~Wild Angels~

Strong

@Crystal
-we still not sure about your loyalty, you applied for more than 9 gang/squad in the past month. If you are really interested in joining Wild Angels re-apply after 1 week. ~[DENIED]~(red)

@UNDER
-you seem a little bit of a trouble maker, we received some negative feedback about you. re-apply after 1 week if you still interested. ~[DENIED]~(red)

1.Personal information

Nickname: MaDaNi

Ingame Username: Madanikira

English proficiency: 6/10

Spoken Languages: french/arabic/English

Roleplay skills: 7/10

Previous Organizations you joined: N/A

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Hunting and killing suspicious enemies and targets to reach goals, and secondary role like Hunting or kidnapping to know some secrets and pieces of information , and robbing sr's banks and arms & drugs dealing with good qualities In addition to stealing cars.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why you wanna join us?: Because the ring of the wild angels proved to be an excellent gang and they act as if they are a family and I know some of its members I would like to join this gang and stay there and i'm loyal friendly and i like ur activities ig and i can do all my best to help

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: Well, nothing makes me that special but I'm a friendly and loyal , I also love working with others and helping them out wild angels exactly

3-Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: KARIM
What are your strengths: Driving and shooting , maturity, listening the orders and friendly
What are your weaknesses: Maybe play cops
Something else to add?: N/A

1.Informations personnelles

Surnom: MaDaNi

Nom d'utilisateur Ingame: Madanikira

Matrise de l'anglais: 6/10

Langues parles: franais / arabe / anglais

Comptences de jeu de rle: 7/10

Organisations prcdentes auxquelles vous avez adhr: N / A

Questionnaire
Ecrivez un paragraphe expliquant notre rle: chasser et tuer des ennemis suspects et des cibles pour atteindre des objectifs, et un rle secondaire comme chasser ou kidnapper pour connatre certains secrets et informations, et voler des banques et des armes et des drogues de sr avec de bonnes qualits en plus de voler des voitures.

Sanctions / interdictions prcdentes et raison: N / A

Pourquoi tu veux nous rejoindre ?: Parce que la bague des anges sauvages s'est rvle tre un excellent gang et qu'ils agissent comme s'ils formaient une famille et que je connais certains de ses membres, j'aimerais bien rejoindre ce gang et y rester et rester loyal sympathique et j'aime vos activits ig et je peux faire tout mon possible pour aider

Qu'est-ce qui vous rend spcial par rapport aux autres et pourquoi devrions-nous vous accepter?: Eh bien, rien ne me rend si spcial, mais je suis amical et loyal, j'aime aussi travailler avec les autres et les aider sortir des anges sauvages exactement

3-Informations complmentaires

Connaissez-vous un membre de l'tat de Washington et quelqu'un vous a-t-il recommand de postuler pour nous?: KARIM
Quels sont vos points forts: la conduite et le tir, la maturit, l'coute des ordres et l'amiti?
Quelles sont vos faiblesses: peut-tre jouer la police?
Quelque chose ajouter ?: N /UNE

alt text
1.Personal information

Nickname: [WA-H]Matias

Ingame Username: -

English proficiency: 8

Nationality: Chilean

Spoken Languages: Spanish & English & Portugues (Little)

Roleplay skills: 8

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :
-SAFP: -SAFP: I left it because I had an discuss with an HQ and gave me 2 warnings,
-ICE : Im ex HQ in ICE and left for join CDC,
-STF: Private reason : pm me,
-FBI: Inactivty,
-CDC: Kicked for assist a turf as a cop, Later invited and left for my bad reputation
-BBMC: Problems with a member (pm me)
-CripZ: 2 times 1r time kicked for avoid (no intentionally) and in the 2nd time left for inactvity.
-OC: Left for join FBI

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: The first roles is Kidnaping, Hunting and kill the suspicious enemies. If someone gives to Wild~Angles money to kill someone we will do it So WA work Professionals to reach the top.Secondly, roles like selling Arms and drugs with high quality . Carjacking WA members are professionals in stealing cars without leaving It's the next generation of carjacking.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: I was only banned 1 time and for 1 day due to being mute and talking to the players by (/give)

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: Because I want to try something new for myself, I want to feel like I'm in the role of WA. Also, I am an experienced player and I want to help this gang to be more and better than now I also have a friend in WA. And I see a good future for WA and potential.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I'm an experienced player and I'm a good cracker and I know the rules.

