Personal information
~[Nickname:]~(blueviolet) Batya

~[Ingame Username:]~(blueviolet) batya8890

~[Age:]~(blueviolet) 17 years old

~[English proficiency:]~(blueviolet) 4/10

~[Nationality:]~(blueviolet) Russian

~[Spoken Languages:]~(blueviolet) Russian/English

~[Roleplay skills:]~(blueviolet) 4/10

~[Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :]~(blueviolet) ICE-I didn't like the players in the organization.FBI-I was kicked out because I wrote in the chat that it was impossible to write.

Questionnaire
~[Write a paragraph explaining our Role:]~(blueviolet) The main role of this gang is killing to achieve the goals of the gang. WA takes revenge on the government, kills various strata of society. The gang commits contract killings of members of the government and other strata for money .

~[Previous punishments/bans and reason:]~(blueviolet) The admins did not give me the punishment ( adminjail ) about 2 months. I got banned a month ago (12 hours). I killed two policemen with a grenade,but the administrator did not notice that they wanted to arrest me.

~[Why you want to join Wild Angels?:]~(blueviolet) I really like your RP and the players who are in the organization. Also, in this gang included two players with whom I would be interested to play (Stalin and Xxoz).

~[What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?:]~(blueviolet) I am very active on the server and try to be active on the forum. I'm trying not to be punished and not to hurt the gang. If I can get into the gang,I'll always be there.

~[What does DeathMatch means:]~(blueviolet) DM it's killing or shooting at cars for no reason.Violation of server rules.

~[If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?:]~(blueviolet) I'm not going to shoot him,as it is a violation of the rules (reveng dm). I'll just write a report on him. (/report)

~[So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?:]~(blueviolet) If he's in jail, near the cells, I'll kill him. If it's AFK and far from the cells, I won't kill it.

~[What does avoid arrest means:]~(blueviolet) When you're being chased by the police and you die in some way. For example to die from falling,grenade explosion,to fall from the building,to run on base. it's not allowed

~[State 3 turf rules:]~(blueviolet)
1)Dont help your gang as medic/cop
2)You can spawn in your base or hospital , dont spawn in your house
3)You can only shoot in the zone.
~[State 3 BR rules:]~(blueviolet)
1)Dont marking kill
2)Dont Avoid Arrest in BR with Reconnect or Jump from top bank
3)One gang can do 2 Brs per day
~[State 3 GR rules:]~(blueviolet)
1)Do not throw granades on players or on cars with players in it
2)Dont use your house to show up at a store robbery. Only spawn in the base of the gang or in hospital
3)Do not spawn paramedic/PizzaBoy in Gang Robberies
Additional Information
~[Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :]~(blueviolet) Xxoz and Stalin

~[What are your strengths:]~(blueviolet) activity, shooting, driving, parachuting

~[What are your weaknesses:]~(blueviolet) knowledge of English and RP

~[Something else to add?:]~(blueviolet) I want to apologize to the gang.I arrested a lot when I found about denied.
:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Personal information
Nickname: TheLast

Ingame Username: Newworld1237 or TheNew123

17 years old.

Proficiency in English: 8/10

Argentina Nationality

Languages spoken: Spanish / English

Roleplay skills: 8/10

Previous organizations you joined and the reason you left / kicked: N / A

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph that explains our role: hunting and killing enemies, robbing and stealing, arms and drugs dealing and carjacking.

Previous penalties / prohibitions and reason: N / A

Why do you want to join Wild Angels? I would like to join WA for its activity, it is very good and I know it for the comments of my friends from their allied gangs, especially ThC speaks very well of you. I saw them grow on the server, I have 3 years in the forums and 3 years on the server, I still remember when they were a level one gang. Unfortunately I lost my old accounts but I am ready to join your gang and show what I am capable of

What makes you special about others and why should we accept you ?: What makes me different from the rest is my experience in the game. I started my career three years ago and I have seen a lot of you and other gangs, the others have been sinking, but you remain and with very good activity. In addition to that I can provide an excellent driving of all kinds of vehicles, good communication and I can do what my superiors wish

What DeathMatch means: DM is killing or shooting cars for no reason. Violation of server rules.

