~Wild Angels~

Strong

1.Personal information

Nickname: Pio

Ingame Username: desmond

English proficiency: Level B2 , 8/10

Spoken Languages: Italian,English

Roleplay skills: I played as a criminal for all my career since 2012, i'm so good in teamwork because i'm patient loyal and unselfish.

Previous Organizations you joined: I was in SHOTTAS,GJMC ,Rebel MC (5 years ago),Helvete,Club Dogo and TTH and Now i am an ALT (Mechanic Division) and i am also a Pro Cop ( tested by Royal ).

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: WA or Wild Angels are a gang of hunters that can hunt and kill their targets for their task or being payed from other person ; every missing kill is a defeat for the WA.
The Hunters are the best problem for cops because Wild Angels are a big threat for the balace of SAES.
Wild Angles cover have also alot of secondary role that are so linked with criminal activity from low to high level as Carjaking , arms dealing and robbery.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A.

Why you wanna join us?: Because i see that WA are so active in the world of Saes and i can said honestly that all members of WA are so brave criminal and i want to become like them.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm loyal , patient and i love teamwork and i consider myself a good teamworker and i think that with me the gang will grove more , i am a good marksman and i'm also good to drive!

3-Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know Vincy very well and Arone , Vincy recommended me to apply for you.

What are your strengths: Driving , Shooting , Teamworking and Strategies.

What are your weaknesses: I'm afraid of making mistakes, becaouse i hate fail.

Something else to add?: Thanks for your time , i hope you'll enjoy my apply! See you in game.

1.Personal information

Name: yuts.116

InGame Login: Yuts116

English proficiency: 6/10

Languages: English, Russian

Roleplay skills: 6/10

Previous organizations you have joined: N / A

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our role: wild Angels-hunt and kill enemies, targets or it's personal, for money they also do kidnapping and torture, robbery and theft, arms and drug dealing.

Previous punishments / bans and reasons: N / A

Why do you want to join us?:I want to join because Wild angels matches my playing style and I like activities and team play and because I want to get new skills and be skilled and also get a good reputation from WA and they have good and loyal members

What makes you special compared to others and why should we accept you? : I'm a loyal guy, I like teamplay and I'm a respected person, I respect orders and I think I can help improve the media archive

3-Additional Information

Do you know any WA member and has anyone recommended you apply for us? :- xoz

What are your strengths: shooting / driving.

What are your weaknesses: idk if it's a weakness, but I don't say much, I'm a little calm

Anything else to add?: N / A

1.Personal information

Nickname: Lily

Ingame Username: zeus74330

English proficiency: 7/10

Spoken Languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish

Roleplay skills: 7/10

Previous Organizations you joined: Z, TST, FBI, NNB

2. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels hunt and kill enemies that can become targets and make them fail in the future in order to prevent that, they also do contact kill but it depends of the money ammount.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: Adminjail, because i killed an unwanted guy near the SR zone and he reported me.

Why you wanna join us?: I want to join WA because it has a good role and made me interested, also because its a on-growing gang, and since im very active and experienced member, i think i can be a good help for you

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Maybe my activity, i dont really have a specific carateristic.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? Kalashrie, Kayle

What are your strengths: Combat, driving, teamwork

What are your weaknesses: Killing cops when theres more than 2 after me.

Something else to add?: N/A.

• ~[1.Personal information]~(lime)

Nickname: Crow

Ingame Username: Crow500

English proficiency: 8.5/10

Spoken Languages: Arabic, Frensh and English

Roleplay skills: 8/10

Previous Organizations you joined: actually,Nothing

• ~[Questionnaire]~(lime)**
    Write a paragraph explaining our Role: the main wild angels role is hunting and killing enemies , arms , drugs dealing , carjacking also robbing and stealing thats mean wild angels role is based on crims activity

Previous punishments/bans and reason: Nope.

Why you wanna join us?: smart player, can do orders even when i think its not right, skilled and experienced player and want to a part of this organization, i'm experienced enough , i have enough expirience in RPG servers.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm friendly, helpful and kind to everyone. I am an experienced criminal in the server. As I mentioned before, I decided to apply in-order to help the gang.
What are your strengths: I am a good shooter and driver , I am comprehensive to a limit , I'll help people who need me.

• ~[3-Additional Informations]~(lime)**

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes i do, Expert , xParky.

What are your weaknesses: Nothing, but "i'm not asking much on main chat and more."

Something else to add?: Nothing, Mate.

Nickname: iiSilveer

Ingame Username: zikoo123

English proficiency:7/10

Spoken Languages:Arabic, English , Frensh

Roleplay skills: 6/10

Previous Organizations you joined: The Outfit

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels Role consists of tasks in which this gang is specialized Such as hunt others and attacking them In a very violent way And those who stop in their way direct their destiny.She specialized in this field for a year and gained her high experience,Thus [WA] has become one of the most prominent and richest gang in the World.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why you wanna join us?: Well, i Wanna Join this gang because i need gang Strong like "Wild Angles "in strength in it, Teamwork, Helful And loyal brothers.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Because, The most important thing that enables me to achieve,anything is to trust in myself with that my loyalty and my respect.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Expert/Strong/Karma/Karim

What are your strengths: I have many strengths like Skills , Driving...

