Jay

About yourself.
In-game nickname:LaZaR
In-game username:xxlazarxx
Your real name:ghassen
Nationality:tunisian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes , Elotham
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Elotham
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?Let me explain something first :Since i tried criminal life and i was into some official gangs , i can say that my knowledge is developed and enough to be part of The Outfit , you have to be smart and intelligent to make a good plan and access to the goal , i consider teamworking as the most important thing to use in order to acheive goals more easly , you have to contact your teammates in every move you make , you should be well armed and follow what the owners of high-ranking says , then the knowledge of turf , bankrob , storerobberies , and server rules is basic and needed ,ofc to be An O member in the future u most follow these advices also My skills is getting progressed like everyday so Here im asking for a chance in order to proove myself show my own skills
Additional information about yourself:

Past experience in SAES:RPG.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):started 2014 got banned on 2016 to 2018 because i was admin in other RPG serveur back last month
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): BS/HA/Yakuza/ICE/CDC
Why have you left the above?: Personel reasons i will tell the HQ in game
What server groups are you currently a part of?: N/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): Got banned on 2016 because i was admin in other RPG serveur and back last month
SS about hanging:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Enemy.
In-game username: slogamer44.
Your real name: Sao.
Nationality: Slovenian.
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes, I have.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes, Elotham suggested me if Im interested.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I will bring a good player to Outfit cause of many years that im playing on SAES a learned a lot of skills. I will improve my honesty, freindly and positive energy into Outfit cause i think that Outfit is good gang which has a nice players inside and they were really good to me. I could help Outfit in many ways such as actvity and good loyal player. I will offer a really good teamwork to Outfit cause this is thing that i really like, to work as team and not to play as selfish man.
Additional information about yourself: I'm a lot of times really away from computer cause of studying and when i play computer i want to spend that time really well. I think that i will enjoy spending time in Outfit and making new freinds and playing as good teamwork player.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I have been playing SAES for around 2 years, but there was a few months when i was totaly off with SAES, so in total gameplay i would say a year and half. On forums i joined also 2 years ago. But when i came back from inactivty i forgot my username and password and i have created a new one.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):
MI-6 when i joined server until it died, BS for about 3 months, FOX for about 1 month, UE less than month, SAFP for long time around 4 months, NNB 6 months, ALT 2 months, BS for 2 moths, SAPA 2 months.

Why have you left the above?:
MI-6 died, BS left to join FOX, FOX kicked cause of jokes on leader, UE left cause i didn't liked the gang, SAFP left cause everyone left, ALT blacklisted cause of rulebreaks, BS i wasnt feeling good inside, SAPA got really ignored inside.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: SAFD, SAF, MCC.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I was banned cause of using /firework to get out of old jail( dont have link cause i used another forum acc).

About yourself.
In-game nickname:LaZaR
In-game username:xxlazarxx
Your real name:ghassen
Nationality:tunisian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes , Elotham
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Elotham
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I'd like to join with you guys because as you know that Outfit is the skilled and from the biggest gangs in saes also i love so much their teamwork and and members skills i am sure that Outfit is the gang which i realy need to be on,i know that ain't recruting the new one but i am not you should understand why i choose Outfit the above because the other gangs sucks cases you can test my loyality and how i am patient as well and ill be glad of that,i really want to be in with you guys because as i said in the above it is full of famous+great and helpful members so ill be more than glad on it ill get more skills and know much peoples and get more tactics from her pro members,ill gain beautifull skills so i am sure that i will be glad on and stay on it forever etc...

well, i can offer all my efforts if i be part of it:and im a skilled player who can help his team to be the best , i don't be lier but i will work hard to help the Outfit to not demoted this gang to be the best one from doing some big rps and events ,also i can offer another thing like activity as i said and loyatly like activity ,I guess having one more skilled member will be a good thing to make this organization better. also i born in crim life hhh so improving myself more and more you can see that . So Here im asking for a chance in order to proove myself and show my own skills
Additional information about yourself:
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):started 2014 got banned on 2016 to 2018 because i was admin in other RPG serveur back last month
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): BS/HA/Yakuza/ICE/CDC
Why have you left the above?: Personel reasons i will tell the HQ in game
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): Got banned on 2016 because i was admin in other RPG serveur and back last month

About yourself.

In-game nickname: Cornelius
In-game username: hiredkiller
Your real name: Cornelius
Nationality: Lithuanian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: I guess so.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes, since I met few members inside of O.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I already have rule knowledge, game knowledge(how to aim and shoot, etc.), as everyone else, since I am playing MTA since 2012. So more things I can bring to Outfit is loyalty, being helpful, being funny guy to laugh with, always listen to higher ranked people, always be here for the gang, friendly, smart, I think good enough for something!
Additional information about yourself: I couldnt prove my loyalty before, since I had 0 chances and the result would never change, but hopefully I will try best to have some chances now.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): Since 2013, forums 2014, half active half inactive, till 2017.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):
Outfit kicked, because of rule breaking.
Overdose Crime Deleted.
The Corleone Deleted, from start to the end.
Organization Zero kicked due some issues, that are unknown for me, been there since 2018-03.
What server groups are you currently a part of?:
Venturas Tunings, ZIP Constructions, Kool Time News.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): 2014, too long cant even remember why, more here: https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/55891-ban-appeal-korn3lijus-banned-by-masterwind/
Other one wasn't fair by my opinion https://saesrpg.uk/topic/3414/cornelius-ban-appeal