If someone killed you at random, what will you do ?: I let it go, if it bothers me again I simply report it

So, when you went to JB, you find a police officer (AFK or he's not chasing you), what will you do ?: I leave it, it's just AFK, if you try to arrest me I assassinate him without thinking

What it means to avoid arrest means: When the police chase you and you kill yourself or try to leave AFK

State 3 lawn rules:

1. Do not help your gang as a doctor / police

2. You can reappear in your base or hospital, not reappear in your house

3. You can only shoot in the area.

Declare 3 BR rules:

1. Do not mark killing

2. Do not avoid arrest in BR with Reconnect or Jump from top bank

3. A gang can make more than 2 Brs per day

State 3 GR rules:

1. Do not throw grenades on players or in cars with players on it.

2. Do not use your house to appear in a theft shop. I only spawn at the base of the gang or in the hospital.

3. Do not generate paramedics / PizzaBoy in gang robberies
    Additional Information
    Do you know any member of WA and someone recommended you to ask us? : Xxoz and Stalin

What are your strengths: Driving / Shooting / Doing JB and more

What are your weaknesses: I guess I do not have any weakness, the only thing I find is that I have not been in an official gang before but that, nothing else

Something else to add? As I said before is that 3 years ago I am in the game, I have been communicating with their allied gangs and they have spoken wonders of you, Zodiac of ThC has told me a lot, Rubik of AA has also commented to me about you and how they came to success. Nothing more to add. Thank you

@TheNew123 said in ~Wild Angels~:

@TheNew123 That's my application without skipping the other things. A thousand apologies I must look like a rookie doing this xd

Yeah as you said its a newbie move, but you can edit your first post and add the missing part without posting another application

if you dont know how to edit your posts click on this spoiler

first click on this alt text
then a small rectangle will apper click on edit alt text
then edit your posts .

@hope said in ~Wild Angels~:

Yeah as you said its a newbie move, but you can edit your first post and add the missing part without posting another application
if you dont know how to edit your posts click on this spoiler

spoiler

Yes, I'm sorry, I know it gives a bad impression of me. I publish my publication but it makes me more comfortable to create another one. Thanks equally for your attention

1.Personal information

Nickname: aiman13

Ingame Username: Wolf1

English proficiency: 7/10

Nationality: Egyptian

Spoken Languages: Arabic , English

Roleplay skills: 7.5/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : i joined BBMC and i spend a lot of time there but sadly they died , and i joined CDC after period of time i got kicked from CDC Because i spawned as a Cop then i went to BR and i arrested one of our allies which reported me to an HQ then i got kicked , and i joined SAPA Because i want to get PC from SAPA and i joined WA then i got Kicked

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angel Role Based on Hunting and kill people to reach their Goals and to make sure everything goes well from their side and if some thing went wrong will make a big mistake and WA Want to finished their job perfectly and wild angels got another role which is kidnapping people and people that got an important place in the country so they have to plan it very well without any mistakes and count how many security guards they got but before all this they get the payment first depends on how the target's place in the country and how much security he got around him and Wild angels got anther role which is Selling Weapons and Drugs

Previous punishments/bans and reason: i got banned once for DM

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: because WA is one of the most active gang in saes and i have friends in it and i feel like that WA role fits me and i have a lot of Friends in this Gang

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Because i have a lot of Experience in the game and i am loyal to this Gang and i got a really good communication with this gang

What does DeathMatch means: DM is killing people and shooting cars for no Reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: i will take Screen shoot and report him

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: i wont do anything to him but i will keep an eye on him to make sure he is not trying to arrest me

What does avoid arrest means: When the police Chase you and try to kill yourself by Nades or jumping into the Water

State 3 turf rules:
1: don't Spawn as a cop or a medic to help your Gang
2: DE / CLO not allowed in Turf
3: you are allowed to shoot in the Turf Zone

