~Wild Angels~

Strong

Application Format:

Personal information
Nickname: Psychopath

Ingame Username: TheH4ckerPT (acc name) Psychopath ( nickname )

English proficiency: 7/10 thats how i rate my english skills

Nationality: Portuguese

Spoken Languages: English and abit of spanish

Roleplay skills: i did some with rebels but im here to improve im not very experienced at it

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : none

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: by my own words i think that Wild Angels is a well organized criminal crew that do everything at his reach to achieve his goals no matter whos facing with

Previous punishments/bans and reason: with 1/2 hours i got punished because i was wanted and i found 2 cops near me and i start shooting because i thought they were trying to arrest me

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: Because i see WIld Angels as an experienced gang and a good gang to improve myself and to feel needed, the way that the gang acts fits me because i dont quit easily and i do everything i can to achieve my goals too

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : im different because i can adapt myself easily to hard situations and with them i rly improve myself faster and i enjoy that cuz i feel that my hard work is giving me some profits

What does DeathMatch means: dmging someone or something like a car without any reason.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: i will try to make him stop by talking with him and explaining him and then if i feel like that its rly needed i will report him to an admin or i will just ignore it if it is a new guy.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: i will keep doing my job and let him there.

What does avoid arrest means: using dirty moves to avoid being arrested by a cop like killing myself on a disk.

State 3 turf rules: 1- you can only use ur gang spawn to turf not to help your own gang as a cop or as a medic. / 2- only way to heal yourself is by respawing or getting health from a medic that dont belong to your gang. / 3- you cant use unreachable roofs to turf ,

State 3 BR rules: 1- A gang can only do a BR 2 times per day / 2- its not allowed to camp the entrace of the BR once it starts. / 3- killing crims on purpose to avoid being arrested outside by the cops.

State 3 GR rules: 1- you cant use helpers to rob a gang, only gang members can do it / 2- if u call another gang to help you, u cant kill them after the rob to get your money back. 3- robbing a gang that is hosting a BR its not allowed

Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : yes Kalash and Expert they seem to be rly good guys. Nah no one did i saw with my own eyes that WA is a good gang to me.

What are your strengths: Commitment: because i dont quit so easily / and long distances fights like sniper fights

What are your weaknesses: im not a patient guy but i will try to improve that aspect

Something else to add?: i hope u guys accept so we can improve both as an individual and a group i already see WA as a family aswell so lets ride brothers.

alt text

Application Format:

Personal information
Nickname:freefire

Ingame Username:[WA-H]Rocket

English proficiency:8/10

Nationality:Tunisian.

Spoken Languages:Arabic/Frensh/English

Roleplay skills:7/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :Hmm, well lemme start with squads i left my first squad ICE because they went inactive and began to join the players are not ready , FBI I left it because it was inactive then i decided to be as crimside i joined BBMC but sadly gang has been closed , CDC like ICE reason , OC and CripZ better tell the reason ingame.

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role:Hunting and killing enemies, targets either it was personal, for money also they do kidnapping and torture, robbing and stealing, arms and drugs dealing.

Previous punishments/bans and reason:N/A

Why you want to join Wild Angels?:i will to join in Wild Angles cuz i like their role's and his members actives and respect othres also i have friends there.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I would not say im a very special because in my opinion everyone can be special in their own way, but i have the skills needed and the experience in gangs which make things more easy also i have the loyalty and maturity. Also i know i have not been so mature in the past , but i can ensure that i have achieved this target, as that was my aim as i have been told. I have been, trying to redeem my self from that lack of maturity i had in the passed and i do hope that i have showed that i can be mature and behave in the right manner and respect people .
I can bring dedication and a drive to succeed to this gang . I've always been appreciative of what the organizations I have worked for have done for me, as well as what I can do for them. I'm a loyal and a special person who wants to do my absolute best for the gang I work for.
One of the biggest attributes that I'd bring to this position is flexibility. At my previous gangs was able to help my team during focus gang testing,Ultimately, I'm willing to work with anyone at the gang to make sure gang's activities are a success.

What does DeathMatch means:DeathMatch know as DM when u kill other players without reason it's not allowed.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?:If he is in Gang or Sqaud ss and report to HQ,if not ss and report to admin.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?:if he is outsid i'll keep going,but if he is inside i 'll kill him.

