~Wild Angels~

Strong

• 2 weeks later...

Nickname: Mouhanned

Ingame Username:Flooki

English proficiency: 8/10

Spoken Languages: francai-arabe-english

Roleplay skills:My skill is very strong in fighting the weapons and the police are holding me tight

Previous Organizations you joined:RKMC

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:I love you, I love you and I love to join because you kill the police, you do good, and I love killing the police, stealing banks, I like it, and I write this, and I hope you will accept me.

Previous punishments/bans and reason:I have not punished any punishment except
adminjaile
Why you wanna join us?:I want to enter this gang because it is very active and because it is one of the best players
in the serveur

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I am good at fighting with weapons, and the police can only hold me with difficulty and please accept me

3-Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :none

What are your strengths: The murder of the police

What are your weaknesses:I can not play the role of police

Something else to add?:please accepted my apply

Application Format:

1.Personal information

Nickname:Mafyouza

Ingame Username:Rouge

English proficiency:7/10

Spoken Languages:Arabic,french,English.

Roleplay skills:8-10

Previous Organizations you joined:N/A

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role::The kidnapping and torture of wanted persons, the theft of their car and the trafficking of drugs and weapons.

Previous punishments/bans and reason:i get banne because i play with multi-accounting.

Why you wanna join us?:I want to join this gang because I like it and its members are playing as a team

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? Nothing makes me distinct from others. With regard to admission, I can provide assistance to you. You can also make an effort and work hard with you to organize this gang.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?:Expert .

What are your strengths:Escape from the police-I have driving skills and shooting

What are your weaknesses:Drive Driving the plane and lag

Something else to add?
What is roleplay means? :RP or what is it also know as ROLEPLAY is to act exactly like in real life.
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : deathmatch is killing other players for no reason or revenge killing or damaging cars. example: im driving down the street when a car with two players and they start shooting you and blow up your car and kill you.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:PBR=Planned by atleast 13 criminals.
BR=Planned by a gang.
Tell us 2 BR rules :Dont marker kill-Dont jump off from a roof after BR
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:Dont spawn as cop or medic to assist your gang mates

1.Personal information

Nickname: I known as Infared.

Ingame Username: infared1815

English proficiency: I can rate my English skills like 7/10

Spoken Languages: My first language is ukrainian. Also I can speak Russian, English and French(a bit).

Roleplay skills: 8/10

Previous Organizations you joined: S~D,C,OC,CDC,ALT,WA

2. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Well, WA is a gang that has many Roles. The main roles are hunting and killing suspicious enemies and targets to reach their goals. Also, they do roles sush as: ambush operations, robbing and stealing, arms and drug dealing, carjacking and hostage providing. WA is also based on killing, that means if someone gives them money to kill someone they will do that.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: I was banned for offering people to join another server

Why you wanna join us?: Because I was WA and I know how it is to be a part of WA. Moreover, I prefer to be in because I feel so good inside of. Also, I'm experience player and I want to help this gang to become more and more better then now. I have friends inside of WA and also wanna play together with them. WA is family gang that has itself advantages and goals in which I want to help.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? I can offer various skills and qualities to the organisation, skills which are aiming and shooting with various types of weapons ranging from melee, rifles and sniper rifles, whether it may be I definitely have mastered weaponry. Another skill is the prowess for tremendous teamwork as I, and my friends have the qualities needed to work in sync and complete certain assorted tasks that include heists, robberies and helping a teammate out of jail. There's a clear indication that English is my first tongue and thus I can speak fluent English and may possibly help in projects that may include the English language as a necessity, so don't be afraid to ask!

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, I know many WAs members and most of them are recommending to appply.

What are your strengths: I'm good at driving, shooting, piloting, rping, team-working and cracking a bit.

What are your weaknesses: Sometimes I have lags

Something else to add?: I want to add that I can be active anytime you need time and I always follow rules of gang and server (because for me, DM or other like that "for fun" makes person look like a retard). I also want to add that I made a big mistake when I left my family and If you will get me second choice I won't fail and can promise that will stay in for the end. I just wanna get my second choice. That's all I wanted to say.

Thanks a lot for reading!

1.Personal information

Nickname: BlaZZey

Ingame Username: kalevipoeg

English proficiency: I would say a 8 out of 10.

Spoken Languages: Estonian, English and a bit of Russian.