State 3 BR rules:
1: Don't Marker killing
2: Don't kill you self after the Bank is done
3: A gang can make only 2 BR per Day

State 3 GR rules:
1: Don't Spawn kill
2: you are not allowed to BR alone
3: CLO/DE assistance is not permitted

3-Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : i know a lot of Members from WA like Hope and PewD and Vex , Hope recommended me to apply

What are your strengths: my Strengths is doing RP and shooting by M4 and i am experienced driver i got a lot of skills with it

What are your weaknesses: My Weaknesses is Shooting by Sniper and Cracking

Something else to add?: i want to apologize to what i did in the Past and i will try to solve all of it
Regards
Wolf1

Personal information

Nickname: Cpt.Jones

Ingame Username: Cpt.Jones

English proficiency: 8/10

Nationality: Belgian

Spoken Languages: Dutch,English,German

Roleplay skills: 6/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : I started out with ThC,Now the reason i left it was simple all of the older people i knew stopped playing,went on a break,left etc... then i came across TC (the corleones) wich was a temporary gang of mrwan it died so then oc was created again i obviously joined but after a lot of discussions and fights i decided not to stay anymore.

Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:
Your role is like a goal getter, you get jobs all over San Andreas to exterminate certain people, wich does not matter if the are low life citizens to even people with a high standard class, Wild Angels have there best men making new plans bigger ones even better ones,they have covered it all lets say there are cops on their heels they make sure those cops will be dealth with nothing goes past these people there attention every detail is noted,and to top it all off WA has their crew ready to teach new members what Wild Angels is all about.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: i have been adminjailed before because i used a minigun at jail (i still had the gun after a while) and i wanted to deplete the ammo

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: I want to join because WA is a strong gang wich is independant of others meaning that they can take care of themself if they need to, i also know a few members for a longer period of time, but what gives me the most interest about the gang is how they work, i like organised crime planning steps ahead and making things interesting.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : i have been a player on Saes for a long time i know a lot of people and information to use i have led a gang to succesful br's succesfull turfings too, overall i'm a people's person i like having a nice bond with people close to me, i was a former Vice leader.

What does DeathMatch means: killing some player (even though its not allowed withouth the right reason) example if a cop chases you you can

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: Obviously i will screenshot it happening if its another gang i will consult the hq's of wa if it is a gangless/squadless person i will just /report

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: i will let the player stand and ask if he is actually AFK as soon as he tries to chase me i will shoot him but other then that he can stand on the same spot if he wants to

What does avoid arrest means: It basicly means you tried to escape from being arrested wich can resort to disconecting, climbing to place where cops can't get to,or even using a Handgrenade to kill yourself.

State 3 turf rules:Don't use a helicopter,Don't aid the turf as a cop or a medic,you cannot spawn in a property of your own only a hospital or the base

State 3 BR rules:No marker killing,No suicide to get out of the bank safeley, Only 2 Br's per day

State 3 GR rules: You can never gangrob on your own make sure to contact your gang's hq's beforehand, Don't come as a medic or pizza courier to aid your gang members, Don't marker kill any players

Additional Information

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I contacted the gang Leader wich i already knew a bit, i have friends in the gang too as members

What are your strengths:i know how to lead a BR, I have experience as a turfwar commander,in general i know a bit about eveything (i have been playing a long time)

What are your weaknesses:Dm itself (open to learn the tactics) i doubt myself.

Something else to add?: What else do you need you need you fucken druggo. ;)

alt-text

Application Format:

Personal information
Nickname: Axe

Ingame Username: calebb

English proficiency: 6/10

Nationality: Tunisian

Spoken Languages: Frensh,English and Arabic

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : VLA,RDMC and MMC: All closed

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Our role is Hunting and killing enemies and targets to reach our goals and to make sure everything goes well for our side, any mistake from our side could make a big defeat, so everything should be well going and calculated.
Previous punishments/bans and reason: Yes,i get AdminJail in 2016 Reason: Killing Someone without reason.