What does avoid arrest means:Avoid arrest when a cop chassed u and u kill ur self it's not allowed.

State 3 turf rules:
1- If you are killed in a turf where a turfwar is going on, and you are spawned as a cop or criminal, it is not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.
2-You can only use gang spawn or the hospital spawn when a turfwar is going on.
3- You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops, climbable houses are allowed.

State 3 BR rules:
1- One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day.
2-Gang can not start gang bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang inside the bank.
3-During gang bank rob, members of gang which is robbing the bank can kill any player inside bank they are robbing if they don't want that player on their bank robs.

State 3 GR rules:
1-Never GR alone.
2-Never GR allies.
3-Don't spawn kill at GR.

Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yes i know,Arone,Karim,xDarkMan,but i decided to apply by myself.

What are your strengths:Shooting,Driving,RP Teamworking.

What are your weaknesses:I'have lag sometimes.

Something else to add?:Some ss when i was hanging arround

:::

https://imgur.com/a/aPz2van

:::

alt text

• ~[Personal information:]~(#800080)

Nickname: yassin75

Ingame Username: [WA-H]Beckham

English proficiency: [6/10]

Nationality: Tunisian

Spoken Languages: frensh / arabic / English

Roleplay skills: 6/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :
1- ICE i leave it becuase his membres didn't respect me.
2 -BBMC dead
3- Z i get kick
4-CDC i leave it because Not active and wanted to change
5-OC- i get kick , Because I wanted to leave the gang

• ~[2-Questionnaire]~(#800080)

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels have several roles and their main role is hunting and killing enemies. Its main goal is to get money and the public which means that if someone gave them money to kill someone, the amount of money depends on the target person and also works on theft has the ability to steal everything, shops, banks, anything that can bring advantage to it . The wild angels focus on dealing with weapons and drugs with their great experience in producing such things. They are also able to steal cars without leaving any tip objects
The role of gang is all about snatching their goals accurately in a professional way. They get all they need by stealing and killing the threat

Previous punishments/bans and reason: iget banne beacuse i play with multi-accounting when i was new in srever

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: It's a good gang, so I met new friends in the Hangout. Its members were respected and good. I loved playing with them. Is a very active loop featured on all other teams. Their toys are unique. The group has very large ambitions that make me want to join this gang. I think I'll be in good shape

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I do not think I'm the best person in the game but with the skills I own I can help the gang in all the things that are required of me

What does DeathMatch means: when you kill peoples for no reason its not allowed

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: i do SS and i report him to admin

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: if he is outside i will keep going,if he is near cells i will kill him

What does avoid arrest means: when cop chased and u kill ur self not allowed

• State 3 turf rules:
    1-dont spawn as cop to arrest your enemies
    2-dont spawn medic to heal your friends
    3-dont use heli/plane its not allowed ( flyingturf)

• State 3 BR rules:
    1- dont start a BR alone
    2- dont kill you members after cracking the safes
    3- alowed to do 2 BR per day

• State 3 GR rules:
    1- cops allowed to arrest
    2- dont spawn kill using a nade
    3- clo/de assist not allowed

• ~[3-Additional Information]~(#800080)

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Ganja , Karim , Arone

What are your strengths: driving and shooting

What are your weaknesses: i have lag sometimes

Something else to add?: Hello I know Beckham in the game and my real name is Yassin. I am 17 years old from Tunisia. I study in high school. I love football and video games. I am a player who likes to learn new things. I am a respectable person to others

Personal information
Nickname: Dment

Ingame Username: [WA-H]Dment

English proficiency: I speak Spanish, but i know something about English so 8/10

Nationality: Colombian

Spoken Languages: Spanish , and a little bit of English

Roleplay skills: I have a lot of experiencie in Roleplay because I've played this game mode quite a lot-
Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : None

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Your main role is to hunt and kill enemies and targets to achieve their goals and make sure everything goes well for us, any mistake on your part could cause a great defeat. You kill whoever gets in their way whether they are policemen, civilians and criminals too, but you kill mainly many policemenand criminals who mess with you.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: i've never been punished

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: Because when I entered the game, the first ones to receive me were the members of WA, they were very kind to me and they explained everything about the server, They play well as a team and are very respectful

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am friendly, I am trustworthy, I work in a team, I get to know people quickly, I know good in deathmatch activities, but that does not mean that I am better than others, also I will get to know new friends

What does DeathMatch means: a match in which many of the normal rules do not apply, typically leading to a more violent contest or a mode of play in which the aim is to kill the characters controlled by other players.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: If he does it according to the rules and in a fair way, i just would only try to defend myself, but if he does it against the rules, i just will report it

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: Just remove that from my safety

What does avoid arrest means: An example could be when a cop chasing you and you kill yourself with grenade, you reconnect, disconnect or you suicide.

