Jay

About yourself.
In-game nickname: CristianoMj
In-game username: cristianomj
Your real name: Cristiano
Nationality: Brazil
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Hazy
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes Hazy
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Good driver. Always active for events

Additional information about yourself: My name is Cristiano. I'm 18. I live in Brazil. I like games very much, I play all type of game

Past experience in SAES:RPG.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 145 hours
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): None
Why have you left the above?:
What server groups are you currently a part of?: Pubg
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): None

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Ryuuk
In-game username: ivanalves
Your real name: Ivan Alves
Nationality: Brazil
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes , Hazy
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes, Hazy
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I'm good at sniper, I help those who need it
Additional information about yourself: I live in Brazil, I play almost every day and I like to play more in groups.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I got 250 hours, I only had one time I stayed a week without playing
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): I've never been to any
Why have you left the above?: none
What server groups are you currently a part of?: none
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): none

alt text
About yourself.
In-game nickname: Meliodas-666-
In-game username: prometeus
Your real name: Matias
Nationality: Chilean
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes Shiryu
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Honestly no one recommended me to apply to O is a good gang and that's why I decided to apply.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? My activity respects also contribute to Rps ideas and events I'm good driving and more than anything the TEAM WORK!
Additional information about yourself:

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I've been playing SAES:RPG for about 3-4 months. and I have a total of (512 hrs)
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): ~[SAFP]~(navy,navy) ~[ICE]~(cyan,cyan) ~[CDC]~(#802141,#802141) ~[STF]~(blue,blue)
Why have you left the above?: ~[SAFP]~(navy,navy) It was my first very comfortable squadron but I quit because of personal problems after that I was invited back but the VL kicked me because I should have been on the blacklist.
~[ICE]~(cyan,cyan) It was a good squad I left to join the criminal side specifically to apply to ~[CDC]~(#802141,#802141).
~[CDC]~(#802141): It was my first gang I learned a lot about the criminal side to there I was in 2 times in the first time I was kicked because I attended a turf as a policeman (I didn't want to help just make money $ ) After that I was invited back but I left it up to date because of my bad reputation and complaints against me because I did a lot of DM to ~[CDC]~(#802141) members.
~[STF]~(blue,blue): Private reason (if you need to know PM me.)
What server groups are you currently a part of?: ~[CEO]~(yellow) ~[DZTG]~(red,red) ~[SAIA]~(#b3d41e,#b3d41e)
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I was only banned from SAES 1 time and for 1 day for having been mute and still talking to the players with the command of (/give.)

Best Wishes
Matias

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Jengus
In-game username: Jengus
Your real name: Kamil
Nationality: Poland/United States
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: I know Bor
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: I've been looking for gang and he (Bor) offered me to try.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: I'm a good driver, I have few planes. I'm a team player and I will do all my best to save someone. I think also that helping each other leads to both becoming better players.
Additional information about yourself: I'm often active. I will try help everyone in the gang. I'm an average shooter.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): Sometimes I was inactive for few days. But since I started playing like around a year ago. I've been active most of the time.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): I was a part of DZTG for a short time.
Why have you left the above?: I had a break in the playing and I decided to leave.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: None.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): Never.

@Meliodas Denied, re-apply in 7 days if still interested. Your past gang history worries me, anyone who manages to get kicked from CDC must of done something incredibly stupid.

@Jengus You can join, accepted.

Everyone else can wait 24 hours pending a vote amongst members. You will then receive a response.

In-game nickname: CaMaRoN

In-game username: daapgames

Your real name: Daniel

Nationality: Venezuela

Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:if I have my friend Sicario

Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: if my friend Sicario told me that I have good skills and that he will request the O

What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I am very good at many things and my specialty is airplanes and weapons I love working as a team I am someone who follows the orders as long as it does not break the rules I will respect the senior ranks and others because we deserve to treat each other with respect that is always active and above all I hope to meet new friends in O
Additional information about yourself: I am a boy who is very fan of anime and videogames I am a very good person I always like to help others even if I play a lot in SAES I will not stop studying also I love nature I am someone who in games talks a lot but in real life I am a little bit shy with the people that I do not trust him, I hope to like you and earn your friendship.

