1.Personal information

Nickname:theclub

Ingame Username: MartinJames

English proficiency: GOOD 7/10

Spoken Languages: filipino and english

Roleplay skills: 8/10

Previous Organizations you joined: umm no

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: in my life WA is very respectful gang kind and helpful and they are very skilled than others.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why you wanna join us?: because my friend is here and at all they are respectful and kind as i say before.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : since im new on saes like 2016 some players help me but there are no WA in that time and i ask for how to read rules and SAES players are very helpful and kind and respectful and sometimes they making me cry not because im angry its because im happy that they are giving me moneys for my first car is sabre and i love SAES players.

3-Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Strong , Xpooks , kayler , expert , arone , pewd

What are your strengths: KILLING , DRIVING , ROLEPLAYING

What are your weaknesses: JailBreaking and Parachuting And Cracking

Something else to add?: IF THEY ACCEPT ME IM HAPPY AND HANG WITH MY FRIENDS AND IM CRYING BECAUSE OF HAPPY!

@martinJames
Don't post anything else right here , only the application. contact any HQ at pm if you have any question.
You must gain experience and you should know a lot of stuff. ~[Denied]~(red) Re-apply after 3 weeks if you are interested.

1.Personal information

Nickname*:crankyyy

Ingame Username:icyjumper/crankyyy

English proficiency:Well i'd rate myself 9.5 out of five on the scale from 1-10

Spoken Languages:Serbian and English

Roleplay skills:7/10

Previous Organizations you joined:Black Syndicate reason due inactivity of their members

2. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:The Wild Angels will kill/assassinate/torture and kidnap big threats to them or someone who tries and gets in their way and also for greater goals including cops and people of higher authority such as cops,swats,etc.They also accept payment from other people to assassinate other people that are not in their way,they will offer a price and if the buyer pays they will do it within a time span of 7 days and besides assassinating/torturing/killing kidnapping people they also sell drugs for junkies and new users of drugs,they also sell weapons for experienced/amateur bank robbers/store robbers,carjacking is also a thing.They're considered one of the most dangerous and strongest gangs in the lands of SA

Previous punishments/bans and reason:Adminjailed for arrow deathmatching,i got adminjailed cause i forgot that was a rule but i learned from my mistakes and it wont happen again.

Why you wanna join us?:I wanna join cause i find this gang perfect to join,i would've had even joined earlier but when i started playing i didn't knew about WA.I also wanna join this group cause a lot of people chill and friendly members,

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I'm not bad at driving,shooting,parachuting,i know about properties so i can help out with properties as well

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Sadly i don't know any WA members personally but business side i know KARIM,i talked to him about props a few time that i were interested but i didn't have enough,i'm not even sure with who i talked from WA about props but i know business side i know maybe 2-3 of them.

What are your strengths:My strengths are shooting/driving/teamwork/parachuting/driving a sanchez in LV/rolepeplay/flying/driving a boat.

What are your weaknesses:Well i never got to crack so i don't even know how or what BR cracking is i know what PBR cracking is but cracking is my weaker side

**Something else to add?:**My name is John,i recently had an operation (ingrown hair nothing serious) but through the process of finding out if its ingrown hair or a disease got me a little bit depressed but i'm okay now.

1 Personal information

Nickname : xxlautixx
In game username : ZackLee
english proficiency : 4/10
Spoken languages : spanish and english
roleplay skills : 7.50/10
Previous Organizations you joined : kings-z

2 Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our role : our role is to kill for money depends on the person, defend our gang and kill anyone who attacks us or who mess with us. Everything must go well on our side

previous penalties / prohibitions and grounds : none

because you want to join us? : because I want to have companions that are always active, I like to make robberies in band, events, and to protect our glory

what makes you special about others and why we should accept you? : because I know how to handle weapons like desert eagle and defend, I know the map and I am mature when it comes to playing

3 additional information

you know a member of wa and someone who recommended you to ask us? : do not

What are your strengths : be active in the game, defend myself and role

what are your weaknesses? : When I'm alone and many policemen come to me, because when I'm with my friend Crocaxker, we kill them

something more to add : I'm good with my NRG-500 and with my alpha.

