~Wild Angels~

Strong

Application Format:

Personal information

Nickname: Sebastiano

Ingame Username: eL_Sebo

English proficiency: I understand the most things sometimes some phrases can be a little bit wrong but its not that bad. I would rate my english on like 8/10

Nationality: German, Italian

Spoken Languages: German Italian English

Roleplay skills: I played like 3-4 years on reallife servers and 2 years on this server very long time ago I was in AA so ill rate my RP Skills on 9/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : I was in AA like 4 years ago than i stopped with MTA and played SAMP.

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Well, WA is a gang that has many Roles. The main roles are hunting and killing suspicious enemies and targets to reach their goals. Also, they do roles sush as: ambush operations, robbing and stealing, arms and drug dealing, carjacking and hostage providing. WA is also based on killing, that means if someone gives them money to kill someone they will do that.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: I'd like to be part of Wild Angels in-order to help you raise the gang's level and reputation and help with activities such as roleplays and events.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I think it is my long experience with MTA SAMP and GTA by its self I know the server, I have very good aiming Skills, I can drive very good and Im often active.

does DeathMatch means: Deathmatch is killing someone without reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: I would like PN him and ask him why he does that if that wouldnt work i would probably talk to his Leader if he is in a Gang and if this doenst work as well then I would talk to an Admin.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: i'll leave him

What does avoid arrest means: Avoid Arrest is means when cop is running behind you and you disconnect while you are in the pursuit or for example he is running behind you and you jump off a cliff and die just so he cant get you.

State 3 turf rules:

1. Fight only in the specified zones.

2. Dont help your gang as a cop or a medic.

3. You should not spawn in your home after they killed you. You should spawn in a Hospital.

State 3 BR rules:

1. A gang is allowed to do 2 Bankrobs a day.

2. Gang can not start Bankrob with 1 member in game.

3. Assisting your own gang as a Pizza/medic is not allowed.

State 3 GR rules:

1. Do not throw granades on players or on cars with players in it.

2. Dont use unallowed commands to hide from someone.

3. Dont use your hose to show up at a store robbery. Only spawn in the base of the gang or in hospital.

3-Additional Informations

Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes I know Karim, Karim told me to apply.

What are your strengths: I can tell that I have good shooting and driving skills. Also I have a very good map knowledge and Im always respectful.

What are your weaknesses: Sometimes it can happen that I have connection problems.

Something als to add? I hope you like my apply and hope i could convince you.

Nickname: [WA-H]MoDeL

Ingame Username: Ahmede12

English proficiency: 7.5/10

Spoken Languages: Arabic / french/ english

Roleplay skills: 5/10

Previous Organizations you joined:N/A

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: WA:She has many skills in killing policemen, smuggling prisoners, stealing banks and occupying territories.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: adminjail/ban 1 hour because spaming other players but i new in the game.

Why you want join us?: because this is the gang active, and all my friends in this gang.It is one of the strongest gangs.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Because I want to help you occupy territories, steal banks, attend important meetings, kill police and enemies

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : yes i do KARIM.

What are your strengths: Driving/ and killing enemies, im good combat shootgun.

What are your weaknesses: not good sniper.

Something else to add?:N/A

Personal information
Nickname: Rosalina

Ingame Username: mrdeathboy

English proficiency: 8/10

Nationality: Tunisian

Spoken Languages: Arabic-French-English

Roleplay skills: 7/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :

My 1st organization was F.B.I, i choosed it randomly at the first to know more about saes. I left it because i had some friends in another gang and they recommanded me to join them.
My 2nd organization was Z, some friends recommanded me to join them. I left Z to try the cop side.
My 3rd organization was SAPA, i joined it to try the cop side. I left it because i didin't like the cop side.
My 4th organization was Z (again), i joined them back since i didin't like the cop side. i got kicked from it for many mistakes that i made ingame.

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels is a gang based on Hunting and killing suspicious targets to reach their goals. Also They had a pretty good experience on producing Drugs , Arms.
They're proffesional in setaling cars without leaving any tiny suspicious stuff. They had the ability to rob Stores banks anything can make an advantage for them

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: i like WildAngels members attitude that's the first thing made me more interested in joining you.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : What makes me special is i'm a loyal member who have a good knowledge
And who'll help you to make WildAngels better.