What does DeathMatch means: Killing a player for no reason or for revenge which is not allowed

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: I must report it (/report) as revenge is not allowed.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: Just ignore it because if I kill him it's DM and it's not allowed.

What does avoid arrest means: When I commit suicide or disconnect so the police don't arrest me and not is allowed.

State 3 turf rules:

• That it is not allowed to kill a criminal or police officer who is not part of the war.

• Dont spawn in your houses / bussines only spawn in base or hospital

• Dont spawn cop/pizzaboy/medic for help ur gang

• It is totally forbidden to reconnect just to regenerate life.

State 3 BR rules:

• Spawning as PizzaBoy or paramedic is strictly prohibited.

• Camping at the BR entrance is not permitted.

• Don't Marketkill

• Don't jump in the roof bank for avoids cops.

State 3 GR rules:

• Don't GR alone

• Don't come as a medic to heal your gangmates.

• CLO/DE assistance is allowed

• No grenades to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives.

3-Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, Douglass

What are your strengths: I'm a good driver and I'm good at shooting and I'm good at cracking and teamwork.

What are your weaknesses: I'm impatient anxious also flying (shamals)

Something else to add?: I know I have a bad reputation but I'll prove I'm interested in WA. If you want to know something about my pm me.

Your Sincerely, Matias

@Matias said in ~Wild Angels~:

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I'm an experienced player and I'm a good cracker ~[and I know the rules.]~(red)

good to know

State 3 GR rules:

• CLO/DE assistance is allowed

pls no

-SAFP: -SAFP: I left it because I had an discuss with an HQ and gave me 2 warnings,

-ICE : Im ex HQ in ICE and left for join CDC,

-STF: Private reason : pm me,

-FBI: Inactivty,

-CDC: Kicked for assist a turf as a cop, Later invited and left for my bad reputation

-BBMC: Problems with a member (pm me)

-CripZ: 2 times 1r time kicked for avoid (no intentionally) and in the 2nd time left for inactvity.

-OC: Left for join FBIa boi,

Raiding a gang per month?!

Hola bud,

You made a mediocre application, despite you have some lack of rules knowledge, meh.. this can be fixed yet by reading carefully the rules once again, but the thing that you joined eight (8) organizations, I can understand through these writings that you're unloyal, Unfortunately, you don't fit our requirements - ~[DENIED]~(red). You can re-apply after 2 weeks if you're interested.

@MaDaNikira
Bonjour cher candidat, nous "la bague des anges sauvages" avons dcid de vous ~[REFUSER]~(red,red) rappliquez aprs 1 semaine avec le nouveau format de demande et en anglais s'il vous plat.

@RahimM you applied when the rec was closed, ~[DENIED]~(red,red).

1.Personal information

Nickname :RahimM

In game username : mhiritunise

english proficiency : 7/10

Spoken languages : English , arabic , French

roleplay skills : 7/10

Previous Organizations you join : SOS,BHB,Uzi
2.Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Hunting and killing enemies, targets either it was personal, for money also they do kidnapping and torture, robbing and stealing, arms and drugs dealing.
And i love The Jail Break

Previous punishments/bans and reason: BANNED , RuleBreak

Why you want to join us : smart player, can do orders even when i think its not right, skilled and experienced player and want to a part of this organization, i'm experienced enough , im an old mta player and i have enough expirience in RPG servers.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I do not think there is a special reason to accept me but i have already a gang inreallife so i can share my experiences with you and if you want . Maybe after i join wild angles being more fun and more exicitng bankrobs,gangrobs etc And iam activie . and iam so pro

3.Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Yes i do , @VeX , , KARIM...

What are your weaknesses: nothing

What are your strengths: I am a good shooter and i am friend with many player in SAES/RPG , I am comprehensive to a limit , I'll help people who need me .

Something to add : https://imgur.com/a/7Nkji9A ,

alt text

~[Application Format]~:

~[Personal information]~(purple)

Nickname:Luna

Ingame Username:lunaexe

English proficiency:7/10

Nationality:Tunisia

Spoken Languages:English , Turkish ,Arabic

Roleplay skills:6.5/10

So Before i was in Offcial Squad

• FBI Left inactive squad

• SAFP Left Aint From CopLife

Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: they main hunting and killing enmey people or Reach a goal specific and make everything goes well And alliance with power gang to steal enmey zone and give people money to kill someone became hindrance in front Wild Angels And killed Cops who mess with us and trafficking/drugs and deal with another gangs

Previous punishments/bans and reason:N/A

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: I like Role Wild Angels and most importantly Mature , Active , Friendly Member I wannabes in This Gang to give our my best and all my active and And learn things I wasn't know in the life of crime Also i want get many friends and improve myself i like his role in games and all doing to best .