Nickname: gonanimazeta

Ingame username: Crocaxker

Years: 14

Mastery of English: 5/10 my english is half bad I am learning a little at school but some things I understand the most basic all the most specific topics not

Spoken languages: Spanish And English

Roleplay skills:8,50/10
a seven because I'm half rusty with the roleplay equal to use my creativity to respoder

Previous organizations that you joined KingZ SAFP TheBlackAngels BloodZ

Write a paragraph explaining our he role is based on killing people and mysterious objectives, for money, devida the amount and security and importance of the person will execute the person, based on protect and kill everyone who messes with us and make sure everything goes well We are good strategists because every failure is a great defeat for the gang

Previous penalties / prohibitions and reason: could be cast for not fulfilling the role due to Wild Angels

Why do you want to join us ?:
for having partners not to work alone, because I like the role of doing massive robberies events and for protecting us mutely

What makes you special about others and why should we accept you? :
Because I'm good at handling weapons I know the map of memory I'm always active I've been on the server for 1 year. I escape very well from the police. I'm very social and at different times I'm serious and mature when it comes to playing a role. good at long distance weapons like m4 snipers

3-Additional information

Do you know any member of WA and someone recommended you to ask us? :Not

What are your strengths:
I handle well different varieties of cars I am good with weapons escape well from the police know me different shortcuts of the map be active in the game

What are your weaknesses:I am very wanted by the police not to speak English well if they come from many cops when I'm alone they always arrest me because when I'm with my friend ZackLee we always kill them

Something else to add ?not.

1.Personal information

Nickname: baligh

Ingame Username: elrbo3djeja

English proficiency: i'am good at english but i have some mistakes

Spoken Languages: arabic french english dutch

Roleplay skills: since i joined the server i learned many things about role playing so i can rate it 90/100

Previous Organizations you joined: N/A

2. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels main rule is hunting targets and enemies also we kill targets for money,their mission is to do everything well as calculated no mistakes . Second role is kidnapping to get some secrets information , robbing stores and banks , Arms and drug dealing , WA is the most trusted gang they have good qualities and they increased the Drug addiction , Carjacking and Hostage providng.

Why you wanna join us?: Because WA is the most trusted gang in san andreas

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @xKayLeR @K2rhym no,they did not recommend me to apply fo WA.

What are your strengths: Driving cars and planes sniping

What are your weaknesses: DM and driving boats

Something else to add?: nothing.

alt text

~[1.Personal information]~(purple)

Nickname: Garcia

Ingame Username: benlaidabdou

English proficiency: 6.5/10

Spoken Languages: Arabic

Roleplay skills: 7.5/10

Previous Organizations you joined: FBI

~[2. Questionnaire]~(purple)

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: the main one is simple such as hunting and killing and targets also there's secondary role like arms& drugs dealing like trading weapons with good qualities and perfect prices and robbing & stealing

Previous punishments/bans and reason: ( first time when i joined saes i got adminjailed for DM )

Why you wanna join us?: First of all i have many friends in WA and that's make our teamwork better such as roleplaying,robbery... and i've seen and hanging before with WA members and i like their skills and works

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : am loyal one and active at the same time and may my activity can help you to reach the high lvl and activities

~[3-Additional Informations]~(purple)

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : ik most of them, OM Karim recommended me to join

What are your strengths: teamwork & driving and skills as well

What are your weaknesses: lag..

Something else to add?: arone = dlilo

@Strong 1. Personal information

Nickname: Dany

Ingame Username: SeriousGamer05

Proficiency in English: Medium

Spoken languages: English only

Roleplay skills: My roleplay ability is good, because I am a person who gets a lot in the role I am doing, I know how to express myself with any citizen and always respect first of all.

Previous organizations that you joined: None

1. questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: For me the role of Wild Angels is based on killing a specific target, but not just kill any target WA kills anyone who crosses their path or who intervenes in their work.

Previous penalties / prohibitions and reason: Never

Why do you want to join us ?: Because I like the issue of being a killer who kills for pay or because someone orders him to kill a person.

What makes you special about others and why should we accept you? : I think that what makes me special to others is my driving ability, I think they should accept me because I am a good driver and I can help them in any inconvenience they have.

3-Additional information

Do you know any member of WA and someone recommended you to ask us? :Do not

What are your strengths: One of my strengths are the persecutions and shootings

What are your weaknesses: For now I do not think I have any weakness, I consider myself good at doing what I do

Something else to add ?: I just want to add something and that is that if they accept me I will not disappoint them.

Personal information.

Nickname: VeX.

In-game Username: VeX.

English proficiency: 7/10.

English proficiency: English, Croatian.

Roleplay skills:Im good teammante, im very good with everyone one gun and im know's drive plane verry good.

Previous Organizations you joined: I've never been to any group.

Questionnaire.

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels is hunting and killing peoples and they are great at that.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: yes im are dm some cop and i got adminjail.

