~Wild Angels~

Strong

Personal information

Nickname: Jade.S

Ingame Username: akhenchela4

English proficiency: I think my english is sufficient for WA if I need to evaluate english level 7-8/10

Nationality: Algerian and French ( I'm French origin but I live in Algeria now)

Spoken Languages: French 10/10. Arabic 10/10 & English 7-8/10

Roleplay skills: I'm so bad at RPing. I'm just new on this server i don't know how it work. i'll evaluate my Roleplay level 5/10.

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : N/A

Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: is killing and hunting enemies also they have Secondary roles like kidnapping a target also Robbing Stores, Banks even Arms and drugs dealings. They have Carjacking also and hostage providing.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: Negative. I never had a ban.

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: Good question .. WA it's strong gang as I see. There is no better feeling than Hanging with a group of WA . It sounds and looks awesome. I played With WA members and it was an indescribable experience for me.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm active player (5-4 hours per day). I respect all server players & I'm friendly too.

What does DeathMatch means: kill players or shoot without any reason. It's not allowed.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: I'll report him SS + /report. ( 60% i'll let him go easily like that xD)

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: I'll Ignore him.

What does avoid arrest means: Killing your self with Grenade or something like that. when a cop is trying chasing too arresting you.

State 3 turf rules:
Dont help your Team when you spawn as a cop.
Dont Spown as medic to help your team.
Don't Respown in your House. spawn just in base or hospital.

State 3 BR rules:
Don't do solo BR.
all gangs alowed to BR 2 times par day.
Don't kill/shoot players who is in the Mark door. it's not allowed.

State 3 GR rules:
Don't Spown Kill.
DE/CLO is Assistance just it.
you are not allowed to Rob alone.

Additional Information

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes. I do. Arone

What are your strengths: I could offer my drive/Shoot skills & I'm Active/loyal girl.

What are your weaknesses: some time my GTA crashed and I don't know is it bad or not.

Something else to add?: N/A

alt-text

Application Format:

Personal information

Nickname: xLuna

Ingame Username: xluna

English proficiency: 6/10

Nationality: Tunisian

Spoken Languages: Arabic

Roleplay skills: 7/10

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels is hunting and killing people like hitman one guy pay to Wild Angels.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: No

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: I think WA is an active gang, Friendly, A gang that is growing up per day. Proof of that, They got level 4 so it's good. So why Should'nt I try my luck.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well, As I think, I can be a hoster for events & RPs, I like RPs so much, I can bring a lot of new ideas from WA role. I can say I have some experience with this business. However I can help with Turfs, GRs, I'm not that type of rulebreakers. Anyway, I hope I can pass a good time with you.

What does DeathMatch means: Deathmatch mean Killing players without Reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: Take ScreenShoot and report him or tells u

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: Leave him

What does avoid arrest means: When cops behind you want arrest and u did I'm Stuck Or Kill yourSelf or Quit from Games thats Avoid And Punshiment Adminjailed.

State 3 turf rules:

1-Dont Spwan in Your House when your prop near War
2-Dont Spawn Cops To Arrest Enemy War
3-Dont Kill Your Alliance In Turf

State 3 BR rules:

1- Gangs can make maximum 2 BR per day
2- You not allowed to spwan Cops and failed your alliance gangs or your teammate .
3- You Cant Start BR Alone
State 3 GR rules:
1-Cops alowed to arrest
2-Dont spawn kill
3-CLO / DE not alowed to assist

Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : KARIM,Strong,Arone,Hetler and Rocket..

What are your strengths: Driving,Shooting,Flying,Parachuting

What are your weaknesses: Cracking.

Regards,
Luna

alt-text

Personal information

Nickname:RyZe

Ingame Username: RyZe

English proficiency: 6/10

Nationality: Tunisian

Spoken Languages: Arabic/English

Roleplay skills: 7/10

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels is hunting and killing people like hitman one guy pay to Wild Angels.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: No

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: I think WA is an active gang, Friendly, A gang that is growing up per day. Proof of that, They got level 4 so it's good. So why Should'nt I try my luck.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well, As I think, I can be a hoster for events & RPs, I like RPs so much, I can bring a lot of new ideas from WA role. I can say I have some experience with this business. However I can help with Turfs, GRs, I'm not that type of rulebreakers. Anyway, I hope I can pass a good time with you.