What does DeathMatch means: DeathMatch means when someone kills you / damages your car for no reason.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: The first step to do is to check if he's a newbie or not. if yes i'll just pm him to read rules and to tell him that's a rulebreak
Otherwise i'll just report him. if he's in gang i'd pm his gang's HQs. Getting deathmatched by my friends is acceptable.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: i'll just keep on doing the JailBreak,

What does avoid arrest means: Avoid arrest means, when you suicide / jump from a long roof to not get arrested.

State 3 turf rules: 1) Do not spawn as a cop.
2) You're only allowed to use your gang spawn or Hospital in turf wars.
3) Do not camp on unclimbable roofs.

State 3 BR rules: 1) Do not start a bank robbery alone.
2) Do not attend to any bank robbery spawned as a cop when you're in a gang.
3) Do not Marker kill cops in bank robberies.

State 3 GR rules: 1) Do not spawn as a cop to arrest your enemies in Gang Robberies.
2) Do not use grenades in Gang Robberies.
3) Do not spawn paramedic/PizzaBoy in Gang Robberies.
Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, PewD

What are your strengths: Cracking, Organizing plans, making tactics, shooting, Driving Helicopters/Dodos .

What are your weaknesses: Landing Shamals, Driving Elegy also using Sawed-Off

Something else to add?: No thanks

1.Personal information

Nickname: amineesoussi

Ingame Username: Amine.S

English proficiency: 7/10

Spoken Languages: Arabic , french and english

Roleplay skills: 7.5/10

Previous Organizations you joined: YakuzA DEAD -Confero's DEAD

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels role is based on Killing all the classes peoples ( Civilians , Criminals and Cops) who mess with this organization or try to scam it thats why all the Wild Angels members are professionally trained to kill any human . This gang also has secondary roles with different kinds like : Ambush Operations , Robbing & Stealing , Arms and Drug dealing , Carjacking and Hostage Providing .

Why you wanna join us?: Well , i found my old friends in this gang so we can make alot of things together and it will be nice to join an organization with a special role so i can make new kinds of roleplays and i have a new experince in the criminal side .
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? Firstly, I am a skilled player and i had experience in other official gangs like YakuzA. Secondly im loyal and active. Finally ill try so hard to keep this gang in a high level also ill respect all the members and do alot of roleplays and events

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes : Strong and Expert

What are your strengths: Shooting / Roleplaying / Driving / Parachuting

What are your weaknesses: Cracking

Something else to add?: https://imgur.com/a/AO9kdac

Personal information
Nickname:defuser1

Ingame Username:Gozala

English proficiency: i can rate my english proficiency 8/10

Nationality: Georgia

Spoken Languages:English , Georgia , Russia

Roleplay skills: i can rate my roleplay skill 7/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : None

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: hunting and killing enemies , robbing and stealing , arms and drugs dealing and carjacking.

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: because I think I deserve to be with you guys, and I think it's the best gang for me
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : i can help my teammates i am loyal and active too.

What does DeathMatch means: If someone randomly death match you , If he apologizes I forgive him, but if he do it on purpose and don't apologize I report

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: i report him.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: then cop not chasing me dont care about him leave him.

What does avoid arrest means: if cop behinh you to arrest you and you kill yourself or disconnect or throw grenade and die.

State 3 turf rules: 1. if you.re killed in a turf where a turfwar going on , and you.re spawned as a cop or criminal . its not counted deathmaching.
2.you can only use your gang spawn or hospital spawn when a turf war is going on.you are not allowed to spawn medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar.
3.Gaining health allowed only via respawning , health from a medic who is not in your gang or eating food.

State 3 BR rules: 1.During gang bank rob , members of gang which is robbing the bank can kill any player inside bank they are robbing if they dont want that player on their bank rob
2.One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank rob per day
3.Gang cannot start gang bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang inside the bank
State 3 GR rules: 1.No grenades to be at a gangrob at all.
2.No spawn killing
3.You are not allowed to rob alone.

Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : yes , Staifi kalasherie they did recommended me to join.