Roleplay skills: Pretty decent, I have been PC and still added to the spawn. I have also been complimented by several respected members of the SAES Community because of my RP skills.

Previous Organizations you joined: Hampton Saints MC [HSMC], OverdoseCrime [OC], The Company [ThC], Fox Operation X [FOX], Underground Empire [UE] and Special Task Force [STF].

2. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels are a bunch of guys who made a gang that mainly hunts and kills suspicious enemies and targets who try to stop them. They're also super against police so they create riots and anything that will get in their way. They don't care who you are, Civilian, Law Enforcer or even a Criminal, they kill you if you try to stop them or reach their goals. All of them are professionally trained assassins who are ready to kill anyone. They also have secondary roles to bring more money into their gang. Robbing & Stealing, Arms dealing and drug smuggling, Carjacking and also Hostage Providing.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: I once got banned for abusing a bug that I was unaware of. I was killing other criminals on an SF CC rooftop as a police to stop a turf.

Why you wanna join us?: Because WA has proven to be a good gang, in my eyes. It seems like they have a humble family. I have never been WA but there is time for everything. I would like to join WA and stay there because it's a gang that is growing and growing every day. They have proven that they're capable of doing things that others can't do. WA has always been a bit different in my eyes, they looked promising in the beginning but now they have proven themselves.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: Well, nothing makes me that special but I'm a fun lad to have in your organization. I understand jokes and I like to make them. I also have matured a lot so I'm not that childish anymore. I also love working with others and helping them out. If a team-mate gets arrested, I'll JB him if needed since that is what a family is for. I have been in several organizations so I know how the game works and I have been around the community for quite some time.

3. Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Nope, this is completely my own decision.

What are your strengths: Communicating, teamwork, maturity, listening to orders given by the higher ranked individuals, flying a helicopter or a plane, fighting against rivals that need to be killed, driving but it could be improved. Also roleplaying is one of my strongest sides.

What are your weaknesses: I don't know, maybe driving since it could be improved, a lot of stuff could be improved but maybe I have some lag spikes sometimes, not quite sure. I am also lazy sometimes but when something needs to be done I'll do it.

Something else to add?: Not really, I would like to thank you for reading this and putting your time and effort into it.

@Flooki, You're nowhere to be seen ingame besides that try to put more efforts in your applicaiton next time , ~[Denied]~(red)

@azizess01, weak application regardless of your decent efforts shown ingame but that's not what we are looking for now, ~[Denied]~(red)

@Infared, You made a mistake leaving us for a badass reason, that's made you losing reputations inside the gang, for now, It's a ~[Denied]~(red), You can continue hanging if you're really interested to join back.

@BlaZZey, ~[Denied]~(red) , due concerns regarding your loyalty, re-apply in 2 centuries if you're still interested.

@Conway-01, No efforts shown in the application , Feel free to re-apply in 1 month. ~[Denied]~(red).

1.Personal information

Nickname: Filex

Ingame Username: Filex

Spoken Languages: French/English/Arabic

Roleplay skills: i can say 8.5/10

Previous Organizations you joined: ThC , BBMC, UE

2. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: ~[We Hunt before we end yourlife]~(blueviolet), like it's mentioned in the motto Wild Angels is a gang for hunters they are the worst nightmare for their ennemies victimes and everyone who dares to mess with the members and the gang itself, and as any organization Wild Angels is a place where you will have the freedom to deal with arms/drugs , carjack and what makes them special is their way to deal with kidnapped people and turn them into hostages if it's required

Previous punishments/bans and reason: Just some adminjails , but i recovered

Why you wanna join us?: I got tired of changing from gang to gang, and well WA is the last gang with the requirements i'm looking for; It"s hard after long time i spent on SAES to stay gangless So i decided to just stay in 1 gang to try new chances in my career

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I can't say much about that , i have the requirements a gang need atleast but i can say that i'm a hardworker if i want something i would do everything to reach it.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Well no but i know many

What are your strengths: I can communicate i concidere this the best quality, rest are just the normal strenghts any player can have such as (Cracking , Turfing/Fighting , Roleplaying and Driving/Flying)

What are your weaknesses: patient , it's a quality i regret losing it from time to time but i can calm myself from time to time

Something else to add?: I had good time in WA while intercharging from ThC and that's why i'm able to see WA like i wish to see it and apply for it.