What does DeathMatch means: Deathmatch mean Killing players without Reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: Take ScreenShoot and report him or tells u

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: Leave him

What does avoid arrest means: When cops behind you want arrest and u did I'm Stuck Or Kill yourSelf or Quit from Games thats Avoid And Punshiment Adminjailed.

State 3 turf rules:

1-Dont Spwan in Your House when your prop near War
2-Dont Spawn Cops To Arrest Enemy War
3-Dont Kill Your Alliance In Turf

State 3 BR rules:

1- Gangs can make maximum 2 BR per day
2- You not allowed to spwan Cops and failed your alliance gangs or your teammate .
3- You Cant Start BR Alone
State 3 GR rules:
1-Cops alowed to arrest
2-Dont spawn kill
3-CLO / DE not alowed to assist

Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : KARIM,Strong,Arone,Hetler and Rocket..

What are your strengths: Driving,Shooting,Flying,Parachuting

What are your weaknesses: Cracking.

Regards,
RyZe!

alt text
~[Personal information]~(purple)

~[Nickname]~(purple) Brooz

~[Ingame Username]~(purple) aziz95400

~[Age:]~(#800080) 17

~[English proficiency]~(#800080) 7-10

~[Nationality]~(#800080) tunisian

~[Roleplay skills:]~(#800080) 6-10

~[Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :]~(#800080)
* [ CDC|Luffy ]: i left because its inactive gang

~[Questionnaire]~(purple)

~[Write a paragraph explaining our Role:]~(800080) WA its bigg gang in the serveur and aslo have illegal activity in the sale of rare varieties of drugs with high quality ..it is also one of the largest in the trade of all types of weapons and has ...

~[Previous punishments/bans and reason:]~(#800080)

• i have 1 adminjail ( i did something wrong )

~[Why you want to join Wild Angels?:]~(#800080) i decide to join amongg WA family coz i will find my comfort there coz the most players tunisian also i want to upgrade my exprience !! WA its the dream of all SAES crims.

~[What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :]~(#800080) i' m active player , friendlly , i will respect my WA mates specially HQs team aslo i have gang expr i mean i knw what i will do also i know all the rules basic / gangs rules ( i won't do any mistake ).

~[What does DeathMatch means:]~(#800080)

• DM is means to Dm or killing Someone with No reasan.

~[If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?:]~(#800080)

• I will make SS and i will report him.

~[So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?]~(#800080):

• I won't do anything to him !! its not allowed

~[What does avoid arrest means:]~(#800080)

• When cop will arrest you don't kill ur self or make /reconnect

~[State 3 turf rules:]~(#800080)

• Don't spawn as medic or cop to help ur gang mates.

• Nades allowed in turfwar.

• Helper / gang alliance can help in turf.

~[State 3 BR rules:]~(#800080)

• Don't BR alone.

• Don't kill in enterance.

• Don't jump form roof without parashute ( kill ur self ).

~[State 3 GR rules:]~(#800080)

• don't spawn in your Prop.

• Nades not allowed.

• Don't block ur safe with vehicle.

~[Additional Information]~(purple)

~[Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :]~(#800080) @Hetler
~[What are your strengths:]~(#800080): Shooting / Driving / Parashuting.
~[What are your weaknesses:]~(#800080): FPS/Lag.
~[Something else to add?:]~(#800080) : i need one chance to show my skills !! i will do my best for my new family WA !! i will follow all ordres !! and thanks for reading :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Well wasnt a big ride but i felt the wa spirit as a member, as an allie and as an ennemie sad to see such an effort going away but as every cool start the end must be tragedic good luck to all wa members & HQs in the future