Past experience in SAES:RPG. I was there for a while T~D I loved being there but it was a shame that that gang died so I had to leave it

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I went to play in SAES in 2015 but I stopped playing for a while and when I returned I did not know my password and I created another account in 2016 and since then I have not been absent anymore

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): good only in T ~ D and I was like 3 weeks before he died

Why have you left the above?: let T ~ D why he died

What server groups are you currently a part of?: for the moments in none

Previous server bans and reasons (include links): Some time ago I was banned by a DM that I did but that was in the past and I have not returned it

About yourself.
In-game nickname: JoNa
In-game username: jonathan959
Your real name: Jonathan
Nationality: Cuban/American
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: O|bor
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: O|bor
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I will offer everything that I can, for example activity, money and respect to the gang
Additional information about yourself: I am a loyal person
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I haven been since 2018 and I stopped playing because of school
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): Ice, I spent all my time in that squad
Why have you left the above?: To go with a friend
What server groups are you currently a part of?: none
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): none

Game Nickname: Kubsztak

Game Username: Kubsztak

Nationality: Polish
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: *O|bor

Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: yes, *O|bor

What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: I can send money to The Outfit and Im very active

Additional information about: I started playing 2 years ago. I stopped playing any servers in mta in 2017. I started playing again 4 months ago. I love cs:go and mta. My favourite mode is RPG.

Past experience in SAES:RPG: I was not important
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? I play about 1.5 years
What server groups are you currently a part of?: I currently interested on join to *O|

Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I dont have any bans and reasons in my history :)

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Brian
In-game username: landsharkppppp
Your real name: Adam
Nationality: Hungarian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: O|Bor
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: O|Bor
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I think, i trained enough to join The Outfit, and i want to try myself in one good gang. I will active in the gang.
Additional information about yourself: Im very active at everyday in the server

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 7months with inactive days. Im checking the forum at everyday.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): SAFP, ICE
Why have you left the above?: I decided to leave of all
What server groups are you currently a part of?: N/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): N/A

About yourself:
In-game nickname:DaLi
In-game username:messiess
Your real name: oussama
Nationality:tounisan
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:yes O|bor
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: yes O|bor
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?I am an active player who respects others and obeys rules and a skilled driver and steals bank robbery with ease and I am good at using M4 .tec-9 and cs and sinper
Additional information about yourself:My name is Oussama I am a student in technology and I am very intelligent and respect the others and my habit is not to speak too muchhI am a skilled playerand acitve
Past experience in SAES:RPG : i joined RDMC and got lvl 3
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 1088 hours
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):RDMC and HS
Why have you left the above?: both closed.
What server groups are you currently a part of?:none
Previous server bans and reasons (include links) none

About yourself:
In-game nickname:Preslav
In-game username:PreslavBUL
Your real name: Preslav
Nationality:Bulgarian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:yes O|Hazy
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: yes O|Hazy
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?I am an active player who respects others and obeys rules and a skilled driver and steals bank robbery with ease and I am good at using M4, ak47 and others
Additional information about yourself:My name is Preslav I am a student

Past experience in SAES:RPG :I play for fun but i am serious
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? Maybe 5 months
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):i am not joined any gang yet
Why have you left the above?:
What server groups are you currently a part of?:none
Previous server bans and reasons (include links) none

In-game nickname: MR-j@ker.
In-game username: mahdi444.
Your real name: Mahdi.
Nationality: I am Tunisian.
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Makel.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: O|Hazy.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: My Skill and shooting and driving and good loyality.
Additional information about yourself: Hello there! My name is Mahdi, i am 15 years old. I am from Tunisia and i currently live in Sousse. I have 1 brother, he is 16 years old. I like playing video games, such as MTA, Rust and PES. I started playing SAES in 2016, i guess. That's all for now.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 360 Hours.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): ICE
Why have you left the above?: Well, I left ICE because i got bored of cop life, which means that i'll join crime side.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: N/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): Yes, I got banned because the admins thought i was abusing my PING, because i can go through the jail's cell door without waiting it to open. (https://saesrpg.uk/topic/2104/mr-j-ker-ban-appeal).

@cristianomj @ivanalves @MR-DaLi Denied, re-apply again in 2 weeks if still interested.
@Meliodas After taking into account of the numerous server gangs and squads you've been, you're denied but feel free to prove your loyalty after 2 weeks.
@Makel @jonathan959 Accepted, for the record.
Everyone else that didn't get an answer are as of now, still pending. Prove yourselves worthy and final decision will be made in a few days for all of you.

@Camaron @Kubsztak @Brian Accepted, ask a level 4+ ingame for an invite.
Everyone else that had applied is denied as we suspect that you lack the experience needed to join a level 5 gang, although you can still prove us wrong by re-applying after 2 weeks, thus proving your loyalty.