.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?:I would gave him a warning first and if he dmed me again or multiple times I would report him.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: If I find a cop AFK i wont kill him beacuse he hasn't done anything to me/us.

What does avoid arrest means: Avoid arrest means that you avoid not to be arrested for axample jumping of a high mountain or killing
yourself with a grenade.

**State 3 turf rules:**Dont use unclimbable roofs,Dont spawn as a cop to help your gang with the turf.Dont use anims.

State 3 BR rules: Dont use anims.Dont jump off the roof.Dont solo BR.

State 3 GR rules: Dont GangRob alone.Dont spawn kill.Dont use grenades.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :: I know YamiikzZ,KARIM,Arone a little but.Noone recommended me to apply for you.

What are your strengths:Driving, Shooting

What are your weaknesses:Not the best RPer

Something else to add?:No, just thanks for reading.

Nickname: [WA-H]Batya

Ingame Username: batya8890

English proficiency: 4/10

Nationality: Russian

Spoken Languages: English & Russian

Roleplay skills: 4/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : N/A

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: The main role of this gang is killing to achieve the goals of the gang. WA takes revenge on the government, kills various strata of society. The gang commits contract killings of members of the government and other strata for money .

Previous punishments/bans and reason: Banned (in my opinion the mistake of the administrator)

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: I want to join you because you're a gang and I'm a criminal. You have very good participants. Daily high online. All participants are disciplined and always ready to help. Every beginner bandit tends to get into the gang, as it will be respected.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm the marksman, the best driver.I am from Russia. I won't embarrass the gang, and I won't break the rules.

What does DeathMatch means: DeathMatch is shooting or killing other players for no particular reason.DeathMatch is not allowed on the server.Server rules say that DeathMatch is not valid.Also it can be car theft, car shooting and more.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: If it happens by accident or the person apologizes,I will forgive him,but if it was a purposeful act,then I will send a report to this player.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: If he's in prison, he should be killed. If he's away from prison and afk, you don't have to kill him.

What does avoid arrest means: It means to break the rules of the server. There are different ways to avoid arrest,but all of them are prohibited. For example,you can not kill yourself with a grenade when the cops are coming for you,you can not fall from a great height and die.

State 3 turf rules: 1)To fight only in the specified zone
2) Don't help your gang as a cop or a medic
3)You can't spawn in your homes after you've been killed.You only have to spawn in a hospital for$500.

State 3 BR rules: 1)One gang is allowed to do max 2 BRs per day
2) Assisting your own gang as a Pizza/medic is not allowed.
3) Gang can not start BR with only 1 member.

State 3 GR rules: 1) You can't use animations that can hide you from others.For example, /crack
2) You can not throw grenades, as it can undermine cars or criminals.
3) You can't use your houses to show up at a store robbery.You can spawn only on the basis of a gang or hospitale for$500

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I already know all the gang members.But I applied myself.

What are your strengths: Shooting,driving,knowledge of server rules.

What are your weaknesses: English language skills.RP skills ( but I'm improving)

Something else to add?: My last account was lost and I created a new account. On the last account was about 1000 hours.
https://imgur.com/a/pH3bhuC
https://imgur.com/a/SrZDb3B
https://imgur.com/a/l5FFmJQ