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : things doesn't know about me its i'm Mature , Active , I can improve myself with many skills and help my Teammate if need Any Help also I can do everything If HQ need help in Turfing or BR or Help Alliance Gang in Turfwar or BankRobbery or In important Meeting And i'm express what i say now And i'm verry happy when became in this family

What does DeathMatch means:DM Mean : Killed without reason Example When People was in Hospital or Base or using AFK Tag and Someone Come to kill him without reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: If He New in Game I can tell him Read F1 Rules if He old i'll take ss and report him

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?:If He not chasing me or AFK I'll move away from him

What does avoid arrest means:Avoid Mean When Cop want arrest you and u did reconnect or Killed yourself with nades or did i'm stuck

State 3 turf rules:
1.)Dont Killed allies Gang
2.)Dont Spwan in your prop in turf
3.)Dont Spwan Cops to arrest enmey gangs in turfwar

State 3 BR rules:
1.)Dont Kill your member when crack
2.)Dont Spwan Cops To failed your Gang allies in BR
3.)Dont Avoid Arrest in BR with Reconnect or Jump from top bank

State 3 GR rules:
1.)Dont Spwan Killing -
2.)Dont use house to gain an unfair advantage just use gang spwan or hospital
3.)Use Cars to block not allowed

Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :NoOne

What are your strengths:I'm Under Learnd crack , Driving , Shooting , Roleplay , Flying , Parachute

What are your weaknesses:In my view nothing but Low FPS Ping bad

Something else to add?:

:::

alt text

~[My Kind Regards Luna]~

Application Format:

1/ Personal information

Nickname:Jeff

Ingame Username: pinkponk123

English proficiency:Well my english is getting better and better evreyday so if im gonna give my self a number on 10 it would be 8/10

Nationality: Tunisia

Spoken Languages:English arabic French

Roleplay skills: im good at talking and acting but i just need to learn some anim commands so i will give my self 6/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :N/A

Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:Well ur main goal in this server is getting money and fame through stealing (banks;cars;etc..) and selling drugs and killing all ur enemies (especially the cops)

Why you want to join Wild Angels?:Well i ve seen ur gang members and they were so proffisional so i liked they way they play together and communicate together so i decided to talk with them and hang out with them for a while so they suggested me to apply here if want to be one of this respected gang

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :My driving skills and aiming skills are so good i played alot of games like cs go and cod and bf and some tps games like pubg and fortnite and those games made me even better at aiming + im humble and loyal to my gang i would give evreything i got to make this gang better

What does DeathMatch means:Killing other players for no reason (those who didn't try to attack u )

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?:Well i would fight him back and defend my self but if he kills me i will report him for sure

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?:i will leave him in peace unless he try to arrest me

What does avoid arrest means: it means running away from the cops without getting arrested

State 3 turf rules: 1/ if you"re killed in a turf where a turf war is going on and you're spawnd as a cop criminal , it's not counted as a death matching
2/ your not allowed to camp on unclimable rooftops, climable houses are allowed
3/ you can only use your gang's spawn or the hospital spawn when a turf war is going on and ur not allowed to spawn as a medic or a cop to assist ur gang

State 3 BR rules: 1/one gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gr per day
2/ gang cannot start a Br with only 1 member inside the bank
3/Assesting ur own gang as a medic or pizzaboy is not allowed

State 3 GR rules: 1/No grenades to be at all
2/No spawn killing, dont camp a gang's spawn beef up defenses else where if necessary
3/ you can only gang rob spawned as your gang ,don't bring helpers /allies or others to help

Additional Information

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yeah kalashrie

What are your strengths:i have a high iq and ik how to deal with tuff situations +im good at aiming and roasting enemies

What are your weaknesses: my only problem is that i rage fast when i get tilted by someone (campers or getting arrested)

Something else to add?: Well i hope u answer me as soon as possible

@Luna said in ~Wild Angels~:

English proficiency: 7/10

Spoken Languages:English , Turkish ,Arabic

alt text
Re-Apply after 2 weeks.