What are your strengths: Driving , Shooting , Aiming and RP

What are your weaknesses: i am very Humble i think this is my weakness

Something else to add?: i think i am ready to join WA i am very happy for staifi recommended me to join WA.

Personal information
Nickname:XRayy

Ingame Username:xRayy

English proficiency: i can rate 7/10

Nationality: Georgia

Spoken Languages:English , Georgia

Roleplay skills: i can rate 7/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : None

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: hunting and killing enemies , robbing and stealing , arms and drugs dealing and carjacking.

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: because I think i need this gang to procces my crim life
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : i am active and i know rules.

What does DeathMatch means: If someone randomly death match you , If he apologizes I forgive him.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: i report.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: leave him.

What does avoid arrest means: if cop behinh you to arrest you and you kill yourself.

State 3 turf rules: 1. if you.re killed in a turf where a turfwar going on , and you.re spawned as a cop or criminal . its not counted deathmaching.
2.you can only use your gang spawn or hospital spawn when a turf war is going on.you are not allowed to spawn medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar.
3.Gaining health allowed only via respawning , health from a medic who is not in your gang or eating food.

State 3 BR rules: 1.During gang bank rob , members of gang which is robbing the bank can kill any player inside bank they are robbing if they dont want that player on their bank rob
2.One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank rob per day
3.Gang cannot start gang bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang inside the bank
State 3 GR rules: 1.No grenades to be at a gangrob at all.
2.No spawn killing
3.You are not allowed to rob alone.

Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : yes , Staifi.

What are your strengths: Driving , Shooting.

What are your weaknesses: ia am humble.

Something else to add?: i think i need this gang tu processed my crim life

Dear @MrDeathBoy,
I'm sad to announes that you are ~[Denied]~(red), Because we are not sure about your loyalty yet and we want to know more things about you because i couldn't see you that much around us and we need to make sure that you already had known BR rules ,so Feel free to reapply after 2 weeks

Personal information

Nickname:3KO

Ingame Username:dub1step

English proficiency:8/10

Nationality:Turkey

Spoken Languages:Turkish,English

Roleplay skills:8/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : [CDC] , i'm left bcz disagreement and many inactive members. [BBMC] closed.

Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:WA hunting and killing all classes who mess with them.WA also kill for money but there must be someone reliable.WA want to complete their work perfectly

Previous punishments/bans and reason:I got banned bcz my internet was interrupted at SR and so many cops players try arrest me at this time my friend said. Then i got banned reason abuse

Why you want to join Wild Angels?:Because your environment is like family environment.I'm looking for such an environment

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I think I'm more experienced

What does DeathMatch means:Shoot someone without reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?:I'll take ss and report him.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?:Leave him.

What does avoid arrest means:this includes suicide explosion/falling
State 3 turf rules:
*You can only use ur gang spawn or the hospital spawn when a turfwar is going on.
*Camp on unclimbable rooftops not allowed.
*Spawn as medic or cop for assist ur gang not allowed.

State 3 BR rules:
*One gang is allowed to do max. of 2 gang bank robs per day.
*Asissting ur own gang as medic/pizza boy not allowed.
*During gang bank rob , members of gang which is robbing the bank can kill any player inside bank they are robbing if they don't want that player on their bank rob.

State 3 GR rules:
*No grenades to be at a gangrob at all.
*No spawn killing
*CLO/DE asistance not allowed.

Additional Information

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :N/A

What are your strengths:Shooting , driving

What are your weaknesses:Use plane.

Something else to add?:N/A

alt text

1. Personal information

Nickname: MR-j@ker.

Ingame Username: mahdi444.

English proficiency: 7/10.

Nationality: I am Tunisian.

Spoken Languages: I do speak English, Arabic and a bit Frensh.

Roleplay skills: I can say 8/10, I usually do RPs in my free time and I have a good and enough experience to do RPs.

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :
RKMC= Closed.
The Oddboyz= Closed.
ICE= i leave cuz it's inactive and only i'm posting
TST= I left cuz, it's in active and i left for i can join FBI.
FBI= Bored from cop side i want to try crim.

2. Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: ~[Wild Angels]~(#d600bd) is a gang that kills suspicious enemies and everybody who try to stop them. They are also strong against cops. All of them are professionally trained assassins who are ready to kill anyone. They have secondary roles too, to bring more money into their gang. Robbing & Stealing, Arms dealing and drug smuggling, Carjacking and Hostage Providing.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: Yes, I got banned because the admins thought i was abusing my PING, because i can go through the jail's cell door without waiting it to open.

Why you want to join Wild Angels? : Because i want to proceed my career as a crim with this gang,becouse i respect WA more than the other gangs,Because it seems like a great gang with people that can speak English and are just friendly.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I'm an experienced player, And i can improve myself with many skills and help my Teammate if need Any Help also I can do everything If HQ need help in Turfing or BR or Help Alliance Gang in Turfwar or BankRobbery or In important Meeting And i'm express what i say now

What does DeathMatch means: DeathMatch means when you kill other player/players without any reasons.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: If he wew in game I can tell him Read F1 Rules if He old i'll take ss and report him.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: Just ignore it because if I kill him it's DM and it's not allowed.

What does avoid arrest means: Avoid arrest means that you avoid not to be arrested for axample jumping of a high mountain or killing
yourself with a grenade.

State 3 turf rules:
. You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops, climbable houses are allowed.
. Dont shoot from uncliamble roofs
. Gaining health is allowed only via respawning, health from a medic who is not in ur gang, or eating food (so no reconnecting no ).

State 3 BR rules:
. One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day.
. Dont do solo br.
. Gamping the entrance of a bank once a BR has started is not allowed.

State 3 GR rules:
. No grenads to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives.
. CLO/De assistance is not permitted
. You not allowed to rob alone

3. Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :
Yes KARIM, Arone, Ganaja, Staifi, But KARIM, Staifi Recommend to apply.

What are your strengths: I am good at driving and shooting And Teamworking.

What are your weaknesses: I have sometime lag.

Something else to add?: Nothing.

Personal information
Nickname:Stalin

Ingame Username:89517800248

English proficiency:I think my English skills is 5 from 10

Nationality:Russian

Spoken Languages:Well its Russian and English

Roleplay skills:I think 6/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :Sons of Anarchy-It's my first offical gang,i left because going to interchange MMC,and i was kicked from MMC and dont invited to SoA again.

SAFP-I left because i'm tired from cop life.
CripZ-I was kicked because lying HQ team and
Organization Zero-I left for try cop life again
The Strike Team-I because I dont have happy in cop side
Organization Zero-Kicked reason:fight with HQ in CC

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role:Well, the role of hunting and killing , WA makes a great case about this, they all trained , they are very good to think about it and not distracted by all sorts of stuff. Another role is very important for them is the kidnapping, the day they do it and everything turns out well

Previous punishments/bans and reason:Nope

Why you want to join Wild Angels?:Because I like this members , strong genk,and quality gang for me

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Because I can activity everyday , I good shooter,I have big experience with gangs , and I gay

What does DeathMatch means:DM its killing players for no reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?:I will take SS and report him

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?:I just start JB , if he will try arrest me , I kill him

What does avoid arrest means:Its when cop want arrest you, but u just kill your self or left from game

State 3 turf rules:
1-You can spawn in your base or hospital , dont spawn in your house
2-Dont help your gang as medic/cop
3-Dont jump to roof by car its not allowed

State 3 BR rules:
1-Dont marking kill
2-After BR you cant go to roof and jump with para
3-One gang can do 2 Brs in one day

State 3 GR rules:
1-Dont GR alone
2-Dont spawn killing
3-Dont use nades

Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :

What are your strengths:Shooting , driving

What are your weaknesses:my low FPS

Something else to add?:

alt text
1. Personal information

Nickname: Lilskies

Ingame Username: mahdi444

English proficiency: 7.5/10.

Nationality: I am Tunisian.

Spoken Languages: I do speak English, Arab, and, Frensh.

Roleplay skills: I can say 8/10, I usually do RPs in my free time and I have a good and enough experience to do RPs.