State 3 turf rules: I can only use the gang's spawn or the hospital spawn when a turfwar is going on. If i was killed in a turf when a turfwar is going on, and i spawned as a cop or criminal, it's not counted as deathmatching. Im not allowed to spawn medic or cop to assist my gang in a turfwar.
State 3 BR rules: The gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day. Committing suicide by jumping from bank roof is not allowed. Camping the entrance marker is not allowed.
State 3 GR rules: Im not allowed to rob alone. Gang Robbing a gang that is doing a BR is not allowed. No grenades to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives.
3. Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : yeah, Expert and Steve.
What are your strengths: I am very good in the field of deathmatch or pvp, I control very well the m4 but also I use the sniper and deagle well, I know how to work as a team, and I can lead war groups as well.
What are your weaknesses: I'm very bad at driving, and I'm worse when it's in an important situation, because I'm stressed, I can drive well but slow
Something else to add?: I hope to be accepted in WA, I had to do the format twice because the first one was deleted, thanks.

alt text
~[Personal information]~(#800080)

Nickname:yassin75

Ingame Username:[WA-H]Beckham

English proficiency:7/10

Nationality:Tunisian

Spoken Languages:Arabic/Frensh/English

Roleplay skills:6/10

1- ICE i left it becuase the members didn't respect me
2- Z kicked
3-CDC i left it because they're not active and they don't have any interest to host any activity
4-OC- i got kick because i wanted to leave

~[Questionnaire]~(#800080)
Write a paragraph explaining our Role:Wild Angels ( WA ) You are Hunters and killers Not to everyone but to your enemies and your tagrets your main goal is getting Money and famouse , you are 100% against cops especially the ones who messes with you , thats your main role , also you have lot of skills in robbing and stealing . Selling illegals things as drugs , arms , Stealling cars and re selling them and you have alot of skills on dealing with the hostages

Previous punishments/bans and reason:get banne beacuse i play with multi-accounting when i was new in srever.

Why you want to join Wild Angels?:In my opinion"Wild~Angles" is a one of the biggest gang and is feared among the streets. They have been selling drugs since they were created in 2018year. Its literally one of the best and most respected gangs , joining WA will be honor for me honestly, This gang is the most powerful one SAES. WA is full of elite members and leaders who are the really the right person who I need to learn more from them also WA is an experienced gang which I wanna be a part of it to improve everything's in my saes life and I wanna make a friendship with them and be a part of this family which really gonna change me and help to do much things.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: I believe you should give me a chance because I'm willing to serve the gang and improve it in every possible way and as best as I can. I am an ambitious person who's always looking forward for new experiences and challenges. I'd be honored if I could represent the Secret Service and make myself a good example for the future membres who would need someone they can look up to and thus improve themselves.

What does DeathMatch means:DeathMatch know as DM when u kill other playres or DM their car without reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?:If he is in gang or squad i will do ss and report to HQ,if not ss and report to admin.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?:if he is outside and he don't chase me i will keep going if he is inside i 'will kill him.
What does avoid arrest means:Avoid arres means when a cop was chased u and u kill ur self by getting ur self in water /nades/roof not allowed .

State 3 turf rules:
1- You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops, climbable houses are allowed.
2-If you are killed in a turf where a turfwar is going on, and you are spawned as a cop or criminal, it is not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.
3-You can only use gang spawn or the hospital spawn when a turfwar is going on.

State 3 BR rules:
1-One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day.
2-Gang can not start gang bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang inside the bank.
3-Members of gangs are not allowed to attempt and ruin bank robs of their rival gang by raiding that bank spawned as cops, or informing other cops on server about that bank rob.