Why you wanna join us?:bcs WA members is online every day, im every day play with crim and im friendly with WA members.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Im
professional in every crims actions, I always play team work and Im so old player on server.

Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: I know alot memebers but Kalashire, Garcia and Karim is my best players for which I am do app.

What are your strengths?:i'm good at driving planes, im active player, im really good in Turfs (Good aim and good sniping).

What are your weaknesses: I belive to everyone good player.

Something else to add?: Yes! I love everyone WA player and I belive I will be accepted

alt text

Hello everyone,

After a decent period of keeping our recruitment open via the application, we'd like to ~[CLOSE]~(red) it for an undeterminated time, therefore if you are a wannabe you can keep hanging with our members and we will keep our eyes on you.

Also, All the pending applications will get a final answer soon, stay tuned and good luck!

For more Information, you can contact any HQ via PM or our discord server ''THIS!''

1.Personal information

Nickname*:Vahe

Ingame Username:{}Arsen{},Vahe20052005

English proficiency:9/10

Spoken Languages:french, armenian and English

Roleplay skills:8/10

Previous Organizations you joined:FBI but on the previous account.

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:The Wild Angels will kill/assassina

Previous punishments/bans and reason:Adminjailed for arrow deathmatching,i got adminjailed cause i forgot that was a rule but i learned from my mistakes and it wont happen again.

Why you wanna join us:I have repeatedly tried to join the officer squad but they did not respect me and I decided not to fall behind them and join the officer gang on.And I decided to join WA

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I'm not bad at driving, and I am active

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :No.

What are your strengths:My strengths are shooting,driving,teamwork,

What are your weaknesses:I dont know.I will become a member of your team and you will help me find my weaknesses.

**Something else to add?:**My name is Vahe and I like to listnel music.I like to play football.I like to play Mta.
(I want to take revenge from the police).

@Vahe2005 said in ~Wild Angels~:

1.Personal information

Nickname*:Vahe

Ingame Username:{}Arsen{},Vahe20052005

English proficiency:9/10

Spoken Languages:french, armenian and English

Roleplay skills:8/10

Previous Organizations you joined:FBI but on the previous account.

hey mate as you can see our recruitment is currently closed but you still have a chance to get in by hanging around with us in game .

-About yourself.
-In-game nickname:lil_Naza
-In-game username:mhiritunise
-Your real name:Abderrahim
-Nationality: Tunise

Player SAES Career Information :
How long have you been playing on SAES? : 1year AND 2month
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :NO
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them:
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : YES iam left the Rulebreaker
Why we should Accept you ?: I am very Love play saes rpg and iam a cool Player

.Personal information

Nickname: SoolKing

Ingame Username: SoolKing

English proficiency: 7/10

Spoken Languages: Arabic/English/Frensh

Roleplay skills: 8/10

Previous Organizations you joined: RDMC MI6 BBMC Z FBI ICE TST

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Hunting and killing enemies or targets either it was personal or for money also they do kidnapping and torture, robbing and stealing, arms and drugs dealing and finaly carjacking.

Why you wanna join us?: Because i want to proceed my career as a crim with you guys, plus i know a lot of friends there, and finaly

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :
i can afford help and put all time to spam that media archive with RPs and Events plus im loyal and active.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Strong

What are your strengths: im pretty good at shooting and aiming, also i can RP well

What are your weaknesses: Play with Lag

Something else to add?: i hope im ready to be a WA member cauz i ll support this gang even if u wont accept me

Nickname:Jora

Ingame Username:[WA-H]Jora|Luc

English proficiency:8.5/10

Spoken Languages:russian and english

Roleplay skills:9/10

Previous Organizations you joined:FBI

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role murder, crime, robbery

Previous punishments/buns and reason:NAME

Why you wanna join us?: I want to have experience in the gang and engage in crime

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I know how to handle weapons, especially my favorite gun the Desert Egle

3-Additional Information

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : KARIM

What are your strengths: professional gun shooting, good driving

What are your weaknesses:they are not

Something else to add?:I have nothing more to add

1 Personal Information

Nickname: c3rber
In game username: maksmilov67
English proficiency: 4/10
Spoken languages: Russian and English
Role Skills: 7.50 / 10
No, Questionnaire

Our goal is to kill for money, depends on the person, protect our gang and kill someone.

previous fines / prohibitions and grounds: no

because you want to join us? because I have wanted for a long time in this clan

should we accept you? common language in the collective

3 additional information

Do you know your member and someone who recommended you ask us? : Karim

What are your strengths: being active in the game, protecting yourself and the role

What is your weakness? : no such

something else to add: i like to play on this server