Jay

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Brian
In-game username: landsharkppppp
Your real name: Adam
Nationality: Hungarian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: O|Bor *O|CaMaRoN
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Nobody
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I think, i trained enough to join The Outfit, and i want to try myself in one good gang. I will active in the gang.
Additional information about yourself: Im very active at everyday in the server

Past experience in SAES:RPG.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 7months with inactive days. Im checking the forum at everyday.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): SAFP, ICE
Why have you left the above?: I decided to leave of all
What server groups are you currently a part of?: N/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): N/A

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game nickname:Hash
In-game username:olp
Your real name: m
Nationality:tunisian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:yes I do .
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: yes Bor supported me to apply .
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Well, I can say I am good at rping , and I hope I can help you guys with rps , I am fine at shooting and driving .and I hope to always keep developing my skills
Additional information about yourself:
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):5 years , I had some periode where I was inactive for some personal reasons
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): I have been in SAPA , BBMC
Why have you left the above?: so after that I decided to join SAPA I spent there one month and half that time sapa wasnt that active so I couldnt get my pc and it took me forever so I decided to leave , then I went inactive for a period after I came back I joined BBMC and for some personal reasons I left
What server groups are you currently a part of?:N/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):N/A

• 3 weeks later...

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Isaac
In-game username: stevejohnson
Your real name: Levent
Nationality: Turkish
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes I know system.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Nobody told me.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I've been playing cop side with my brother for a long time, but I'm bored and I've decided to open my own account. So I trust my aim and I believe that I will be a good choice for you.
Additional information about yourself: I've been playing SAEs since 2015, and I've always been a cop since I started this server, so I'm with my brother. But I got tired of playing as a cop some time ago and wanted to go to Crime side. For this I talked to SAES HQ admins and got approval to open a new account The admins accepted this request and I created a new account and now I wanted to join the outfit. If I mention my brother, his name is Carter. We were playing on the same account a while back.I mean, I know server rules and other rules.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I've been playing on the SAES:RPG server since 2015 but I've just created this account for myself in the game time is low
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): N/A
Why have you left the above?: N/A

About yourself.
In-game nickname: MrDeath
In-game username: mrdeathboy
Your real name: Ahmed
Nationality: Tunisian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: no.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No one
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I've been playing so much as a cop, i got boored so i left the squad, i thought being gangless is better than getting killed everytime as a cop, now i got boored and i decided to join a gang, i'll help you with my activity.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): i started playing saes at 2017 time played 1135Hours
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): i joined Organization zero, SAPA
Why have you left the above?: i left organization zero because it's dead, mainly HQs problems / i left SAPA cuz it's so booring

In-game nickname: Sony
In-game username: goplit
Your real name: Andrew
Nationality: Russian

Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes. He is O|King
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes. King recommended me to apply for The Outfit
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: I am active person who can be active any time you need. I'm good roleplayer as good as friendly and mature guy who can take thing seriously when they need to be taken. I can do some activities like RPs, events so on. I think I can try to do my the best to back this gang active again. I just need a choice to be a part of this mature family.

Additional information about yourself: Let me introduce myself. My name is Andrey and I love nature, I study as a programmer and I live in Russian. An ordinary man who likes play MTA. Sometimes I have free time to become a cracker. It's my little dream. That's about all I wanted to tell you about myself

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I played on the server in 2013 but was inactive until 2018 and now I'm back
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): I was in the ice police organization
Why have you left the above?: I left the ice police because I decided to start a criminal career
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I wasn't banned

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Dumel
In-game username: dumell
Your real name: David
Nationality: Poland
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: O|Bor and *O|Jengus
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: *O|Jengus
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: I am somewhat good shooter, I will help in wars. I am a team player
Additional information about yourself: I am often active and I will do my best to help other members

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I started around a year ago. I had few absences, but they were caused by not feeling like playing rather than anything else.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): None
What server groups are you currently a part of?: None
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): Never

In-game nickname: Balla$
In-game username: Warrior213
Your real name: Vasily
In-game nickname: Balla$
In-game username: Warrior213
Your real name: Vasily

Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Nope
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes.This is O|King
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: I am a good driver, not bad shooter, i have too much experience in mta, and i am a just a good guy:D

Additional information about yourself: I am a newbie in this server but i play in mta since 2011 and i am skilled driver and not bad shooter

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):
I am here since 2018 year
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):Ice Police
Why have you left the above?:I was left the ice police because this is so boring for me

In-game nickname: Elferlin
In-game username: wave21160
Your real name: Patipan
Nationality: Thai
In-game nickname: Elferlin
In-game username: wave21160
Your real name: Patipan
Nationality: Thai

Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: It's O|King
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: I have some experience on RPG servers and I'm good at driving, shooting, flying, RPing and etc. I can offer my activity I play every day and I can make some activity like RPs and events to back this gang from inactive.
Additional information about yourself: Well, my name is Patipan and I'm currently seventeen years old. I'm an ordinary man who likes to play different games such as CS GO, Rust, MTA etc. Fow now, I study and work a bit (to have any money for myself). So, I'm friendly and mature boy who are looking for a good gang. That's all.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): Almost 2 months
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):I wasn't in any gang before
Why have you left the above?: -
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I wasn't banned. I always follow the rules.