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: im an experienced and skilled player that can bring to WA all his efforts and power i'm a loyal,respected and faithful person that can support gang's members and help them .i keep helping and hanging with WA and doing all efforts and showing my skills to join this gang and i want to because really i like the teamwork and the activity of this gang also i know many members in Wild~Angels and They are friendly .WA for me it's not a just gang it's my big family

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I do not think there is a special reason to accept me but i have already a gang inreallife so i can share my experiences with you and if you want to see a roleplayer man in the your gang he is me. Maybe after i join Wild~Angels being more fun and more exicitng bankrobs,gangrobs etc. Waiting us together.

What does DeathMatch means: DeathMatch is killing someone without Any reason.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: I will take screenshot and use /report.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: Will igonre him.

What does avoid arrest means: Avoid Arrest is a cop running behind you and u killing yourself by greande...

State 3 turf rules:
-Don't use unclimbable roofs
-Don't spawn at your properties
-Don't use anims
State 3 BR rules:
-Don't camp at enterence
-Don't suicide by jumping from roof
-Don't br without HQ perm

State 3 GR rules:
-Don't use nades or any explosion
-Don't spawn kill
-Don't block safe with vehicles

Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes,Hope and Wolf

What are your strengths: Driving,shooting,activity,flying,parachuting and loyalty

What are your weaknesses: Cracking

Something else to add?: No

Thanks for reading my application!

Regards,
Axe

alt-text

1)Personal information
Nickname: [wa-h]Batya8890

Ingame Username: batya8890

English proficiency: 4/10

Nationality: Russian

Spoken Languages: Russian/English

Roleplay skills: 4/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : ICE and FBI (I have never received a rank above level 0.). ICE-I didn't like the players in the organization.FBI. .. I got kicked out because I wrote in the chat that I shouldn't have written

2)Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: The main role of this gang is killing to achieve the goals of the gang. WA takes revenge on the government, kills various strata of society. The gang commits contract killings of members of the government and other strata for money .

Previous punishments/bans and reason: I have not received punishment for a long time and I will never receive it again

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: I like all the gang members, some of them are my friends. I have long wanted to join your gang, but I was denied 2 times. I want to join your gang, because I will be more interesting to play.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I've been playing with gang members all week and think I'm ready to join a gang

What does DeathMatch means: DM it's killing or shooting at cars for no reason.Violation of server rules.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: I'm not going to shoot him,as it is a violation of the rules (reveng dm). I'll just write a report on him. (/report)

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: If he's in jail, near the cells, I'll kill him. If it's AFK and far from the cells, I won't kill it.

What does avoid arrest means: When you're being chased by the police and somehow you die. For example, to die from a fall,explosion, grenade,drowning in water,run through the base. it is forbidden

State 3 turf rules:
1)Dont help your gang as medic/cop
2)You can spawn in your base or hospital , dont spawn in your house
3)You can only shoot in the zone.

State 3 BR rules:
1)Dont marking kill
2)Dont Avoid Arrest in BR with Reconnect or Jump from top bank
3)One gang can do 2 Brs per day

State 3 GR rules:
1)Do not throw granades on players or on cars with players in it
2)Dont use your house to show up at a store robbery. Only spawn in the base of the gang or in hospital
3)Do not spawn paramedic/PizzaBoy in Gang Robberies

3)Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Xozz,Stalin,Yut

What are your strengths: activity, shooting, parachuting, driving

What are your weaknesses: English, hacking safes

Something else to add?: nothing

Application Format:

Personal information

Nickname: FastYounq

Ingame Username: general4234

Nationality: Turkey

Spoken Languages: Turkish & English

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : SoA/AA/UE/BBMC/VLA/BS/Cripz/TST/ICE/FBI

SoA: The gang leader closed the SoA.
AA: With permission from AA officials I left to establish my own gang.
UE: After I obtained permission from the UE authorities, I left the UE to help the BBMC gang.
BBMC: Because of the disputes within the gang, we decided to close the gang as a result of the HQ's decision.
VLA: I decided to close it because the gang was not active.
BS: I was kicked because I was not active in the BS gang.
Cripz: I left because I had a problem with gang officials.
TST: I began to dislike policing and I went back to crime.
ICE: I broke up with the ICE because there was no discipline and rules in the gang.
FBI: The FBI is a very nice place, but I decided to leave because it was not active.