About yourself: Hello my name is Naci, I am 18 years old. my in-game name FastYounq, I have been playing SAES:RPG for 7 years. I love computer games and I usually play MTA (Saes).I'm a old player of SAES:RPG and now I think it's time to get into a quality gang like Outfit and this is my family.
In-game nickname: FastYounq
In-game username: general4234
Your real name: Naci
Nationality: Turkey
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: yes I know many people and many of them are my old friend.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I do my best to activate a place and improve it.I work hard to make my gang the best gang ever and i am active player and Outfit is like my family because everyone in the outfit gang is respectful to each other.
Additional information about yourself: I've been in many gangs for seven years, but I didn't leave without any reason, I had reason to leave. So now many outfit members my old friends and it is time to return to my family now!

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): Since 2011 I have been SAES: RPG player but I've never been inactivity before.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): SoA/AA/UE/BBMC/VLA/BS/Cripz/TST/ICE/FBI
SoA: The gang leader closed the SoA.
AA: With permission from AA officials I left to establish my own gang.
UE: After I obtained permission from the UE authorities, I left the UE to help the BBMC gang.
BBMC: Because of the disputes within the gang, we decided to close the gang as a result of the HQ's decision.
VLA: I decided to close it because the gang was not active.
BS: I was kicked because I was not active in the BS gang.
Cripz: I left because I had a problem with gang officials.
TST: I began to dislike policing and I went back to crime.
ICE: I broke up with the ICE because there was no discipline and rules in the gang.
FBI: The FBI is a very nice place, but I decided to leave because it was not active.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: CEO
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I was banned because it was misunderstood but then I talked with admin and we solved the problem.
https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/96703-vlafastyounqv-banned-by-unknownclosed/

• 2 weeks later...

In-game nickname: Cheta
In-game username: Memmu (login name)
Your real name: Mehis
Nationality: Estonian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes, i have a couple firends.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Kastya
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Activity and loyalty.
Additional information about yourself: I'm a 14 years old. I'm studying in primary school.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): A few year but pauses.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): -
Why have you left the above?: -
What server groups are you currently a part of?: -
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I've never been punished

In-game nickname: Side
In-game username: hoangtien
Your real name: Pham Hoang Tien
Nationality: Vietnam
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: No
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: I saw it on Ad post by Skerdi
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Friendly, like working with team
Additional information about yourself: Was in Squad ( ICE ), im good you can check that ingame. Alway follow the rules, and listen anyone

Past experience in SAES:RPG. Never Ever Asking Admin for Send money
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 17month (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 5-6 month not online because reason about sever not connect to my computer.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): ICE
Why have you left the above?: I left it because i got 2 warning point and for real i have nothing to say about that, why i wait to get kick when i can leave them. And ICE is good squad but bored.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): N/A

About yourself.
In-game nickname:proxy
In-game username: playboy123
Your real name: Jolan.
Nationality: Israeli.
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Ive recently bought a house from King, and weve been talking and hanging around since then.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: King has recommended that I should consider applying for The Outfit, and here I am applying.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I can bring loyalty, I think loyalty is one of the most important aspect every gang memeber should offer, because a gang that lacks loyal member will dissolve and fall apart quickly. Activity, I mean whats the point of joining a gang if youre online once a month? Skills and in-game knowledge, Ive been playing MTA for years now, this allowed me to gain knowlege about different aspects of the game and how it works. Common-sense, thinking twice before taking any decision that may invlove the gang or my well-being as a gang member.
Additional information about yourself: There isnt much to talk about. My name is Jolan, Im 19 years old, almost 20. I like cars, driving fast, working out and spending my free time playing video games. Obviously I have a job and studying to do. Ive been away for a while because of some issues, but now that its all done with, Im back.. I guess.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): Ive been playing for a while now, since 2013. I took multiple breaks in the past, this has been the longest so far.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): Ive been a member of a really old gang called Hooligans, the leader was of French descent. I was also an RDMC member, under the name Freeman, proxy somtimes.
Why have you left the above?: Theyre gone..
What server groups are you currently a part of?: None.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): None.

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Laser
In-game username: zamane
Your real name: Kemal
Nationality: Turkish
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: No, sadly
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I can offer my activity, I usually login once in 2-3 days, but I'm trying to bring my everyday activity slowly. Other than that I can offer my strengths which are skills in-game, being calm and being focused on solutions.
Additional information about yourself: Hi, I'm a guy from Turkey. I love video games and listening to music. I'm studying software engineering at university. That's what you need to know, If you want to know more about me ask me in-game !

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):
I've been playing for 6 months and I created my forum account 4 months ago.
SAPA for 2 months.
Why have you left the above?: I was playing as cop and wanted to get PC so I joined SAPA on the 16th of October, had a nice time there and I had a chance to get PC, but now I'm bored with playing as cop so I decided to join The Outfit because it's a great gang, it has skilled members inside.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: Member of Cluckin' Bell
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/2644/scripter-s-ban-appeal/ (Denied Appeal)
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/3221/scripter-s-ban-appeal/ (Unbanned)