State 3 GR rules:
1-Never GR alone
2-Don't spawn kill at GR.
3-Never gr allies.

~[Additional Information]~(#800080)

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Ganja , Karim , Arone, xDarkMan,Rocket.

What are your strengths:Driving-shooting,Rp Teamworking

What are your weaknesses:Flying,i have lag sometime.

Something else to add?: Nothing

Application Format

Personal information

Nickname: Razak

Ingame Username: isis02

English proficiency: 7/10

Nationality: Algeria

Spoken Languages: Arabic,Frensh and English

Roleplay skills: 7/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :OverDoseCrime:Kicked,My brother do some shits that gots me to a kick.
Rebels:I left.
FBI:kicked:Bcz i was inactive.
BBMC:Deleted.

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: WA role is that hunting and killing enmey people or Reach a goal specific and make everything goes well And alliance with power gang to steal enmey zone and give people money to kill someone became hindrance in front Wild Angels And killed Cops who mess with us and trafficking/drugs and deal with another gangs

Previous punishments/bans and reason:Never.

Why you want to join Wild Angels?:Because It's a mature gang,Loyal,Active,i have such friends there .Also i want to be part of this gang because i want to be more loyal and get new friends there + to improve my self.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Mature,Active,Loyal...Alsi I have very good aiming Skills.

What does DeathMatch means: Killing someone without reason.And it's not allowed.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: Just a simple thing that i took a screenshot by pressing f12 and write a /report and post it.the admins will do the rest.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: Nothing,Because he's not chasing me or somthing like that.Because if i attacked him it will be a Dm.

What does avoid arrest means: Killing yourself whena cop are chasing to arrest you and you'll use a grenade or the water to avoid yourself when the cop are chasing.

State 3 turf rules:

-Don't use your House to Continue turfing.
-Don't spawn as a cop To help your Team.
-Don't camp at Unclimbable roofs.
State 3 BR rules:

-Don't Marker kill.
-Don't Solo Br.
-Gangs have just to do 2 Bankrobs Per day.
State 3 GR rules:
-Do not spawn killing / camp at gangs spawn
-Do not even try to enter or check the safe from other gangs out of curiosity
-CLO / DE assistance is forbidden
Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Karim.PewD.
What are your strengths:Shooting,Roleplaying,Driving,Flying,Parachuting.

What are your weaknesses: Lags.and sometimes the internet.

Something else to add?: Thnx for Reading.

alt text

Personal information

~[Nickname]~(purple) : Hetler

~[Ingame Username]~(purple): Pasquale12

~[Age:]~(#800080) 20

~[English proficiency]~(#800080): 6 / 10

~[Nationality]~(#800080): Tunisian

~[Spoken Languages]~(#800080): French / arabic

~[Roleplay skills:]~(#800080) 7 / 10

~[Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :]~(#800080)

Comando da capital [CDC] : i got kicked (adminjail)
Overdose Crime OC|> : i left coz i didn't find my comfort there

Questionnaire

~[Write a paragraph explaining our Role:]~(800080)

wild angel classified among the big gang in saes ..is one of the largest criminal organizations in the world .. And its illegal activity in the sale of rare varieties of drugs with high quality ..it is also one of the largest in the trade of all types of weapons and has .. and who tries to disable it and Minimizing her respect will be eliminated in less than an hour ( people or policemen) .. she does not care about anyone

~[Previous punishments/bans and reason:]~(#800080) N/A

~[Why you want to join Wild Angels?:]~(#800080)

Strange question .. WA its the dream of anyy player in saes because because its big gang also I chose this gang because it contains respectable individuals .. also gives opportunities to ordinary players and make them among the best players in SAES.. this gang is classified as one of the biggest gangs in SAES .. and all major gangs respect them

~[What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :]~(#800080)

first of all i'm active player in saes i mean i spent long time in game ( 8h + per day ) in this periode i will do all gang activity ( BR / GR / turf also JB / SR or event's ) i respect my WAmates and i will follow the ordres of my HQs or my commander in turf .. i knw the atmosphere of the gang because i'm have experience in 2 gang i mean i knw what i do exactly among any gang won't do any mistake

~[What does DeathMatch means:]~(#800080)