What are your weaknesses: In fact I have such weaknesses as Cracking BR , Write speed And things like that.

Something else to add?:Nothing else

1.Personal information

Nickname:Polenta

Ingame Username:Kapone12

English proficiency:i can understand from 0 to 10 7/10

Spoken Languages:Bulgarian English

Roleplay skills:like 9/10

Previous Organizations you joined:BBMC two times the first time i left because i want to make gang the second time i left because the gang wasnt rp and i want to join in WA

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:A is hunting or kidnapping people for money or some secrets for his organization WA is dealing with arms and drugs WA too steal cars and take it to his garage.they are very rich because they rob fast and smart shops and banks they make small robberies of shops but when they really need a lot of money they get information about all the weaknesses of the bank and they take hostage as one of the guards that they do not have problems.their primary role is to capture people from hostile organizations and torture them while they even whistle the smallest squabbling for neighborhood organizations

Previous punishments/bans and reason:NO

Why you wanna join us?:because WA is one of the most powerful gang in saes WA is loyal strong and friendly gang thats why i want to join WA

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :because i am really friendly person i am loyal i am really active like 8 hours a day i am strong thats why i want to be accepted i can help the gang reach lvl 4-5

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :NO

What are your strengths:i can drive really good i am active i am really friendly person i am flying really good my english is not that bad.

What are your weaknesses:my aim is low but i will train and i cant crack BR safes

Something else to add?:nothing else to add

1.Personal information

Nickname:Orten

Ingame Username:bouhsina

English proficiency:i can understand from 0 to 10 7/10

Spoken Languages:Arabe-English-Frensh

Roleplay skills:like 8/10

Previous Organizations you joined:BBMC.

Questionnaire
Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Deliver Weapons: We deliver different kinds of expensive and terribly dangerous weapons all around the cities of San Andreas. We also take order to import other kinds of special weapons without taking the tax for importing or exporting them from different cities even countries. We have our own small store for selling those weapons.

Previous punishments/bans and reason:Yes mutli account

Why you wanna join us?: first i wanna to join WA because i find many good friends. secend, i want to Kill some noob Cops and Do Bank rob with WA and go to Store Rob too i think i will get title ROYAL player.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : because i can help in RP and kill many cops for protect WA and i am plaing MTA SA in 2014 and i have experience and i will be a ROYAL player when i help some friends and play hard but i think in holidays i m active 24/24 trust me.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yes, Arone is

What are your strengths:Driving,Shooting,Swimming,Flying And Parachuting

What are your weaknesses: Cracking.

Something else to add?:nothing.

1.Personal information

Nickname: Disaster

Ingame Username: lilou

English proficiency: 8/10

Spoken Languages: Arabic English and French

Roleplay skills: 8.5/10

Previous Organizations you joined: Yakuza (dead) . SoA i left it to start the Yakuza with my brother . RDMC i left it because i had problems with some members . VA i was kicked for fighting with a member . SAFP left it for inactivity and TST i got kicked after getting banned

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels role based on Hunting and killing suspicious enemies to reach their goals , They kill all the classes of people but especially the cops and criminals who mess with them and assasinate targeted persons but this depends on the amount of money given . This gang also has secondary roles like selling drugs & arms and they are professionals carjackers and hostage providers and kidnappers so they became the most dangerous gang in San Andreas .

Previous punishments/bans and reason: i was banned for multi-accounting but that wasn't my fault because i was playing with my brother with two differents accounts

Why you wanna join us?: I have a lot of freinds in this gang and i wanna renew my memories with them and i wanna have a new experience after 5 months of inactivity in this server

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm an old plyaer in the server so i know the bases of playing and i can help this organization with my activities and loyalty

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Strong and Expert

What are your strengths: Shooting / Role playing / parachuting / Driving vehicles ...

What are your weaknesses: Cracking

Something else to add?: N/A

1.Personal information

Nickname: MortalSupreme

Ingame Username: PewD

English proficiency: 7/10

Spoken Languages: Indonesia and English

Roleplay skills: 8/10

Previous Organizations you joined: N/A

2.Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: WA role based on Selling cheapest drugs and hunting and killing suspicious enemies to reach their goals. They grow up so fast because their the strongest !

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why you wanna join us?: i want to explore more item and group in SAES!

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm an new player in the server. but i know the bases of playing and i can help this gangwith my activities and loyalty

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : N/A
What are your strengths: Role playing / parachuting

What are your weaknesses: Driving

Something else to add?: N/A