1.Personal information

Nickname : Anis

In game username : Smoke

age 16

english proficiency : Well i can understand each single word in english So rate me 9.5/10

Spoken languages : English , arabic , French

roleplay skills , i learnt alot of RP SKILLS since i joined the server im becaming better and better each day on this server

Previous Organizations you joined: BBMC and CMC

Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels ( WA ) You are Hunters and killers Not to everyone but to your enemies and your tagrets your main goal is getting Money and famouse , you are 100% against cops especially the ones who messes with you , thats your main role ,
Previous punishments/bans and reason: NONE

Why you want to join us : It's a good gang with proffisional memebres and it has the best role i'v ever seen , also it has a nice activity
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Im friendly , loyal , i can help my gang with totally everything i have , and im trustfull , and during to my english skills ,but i think i m able to get accepted

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Yes i know . strong chatti staiifi ganja kayle expert and arone and karim .

What are your strengths: im a good driver in serioux situations , i can drive hard controlling cars with out tiers too , im a good sniper , i have good experciance and i can drive shamal and heli ( getting besiegeded , Jail breaking .etc )

1.Personal information

Nickname: GhosT

Ingame Username: GhosT

English proficiency: I would say a 9 out of 10.

Spoken Languages: Pakistani, English

Roleplay skills: Decent not to good not to bad , i have been in some clans like SS

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels are a bunch of guys who made a gang that mainly hunts and kills suspicious enemies and targets who try to stop them. They're also super against police so they create riots and anything that will get in their way. They don't care who you are, Civilian, Law Enforcer or even a Criminal, they kill you if you try to stop them or reach their goals. All of them are professionally trained assassins who are ready to kill anyone. They also have secondary roles to bring more money into their gang. Robbing & Stealing, Arms dealing and drug smuggling, Carjacking and also Hostage Providing.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: I once got muted for spamming but got unmuted.

Why you wanna join us?: Because you guys are my dream gang and has proven to be a good gang, in my eyes. It seems like they have a humble family. I have never been a member in this clan but there is time for everything. I would like to join this clan and stay there because it's a gang that is growing and growing every day. They have proven that they're capable of doing things that others can't do. this gang has always been a bit different in my eyes, they looked promising in the beginning but now they have proven themselves.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: Well, nothing makes me that special but I'm a fun lad to have in your organization. I understand jokes and I like to make them. I also have matured a lot so I'm not that childish anymore. I also love working with others and helping them out. If a team-mate gets arrested, I'll JB him if needed since that is what a family is for. I have been in several organizations so I know how the game works and I have been around the community for quite some time.

1. Additional Informations WA'S main role is Hunting and killing suspicious enemies which i am great at , i will be active i will be active in the server so this would be a great opportunity for me.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Well , karim is my only friend from ur gang xD

What are your strengths: Communicating, teamwork, maturity, listening to orders given by the higher ranked individuals, flying a helicopter or a plane, fighting against rivals that need to be killed, driving but it could be improved. Also roleplaying is one of my strongest sides.

What are your weaknesses: I don't know, maybe driving since it could be improved, a lot of stuff could be improved but maybe I have some lag spikes sometimes, not quite sure. I am also lazy sometimes but when something needs to be done I'll do it.

Something else to add?: Not really, I would like to thank you for reading this and putting your time and effort into it.

~[repost of the first application]~(silver)
1.Personal information

Nickname: Filex

Ingame Username: Filex

Spoken Languages: French/English/Arabic

Roleplay skills: i can say 8.5/10

Previous Organizations you joined: ThC , BBMC, UE

2. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: ~[We Hunt before we end yourlife]~(blueviolet), like it's mentioned in the motto Wild Angels is a gang for hunters they are the worst nightmare for their ennemies victimes and everyone who dares to mess with the members and the gang itself, and as any organization Wild Angels is a place where you will have the freedom to deal with arms/drugs , carjack and what makes them special is their way to deal with kidnapped people and turn them into hostages if it's required

Previous punishments/bans and reason: Just some adminjails , but i recovered

Why you wanna join us?: I got tired of changing from gang to gang, and well WA is the last gang with the requirements i'm looking for; It"s hard after long time i spent on SAES to stay gangless So i decided to just stay in 1 gang to try new chances in my career

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I can't say much about that , i have the requirements a gang need atleast but i can say that i'm a hardworker if i want something i would do everything to reach it.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Well no but i know many

What are your strengths: I can communicate i concidere this the best quality, rest are just the normal strenghts any player can have such as (Cracking , Turfing/Fighting , Roleplaying and Driving/Flying)

What are your weaknesses: patient , it's a quality i regret losing it from time to time but i can calm myself from time to time

Something else to add?: I had good time in WA while intercharging from ThC and that's why i'm able to see WA like i wish to see it and apply for it.