• kill someone without reason

~[If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?:]~(#800080)

• SS / f1 report

~[So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?]~(#800080):

• i wont to do anything

~[What does avoid arrest means:]~(#800080)

• when the cops will arrest you .. you kill your self or make /recconect or go off and its against the rules

~[State 3 turf rules:]~(#800080)

• don't use ur private prop to come fast into zone

• don't spawn medic or pizzaboy to ur gang

• nades allowed

~[State 3 BR rules]~(#800080):

• don't BR alone

• 2 BR per day

• don't kill in entrance

~[State 3 GR rules:]~(#800080)

• don't spawn kill

• spawn just in base or hospital

• don't gr alone

Additional Information

~[Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :]~(#800080)

• @Steve

• @Beckham

• @RocketLuncher

• @Expert

~[What are your strengths:]~(#800080)

• Driving

• shooting specially with m4

• parachuting

• RP scnariste

• Team-working

~[What are your weaknesses:]~(#800080)

• fps

• rage

~[Something else to add?:]~(#800080) :

i will do my best for my new family [WA]

~[Thanks for reading]~(#800080)...

Personal information

Nickname:bluelive122

Ingame Username:Nishki

English proficiency: Professional

Nationality:UAE

Spoken Languages:Arabic,English

Roleplay skills:7/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :OC and i left because i didn't feel like i really did fit in there as a player.

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: You are wild assasins you kill everybody who rivals you without doing any mistakes. If any mistake did occur it would cause a huge disaster as a defeat. You would kill somebody if someone asks you to by paying money as well of course. Doesn't matter the target cop criminal civilian. Who ever messes with the gang gets killed from the profession members of the gang.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: None

Why you want to join Wild Angels?:Because I've been watching the gang since a long time and gaining some information about it and i see that it's a great organization and that I would love to join them one day.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I am a pretty chill guy who loves to help people and i think my shooting skills and driving skills can help the gang.i am pretty old so my experience can help quite a few.

What does DeathMatch means: Killing people for no specific reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: I would report him.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?:ignore him like he is not even there.

What does avoid arrest means: Killing myself while a cop is
chasing me.

State 3 turf rules:1 Do not kill civillian 2 i can't spawn as a cop and help my gang 3 i am only allowed to use my gang's spawn and the hospital's spawn

State 3 BR rules: 1 you can't kill at the marker or arrest. 2 a single gang can do maximum of 2 bank robberies a day.3 jumping off the bank's roof is not allowed.

State 3 GR rules:1You can't use grenades at all or use your car as an explosion. 2 squads are premitted to be arrested 3 no spawn killing.

Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :No.

What are your strengths:Shooting.Driving.Close range combat
What are your weaknesses:Long range combat and driving airplanes.

Something else to add?:I'm mostly always active atleast 5 or 4 hourse a day i am friendly and i am pretty experienced at the server.

1.Personal information

Nickname:Spider

Ingame Username:kaka02

English proficiency:8/10

Spoken Languages:Fransh,English,Arabic

Roleplay skills: I played as a criminal for all my career since 2016, i'm so good Criminal.

Previous Organizations you joined: I was in Xwolf (1 years ago), ( tested by L!on ).

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: WA or Wild Angels The role is to kill and assassinate suspicious people of all classes. Or to kill people for money. In addition to carrying out an ambush of targets and stealing people. They also rob, deceive people, sell drugs and smuggle weapons

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A.

Why you wanna join us?: Because i see that WA are so active in the world of Saes and i can said honestly that all members of WA are so brave criminal and i want to become like them.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm loyal , patient and i love teamwork and i consider myself a good teamworker and i think that with me the gang will grove more , i am a good marksman and i'm also good to drive!

3-Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know Vincy very well and Karim , Vincy recommended me to apply for you.

What are your strengths: Driving , Shooting , Teamworking and Strategies.

What are your weaknesses:Lag,Fps....

Something else to add?: Thanks for your time , i hope you'll enjoy my apply! See you in game.

alt text

**Nickname: gladio

Ingame Username: GlaDio

English proficiency: 6.5/10

Nationality: Tunisian

Spoken Languages: Arabic / Frensh / English

Roleplay skills: 4.5/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left / kicked: N/A

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels (WA) Hunting and killing enemies, targets either it was personal, for money also they do kidnapping and torture, robbing and stealing, arms and drugs dealing.