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: WA's role Hunt your enemies and kill them, robbing, arms smuggling, drug smuggling.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: I was banned because it was misunderstood but then I talked with admin and we solved the problem.
https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/96703-vlafastyounqv-banned-by-unknownclosed/

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: I believe I can develop myself and the WA and that's why I want to join WA.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am a loyal and active player and I do my best to improve gang.

What does DeathMatch means: kill someone for no reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: First I can take screenshots after I will report him.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: I do nothing, I walk away from there.

What does avoid arrest means: It is forbidden to use a bomb or do F1> Im Stuck while escaping from the police.

State 3 turf rules:

• Not allowed Spawn CLO

• Not allowed Spawn Medic

• They Turfing your base, you cant spawn Gang base.

State 3 BR rules:

• It is forbidden to skip the roof without parachute.

• It is forbidden do marker kill

• You can do bank robbery up to 2 times a day.

State 3 GR rules:

• You cant spawn Medic/Pizza

• It is forbidden to use hand grenades to players or persons in the car.

• You can spawn only your gang base or in Hospital.
    Additional Information
    Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Richard Suggested

What are your strengths: I like to play with my teammates and I never give up.

What are your weaknesses: I don't like my teammates not protecting me in the turf zone.

Something else to add?: I think I'm a good player to join WA and I'll do my best for the gang.

Personal information
Nickname: Steve

Ingame Username: kazmet

English proficiency: I would say 8/10

Spoken Languages: Arabic, french and english

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :
Underground Empire - I left the gang, because i didn't find my comfort there.
Black Syndicate - Gang closed.

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels is a known gang around san andreas and it's respected by other gangs they are doing multiple roles such as arms/drug dealing, carjacking, robbing/stealing etc... and their objective to earn much money

Previous punishments/bans and reason: I was banned by mistake

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: Well, as for why I want to join. Wild Angels offers a lot that I'm interested in, RP wise. Besides that i'd like to contribute with all i've got, and help out.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I can assure you that i will be a good member, I' skilled, active and reliable enough to be part of the gang

What does DeathMatch means: Killing someone without any valid reason. It's forbidden against rules.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: I will take screenshot and use /report.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: I won't do anything to him

What does avoid arrest means: Killing yourself or loggin off to avoid being arrested

State 3 turf rules:
-Don't use unclimbable roofs
-Don't spawn at your properties
-Don't use anims

State 3 BR rules:
-Don't camp at enterence
-Don't suicide by jumping from roof
-Don't br without HQ perm

State 3 GR rules:
-Don't use nades or any explosion
-Don't spawn kill
-Don't block safe with vehicles

Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, Expert.
What are your strengths: Driving, shooting, cracking

What are your weaknesses: I guess nothing

Something else to add?: Thanks for reading!

Personal information

Nickname: nihen14

Ingame Username: nihen14

Nationality: Tunisian, but currently living in Italy.

Spoken Languages: English, Frensh.

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : N/A

Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Hunting and killing enemies or targets either it was personal or for money also they do kidnapping and torture, robbing and stealing, arms and drugs dealing and finaly carjacking.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: I have some friends there, and im new on this server, also it has nice members and i would like to proceed my criminal career with you guys.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Let's say im loyal, i can help you guys raising your activity and more !

What does DeathMatch means: Killing someone without no reason.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: I will report him.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: I will leave him alone.

What does avoid arrest means: Avoid arrest is killing yourself with a nade or comitting suicide when a cop is chasing you or by simply doing /reconnect.

State 3 turf rules:
-Don't camp in unclimable roofs.
-Don't use anims.
-Don't spawn as cop in order to assist your gang.