1.Personal information

Nickname: Raiden

Ingame Username: Raiden

English proficiency: 6/10

Spoken Languages: Turkish/English

Roleplay skills: 7/10

Previous Organizations you joined: VLA,HS,NSA,CDC,OC,SEG,Z,BBMC,ThC

2. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Hunting and killing suspicious enemies and targets to reach goals, and secondary role like Hunting or kidnapping to know some secrets and pieces of information , and robbing sr's banks and arms & drugs dealing with good qualities In addition to stealing cars.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why you wanna join us?: Because the ring of the wild angels proved to be an excellent gang and they act as if they are a family and I know some of its members I would like to join this gang and stay there and i'm loyal friendly and i like ur activities ig and i can do all my best to help

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: Well, nothing makes me that special but I'm a friendly and loyal , I also love working with others and helping them out wild angels exactly

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: KARIM & ARONE

What are your strengths: Driving and shooting , maturity, listening the orders and friendly
What are your weaknesses: Maybe driving hydra and when i'm playing with lag

Something else to add?: N/A

1.Personal information

Nickname: Kaan

Ingame Username:StarDust

English proficiency:5

Spoken Languages:Turkey, English

Roleplay skills:7/10
Previous Organizations you joined:VLA.Because it's closed.

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:Hunting and killing enemies or targets either it was personal or for money also they do kidnapping and torture,
robbing and stealing, arms and drugs dealing and finaly carjacking.

Previous punishments/bans and reason:No.

Why you wanna join us?:Because i want to proceed my career as a crim with you guys,
new kinds of roleplays and i have a new experince in the criminal side .

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :why should we accept you? Firstly,
I am a skilled player and i had experience in other official gangs like VLA.
Secondly im loyal and active.
Finally ill try so hard to keep this gang in a high level also ill respect all the members and do alot of roleplays and events

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :KARIM,recommended I found it nice.

What are your strengths:Roleplaying / Driving / Parachuting

What are your weaknesses: Cracking

Something else to add?: https://i.imgur.com/UFhx0v4.png

1.Personal information

Nickname:xxtimboBG

Ingame Username:xxtimboBG

English proficiency:Well my english is good i can rate my it couple 70/80%

Spoken Languages:Bulgarian English

Roleplay skills:im good roleplay man because before i join in this server i played in other servers roleplay

Previous Organizations you joined:None

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:Wild Angels is hunting and killing people like hitman one guy pay to Wild Angels to kill somebody and he got killed

Previous punishments/bans and reason:None

Why you wanna join us?:i want to join Wild Angels because i want to be in this gang to hunt and kill people

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :im skilled with guns and i want to learn more skills in your gang

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yes there is a one guy his nickname is Karim

What are your strengths:killing cops good driver and pilot

What are your weaknesses:lags

Something else to add?None

1.Personal information

Nickname:AisEzHeL

Ingame Username:Tiqrego

English proficiency: ntermidiate

Spoken Languages: Turkish - English

Roleplay skills: Not Bad

Previous Organizations you joined: (REBELS)/AisEzHeL (GJMC)/JokeR

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:
We are killing to become king

Previous punishments/bans and reason:Multi-Account 3 years ago maybe.I cant remember.

Why you wanna join us?:
I want to enjoy the game.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :
I'm responsible.
I'm a good team-mate.
I'm a mature person.
I'm older than a lot of players.
I'm a very old player.
I'm experienced.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :
I have seen a lots of members.I followed but they don't know me.

What are your strengths:
good dialogue with people
m a calm.
m a good marksman
m fast and m really secret keeper.

What are your weaknesses:
I hate malicious people.
in my opinion there is no second chance for bad people.
m not good at motorcycle driver.But not very bad.I think normal .

Something else to add?:
That's me captain.I wanna have fun with WA .
I've been playing for 6-maybe 7 idk years in MTA. But I took a break two years ago.
But now Im ready.