Previous punishments / bans and reason: N/A
Why do you want to join Wild Angels?: because this gang good for me and i think its a good gang it have good members have nice skills .

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you ?: because i'm respected others and i'm good at M4 and CS and driving cars

What does DeathMatch means: Kiling any one without any reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: i will get SS and report him to Staff

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: if he dasen't in game i will go like i dont see him but when he follow me or he in inside jail i will kill he.

What does avoid arrest means: avoid arrest is when cop follow you and he want arrest you but u kill you self or left the game .

State 3 turf rules:
1-not allowed to spawn as medic or cop to assist any gang in a turf war
2-not allowed help other gang in turf war
3-not allowed stating turfing alone

State 3 BR rules:
1-not allowed start bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang
2-Camping/killing the entrance marker is not allowed.
3-Killing players after all safes have been cracked in order to players leave the bank by respawning is not allowed.

State 3 GR rules:
1-Never GR alone
2-Don't spawn kill at GR.
3-Never gr allies.

Additional Information

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Rocket and Beckham

What are your strengths: Driving-shooting, Teamworking

What are your weaknesses: i'm not good at driving plane but i will train

Something else to add ?: Nothing**

~[Personal information]~(#800080)
Nickname: Jack

Ingame Username: yaman231

English proficiency: Decent

Nationality: Turkish

Spoken Languages: Turkish and English

Roleplay skills: These scales are subjective and useless. It must be over 10 if I scale myself based on other applicants. I can say I am able to communicate without problems and do regular roleplays.

OverdoseCrime: Well,the gang leader was bothering me all day I wasn't happy in the gang he decided to warn me because I fought with some guy in the gang after the warning I decided to leave.

The Outfit: My friend Soulfly called me for help I decided to help Soulfly because he did the same thing once I stayed in the outfit for a long time like 1 year then I decided to leave for Soulfly.

Black Syndicate: The gang was doing well then somehow our activity dropped down sadly my friend tantawy decided to close it.

Blood Brothers MC: I used to be Vice President in Blood Brothers MC I fixed the activity sadly our reputation was too low in the server I decided to close it.

Rebels MC: I decided to leave because I was going to create a new organization. sadly my friend and I decided to cancel our plans.

SAPA: I had some problems with HQs so I left.

MI-6: Cop side was boring so I left.

~[Questionnaire]~(#800080)
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Hunting and kidnapping enemies just money talks here. they are robbing stores and carjacking cars they have a garage to store them they always take a hostage after the bank robbery hostage makes everything easier they escaping with hostages also Wild Angels trades drugs and arms in San Andreas Wild Angels members are so respectful and loyal.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: I will explain to HQs

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: I would like to join because Wild Angels members are too kind and respectful also I like their role they are too active and loyal in my opinion I can provide you my activity and loyalty.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm skilled and a loyal member I'm always respectful to higher ranked members.

What does DeathMatch means: Attacking or damaging people without a valid reason.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: I would take a screenshot then I could warn him immediately if he does this again I would report directly.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: Nothing.

What does avoid arrest means: When the cop chases you quitting from the game or killing yourself with a grenade means avoid arrest.

State 3 turf rules:
Do not spawn as a police officer to arrest other gangs.
Usage of property spawns while turfing is forbidden.
Do not use unclaimable roofs.
State 3 BR rules:
Do not start bank robbery alone.
You can only rob two banks per day.
Do not help to your gang by spawning as a medic or pizza boy.
State 3 GR rules:
Do not start Gang robbery alone.
Spawn killing is not allowed.
You cant use grenades in a gang rob.

~[Additional Information]~(#800080)
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know Steve and Hetler

What are your strengths: I'm good at shooting driving and flying.

What are your weaknesses: I'm not good at swimming.

Something else to add?:
I want to talk about myself a little bit if you guys don't mind.
Hello guys I'm Yaman, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Turkey. I love playing football with my friends and in my free time I go play with them. I prefer to play FPS games like CS:GO or open world games like Multi Theft Auto also Im using Jack nickname on MTA. If you want to know more about me don't hesitate to ask me whenever you see me ingame, I'll be glad to answer your questions and talk to you.