@Jeffforthewin said in ~Wild Angels~:

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: Well ~[i would fight him back and defend my self]~(blueviolet,violet,magenta,maroon,sienna,olive,green,teal,navy,purple,black) but if he kills me i will report him for sure

~[DENIED]~(red), Re-Apply after 2 weeks.

Application Format:

Personal information
Nickname: Zakaria

Ingame Username: Volcano

English proficiency: i can understand when i talk with someone or in main chat and i can understand any word so i'll rate my english is 8.7/10

Nationality: Algerian , DZ

Spoken Languages: French and English , Arabic

Roleplay skills: Since i entred the server i was very bad in Rping and after 1 week i learned how to Rping and now my RP is 7/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : ICE + FBI + SAFP : ICE= i left because they accept anyone who applied so thats not a good for me + FBI= i left because they are inactive + SAFP i left bcuz It is not the reason that it is bad or has failed players but it is an active day or another day inactive and i want to Leave the cop life

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: They have a main role that includes hunting and killing suspects in order to reach a certain goal and have a high experience to implement the mission without any fear and also there are secondary roles characterized by such operations as ambush and robbing of both store and banks ... Also trade arms and drugs with a good quality away from tradition

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: Well, i was Playing as a cop and now i left the cop Side and i Like to play for a Criminal life For ever and when i was Cop and i saw them they are a power full with Respect and RP and Playing and they have a skills thats why i want to be member of them.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Because i have Skills for everything and im good to shooting And Flying and Driving and im Active/Respectfull/active on forum /ingame too

does DeathMatch means: Deathmatch is killing someone without reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: i will talk with his/hir HQ if he got a gang , if he didint i will talk with him 2 and warning him

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: i'll leave him

What does avoid arrest means: Avoid Arrest is means when cop was running behind you and you Did /reconnect or killing ur Self by Nade or jumping from a high Roof

State 3 turf rules:
1 : not allowed to shoot/kill in unclimbable roof
2 : do not spawn as medic to assist Ur gangmates
3 : not allowed to spawn in your House.

State 3 BR rules:
1 : u have the right to rob bank 2 per day
2 : u cant help ur friend by killing him after br to avoid arrest
3 : you have right to kill whatever u want in ur gang BR.

State 3 GR rules:
1 : DE/CLO Assist not allowed
2 : No Grenades
3 : Not allowed to spawn in ur house, onlly gang spawn or hospital.

Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes i know Arone and Karim and staifi , Staifi Is tolled me to Join

What are your strengths: Well , i can say im Good in driving and i can make a hard stunts and i have a good skills for shooting

What are your weaknesses: Land with para

Something else to add?:

alt text

Application Format:

1. Personal information

Nickname:hamza250

Ingame Username:[WA-H]Salver

English proficiency:8-10

Nationality:Tunisian

Spoken Languages:Arabic-Frensh

Roleplay skills:7-10

-1-ICE i joind and i leave cuz one membre didn't respect me.
-2-BBMC Dead
-3-HRMC i leave cuz he is inactive.

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:Hunting and killing enemies, targets either it was personal, for money also they do kidnapping and torture, robbing and stealing, arms and drugs dealing.

Why you want to join Wild Angels?:Cuz Wild Angles is a gang actives in game , his membres is good in playing and respect othres.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I'm friendlier and active in game

What does DeathMatch means:DeathMatch know as DM when u kill othres players without reason it's not allowed.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?:If he is in gang or squad SS and report to HQ,if not SS and report to admin.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?:I will ingore him cuz when i kill him is DM u must only be carful and ready.

What does avoid arrest means:Avoid arrest when a cop chasing u and u killing ur self it's not allowed.

State 3 turf rules:

1. If you are killed in a turf where a turfwar is going on, and you are spawned as a cop or criminal, it is not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.

2. You can only use gang spawn or the hospital spawn when a turfwar is going on.

3. You are not allowed to spawn medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar. Gaining health in any other way than respawning or eating food is not allowed. (so no reconnecting no)

State 3 BR rules:

1. One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day.

2. Gang can not start gang bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang inside the bank.

3. During gang bank rob, members of gang which is robbing the bank can kill any player inside bank they are robbing if they don't want that player on their bank robs.

