~Wild Angels~

Strong

1.Personal information

Nickname: zoot

Ingame Username:zootthattoot

English proficiency:English is my main language but I am only 13 so I'd rate it around 75%

Spoken Languages:English and a BIT of Afrikaans

Roleplay skills:I've always been fond of role play in all games I've played. When ever someone roleplays me on the server, I play along and enjoy it. I've also learned many unique skills from my roleplay exprenices.

Previous Organizations you joined: None

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Our role as Wild Angels is hunting down people and ending their pathetic lives. Wild Angels is a gang and is NOT to be messed with.

Previous punishments/bans and reason:None

Why you wanna join us?:Because i want to know what it is like to be in a gang. Knowing WA, they have loyal memebers who are good people and I would LOVE to accotiate myself with them. Joining this gang would be amazing for me and I would be loyal to the end.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I am loyal player who loves to roleplay. I'm good at listening to others and I'm online often unless I've gone out irl. I would give my all to the gang and thats why I think you should accept me.

3-Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :I've seen this gang across the server and the WA members in chat seem really nice. Otherwise no one recommended me WA.

What are your strengths:Driving, Parachuting,Shooting,Running away,Listening to instrucitons and speaking english.

What are your weaknesses:Spelling and flying.

Something else to add?:It would be an honour to be a part of WA

1.Personal information

Nickname: XpookS

Ingame Username: Chadi147

English proficiency: Hmm, 8/10

Spoken Languages: English / Tunisian / a bit French

Roleplay skills: id rate it 9/10, I usually do RPs in my free time and I have a good and enough experience to do RPs

Previous Organizations you joined: UE / WA

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels main role is killing and hunting enemies also they have Secondary roles like kidnapping a target also robbing stores, Banks even Arms and drugs dealings. They have Carjacking also and hostage providing
Previous punishments/bans and reason: Ban 6H for blade trolling ..

Why you wanna join us?: Well I was a part of this family and id like to back to my family And nowadays WA is one of the most gangs active and of course all of the members are my friends and this is the important reason

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well, I am an active player I will help with events and RPs things ( to improve the media archive more and more ) also I help in the Turfs/Brs.
3-Additional Information

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know them all since I was a part of the gang and none recommend me to apply
What are your strengths: Shooting, Flying, escaping cops

What are your weaknesses: I get mad so fast...and I can't control it

Something else to add?: Nope, thanks

• Haha 1

1.Personal information

Nickname: Brian

Ingame Username: landsharkppppp

English proficiency: 7/10

Spoken Languages: English, Hungary

Roleplay skills: 8/10

Previous Organizations you joined: SAFP, ICE

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Main role is kidnapping and killing and these are best things for a gangsta u can find and this gang is better then the others because it tries to find informations about others gang and it has secondary roleplays like stealing smuggling and selling arms and drugs and we force a target to tell us the truth he can't lie (it's type of kidnapping) and this gang can steal every thing she wants (banks stores shops ) that's something special and this gang have the best quality of arms and drugs that she makes lot of money and there's more important thing and its that this gang controls hard and hardest situations and this gang the most thing i hate it hates it too and it's cops and this gang i'm sure it will be the best

Previous punishments/bans and reason: adminjail --> DM

Why you wanna join us?: i think the leader and the players are so skilled and this is the gang i need gangsta kidnapping killing stealing robbing

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I think, i trained enough to join WA, and i want to try myself in one good gang. I will active in the gang.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Nobody.

What are your strengths: Drifting, parachuting, shooting, and i like play RP

What are your weaknesses: Drive with nitro, shoot with sniper, drive shamal

Something else to add?: Nothing.

1.Personal information

Nickname: aziz

Ingame Username: aziz95400

English proficiency: 7/10

Spoken Languages: Anglish , Arabic and French

Roleplay skills: 5/10

Previous Organizations you joined: N/A

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: the main wild angels role is hunting and killing enemies , arms , drugs dealing

Previous punishments/bans and reason: deathmatching

Why you wanna join us?: please i will rob with your member and wanna is a good.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : me is not special , but i will to join wanna

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : ye i know member in wanna and any member is rocomend me.

What are your strengths: driving ,killing cops

What are your weaknesses: swimming and lag

Something else to add?: No thx

alt text
1.Personal information

Nickname: Lifeless
Ingame Username: crashingsky
English proficiency: 8
Spoken Languages: English, Frensh, Arabic
Roleplay skills: 8
Previous Organizations you joined: CDC

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:
Hunting/Killing,Carjacking,Traficking/dealing drugs/arms,Kidnapping Peaple,Robbing Banks/Stores.
Previous punishments/bans and reason: n/a
Why you wanna join us?: Well, i would like to join Wild Angels Because i liked their roles/members and also almost all members are From Tunisia :flag-tn: so i'vee decided to apply for this family, and i hope if i can be part of you .
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : i'm active and i can help you with my skills RPing and other i also cracker and i didn't do any rulesbreak and other ingame.

1. Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : i know K2ryhm/Expert and he tell me about WA.
What are your strengths: RP,Cracking,Shooting,Flying with para,Driving
What are your weaknesses: FPS/Ping drop
Something else to add?: Nothing, other ingame :smiley:

@strong said in ~Wild Angels~:

1.Personal information
Nickname:xxtimboBG
Ingame Username:xxtimboBG
English proficiency:8/10
Spoken Languages:Bulgarian English
Roleplay skills:7/10
Previous Organizations you joined:None
2. Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role:Wild Angels Role consists of Based roles and secondary ones. The based role is talking about Hunting & killing Any people can make for them any danger like messing with them. They are recruited for this job. Carjacking is one of their daily jobs since they are experts with this mission, They got all the kinds of stuff that let them do their job easily. Also, they got others role such as Robbing & stealing & Hostage Providing. These Roles made for them a lot of profits since they do it properly.

Previous punishments/bans and reason:None
Why you wanna join us?:i dont have really reason to join
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :well i think i can help in activities by hosting RPs/Events
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :None
What are your strengths:RolePlaying/Shooting/Driving
What are your weaknesses:Driving planes
Something else to add?:None