In-game nickname: Sanya
In-game username: lolipops636
Your real name: Alexander

Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Nope
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: I am a good shooter, driver and I have a lot of experience

Additional information about yourself: I have been playing on this server since 2012 and I have become a more experienced player

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I am here since 2012 year
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): "Black Wolf"
Why have you left the above?: The gang broke up

About yourself.
In-game nickname:Diamychuu
In-game username:grinnjoy
Your real name: Ori
Nationality: Israeli
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: No I dont have any.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes , O|King suggested me to.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Well I have some unique qualities , that I have a pretty good skills in Aiming / Shooting and also I have a good driving skills.
Additional information about yourself: Well as you know my name is Ori and I'm 16 years old , I live in kinda small country called Israel, I'm still a student and I go to school almost everyday and after that , I go and play on my computer mostly I play is MTA:SA and sometimes Fortnite.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): Well I've been playing in the far past and I dont remember how much hours I had , Now I'm back to being active
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): Well I havent been in any pervious gang/squad.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: I'm not in any server group's currently
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I dont have any past bans on record.

alt text
In-game nickname: Crow
In-game username: Crow500
Your real name: Yasser
Nationality: Tunisa
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes, I have.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes, King
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I can offer loyality , activity , teamwork , respect.
Additional information about yourself: Well, because "O" has quality, good, friendly members and HQs. Also i have friends from there, i would play with them together and have new friends. Shortly i would join "O" family. Shortly "O" is special on my eye.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: No, it was a personal decision.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is Yasser Im 18 years old I like to play games.Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players. HQ teams decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say ill show my best effort and bests for be a part of "O". You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ma boi, funny boy and trustable. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope "O" HQs like my application and wish see me in "O".
Past experience in SAES:RPG. I was in "WA"
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I have been playing in SAES:RPG 3 week.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): "WA"
Why have you left the above?: "i get kicked cuz they know i'm will leave and Kayle he is insult much on gang.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): Only one time, because "RAMPAGE" Banned me with not reason.
Regards,
Crow "O" ~[wannabe]~

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Wilson
In-game username: wilson
Your real name: Emils
Nationality: Latvian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Jack and King
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes, Jack
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: I can offer you my knowledge with MTA and RPG gamemode, my loyalty, my respect and my friendship, my skills, after all what's the fun of playing if we can't have some fun while enjoying the game? I'm mature and nice person, I don't rage and don't get mad fast. No one is perfect so, I can be good as I can, and proove that to you guys.

Additional information about yourself: My name is Emils, in-game name Wilson. I'm from Latvia 19 year old man. Huge fan of basketball, like to watch NBA game highlights, sometimes I watch full games too, but when there is game, its 2am in Latvia, at that time I sleep.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I have been playing SAES since 2013 March. When Ultimate company GTI died, I left MTA also, I had problems in real life, so yeah. Since 2017 I'm back.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): 2013 March - Ground Truckers INC died., 2017-Cloud Burial.
Why have you left the above?: GTI - died, CB - died
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): Yes, huge misunderstanding, becasue SAES community thought, I'm part of other community as Admin.
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/4068/wilson-s-unban-appeal

In-game nickname: Reddust1
In-game username: Reddust1
Your real name: Jordy Niesink
Nationality: Belgian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: no
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: yes
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Im an experienced gta player since 2004 and saes player since 2010.
Additional information about yourself: I love gta san andreas, it is my favorite game and no other game can change that. Not even red dead redemption 2.
Oh I sing in a solo carreer and I work as Vineyard Protector in a wine business.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 8 years.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): I guess I was part of the Mongols mc a few years back.
Why have you left the above?: the mc disappeared.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: non.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): havent been banned.

In-game nickname: Orten
In-game username: bouhsina
Your real name: Moemen
Nationality: Tunisia
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:yes it's King
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: yes, King
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I can unique to The Outfit new Members , event , activity And roleplays. i
Additional information about yourself: Hello, My name is Moemen Nheri. I live in Tunisia (Sousse). My Age is 15 years Old. I play MTA since 2014 And i have experiance in Servers RPG.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 7 days
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): I guess I was part of the BBMC.
Why have you left the above?: i left BBMC because i can't drive cars sport
What server groups are you currently a part of?: none.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I was banned because i have 2 accounts.

About yourself.
In-game nickname:Panda_
In-game username:Panda-
Your real name:Ahmed
Nationality:Tunisa
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:Yes
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:@King
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?:I cannot tell you that I'm experienced enough for O but I just can tell you that I'm stay friendly and mature guy who will always help my gangmates and I can do activites per day to back O from inactive at all

Additional information about yourself:Hello My Name in Game Panda_ And real name Ahmed And my age 17 and my nationalita tunisa and im like Boxing

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):2016
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):FBI ICE PDP BBMC
Why have you left the above?: I will explain in-game

About yourself.
In-game nickname:Vergio
In-game username:Vergi
Your real name:Khaled
Nationality:Tunisia
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:Yeh, King
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:King

What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?I can bring my experience I have a lot. Also I'm active player of this server and can raise activity of O. Also I can do some activities for O and I'm friendly and mature guy who can work in team always.

Additional information about yourself:Hello,My Real Name is Khaled and i live in Sousse and my old is 17 and my best games its MTA and i need any time to play Criminal

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):i play SAES at 2014 and i left MTA and now i back
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):BBMC
Why have you left the above?:I joined BBMC by wrong and I left it because it's so boring for me