1.Personal information

Nickname:yassin75

Ingame Username:[WA-H]y.beckham

English proficiency:8/10

Spoken Languages:Arabic,Frensh and english

Roleplay skills:7/10

Previous Organizations you joined:N/A but i join in squad ICE and i leave

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:Our main role is Hunting and killing suspicious enemies and targets to reach our goals and to make sure everything goes well for our side, any mistake from our side could make a big defeat, so everything should be well going and calculated. We also do contact killing, which means if someone gives us money to kill someone, The amount of money depends on the targeted person i.e how many security he has or his importance, We kill all classes peoples i.e Cops, Civilians, and Criminals too, But we kill a lot of Cops who mess with us and same goes to Criminals. All of Wild Angles members are professionally trained to kill anyone.

Previous punishments/bans and reason:yes i get banne becausei play with multi-accounting

Why you wanna join us?:because WA members is actives

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :because WA membres is actives and good in playing.

3-Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? Yes,Ganja

What are your strengths:driving.shooting

What are your weaknesses:lag and drive big plane

Something else to add?:tell us about my self:
hello my name is yassin im student i 17years old i like play videos games and football.
And thnx for reading :relaxed:

1.Personal information

Nickname: jose

Ingame Username: bignigga69

English proficiency: 8 of 10.

Spoken Languages: Finnish, English

Roleplay skills: Decent, rp is lifestyle.

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels is a gang that kills suspicious enemies and everybody who try to stop them. They are also strong against cops. All of them are professionally trained assassins who are ready to kill anyone. They have secondary roles too, to bring more money into their gang. Robbing & Stealing, Arms dealing and drug smuggling, Carjacking and Hostage Providing.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why you wanna join us?: Because you guys are nice ass gang. You guys seem like nice dudes. I have never been a member in gang, it would be honor to be in Wild Angels. I would like to join this clan because you guys seem cool and the gang is growing. I wanna be in this gang and do crimes with you guys.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: When Im online Im fresh asf and I can play several hours cause of my lifestyle and I'm usually online. I'll be active. I help my family and my family is my gang. I'm fresh so I'm still interested to play, because some old players don't play that much anymore because they are bored.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Karim is my man. Great guy to play with and I think the rest of the gang is nice to chill with.

What are your strengths: What are your strengths: Communicating, is something you can't play without. Teamwork I'm football player. Listening orders 'cause need to listen coache's. Roleplaying and shooting, I have good internet too. I have fresh blood interested to playing.

What are your weaknesses: Gamesense, but I learn fast playing with you.

Something else to add: Thank's for reading and putting your irl time to it.

1.Personal information

Nickname: Vincy

Ingame Username: xvincyx

English proficiency: 8/10

Spoken Languages: english, italian

Roleplay skills: 7/10

Previous Organizations you joined: La Morte Nera (5 years ago)

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels are the perfect assassins of Saes, they can kill everyone for money. If someone annoys a member of the gang is dead. Hunting or kidnapping an exact target to get a ransom & Arms and Drug dealing with great experience and qualities

Previous punishments/bans and reason: none

Why you wanna join us?: Because i respect Wild Angels more than other gangs, i like the members and i think that could be my next family

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm funny, loyal, i drive well and i'm gold with weapons. I have experience with official gangs and i respect the rules of my gang.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : KARIM

What are your strengths: drive, weapons, loyalty

What are your weaknesses: maybe a bit stubborn

Something else to add?: Thank you for reading the apply.

1.Personal information

Nickname: Kalashrie

Ingame Username: Kalashrie

English proficiency: 9/10

Spoken Languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish

Roleplay skills: I'm trying to improve my RP skills day by day, I think with some regular RP activities I could always obtain good results. 6/10

Previous Organizations you joined: TheOddBoyz|ToB

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: WA role is based on almost every criminal activities that you could imagine, starting with the professional assasins that are always ready for any hard situation, to the serial killers that are paid to make their service out, always well paid depending on the importance of the victim. To the secondary role where WA members work with Robbing everything as stores, banks or even a rich guy that is annoying. And last but not least, the arms and drug traffickers that work to provide San Andreas any kind of drugs and arms, working in the shades of the cops to garantee always an excellent stealth of the product.

Why you wanna join us?: I want to join WA beacause I see that this group gives the priority to create a good relationship and vibe with eachother into, which Is nice too see and rare in RP of nowadays. Also, I see the WA roleplay one of the most interesting of SAES, where I want to experience and improve my in game lifestyle while being part of this family. I think I'ts a way to experience new criminal activities and I whish to create a positive relationship with everyone without any troubles.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : In my opinion WA should accept me because I'm a loyal person with a good humor sense, I'm always ready to help anyone or in anything that could be needed in WA, being free minded about everything I can easly make good relationship with eachothers. Also about skills, I could always be better but I think that at the momment I'm a skilled player with shooting, housing, JB's and businesses.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, KARIM and Staifi.