State 3 BR rules:
-Don't BR without HQ permission.
-Don't jump from the bank roof in order to suicide.
-Don't camp at bank enterence.

State 3 GR rules:
-Nades are not allowed.
-Spawn kill is not allowed.
-Don't spawn in your properties in order to get advantage.

Additional Information

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :
Yes, i know GanJa and Expert.

What are your strengths:
Well im pretty decent in RPing, and im active.
What are your weaknesses:
Propably lag.

Something else to add?: Thank you for reading this.

Personal information

Nickname: luka

Ingame Username: LUKA

English proficiency: 5/10

Nationality: georgian

Spoken Languages: Georgian,english

Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Hunting and killing enemies or targets either it was personal or for money also they do kidnapping and torture, robbing and stealing.

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: I have some friends there, and im new on this server, also it has nice members and i would like to proceed my criminal career with you guys.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Let's say im loyal, i can help you guys raising your activity and more !

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: I will leave him alone.

What does avoid arrest means: Avoid arrest is killing yourself with a nade or comitting suicide when a cop is chasing you or by simply doing /reconnect.

State 3 turf rules:
-Don't camp in unclimbable roofs.
-Don't use animals.

State 3 BR rules:

State 3 GR rules:
-Nades are not allowed.

Additional Information

What are your strengths:
Propably lag.

Personal information

Nickname: luka

Ingame Username: LUKA

English proficiency: 5/10

Nationality: georgian

Spoken Languages: Georgian,english

Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Hunting and killing enemies or targets either it was personal or for money also they do kidnapping and torture, robbing and stealing.

State 3 turf rules:
-Don't camp in unclimbable roofs.
-Don't use animals.

State 3 BR rules:

State 3 GR rules:
-Nades are not allowed.

Additional Information

What are your strengths:
Propably lag.

~[Application Format:]~(#cc00cc)

Personal information

Nickname: Fire

Ingame Username: Tawiji

English proficiency: i can understand when i talk with someone or in main chat and i can understand any word so i'll rate my english is 8.6/10

Spoken Languages: Arabic , French and English

Roleplay skills: Since i entred the server i was very bad in Rping and after 1 week i learned how to Rping and now my RP is 7/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : NA

~[Questionnaire]~(#cc00cc)

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: They have a main role that includes hunting and killing suspects in order to reach a certain goal and have a high experience to implement the mission without any fear and also there are secondary roles characterized by such operations as ambush and robbing of both store and banks ... Also trade arms and drugs with a good quality away from tradition

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: Because I want to try something new for myself, I want to feel like I'm in the role of WA. Also, I am an experienced player and I want to help this gang to be more and better than now I also have a friend in WA. And I see a good future for WA and potential.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : am loyal one and active at the same time and may my activity can help you to reach the high lvl and activities

does DeathMatch means: Deathmatch is killing someone without reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: i will talk with his/hir HQ if he got a gang , if he didint i will talk with him 2 and warning him

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: i'll leave him

What does avoid arrest means: Avoid Arrest is means when cop was running behind you and you Did /reconnect or killing ur Self by Nade or jumping from a high Roof

State 3 turf rules:

1 : not allowed to shoot/kill in unclimbable roof
2 : do not spawn as medic to assist Ur gangmates
3 : That it is not allowed to kill a criminal or police officer who is not part of the war.

State 3 BR rules:

1 : u have the right to rob bank 2 per day
2 : Don't jump in the roof bank for avoids cops.
3 : you have right to kill whatever u want in ur gang BR.

State 3 GR rules:

1 : DE/CLO Assist not allowed
2 : No Grenades
3 : Not allowed to spawn in ur house, onlly gang spawn or hospital.

~[Additional Information]~(#cc00cc)

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : i recommend Myself

What are your strengths: Well , i can say im Good in driving and i can make a hard stunts and i have a good skills for shooting

What are your weaknesses: Driving Boat.

Something else to add?: i Hope to be one of you guys. and Thanks for reading my Application.