State 3 GR rules:
Dont GR alone.
Dont GR allies.
Dont spawn kill in GR.
3. Additional Information

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yes,Karim and PewD.
his
~[What are your strengths:]~
Driving-Shooting-Rp teamworking.
~[What are your weaknesses:]~(red,navy,navy,purple,violet)
I have lag somtimes and driving planes.
Something else to add?:Yeah
My name Hamza know as [WA-H]Salver,i'14 years old i'm studen i live in Tunisia i play in this server form 5 Months but i go inactive and i return.I have one brother he is studen too and he is 17 years old he practise Football.
And thnx for reading :relaxed:

Application Format:

1. Personal information
    Nickname:azizbhk123
    Ingame Username:xVoDkAxX
    English proficiency: 7/10
    Spoken Languages:Arabic/French/english
    Roleplay skills: 7/10
    I joined bbmc i was lvl 2 it got deleted

2. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:
Wild Angels from the name you understand that they are a gang of Members that they don't have any Mercy. They got not only roles but so much but the main and general one is Kidnapping and Killing Players that do bad for them or their Allies. They do deals too like Arms & Drugs and Hotages one. But the best thing is that they are the next Generations of Carjackers because they got all new and perfect Stuffs for this. They got ability to rob anything that can make advantage for them.

Why you want to join Wild Angels?:
i want to join WA cause i have freinds there and helpful members also i know my future will be better there

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?
yes cause im friendly helpful and I have experience on doing roleplays and I can share that with my gang mates and im active to do activities and be a good player if I joined Wild angels maybe I will make fun with members doing (SR's BR's RP's Event's...)If someone randomly

does DeathMatch means:Do not death match player with out reason

If someone randomly DMed you: take ss and report him

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: i dont kill him first:he is afk
Second:he is not chasing me

What does avoid arrest means:killing yourself when a cops chasing you exemple:throw a nade/jumping from hight places to escape(swesiding)
Dont try to kill yourself when a cop chasing you or disconnect ect...

State 3 turf rules:
-Don't abuse anim
-Don't help your team as pizza boy and cop
-Don't camp in unclimbable roofs

State 3 BR rules:
-dont kill players after all safes
-gang cant start BR with one member
-Dont Avoid Arrest in BR with Reconnect or Jump from the top of bank triying to escape

3 GR rules:
-Don't rob alone
-Don't camp
-Don't spawn as cop and help your team

1. Additional Information
    Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : karim/ganja/strong/expert/arone/kaitox

What are your strengths:
good at driving/active/helping on turf/assisting my own gang
What are your weaknesses:
Im bad at aiming but im gonna upgrade this skill

Application Format:

Personal information
Nickname:Stalin[WA-H]

Ingame Username:89517800248

English proficiency:I think 6 from 10

Nationality:Russian

Spoken Languages:Russian and English

Roleplay skills:8/10

Sons of Anarchy-It's my first offical gang,i left because going to interchange MMC,and i was kicked from MMC and dont invited to SoA again.
Comada da Capital-I left because have problems with members and going to cop side.
SAFP-I left because i'm tired from cop life.
CripZ-I was kicked because lying HQ team and dont read gang rules.
OverdoseCrime-I was kicked because i fight with HQ in CC.
TheCompany(x2)-I was kicked two times because i was adminjailed for deadmatching.
CripZ(x3)-I join again CripZ,after 3 days i was kicked because i start PBR in ThC BR,but after Fesko call me come to base test me and i was invited back,but i have problems with members and i left.
Organization Zero-I left for try cop life again
The Strike Team-I left for help BBMC
BBMC-Gang is dead
Organization Zero-Kicked reason:fight with HQ in CC

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role:Well, the role of hunting and killing , WA makes a great case about this, they all trained , they are very good to think about it and not distracted by all sorts of stuff. Another role is very important for them is the kidnapping, the day they do it and everything turns out well

Previous punishments/bans and reason:Nope

Why you want to join Wild Angels?:Because it's strong gang,all members are freindly.I like this Roleplay

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well because i good shooter,very good in Roleplay,activity and just cool man.

What does DeathMatch means:DM it's killing person for no reason.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?:I will take SS,and report him.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?:Just go to do it my deal,if he try arrest me i just killing him

What does avoid arrest means:It's when cop want arrest you , but u quit from game or kill yourself

State 3 turf rules:
Dont spawn in your house
Dont help your gang as cop/medic
You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops, climbable houses are allowed.

State 3 BR rules:
One gang is allowed do 2 BRs in 1 day
Help ur gang as pizzaboy/medic.
Marker killing

State 3 GR rules:
Dont spawn killing
Dont GR alone
Dont use nades

Additional Information
Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :No one

What are your strengths:Shooting,driving.

What are your weaknesses:Lags

Something else to add?:Nope