What are your strengths: In my opinion, I'm good at shooting (sniper mainly), police pursuits and keeping the calm and work smart in every situation that may appear. Also I'm a loyal and direct person, I'm always open to receive constructive criticism about me and my attitudes.

What are your weaknesses: Tell all the truths to whom.

Something else to add?: Hope you like to read my apply, thank you.

1.Personal information

Nickname: DaLi

Ingame Username: messiess

English proficiency:6/10

Spoken Languages:arabic/english/frensh

Previous Organizations you joined: Yakouza :HA: CDC

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: is Hunting and killing suspicious enemies and targets to reach robbing and stealing, arms and drugs dealing and finaly carjacking.

Why you wanna join us?: WA is active and good gang is have good and talented players so im decided to apply for this gang

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : am good at using M4, sniper.CS and others adn i am good at driving cars and airplanes i respect the president and the others i am active

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : expert/ganja /KARIM./ karma/Strong

What are your strengths: im pretty good at shooting and Driving and Parachuting

What are your weaknesses: Cracking

Something else to add?:N/A

1.Personal information

Nickname: -xoz

Ingame Username: offmigods

English proficiency: 6/7

Language : english , russian

Previous Organizations you joined: N/A

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels - Wild angels first role is hunting and killing enemies without any mistake secondary roles are kidnapping cars since they are proffesionals in stealings cars without problems robbing stealing Banks and store , Dealing arms and drugs

Why you wanna join us?: I want to join because It fits my game style and pretty active and well known gang in the server

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Iam a teamplayer and loyal and I am pretty sure i am gonna help to make the media archive better and better

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know only the player under the game nickname xpooks he recommended me to join in WA

What are your strengths: Shooting / Driving.

What are your weaknesses: What are your weaknesses: can't fly airplanes

Something else to add?: N/A.

1.Personal information

Nickname: Norder
Ingame Username: iska2004
English proficiency: 7/10
Spoken Languages: Russian, English, Turkish, Azerbaijan
Roleplay skills: 5/10
Previous Organizations you joined: Road Knights MC, The Chosen few MC, Military Intelligence 6, Kool Times News- KTN

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: WA is criminal organization they role is: Robbing and Stealing, Arms and drug dealing, Carjacking, Hostage providing and Wild Angels role is based on killing all the peoples who mess with this organization or try to scam. Wild Angels members are professionally trained to kill any human. I chose your organization to be a professional killer like your members.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: AdminJail reason: DeathMatching when I playing in SAES server newbie (new player)

Why you wanna join us?: I see your criminal grouping more active in the role of play and on events and your members are also friendly and would like to join your criminal grouping in other groups, I was bored, but when I met your criminal group I became interested in your group

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I would like to help you develop in some ways. I myself would like to try myself in the role of a wild angel and sell illegal weapons and drugs and engage in them for translations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : [WA]Kalashrie
What are your strengths: Nice driving and shooting
What are your weaknesses: None
Something else to add?: None

1.Personal information

Nickname: Seth

Ingame Username: UsamAli

English proficiency: 7.5/10

Spoken Languages: Urdu/English

Roleplay skills: 8/10

Previous Organizations you joined: Overdose Crime, The Corelone, Wild Angels and Overdose Crime.

2. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:Wild Angel's main role is Hunting and killing their enemies or any person who try to mess with them, Wild Angels also do contract killing in exchange of good amount of money from the contractor. The amount of money depends on class of the target either he is Civilian, Cop or even a a criminal. With Contract killing Wild Angels also do ambush missions which includes Kidnapping, Stealing top secret documents from other organizations, Like Contract killing Wild Angels also do Ambush missions on contract in exchange of money, Anyone who will try to scam (Not going to give money after the mission get done) will killed so it would be lesson for others. Wild Angels do Stealing banks, Robbing stores, houses and even random peoples on streets. With such a high risk crimes Wild Angels also sell Weapons and Drugs on a high rate, Carjack any parked car and last but not least Providing hostages to Criminals only.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: Yes, I got banned for multi-accounting but i have learned my lesson from it.

Why you wanna join us?: I am interesting to join Wild Angels as Wild Angels is a quite active and one of the most mature gangs in SAES, I am also an EX-member of Wild Angels which mean i have a lot of old friends in gang to.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am quite active player in SAES having more then 1000+ active hours and i have quite good skills in Role Play which really makes me special over a lot of other players and you should accept me as i told i am active player, Good in role-playing, I try my best to not to break any kind of rules.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know a lot of WA's member as i am EX-member of WA, I know "Arone, Strong, Expert, Kayle, SQuiZo, GanJa, KARIM, Karma, Hope, Staifi and xDarkman"

What are your strengths: Role-Playing, Flying planes, Driving Boats and shooting.

What are your weaknesses: Swimming, Driving car at high speed.

Something else to add?: N/A