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : N/A

2. Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: ~[Wild Angels]~(#800080) is a gang that kills suspicious enemies and everybody who try to stop them. They are also strong against cops. All of them are professionally trained assassins who are ready to kill anyone. They have secondary roles too, to bring more money into their gang. Robbing & Stealing, Arms dealing and drug smuggling, Carjacking and Hostage Providing.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: Yes, I got banned because the admins thought i was abusing my PING, because i can go through the jail's cell door without waiting it to open.

Why you want to join Wild Angels? : Because i want to proceed my career as a crim with this gang,becouse i respect WA more than the other gangs,Because it seems like a great gang with people that can speak English and are just friendly.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I'm an experienced player, And i can improve myself with many skills and help my Teammate if need Any Help also I can do everything If HQ need help in Turfing or BR or Help Alliance Gang in Turfwar or BankRobbery or In important Meeting And i'm express what i say now

What does DeathMatch means: DeathMatch means when you kill other player/players without any reasons.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: If he wew in game I can tell him Read F1 Rules if He old i'll take ss and report him.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: Just ignore it because if I kill him it's DM and it's not allowed.

What does avoid arrest means: Avoid arrest means that you avoid not to be arrested for axample jumping of a high mountain or killing
yourself with a grenade.

State 3 turf rules:
. You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops, climbable houses are allowed.
. Dont shoot from uncliamble roofs
. Gaining health is allowed only via respawning, health from a medic who is not in ur gang, or eating food (so no reconnecting no ).

State 3 BR rules:
. One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day.
. Dont do solo br.
. Gamping the entrance of a bank once a BR has started is not allowed.

State 3 GR rules:
. No grenads to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives.
. CLO/De assistance is not permitted
. You not allowed to rob alone

3. Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : N/A

What are your strengths: I am Teamworking,Shooting,Driving Plane.

What are your weaknesses: I have sometime lag.

Something else to add?: Thanks for reading my apply

1.Personal information

Nickname: yuts.116

Ingame Username: Yuts116

English proficiency: 6/7

Language : english , russian

Roleplay skills: 6/10

Previous Organizations you joined: N/A

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels - Hunting and killing enemies, targets either it was personal, for money also they do kidnapping and torture, robbing and stealing, arms and drugs dealing.

Why you wanna join us?:I want to join because Wild angels fits my playing style and i like the activity and the teamplay and beacuse I wants to get a new skills and be a skilled one, also to gain a good Reputation from the WA and they have a good and loyal members

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am a loyal guy i like teamplay and i am a respectfull man i respect the orders and I think i can help to improve the media archive

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : -xoz

What are your strengths: Shooting / Driving.

What are your weaknesses : idk if it is a weakness but i dont talk so much i am a bit quiet

Something else to add?: N/A

1. Personal information

Nickname: TheLast

Ingame Username: TheNew123

Proficiency in English: 8/10

Language: Spanish / English

Role skills: 8/10

Previous organizations that you joined: N / A

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph that explains our role: hunting and killing enemies, robbing and stealing, arms and drugs dealing and carjacking.

Previous penalties / prohibitions and reason: N / A

Why do you want to join us ?: I would like to join WA for its activity, it is very good and I know it for the comments of my friends from their allied gangs, especially ThC speaks very well of you. I saw them grow on the server, I have 3 years in the forums and 3 years on the server, I still remember when they were a level one gang. Unfortunately I lost my old accounts but I am ready to join your gang and show what I am capable of

What makes you special about others and why should we accept you? : What makes me different from the rest is my experience in the game. I started my career three years ago and I have seen a lot of you and other gangs, the others have been sinking, but you remain and with very good activity. In addition to that I can provide an excellent driving of all kinds of vehicles, good communication and I can do what my superiors wish

3-Additional information

Do you know any member of WA and someone recommended you to ask us? : I know several of its members, I'm not a friend specifically but I know them in the game. And the person who recommended me to join is my good friend Rubik

What are your strengths: Driving / Shooting / Doing JB and more

What are your weaknesses: I guess I do not have any weakness, the only thing I find is that I have not been in an official gang before but besides that, nothing else

Something else to add ?: As I said before is that 3 years ago I am in the game, I have been communicating with their allied gangs and they have spoken wonders of you, Zodiac of ThC has told me a lot, Rubik de AA has also commented to me about you and how they came to success. Nothing more to add. Thank you